PDA

View Full Version : Treebra tournament, *****ing with time!

patriziaf
12-02-14, 04:47 PM
6 days? 6 days? 6 days?

Last time that I opened the game, 4 hours ago, there was no new tournament. A couple of minutes ago I discovered that there is a new tournament... And I have already lost 16 hours! That is UNFAIR.
I want the same conditions for everybody! :mad: And here it is almost 1h in the night: I will go to bed and tomorrow it will be ONE ENTIRE DAY LOST.

And that's not the first time that there is ***** with the time!

Drachenia
12-02-14, 06:48 PM
What are you so upset at, this is normal. The tournament started on Tuesday and was not different than yours.

patriziaf
12-02-14, 08:36 PM
Normal? If there are 6 days to finish the tournament and win the Teerbra, I want 6 days and not 5 and 8 hours! No, not everybody started at the same time: look at the thread about the tournament: there are people who started playing hours ago and they are already very far. I have the same rights, I invested time and money. The experience of the other tournaments teachs me that at round 25-30 I will have only a couple of hours to finish... so the stolen 16 hours count.
If you have enough gems to buy all the final battles of course time doesn't count...

Drachenia
12-02-14, 08:59 PM
Normal? If there are 6 days to finish the tournament and win the Teerbra, I want 6 days and not 5 and 8 hours! No, not everybody started at the same time: look at the thread about the tournament: there are people who started playing hours ago and they are already very far. I have the same rights, I invested time and money. The experience of the other tournaments teachs me that at round 25-30 I will have only a couple of hours to finish... so the stolen 16 hours count.
If you have enough gems to buy all the final battles of course time doesn't count...

Hello! For me, I've got the tournament at 20:30 clock. The players what so forward with rounds, speed up rounds with gems. No reason to get excited is within the normal range.