PDA

View Full Version : accounts

JazzBoyz
12-01-14, 12:31 PM
Hi,

How many castle story accounts can a person have. i have more than one device which to play on.

meme1098
12-01-14, 12:48 PM
There's a log in feature in RS & BS so I use several accounts I've gotten by upgrading my phone & iPad several times. Your game is saved on TL's servers so each game is attached to a specific device.

JazzBoyz
12-01-14, 08:33 PM
Right I knew that.

I have one I play on my iPad.

One my son and I play together on his iPad.

One my other son plays on his iPhone.

The problem is that I had to reset my iPad and cannot remember my password. Afraid I gonna have to start all over. Still waiting to hear from support. It's only a level 10, but I purchased 120 gems.

kooky panda
12-02-14, 11:22 AM
Right I knew that.

I have one I play on my iPad.

One my son and I play together on his iPad.

One my other son plays on his iPhone.

The problem is that I had to reset my iPad and cannot remember my password. Afraid I gonna have to start all over. Still waiting to hear from support. It's only a level 10, but I purchased 120 gems.

If JazzBoyz is your storm ID, then your forum password is your game password.

JazzBoyz
12-02-14, 01:14 PM
If JazzBoyz is your storm ID, then your forum password is your game password.

Kooky Panda,

JazzBoyz is the id for the account my son and i play.

I cannot remember the password to StarWarsFan72.

SpiritWind00
12-02-14, 01:34 PM
Kooky Panda,

JazzBoyz is the id for the account my son and i play.

I cannot remember the password to StarWarsFan72.

Hi, you can reset your password yourself, it's easy! Go to the menu inside the game, go to Help/FAQ and in the second section is an option to set you password. You don't have to know the previous one, just type in a new one. You might want to make them all the same, up to you. your kids don't really need a password as you only need one to be able to post on the forum and I imagine they are too young to be posting (there is an age limit). Good luck!

JazzBoyz
12-02-14, 03:20 PM
Hi, you can reset your password yourself, it's easy! Go to the menu inside the game, go to Help/FAQ and in the second section is an option to set you password. You don't have to know the previous one, just type in a new one. You might want to make them all the same, up to you. your kids don't really need a password as you only need one to be able to post on the forum and I imagine they are too young to be posting (there is an age limit). Good luck!

Since i had to reset my ipad, I have to install another game and log on to pull over my Castle Story acct. I need my password to do that. Once i am in the game i can change passwords.

I knew about the age liimit. I play the game myself, but he trys to tells me what to do on the ipad. Thats how i keep him involved since it is his ipad i play my other account on. I do the same on my other son's phone. Its sad i know but i just love this game. When i run out of energy on one game i play on the other.

RocketGirl49
12-04-14, 05:55 PM
My iPad died. How to I open the game on another iPad. I know my id and password, but I can't seem to figure out how to get to my account on my husband's iPad. The game just starts over from the beginning and I was at Level 49.

SpiritWind00
12-04-14, 06:06 PM
My iPad died. How to I open the game on another iPad. I know my id and password, but I can't seem to figure out how to get to my account on my husband's iPad. The game just starts over from the beginning and I was at Level 49.

use the link in my signature. you need to transfer your game using the login method. should take about 5 mins to do... good luck!

RocketGirl49
12-04-14, 06:17 PM
Thanks!! I will try it.

RocketGirl49
12-04-14, 06:27 PM
Unfortunately I cannot find anything that allows me to log in. There isn't an Account Setting under the Storm8 menu or in the Settings in the Main Menu of Castle Story. This an older iPad. Does that make a difference?

meme1098
12-04-14, 06:30 PM
There is a login feature in RS & BS. When you login through one of those games all your TL games are transferred over.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games

RocketGirl49
12-04-14, 06:57 PM
Thank you! I'm getting closer....It started loading slowly and then the Castle Story App shut down. I am restarting the iPad. Hopefully that will help. I really don't want to miss the Christmas story line.

strawberryncream
12-20-14, 05:10 AM
I need help I just started back playing but my old bakery story and I can't remember my password to get in on my new phone it's asking for a password but I don't remember if I had a password are not so my question is how can I assess my account with no password PLEASE SUMBODY HELP ME

SpiritWind00
12-20-14, 05:12 AM
I need help I just started back playing but my old bakery story and I can't remember my password to get in on my new phone it's asking for a password but I don't remember if I had a password are not so my question is how can I assess my account with no password PLEASE SUMBODY HELP ME

your password is the same one as you use to log in here...