PDA

View Full Version : Cyber monday sale

pribakes
11-30-14, 10:08 PM
All Gold dragons are in sale for 600 gold :)

AwesomeChefDad
11-30-14, 10:14 PM
Yeah been waiting a long time...buying two..

Treasure in nest now, Stainglass will buy in morning.

Also habitat is only 2M..

scarletdragon18
11-30-14, 10:41 PM
Yay! No more worrying about accidentally spending my hard-saved gold! Decided to get Midas instead of Goldwing. And since the habitats are on sale I'll go ahead and buy two~

pribakes
11-30-14, 10:42 PM
Yeah been waiting a long time...buying two..

Treasure in nest now, Stainglass will buy in morning.

Also habitat is only 2M..

Nice :) Ill buy tomorrow since All My nest are full :( To bad I cant buy anymore habitat, BUT if I could I would buy 2 gold dragons, but I HAVE ROOM for only one, SINCE I ALREADY Have gilded.

JustBeKind
11-30-14, 11:04 PM
Is't any chance to buy and have egg in storage? I read some ppl bought from album and keep egg in storage . How did they do?

LonePudding
11-30-14, 11:26 PM
I nearly cried when I couldn't see guilded, because you know, I missed the biggest banner saying 'Guilded Dragon':rolleyes:

orleansparish
11-30-14, 11:27 PM
Oh come on! You have chicken WANG on sale for 600 gold along with the turquoise one I missed the last time and you don't have gold on sale? That sucks! I just bought 1400 gold but would buy 1400 more to get my hands on those two.

LonePudding
11-30-14, 11:27 PM
All Gold dragons are in sale for 600 gold :)

Ohh wait...where's your guilded & and my sales are 70% off but still 600 gold:confused:

orleansparish
11-30-14, 11:28 PM
Is't any chance to buy and have egg in storage? I read some ppl bought from album and keep egg in storage . How did they do?

If you are on iOS if you buy a dragon and your nests are full it automatically goes into storage, the same way dragons do when you win a battle.

meoconlunar
11-30-14, 11:52 PM
If you are on iOS if you buy a dragon and your nests are full it automatically goes into storage, the same way dragons do when you win a battle.

I dont think so, I tried but I couldnt

orleansparish
11-30-14, 11:55 PM
When you clicked buy what happened?

JustBeKind
12-01-14, 12:09 AM
I have iPad When I click on " buy" have message check ur nest( but my nests r full)

PurpleScorpion76
12-01-14, 12:47 AM
I don't have any gold dragons available to me yet does that mean no cyber Monday for me? Not that I have 600 gold. Lol.

Clark_Wayne
12-01-14, 12:48 AM

You can not buy anymore from album : TL cancelled that :( about 3-6 months ago

Clark_Wayne
12-01-14, 12:49 AM
I don't have any gold dragons available to me yet does that mean no cyber Monday for me? Not they I have 600 gold. Lol.

Golds dragons only available in iOS . Android can't have them

PurpleScorpion76
12-01-14, 01:07 AM
Golds dragons only available in iOS . Android can't have them

I'm on iOS. Just checked. I have the cyber splash screen, but all 6 gold dragons aren't available to me as I'm level 29 and they're level 40+. Thats just mean TL at least do a low level player cyber sale!

Clark_Wayne
12-01-14, 02:13 AM
I'm on iOS. Just checked. I have the cyber splash screen, but all 6 gold dragons aren't available to me as I'm level 29 and they're level 40+. Thats just mean TL at least do a low level player cyber sale!

Oups you are right ! I forgot low level players :D

freshfunin2008
12-01-14, 03:44 AM
So this is cool. I see there are 6 Gold producing dragons for sale at 600 gold each. 3 are listed as Limited and 3 are not. Are the 6 basically the same? Are any rarer than the others? This will be my first chance to get a gold dragon. Thanks

LonePudding
12-01-14, 04:02 AM
So this is cool. I see there are 6 Gold producing dragons for sale at 600 gold each. 3 are listed as Limited and 3 are not. Are the 6 basically the same? Are any rarer than the others? This will be my first chance to get a gold dragon. Thanks

Apparently, stain glass and Midas are never available to buy from the market, so people looking to start/finish a collection are shooting for those 2. They all get you the same amount of gold. That's all I really know about them, if I said something incorrect please correct me!!

