cocauina
12-02-14, 11:39 AM
Gemstone and Yellow
Rare
12hrs

LonePudding
12-02-14, 12:11 PM
I'm an amethyst!(february):p
Good to see TL paying some attention to the other types!
If I get 12hrs trying for this I'll be happy because it's either this, mermaid or winter rose, yay!
Happy breeding everyone!!

Drachenia
12-02-14, 12:16 PM
Ouch not thought that I'd have it so quickly. Gemstone / Air and it is 12 hours
I have not bought it, I'm totally amazed that I got Birthstone so quickly.

amerirish
12-02-14, 12:19 PM
Some supplemental info:

Habitat: Gemstone Prairie, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 8
Buying Price: 700 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Exp Gained: 255 Exp

awsumum
12-02-14, 01:34 PM
Ouch not thought that I'd have it so quickly. Gemstone / Air and it is 12 hours
I have not bought it, I'm totally amazed that I got Birthstone so quickly.

Congratulations Drachenia :) yay! I'm very happy for you!

dalexxx
12-02-14, 02:00 PM
Not craftable ::/

orleansparish
12-02-14, 05:17 PM
This sucks. What do we have a crafting building for? I don't wanna be equal to android. Make this a craft dragon for iOS! I have other Dragons to waste my den on!

mbyte68
12-02-14, 05:32 PM
Got Topaz with Gemstone and Air :D

cotpot
12-02-14, 05:39 PM
Gemstone and Yellow
Rare
12hrs

How do u breed a genstone dragon I am sapiar or September and dose anyone no how to breed 3 draggons at one time if so u can adde I'd is cotpot

PernReloaded
12-02-14, 05:54 PM
How do u breed a genstone dragon I am sapiar or September and dose anyone no how to breed 3 draggons at one time if so u can adde I'd is cotpot

Birthstone dragon is the name of the dragon - they aren't making specific dragons for each birthstone since by crafting you can make Amethyst, Topaz, and a few others.

A Gemstone dragon can be bred with Water and Forest, OR if you are on with iOS you can craft one.

As for getting three colors, it's impossible to breed three dragons at once. The way you do a three-color dragon is by breeding a hybrid (green/yellow like Fruitful, or red/yellow like Firestorm) with another dragon that has one or more DIFFERENT colors. FOR EXAMPLE, if you breed a Life dragon (green/red hybrid) with a Water (blue) or Mist (blue/yellow hybrid) then you have four different colors and you could end up with a dragon that has three of them.

PLEASE NOTE - breeding three-color dragons is rare, be prepared for a lot of fails.

Woldawson
12-02-14, 06:23 PM
I'm an amethyst!(february):p
Good to see TL paying some attention to the other types!
If I get 12hrs trying for this I'll be happy because it's either this, mermaid or winter rose, yay!
Happy breeding everyone!!

Unfortunately it could be a Water too😡

cocauina
12-02-14, 06:29 PM
Unfortunately it could be a Water too😡

Nop, It's not possible, when trying to get Birthstone, Water cannot be a outcome, only if Diamond and Gemstone are put together or 2 Gemstones together also, Diamond and Topaz cannot, along with Gemstone and Air, Topaz and Air, Topaz and Gemstone.

This applies also to Forest.

saghaven
12-03-14, 12:53 AM
Just got 12 hours from Gemstone & Air. This is the only rare outcome, the others are super rares. Hope this is it!

cotpot
12-03-14, 04:21 AM
Thanks 4 the information it has helped me a lot

LonePudding
12-03-14, 08:07 AM
1st fail gemstone + air = fruitful. Ugh

debhutchinson
12-03-14, 08:35 AM
I have 12 Gemstones in 4 (3-dragon) habitats. With the arrival of Birthstone, I now need a 4- dragon Gemstone habitat. I am beyond maxed out. I have 106/104 habitats. The two extra are habitats that came with the Hibiscus package.

PernReloaded
12-03-14, 11:45 AM
Maaaaan. I'm trying for Gingerbread - why does this have to come out at the same time?!

@ deb - since it's gemstone and air, couldn't you put it in a yellow habitat if you have one free?

mbyte68
12-03-14, 12:09 PM
Maaaaan. I'm trying for Gingerbread - why does this have to come out at the same time?!

@ deb - since it's gemstone and air, couldn't you put it in a yellow habitat if you have one free?

**** my fail for Gingerbread 1st fail Light + Life = Virtue

saghaven
12-03-14, 01:02 PM
Was a Winter Rose, not birthstone. But I can live with that too!

LonePudding
12-03-14, 01:39 PM

I was just thinking, maybe you can try for both using gemstone + owl/kabuki. There's 54 outcomes though!

awsumum
12-05-14, 12:16 AM
Finally got it!

Combo used was gemstone/air (but LOTS of Island and fruitful fails)

12 hours

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone :)

PS
This now means I have 3/4 nests full with nowhere to put my dragons :( TL as you can see from the picture, magma and thanksgiving are occupying 2 nests and now birthstone is taking up the 3rd, if I craft pharaoh then ALL my nests are taken up :( PLEASE do something about the habitat issue!

LonePudding
12-05-14, 10:11 AM
So out of birthstone, thanksgiving and twilight which is leaving first? Is this limited?

cocauina
12-05-14, 10:48 AM
So out of birthstone, thanksgiving and twilight which is leaving first? Is this limited?

Thanksgiving is the only one that I think that it's limited and it will leave first, the name says everything, bit the Birthstone and Twilight doesn't seems to be limited, if they are, we will have time to breed them or only dream about the day that we will have them xD

LonePudding
12-05-14, 11:06 AM
Thanksgiving is the only one that I think that it's limited and it will leave first, the name says everything, bit the Birthstone and Twilight doesn't seems to be limited, if they are, we will have time to breed them or only dream about the day that we will have them xD

Oh okay thanks, i thought the thanksgiving dragon would be gone by now so I thought he was staying! I'll find a combo to try for birthstone and twilight at the same time.

athena238
12-09-14, 10:54 PM
Finally got this one today with Topaz n Gold. :)

rubyhummer
04-02-15, 12:20 PM
I've had this one for awhile and it's a great fighter in arena. Gemstone x Firestorm combo got me this, when trying for another.

Marmalademuffin
06-08-15, 10:53 PM
Just got this finally with Lightning and Jade.