PDA

View Full Version : Garden isn't working

kudukuda
12-02-14, 03:24 AM
There's a thread about the garden in the discussion board, but I think it's a bug.
I've finally opened the garden, waited forever for it to be actice. Have two possible plots to plant, but now way to plant the,.
Also, no way to open new plots. And the instructions say to go to grocers, but there's nothing there....\

Actually the seeds drop from Lily the Gardener but not all the time. The seeds used to drop from the construction worker though but that was changed in one of the updates.

SparklyOctopus
12-02-14, 12:15 PM
Restaurant Story 2 is still going through some changes. :) You should be able to receive seeds from the Construction Workers that come and visit your Restaurant. Please let us know if that works for you!

heredot
12-03-14, 04:48 PM
I have the same problem. The contruction worker does not give seeds if he visits the restaurant.
Problem is still going on.
Frustrating...

alelestat
12-03-14, 11:36 PM
I hace the same problem, besides my restaurant doesn't work if im not looking at ti, if i close it, nobody eats and im not winning any money, to win it i have to be looking at it all the time. :(. The app was better before the actualization.

SparklyOctopus
12-04-14, 06:10 PM
Hey guys! Currently you need to be at least Level 33 to be receiving these seeds. We're still changing up Restaurant Story 2 so please look forward to the new changes! :)

kudukuda
12-07-14, 10:53 AM
Hey guys! Currently you need to be at least Level 33 to be receiving these seeds. We're still changing up Restaurant Story 2 so please look forward to the new changes! :)

I'm level 21 and got a goal to look for Lily whomis apparently handing out seeds. I've seen her, usually with the constructionworker. But she isn't dropping seeds. She's dropping herbs instead. I've gotten basil and garlic from her. Possibly a ginger root.
It makes no sense that my garden is open and i can grow herbs, but can't get seeds to expand more plots and grow more. Can you lower the seed level please.

kudukuda
12-11-14, 02:09 AM
Update, at level 22 and got 1 seed from lily a couple of days ago. But since then, only herbs.

Yummmmmmies
12-29-14, 01:42 PM
My garden is unlocked and I have 2 plots available. The lil farmer gal doesn't come anymore so I have no more garlic. It says I need 2 seeds to unlock more plots. Where do I get the seeds from? Specifically garlic seeds I have an abundance of basil. Also, how do I plant garlic and not basil? Thanks

kooky panda
12-29-14, 02:21 PM
My garden is unlocked and I have 2 plots available. The lil farmer gal doesn't come anymore so I have no more garlic. It says I need 2 seeds to unlock more plots. Where do I get the seeds from? Specifically garlic seeds I have an abundance of basil. Also, how do I plant garlic and not basil? Thanks
You need to be on level 33 to receive the seeds. Seeds drop from the construction workers that come to your restaurant.

lncomparable
12-30-14, 05:40 AM
You need to be on level 33 to receive the seeds. Seeds drop from the construction workers that come to your restaurant.

Actually the seeds drop from Lily the Gardener but not all the time. The seeds used to drop from the construction worker though but that was changed in one of the updates.

kooky panda
12-30-14, 11:13 AM
Thanks for the update !

coffeecup12
01-03-15, 10:59 AM
Whenever I go to water my garden it only plants garlic! I have 2 basil in my storage but it only plants the garlic herb. Is there a way to plant the basil or does the game pick which one it's going to plant?

kooky panda
01-03-15, 11:21 AM
Whenever I go to water my garden it only plants garlic! I have 2 basil in my storage but it only plants the garlic herb. Is there a way to plant the basil or does the game pick which one it's going to plant?
Mine is the another way. I get more basil than garlic.

You cannot choose what get planted.

AA1306
01-05-15, 12:20 AM
How do I unlock a plot in the herb garden? It says I need seeds and a shovel. I got the seeds from the customer Lily, but she doesn't drop a shovel and neither does the construction worker. Any clues????

kooky panda
01-05-15, 10:18 AM
I have not seen any shovels yet, but I think they may start appearing as I level up. I just got a goal to expand my garden so I am hoping the shovels will start dropping soon.

AA1306
01-05-15, 11:42 AM
Okay!! Thank u for your help..!!!!! :)

meg8880
01-05-15, 03:57 PM
I can't seem to get any seeds from Lily. I get garlic and herbs but no seeds. Is there still an issue with this quest?

kooky panda
01-05-15, 08:19 PM
I have not gotten any seeds since I got the garden quest. I am pretty sure they will be a rare drop while working on this quest.

Vigracela
01-09-15, 10:17 AM
I have loads of seeds but it says I need a shovel. This costs 24 gems. Is there any other way of getting them. Thank you

nancydrew88
01-09-15, 11:01 AM
I haven't gotten a garden yet, but I've received a shovel from Cyd the construction worker. I think it's a rare drop.

nancydrew88
01-09-15, 11:02 AM
Someone said in another thread that Cyd comes by in every 30 mins or so. Maybe you can open the game more frequently to tap on him.

m1stery
01-29-15, 07:56 AM
I have not seen any shovels yet, but I think they may start appearing as I level up. I just got a goal to expand my garden so I am hoping the shovels will start dropping soon.

So far construction worker has dropped only one shovel for me.... and than BAM!!.... sync screen.... and my only shovel was lost :'-(

rcmaxq
08-07-15, 01:16 PM
Can anyone tell me how Lilly appears in Restaurant Story 2?