PDA

View Full Version : Why always cucumbers?

chibi531
12-01-14, 03:36 PM
It seems that at least half the time, I have cucumber for sale in the street market. Cucumbers are useless and don't taste good.

It's particularly disheartening to see 2 cucumbers.

It would be nice to see more variety there, because with what I'm seeing, it makes no sense to add slots to that particular shop.

dmist24
02-22-15, 10:24 PM
Is this bug still existing? I'm already about to unlock cucumber for the quest. Will it flood my street market with cucumber? Right now, my street market somehow helps me cook dishes fast. Please advise. thanks!

tiggerhobbes
02-22-15, 11:32 PM
Um speak for yourself, cucumber tastes great especially with a pinch of salt and lime juice.

I don't get cucumber that often anymore, I think the game has some sort of shoddy algorithm to strongly push the street market to have a higher probability of selling a recently unlocked item, especially when that recently unlocked item takes a long time to restock.

I got flooded with cuke when I unlocked cuke. I got flooded with mayo when I unlocked mayo. I got flooded with lobsters when I unlocked lobsters. I got flooded with mushrooms when I unlocked mushrooms. Rinse repeat.

I haven't unlocked anything for a while now and I have 17 slots in my street market, I hardly ever get cucumber anymore, when I do I get one. In the mean time I get 6 ugly scary angry lobsters staring at me giving me a panic attack regularly.

WinnyWoos
02-23-15, 04:01 PM
in the mean time i get 6 ugly scary angry lobsters staring at me giving me a panic attack regularly.

lmao!!!