LonePudding
12-01-14, 04:03 AM

I hope this helps!

The treasure and gilded are more expensive at 2000 gold without the sale (although their introductory prices were much cheaper, whereas the goldwing was never under 1800 until now). I can't see how much the dragons cost right now except goldwing at 600 gold since I have all the others. They all give the same amount of gold, so for the budget conscious, buying the cheapest one gives more bang for the buck. If you want to save up to get some of them later, buy the most expensive ones now since you won't have to save as much later. If you want more dragons than your nests can hold, buy the fastest to speed out of the nest first and save the slowest ones for last. And of course midas and stainglass aren't normally available so if you want to eventually have them all, get them now.

freshfunin2008
12-01-14, 04:27 AM
I hope this helps!

Thanks very much. I was thinking of one of the limited ones and I think I will go with Gilded for now. I appreciate it.

cocauina
12-01-14, 05:54 AM
Thanks very much. I was thinking of one of the limited ones and I think I will go with Gilded for now. I appreciate it.

I have Gilded in epic already, I like him, I bought Goldleaf know, I love that dragon!

Treasure will be my 3rd gold dragon, Goldwing will be my last, I think that dragon is a poor ugly chicken :/

AwesomeChefDad
12-01-14, 05:57 AM
I went with the two shortest evolve times...that is what mattered most in making my decision.

I should have bought gold on that sale and grabbed a third one, but I had enough gold on hand for two and that isnt too bad.

glenngenius
12-01-14, 08:23 AM
I ended up buying the Midas Dragon. Limited Edition over large Discount. Lol. :)

cocauina
12-01-14, 08:34 AM
Can't decide whether I would buy the limited one or the one with a larger discount... :(

The one with the larger discount.. TL brings the limited ones, at least one time, every year.

amerirish
12-01-14, 11:43 AM
I succumbed to my obsession and bought enough gold to get all but the one I already had (Goldleaf). I was disappointed to learn that you can only have 3 of the habitats though so I will have to double up. That means having to be sure to collect multiple times per day to make sure I get the max gold. Not a big problem for me but still not the best system, IMHO.

cocauina
12-01-14, 01:08 PM
I succumbed to my obsession and bought enough gold to get all but the one I already had (Goldleaf). I was disappointed to learn that you can only have 3 of the habitats though so I will have to double up. That means having to be sure to collect multiple times per day to make sure I get the max gold. Not a big problem for me but still not the best system, IMHO.

Probably every 10hrs is the most recomemded time to collect with 2 dragons in 1 habitat

amerirish
12-01-14, 01:58 PM
Probably every 10hrs is the most recomemded time to collect with 2 dragons in 1 habitat

Yeah, I was thinking about what system to use once I get them in Epic form. My problem is that I can't control myself enough to wait to collect once or twice a day :p I'm constantly tapping the habitat and collecting even if it only has one gold available :D

cocauina
12-01-14, 02:05 PM
Yeah, I was thinking about what system to use once I get them in Epic form. My problem is that I can't control myself enough to wait to collect once or twice a day :p I'm constantly tapping the habitat and collecting even if it only has one gold available :D

Use the reminder app from your phone and put the alarm to play every 10hrs xD

I have a reminder everyday to collect the gold from my Gilded :p

freshfunin2008
12-01-14, 04:12 PM
I have Gilded in epic already, I like him, I bought Goldleaf know, I love that dragon!

Treasure will be my 3rd gold dragon, Goldwing will be my last, I think that dragon is a poor ugly chicken :/[/QUOTE

I wish i could buy more Gold producing dragons I have been waiting too long for a sale. I have lost way too much gold to gold traps and missed taps due to latency and what not. it is just real terrible. I only have enough gold to buy one for now.

cocauina
12-01-14, 05:09 PM

Treasure will be my 3rd gold dragon, Goldwing will be my last, I think that dragon is a poor ugly chicken :/[/QUOTE

I wish i could buy more Gold producing dragons I have been waiting too long for a sale. I have lost way too much gold to gold traps and missed taps due to latency and what not. it is just real terrible. I only have enough gold to buy one for now.

