PDA

View Full Version : Help on level 206

notyboynz
12-02-14, 06:09 PM
Hi ya, anyone can give me tips to achieve level 206? I have been stuck on this level for ages and I do not see the way to go thru ?? So before losing my mind, I would appreciate if someone has a solution :o

Bubblemancer
12-02-14, 06:19 PM
Avoid hitting the switches that match the colors of the two bunches of poisons at the bottom. All poisons in the level are these two colors, and with the lights turned off you'll be able to easily avoid most of them. If both switches are on the same side of the starting area, try to push for the prize bubble on the opposite side. This can help you out later on if you save it for the right moment, but it will usually cost too many bubbles to get both prizes unless you get lucky.
Hope these tips help you out, good luck!

notyboynz
12-02-14, 07:27 PM
Oops just after posting the message, I was able to achieve this level :cool: the key is not to light at the bottom the bulb with wrong colou, preventing you to move upwards due to "poison" bubbles. The reason why you need to use the sort of magnifying bubble at the very beginning to check which colour is the one to avoid.

notyboynz
12-02-14, 07:28 PM
Thanks Bubblemancer, I did not read your message before writing mine :D