PDA

View Full Version : Gift everyone

adora14
12-02-14, 03:29 AM
I would like to be able to gift all of my friends each day instead of 3. :/ :)

bakeryontheside2
12-30-14, 12:03 PM

Totally agree!

Have long list of neighbours now and it gets a bit confusing who got and who didn't. :confused: :rolleyes:

ashbrook33
12-30-14, 08:59 PM

I thought this was just a fluke with my game. That is ridiculous!! only 3 per day? No wonder I never get any gifts! I thought the amount of energy was too little. I guess this game isn't for me after all.

Embo79
07-08-15, 07:50 AM
Certainly seems like an odd feature.

PookieBear50
07-09-15, 11:56 AM
Are you really sure you want to gift EVERYONE in your Neighbors list? That will also mean getting gifts back from all your neighbors. And while the occasional map or deed would be welcome, what would happen if, by chance, every single one of your neighbors sent you 2 cow feed? If you have even 15 neighbors, that will be an additional 30 cow feed taking up space in your barn. You could sell and discard them all, but that defeats the whole purpose of giving/getting gifts from everyone, doesn't it?

MamaChatele
07-14-15, 01:29 PM
Are you really sure you want to gift EVERYONE in your Neighbors list? That will also mean getting gifts back from all your neighbors. And while the occasional map or deed would be welcome, what would happen if, by chance, every single one of your neighbors sent you 2 cow feed? If you have even 15 neighbors, that will be an additional 30 cow feed taking up space in your barn. You could sell and discard them all, but that defeats the whole purpose of giving/getting gifts from everyone, doesn't it?

How about handling this similar to they way they have it set up in 'fashion story' have a 'use' button in the news feed next to the gift received from neighbor and when you need the item you can go to the news feed and select it.

That way your barn does not fill up unexpectedly.

girefly65
07-17-15, 10:20 PM
MamaChatele, I love your ideas.