PDA

View Full Version : Dog and cat do nothing

grandnagus
12-01-14, 06:10 PM
I have read over several topics on this but none work for me. I have a dog and cat. Both after feeding walk around then when time runs out go back to their homes and do nothing. All I can do I put them in storage and then take them back out. I then feed them again and it does the same thing. They never jump like other farm animals to collect. I just have no clue what the issue is. Am I bugged? What is the bell for?

driver1711
12-01-14, 06:28 PM
I have read over several topics on this but none work for me. I have a dog and cat. Both after feeding walk around then when time runs out go back to their homes and do nothing. All I can do I put them in storage and then take them back out. I then feed them again and it does the same thing. They never jump like other farm animals to collect. I just have no clue what the issue is. Am I bugged? What is the bell for? Swipe the bucket over them to collect, then feed them. Bell is to call them home if they are not there when time is up.

SparklyOctopus
12-01-14, 06:40 PM
Sorry to hear about that! If your dogs and cats are back in their habitats, they should be jumping around. When they're jumping around, you can swipe over them with your bucket and you should be getting coins, exp, materials, and even Gems. Please let us know if that works for you!

grandnagus
12-01-14, 08:54 PM
Thank you both. I never used the bucket. Worked great. Both do not do any special animations so that is what threw me off. All works now. Thank you.