PDA

View Full Version : So, apparently I just bred a Flashfire Dragon...

Sicklefang
12-02-14, 05:29 PM
Infos:
Storm8 ID: Sicklefang

Device Type: Samsung S3 Neo (Is that what you were asking for?)

My Device OS: Android 4.4.2 (should be KitKat, if I remember correctly)

Step by Step of what happened before the Bug occured:
Nothing, really.
I threw a Fire Dragon and a... Firemane, I think it was, in the Breeding Den, got a Firestorm from that (thought that was weird, 'cause 'til now, the gems always matched up with the order I put the dragons into the breeding den in (e.g. Firemane and Fire? Yellow-Red&Red -> Yellow-Red gem order in the resulting dragon's description!) But apparently that was wrong?).
Then I was disappointed, 'cause I actually wanted an Eagle Dragon and decided to throw my one day old Bountiful and a Fire together and got an egg that I assumed would be an Eagle, 'cause it had something like a wing on it.
I waited 'til I could hatch it and got a freaking Flashfire, which got -right at the start of its freaking description!- "*Not Found Through Bredding*", which I can't really agree with anymore at this point, for obvious reasons.

Sorry, no screenshots possible (don't have any screenshot software on my device, if I know correctly...)

You know, it's funny.
The dragon's description clearly says it's not breedable.
I mean, not that I'm complaining, but it's kind of... weird, I guess?:confused:
Just if that should be important: I used a Bountiful Dragon and a Fire Dragon to accomplish that (seemingly impossible) feat, don't know if that's what caused it.
Also, I didn't buy the Bountiful, I bred that one too.
As in, I threwa Firemane and a... Fire, I think(?) into the Breeding Den and that's what I got.
And I still don't have that freaking Eagle Dragon I've been trying to get for days now...
Goddamn it.;)

...Uh...
Y'know, just to have asked...
Are you... going to take it away from me now?
'Cause I'd... kind of really like to keep it, if you'd let me, to be honest.
'Cause it's just so freaking adorable, you don't even know!
And it looks awesome, and I never hoped in a million years to get anything like that!
Then again, I... already got a Bountiful Dragon that I never would've expected to be obtainable for me anyway.
So, I guess I've got no right to complain, even if you'd take it back.
Just, y'know, wanted to ask if you'd let me keep it.
(In the end, it was in one of my eggs.
And I didn't ***** or anything to get it; like I already said, I expected it to be an Eagle before it hatched!)
It's just... really freaking adorable and... yeah.
Just wanted to ask.

Oh, the egg glitched for a second!
Right before breeding the Fireflash, I bought a Water Dragon and hatched it immediately (been playing Bakery lately), THEN I did the Bountiful&Fire-thing, that too immediately ('cause they were nearly ready already, I think? At most 1 more hour missing.) and it glichted, showing the Water Dragon-egg for a second/around 3 seconds (I remember feeling messed with, 'cause I just bought it and now two freaking FIRE Dragons had generated one?!), but then it changed to Fireflash/red egg, with a yellow wing on it, and I didn't think about it anymore.
Actually, completely forgot about it 'til now!

I hope this'll help you somehow.
It's all I know, but maybe it'll be enough already?
Would be happy about an answer, questions (if you should still have them) or anything like that, really.
Will just continue playing the game in the meantime, though.
So, yeah.
Until then: Bye!

PikaSquirrel
12-02-14, 07:31 PM
Sorry for the confusion. Fireflash Dragon was breedable on Android for a limited time.

Sicklefang
12-03-14, 06:06 AM
Ah.
Okay, good to know then.:)