PDA

View Full Version : New expansions

panix
12-03-14, 12:10 PM
Dear Team Lava, I believe I read this being suggested somewhere before, but I can't find where so I am suggesting it again! With all the new items being released, and with all the box prizes being released (koi pond, reflecting pond, swan pond) I think we really need some new expansions, so we can display all our items! My restaurant it at the maximum, and I have so many items in storage that I would love to display! I know this is an on going issue in the other games I play, castle story and farm story 2, and people are always asking for new expansions, and eventually getting them! Well I think we desperately need new expansions here too. The game keeps growing, and new things are added weekly! Please give us the option of more room! I love this game, and there are so many things I would love to do with my restaurant, but I am constantly running out of space!! I am at the point now where it is hard to justify buying lots of new items when I know half my things are just going to sit in storage.

Thank you so much for considering this! PLEASE let it happen!!! :)

ElaineCarrel
12-03-14, 06:56 PM
Hear, hear! I've been fully expanded for over 1 yr and I've been playing since July 2012. I've got so much stuff w/o room also. It's almost like I need to start buying the bare minimum to get by w the challenges. I'd really like to c at least 3-4 more expansions w having 2 b like lvl 99 b4 u can do those final few.

chezjan
02-12-15, 07:07 PM
I have been playing this game for 4-5 years. I have every item I can cook plus 22 items I can no longer cook. I also have over 60 appliances. I have completely run out of room. I am Down to 20 tables. It would be great to have more Expansions. I couldn't display anything!!! I have worked very hard on my food collection and I don't want to start dumping things. I have pretty much cooked 24-7 unless I am on vacation since I started. Please please please give us more room����������

Wipeout4321
02-12-15, 07:56 PM
I know it is a bit off topic, but I wish to be able to have the option to go back to a smaller expansion in my games. I like the big shop I own, but if U do not have enough wallpapers and they were removed I would like to go back to a small shop:)

That's my wish in wishing well.

queentina3
02-12-15, 08:11 PM
I don't want to disappoint anyone, but they can't give us more expansions. It was discussed years ago, back in 2011 and 2012 in Farm, City Story, Bakery, and Restaurant how we all needed more space and more expansions and TL said that due to the type of back-end technical things that I honestly don't comprehend, we're as expanded as the game can handle. There is also the factor that older phones, iPods and iPads can't handle the game if there is too much data flowing, or something like that.

It is just one of the reasons Stormy has such a small place in almost all the games, so that those with older devices can actually go to it and still play. Many people used to have the game crash when they attempted to go to Stormy.

I'm probably not stating it correctly but hopefully it was close enough to what TL told us years ago that you'll understand when you keep asking for expansions and they never come. They'll never come because they can't come. Sorry. :(

LightAndLove83
02-14-15, 03:20 AM
I don't want to disappoint anyone, but they can't give us more expansions. It was discussed years ago, back in 2011 and 2012 in Farm, City Story, Bakery, and Restaurant how we all needed more space and more expansions and TL said that due to the type of back-end technical things that I honestly don't comprehend, we're as expanded as the game can handle. There is also the factor that older phones, iPods and iPads can't handle the game if there is too much data flowing, or something like that.

It is just one of the reasons Stormy has such a small place in almost all the games, so that those with older devices can actually go to it and still play. Many people used to have the game crash when they attempted to go to Stormy.

I'm probably not stating it correctly but hopefully it was close enough to what TL told us years ago that you'll understand when you keep asking for expansions and they never come. They'll never come because they can't come. Sorry. :(

Well that makes sense. I think it would be nice though if they would make the Bakery or Resto more square. The rectangular shape makes decorating a little hard sometimes. You decorate and then things look awkward or lopsided. It would be nice. But thanks for the heads up queentina. :-)

LightAndLove83
02-14-15, 03:23 AM
I also think wipeout4321 has a really good idea. I think I've discussed this with other players before. Sometimes it would be nice to be able to store your expansions if want to go with a design that doesn't require as much space. (Grin)

rosinatreats
03-05-15, 10:35 AM

Thank you for this queentina, I recently posted about wanting TL to allow more expansions and was wondering why. This helps explain things. Maybe when all the old devices are obsolete, TL will open up the expansions :).