PDA

View Full Version : How to get more tasks???!!!

samdasilva21
12-03-14, 01:01 PM
I am on level 37 and slowly working away at Queen Grezeldas storyline, but that is all I have. I have nothing else to be doing. Is there a way to get more tasks or any idea when a new task will show up?

Thanks!!! :)

wheatsy
12-03-14, 02:22 PM
Usually we get weekly quests every Thursday around 3pm eastern time.

katbtodd
12-03-14, 02:25 PM
I am on level 37 and slowly working away at Queen Grezeldas storyline, but that is all I have. I have nothing else to be doing. Is there a way to get more tasks or any idea when a new task will show up?

Thanks!!! :)

I'm thinking you got to finish the queen story line and it will take you right in a new one

ShibuyaCloth
12-03-14, 02:29 PM
You are now on the main story line. That means you won't have may quests running in parallel Wait until you come to "Sister Sister", there you have a hard one to knack.

PurpleScorpion76
12-03-14, 03:20 PM
I'm in the same position, currently whacking golems. I try to keep busy restocking after updates, working on updates, upgrading my buildings (I tend to do this straight after an update is complete or straight after an update doesn't include me) or building up my stock in expansion tickets. Still plenty to do. We kind of have to find our own stuff after a certain point.

KadeeDid
12-03-14, 04:02 PM
You are now on the main story line. That means you won't have may quests running in parallel Wait until you come to "Sister Sister", there you have a hard one to knack.

Still working in Sister Sister after months. I received it when it first came out. Completed all the other goals including Thanksgiving and managed to do the Faery Bridge too. Now, just Candy Mania and Slots along with Sister. What will I do if I ever finish that? I am thinking it will be a long time though. I need 7 more inscriptions and that first (green) plant has been eluding me. Stocked up on both red plants.

SpiritWind00
12-03-14, 04:04 PM
Update tomorrow.... Woohoo!