PDA

View Full Version : Alpaca Plushies in Orders but Not in My Crafting Options

friscosharkboy
12-03-14, 07:07 AM
Within the last week, 80% of my train orders have asked for Alpaca Plushies. Now my airplane deliveries are asking for them. I am level 48 and I don't see anywhere to make them. I have looked in my Studios and don't see the option to make them. If I can't make them, why are deliveries requiring them?

Annica5
12-03-14, 08:19 AM
I get a lot of request for those darn alpacas too. I'm guessing they are from the toy maker and unlock when I have an alpaca, which is no time soon.

pundoggity
12-03-14, 08:34 AM
Within the last week, 80% of my train orders have asked for Alpaca Plushies. Now my airplane deliveries are asking for them. I am level 48 and I don't see anywhere to make them. I have looked in my Studios and don't see the option to make them. If I can't make them, why are deliveries requiring them?

They are made in the studio but you will need to expand to/repair the alpaca coral first to unlock the recipe. You are being asked for them because you are at the level that the expansion to the alpacas is unlocked.

babs3449
02-20-15, 08:42 AM
I am at level 50 and have 1 alpaca in his repaired corral. My studios still do not have the choice to craft the plushie. Am I supposed to have all 4 alpacas before the studios give me that option? If not, is this a glitch?
Thanks.

generalmadness
02-21-15, 01:45 PM
They are made in the studio but you will need to expand to/repair the alpaca coral first to unlock the recipe. You are being asked for them because you are at the level that the expansion to the alpacas is unlocked.

No, I am level 44 and have had an alpaca for many levels now.

I do get plane and train orders for things I have not unlocked by buying the craft buildings yet... Maybe the plushie is made in the toy shop, not the Studio? See if you have the toy shop available in the store.

Annica5
02-21-15, 02:47 PM
The plushie is made in the studio and I got it with the first alpaca but had to scroll waaayyy to the the right to find it.