Same with me, I only bought Goldleaf, Gilded I bought when it was released. I already lost 500 gold by the game frizzing on a world event, I could have had enough gold to buy 2 gold dragons and not only 1.

LonePudding
12-01-14, 05:42 PM
Soo...anyone want to buy me gold? I'm just saying I wouldn't refuse the offer;)...

Hannah396
12-01-14, 07:10 PM
How long is the sale? I only have 595 gold.... sigh!

orleansparish
12-01-14, 07:26 PM

Email them or contact a CM here and ask about their having the habitats hold 10 gold again. They did it before and can do it again. If mines didn't hold ten I wouldn't have bothered with the two I bought most likely. They knew They had this sale and the Dragons at epic gave more than the habitat holds. No one should have to keep checking in, they can make them hold 10 gold aceoss the board.

glenngenius
12-01-14, 07:34 PM
The one with the larger discount.. TL brings the limited ones, at least one time, every year.

Hi, cocauina! Sorry I edited my post and I read your response a little late. I ended up buying Midas. I chose the limited one over the larger discount dragon.

orleansparish
12-01-14, 07:37 PM
How long is the sale? I only have 595 gold.... sigh!

It ends tonight! Write all your neifhbors to see if someone havent gifted yet and ask them to please give you gold. I've had folks do this and luckily I send gold out late and gave it to them. It wasn't returned but I still did it because Im just a big softie.

orleansparish
12-01-14, 07:39 PM
Hi, cocauina! Sorry I edited my post and I read your response a little late. I ended up buying Midas. I chose the limited one over the larger discount dragon.

Midas has a chance of coming back at a decent price. I don't think Goldwing will again. Not after how long they ignored us when it first came out and we whined about the price. He even has me planting rushrooms and I hate tapping every hour and planting food.

cocauina
12-01-14, 08:02 PM

It's okay :)

glenngenius
12-01-14, 08:18 PM
Midas has a chance of coming back at a decent price. I don't think Goldwing will again. Not after how long they ignored us when it first came out and we whined about the price. He even has me planting rushrooms and I hate tapping every hour and planting food.

I also thought of that. However, another reason why I bought Midas over Goldwing (which is really far from my decision factor) is because of its design.(I know it sounded a little strange, haha, but it mattered.) :D

Kennedward
12-01-14, 09:11 PM
Nice now I have all the gold dragons!!!!

nilni
12-01-14, 10:29 PM
Nice now I have all the gold dragons!!!!

Me either after I bought Goldenwing, cheers :D

LonePudding
12-01-14, 11:58 PM
I really want guilded but I'm not gonna get very far with 2 gold lol:D

freesiawoods
12-02-14, 01:44 AM
Thanks to this thread I decided on Goldwing for my daughter's game. Not enough gold on other accounts and too afraid of gold traps and purchasing glitches to buy gold.

amerirish
12-02-14, 06:54 AM
Email them or contact a CM here and ask about their having the habitats hold 10 gold again. They did it before and can do it again. If mines didn't hold ten I wouldn't have bothered with the two I bought most likely. They knew They had this sale and the Dragons at epic gave more than the habitat holds. No one should have to keep checking in, they can make them hold 10 gold aceoss the board.

Wow, it didn't even occur to me to ask them to up the limit. I guess it can't hurt to drop them a line. Thanks for the advice :)

Kennedward
12-02-14, 08:10 PM
Me either after I bought Goldenwing, cheers :D

Nice! I bought both Gilded and Midras to complete my collection

pribakes
12-02-14, 10:38 PM
I bought treasure and goldleaf, I Hope TL MAKES habitat HOLD 10 gold :)

cakeandpie
12-03-14, 03:21 PM
I have been keeping 800 gold in reserve for soooooo long waiting for Stainglass to come back!! FINALLY! :) And it's only 600 gold! THANK YOU TL!!