PDA

View Full Version : New idea to bring relevance to the artic isle

All10star
11-30-14, 09:15 AM
We have all the things players are asking for with the arctic isles. A second temple, more land, and more farms. All we need is a feature which allows us to send things back and forth between the islands. This would inject new life and strategy into the game.
First feature, being send one or two dragons to the arctic isles ( like a plane ticket). We have to pay the fare each way (maybe some ridiculous number so the high level players actually spend silver). Put a timer on it like two or three hours, like a real travel time. Then make a "airport" habitat that they can stay in while they evolve in the arctic temple. It would be like when people go on spiritual vacations to find themselves. Second we could have the same system to ship food from the artic to feed the main land, for a shipping fee of course. Maybe there could be like a fail or loss rate when shipping occurs (something to be risking).
Third, instead of having to cram dragons into the stable for gold only to be wasted, send extra dragons to the arctic. They won't get silver, but can be enjoyed and seen on the isles.
Charge lots of silver for these features, it could like when rich people like to brag about going to exotic places and blowing money for no other reason then they can

All10star
12-05-14, 12:03 AM
If any one else likes this idea please leave a comment

droopy123love
12-05-14, 04:51 AM
Well, I like the idea, I would send some diamondhybrids over to the arctics to make room.
I like to see a frozen quetzal instead of putting him away in storage or trade him for some gems that stay useless in my storage.
It would be nice if yhat frozen quetzal can be defrosted for coins again just to use in the arena and be able to freeze him again on the arctics.
Frozen dragons dont take up much of animationdata, so I think that wont be the problem.