PDA

View Full Version : Healing Dragons

PurpleScorpion76
12-02-14, 01:21 PM
Sorry if this has been answered already. I've just levelled to 30 and my battle arena has opened up. I battled one dragon but it hasn't healed yet. I stupidly came out of the arena without paying for his healing, now I can't seem to be able to heal him. It just says exhausted without the option to heal am I missing something?

cocauina
12-02-14, 01:24 PM
You need to have the Healing Spring, he's exausted because he lost the fight, if when you tap on the icon of the dragon to give food, trade, sell, move, the heal icon doesn't appear, so go to the healing spring, select the heal icon, select the dragon, and select to pay 500 coins and heal the poor guy.

PurpleScorpion76
12-02-14, 02:24 PM
I don't have the heal icon or the healing spring that I'm aware of. Where should I find it? I know about the exhaustion I played FFS for a week.

LonePudding
12-02-14, 02:28 PM
I don't have the heal icon or the healing spring that I'm aware of. Where should I find it? I know about the exhaustion I played FFS for a week.

You should be able to find the healing spring in the buildings section of the market. It's 600 coins if I remember correctly.

amerirish
12-02-14, 02:32 PM
FFS is different from DS in that you don't need to do anything special to heal your animals. As LonePudding mentions above, in DS you need to buy a special 'building' to put your dragon in to heal called the Healing Spring. Also, it takes two hours for a dragon to heal as opposed to the like 10 minutes it takes in FFS.

PurpleScorpion76
12-04-14, 06:00 AM
Thanks guys.