PDA

View Full Version : More items on iOS than Android?

SweetToothPastry
11-30-14, 01:10 PM
Hi there,

I'm a fairly new player and have two accounts: one for iOS and one for my Android device. I am not sure if this is a bug, but it seems strange that I have the option to buy more items on the iOS version. For example, the "Tea Cakes Display" is available on iOS (and at a lower level too) but doesn't show up at all on my Android account which is a higher level. The same goes for the "Autumn Imprint" tile. Also, I can bake "Soccer Cake Pops" on iOS, but not Android.

I have downloaded the latest version of Bakery Story on my Android device and still no luck. Is this a bug and if so, can it be fixed? I would really like to buy the "Tea Cakes Display" for my Android bakery. :rolleyes:

Thanks for reading.

jandtandn
11-30-14, 01:46 PM
I'm not sure, but I think Android players have to download each individual update of the game. There is a Bakery Story: Soccer World which probably has the soccer pops and other decorations. iOS has this added as is every update, ut I think other players have to wait for the downloads to get the same content.

SweetToothPastry
11-30-14, 04:35 PM
I'm not sure, but I think Android players have to download each individual update of the game. There is a Bakery Story: Soccer World which probably has the soccer pops and other decorations. iOS has this added as is every update, ut I think other players have to wait for the downloads to get the same content.

I think you're right. I had to download the Halloween and Thanksgiving updates, so that makes sense. The bummer is that the soccer version among others is no longer available in the app store. I wonder what version "Tea Cakes Display" came out in? It is too cute.

Thanks very much for replying! :)

Beecause
11-30-14, 05:26 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?48637-Bakery-Master-Box-List

See if the item you are interested in is found in one of the boxes.

Ios doesn't have as much. Androids have to download the different versions.
Try amazon too- each of these places have different versions of the game.

I just posted this in another thread but some of the versions will have unique recipes in the basic oven &
drink machine. Those versions will also have unique appliances.

Ex. BS christmas 2012 has like 3 or 4 appliances, 4-5 recipes on basic oven & 1 new drink on drink machine --
All of which you can only access/cook or buy when opening that version of the game.
I purchased those x-mas stoves & they are available & usable if I open bs thanksgiving but the x-mas recipes on
basic appliances are only available in x-mas version.

Not sure either about the tea cake display - that could be an item from one of the boxes.

neku74
02-02-15, 01:13 PM
was also wondering about the tea cakes display. does anyone have a confirmed answer on this, as someone is asking me where i got mine and i don't believe i got it from a box.

pixiegamer
02-02-15, 01:27 PM
The Tea Cakes Display (originally called the Tea Time Display, if I'm not mistaken) came with the Porcelain Chairs, Tables, and Counters, and a few other teatime treats. I believe it was released with Android's Bakery Story: Springtime (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/76270278911/new-for-android-bakery-story-springtime)! The Google Play Store no longer has this version, though :(

If you've got both Android and iOS, you could use the login feature to open your Android bakery in iOS, get the items you want, and then switch them back :)