PDA

View Full Version : Level 309 how does it work?

shadysheepie
12-02-14, 04:11 AM
I am on level 309 how do you get the strawberries to drop????
I can get all the blue and green candies but can't figure how you get the strawberries to move

PikaSquirrel
12-02-14, 11:53 AM
The Strawberries will drop into the chocolate once the Candy below the Strawberry is removed. You will need to create and use Special Spaces to help you remove those Candy so the Strawberries can drop.

For example, if you match 5 Candy in a row and create the Candy Scoop, you can use it to collect the Candy that is under one of your Strawberries. Or create a Sugar Blast that will blast away the Candy below the Strawberry on that column by matching 5 in a row in a '+' or 'T' or 'L' shape.

daninerose
01-23-15, 07:05 AM
What are " red " candies? I have orange is that close? Can not collect " red" candies if I don't have any at all- maybe it's the pink ones? Anyone know?

PikaSquirrel
01-23-15, 05:27 PM
What are " red " candies? I have orange is that close? Can not collect " red" candies if I don't have any at all- maybe it's the pink ones? Anyone know?

For level 309, the strawberries are the red item you need to collect. You need to drop the Strawberries into the chocolate at the bottom to make chocolate covered strawberries. You can't collect the strawberries until they are dipped in chocolate at the bottom. Are you referring to a challenge for this level?