PDA

View Full Version : LOVE this item!

zeldashepard
11-30-14, 08:52 PM
look at this item I just found a picture of while searching for LTOs!

It's called Netherworld Gate and I think it was a gift with gem purchase from 2011.

http://www.bakerystorydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/netherworld-gate.jpg

Needless to say, WANT!

jo_fitz
11-30-14, 08:59 PM
I love that item! My favorite item would be Dancer and Prancer!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/jo_fitz/AD351BD8-1AF2-470C-992F-04BCDA95655C_zps9uej6aps.png

kvoeller
11-30-14, 09:05 PM
That is darling! I have never seen that one before. The Dancer and Prancer is super cute too!

jo_fitz
11-30-14, 09:27 PM
That is darling! I have never seen that one before. The Dancer and Prancer is super cute too!
It was part of a goal set where you got all the Reindeer. I always hope they'll bring them back so everyone can enjoy them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/jo_fitz/8A740B10-1435-4C3E-83D5-D2E559217A3F_zpsupynb17l.jpg

L-R Rudolph, Dasher and Blitzen (with the hat and lights), Donner and Cupid (with the heart), Comet (snowball) and Vixen (dress) But Dancer and Prancer are my favorites!!

larrralee
11-30-14, 09:39 PM
It was part of a goal set where you got all the Reindeer. I always hope they'll bring them back so everyone can enjoy them.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v101/jo_fitz/8A740B10-1435-4C3E-83D5-D2E559217A3F_zpsupynb17l.jpg

L-R Rudolph, Dasher and Blitzen (with the hat and lights), Donner and Cupid (with the heart), Comet (snowball) and Vixen (dress) But Dancer and Prancer are my favorites!!

The reindeer and the house....i would love to have those

scarletdragon18
11-30-14, 10:33 PM

It's called Netherworld Gate and I think it was a gift with gem purchase from 2011.

http://www.bakerystorydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/netherworld-gate.jpg

Needless to say, WANT!

I need this!

dernhelm
11-30-14, 11:46 PM
Yes! I covet the Netherworld Gate above all else in Bakery Story. I can only dream that one day it may be mine!

jim23cash
12-01-14, 02:38 AM

Needless to say, WANT!

WANT * WANT!! (want squared!)

rocketsmama
12-01-14, 08:18 AM
WANT * WANT!! (want squared!)

Way too cute!!!!

ElaineCarrel
12-01-14, 08:13 PM

I had all of these reindeer and santas grotto and I sold them. Yes u read that right I sold them, just like the items from Christmas 2012 same yr as the reindeer challenge. Y did I sell them? I asked 1 of my nbrs what to do w them,I was only lol 55 at the time and heck this was the first challenge I completed so I didn't know any better. Their answer was most ppl sold the items. So I followed their advice and sold them.
I REGRET TO THIS DAY MY BAD DECISION. THAT WHOLE CHALLENGE REWARDS. R ADORABLE.

larissa2k
12-01-14, 08:24 PM
I had all of these reindeer and santas grotto and I sold them. Yes u read that right I sold them, just like the items from Christmas 2012 same yr as the reindeer challenge. Y did I sell them? I asked 1 of my nbrs what to do w them,I was only lol 55 at the time and heck this was the first challenge I completed so I didn't know any better. Their answer was most ppl sold the items. So I followed their advice and sold them.

That's the most heart breaking story I've ever heard lol I've longed for those items

laprovence
12-01-14, 08:35 PM

Oh no!!! Sorry to hear that. That was one of the most fun goals they've ever had.

jo_fitz
12-01-14, 09:18 PM

I really weep for you :( That story is so sad!! I adore the reindeer and my worst fear is accidently selling them.

AuntyRose32
12-01-14, 09:33 PM

Sad story, sorry it happened to you. I remember another forum user saying they sold them too (although not for the same reason you sold them) and regretted it. Sell them....such bad advice to give to someone....especially a lower level player who is not sure about certain things in the game. If somebody asked me that, I'd advise them to just leave the items in their storage, what harm are they doing there. Our storage holds an unlimited amount of items so it's not like they're taking up space or anything. Leave them sit there, if you don't use them, you don't use them but if somewhere down the line you have a change of heart and decide you like them, well....they're still sitting there waiting for you to pull them out. Never sell anything, no matter how much you dislike it, sometimes things get added later in the game that may make that one ugly item seem better and you pull it out and it's not so bad after all. I've ended up with plenty of 4th place box items that were just hideous and I wanted to sell them straight away I was so annoyed but I stopped myself, and once or twice I've actually ended up using a few of these items. Anyway, just my opinion. Sorry you lost them, I do love mine, they're one of my favourite things. I'd sent them on a little winter vacation over to your bakery if I could :)

exhalelaughter
12-02-14, 12:38 AM

Ugh! What neighbor would sell these items! The reindeer were too gosh darn cute!!

kstevens77
12-02-14, 07:27 AM

Needless to say, WANT!

2011?!? Wow having this item makes me realize how long I have been playing this game!

filochick1982
12-02-14, 08:47 PM
So sorry to hear that ElaineCarrel :( I hope they re-release them one day but I don't think they've ever re-released goal prizes before have they?

sls0991
12-02-14, 10:48 PM
So sorry to hear that ElaineCarrel :( I hope they re-release them one day but I don't think they've ever re-released goal prizes before have they?

Not as long as I've been playing, but I haven't been playing as long as others either (only a little over 2 years). If they don't want to re-release old goal items, then they need to start making better items for current players now. That would solve a lot of problems I think.

sugakane_01
12-05-14, 07:38 AM

Oh no! I wasn't playing at the time of that challenge and I wish I was so badly b/c those goal items are the ones I want more than anything. I can't believe someone told you to sell them. That's terrible advice! I tell all my newbie neighbors to store everything b/c you never know when you'll want to pull something out or they'll release something that pairs well with a previous item. Plus, it's not doing any harm to keep things stored since we don't have a storage limit AND the amount you get for selling items is so paltry, imo it's not worth it to sell items.

But can't you buy them back? I mean, I noticed on my bakery the goal rewards for the challenges I completed aren't locked and I can purchase them for coins (like the pumpkin patch from the halloween goals and the coffee shop from the coffee goals and the gelato machine for example). I only started playing this summer with the fudge station goals (I forgot what those were called lol) but even when that "glitch" occurs that makes all the previous goal messages pop up it offers to let me buy the goal from that challenge (for a huge amount of gems mind you, like 99 I think). I'm still mad about that challenge lol. I got sick and missed baking for a day so I missed the reward by two measly batches of fudge :(

Lokichan13
12-05-14, 06:00 PM
Thank you for telling us where the reindeer come from. I have seen them in a couple neighbors bakeries, but they never responded to me about them...I thought they were box items :( I hope someday they rerelease them...even gems I would buy them...they are TOO CUTE!!!

I love reindeer...and I am a die hard halloween fan so I also LOVE the netherworld gate.

*crosses fingers for all of us*

I am also very sad to hear of your sold reindeers elaine. I once sold one of my favorite pets in a game on accident, which was rare to never come again. I almost quit, I was so heartbroken. *hugs to you*