PDA

View Full Version : We need Christmas Decorations!

dglong1105
12-02-14, 04:15 AM
Please roll out Christmas updates and goals now. Ideally, they should be available on Black Friday. I don't want to spend a lot of money decorating my bakery for Christmas for only a short time. We are surrounded by holiday cheer in the retail industry but there's nothing in Bakery Dtory. New players don't have prior years' decorations to rely on. I'm deeply disappointed that we don't yet have any Christmas goals.

ginrae22
12-03-14, 12:11 PM
Wooo we got christmas stuff already!!! but please TL PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSEEEEEEE bring back the Christmas lights ! I want them in BS and RS! They are so cute and I wish i had known back then that items disappear and don't stay for sale and then you cannot buy more later otherwise I would have bought enough to cover all of my walls! Although Ive expanded a couple of time since then. Sooooo you should just bring them back again and keep them there for good! They are so festive and people can use them all the time if you put out colored ones, gold ones, or ones of all one color like red, green, purple, etc. like real Christmas lights in stores! If we got those I would be such a happy camper! For now though, thanks for the new decorations, wallpaper, tables and chairs and everything else that is in this week's new update! Too busy, haven't been able to even look at it all! I was too excited when the clock struck 11 and I was already playing and the items literally appeared right before my eyes!!!

ikkakujuo
12-04-14, 02:28 AM
Yes, Christmas is coming....love holiday,and decorating my Bakery!:)
More Christmas decoration PLEASE!!! have some chairs and table that can be buy by coins , more wall decorations tooo!!

bibi1541
12-04-14, 04:01 AM
Yes I agree! We are December 4th and we don't have any new christmas stuff and goals...😔

kittycrush
12-09-14, 04:31 PM
i want a christas tree please!