PDA

View Full Version : Roses Decor

LonePudding
11-30-14, 06:16 AM
I was on my monthly visiting rounds(bad right) and I saw something so pretty, but I've never seen it in my market. How do I unlock these decorations?
http://i59.tinypic.com/1zp0igk.jpg
Thanks

cocauina
11-30-14, 12:32 PM
It's a limited decor, "Floral Urn" it's the name of the and it's a Valentine decor.

LonePudding
11-30-14, 01:51 PM
It's a limited decor, "Floral Urn" it's the name of the and it's a Valentine decor.

*sigh* thought so... Well only 3 months!

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 02:31 PM
Good grief! That's definitely my island!

Are you by chance a neighbor of mine @lonepudding ?

Myrta5
11-30-14, 02:45 PM
*sigh* thought so... Well only 3 months!

I got mine in storage you are right they are very pretty but I think TL maybe bring them back for the season or better we got new decorations we have to wait only 3 months 👋

LonePudding
11-30-14, 03:21 PM

Ohh yes, ummm...that is your island:eek:, sorry I should have asked first!!

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 03:33 PM
Ohh yes, ummm...that is your island:eek:, sorry I should have asked first!!

No worries, I just couldn't believe my island is here. BTW I had to sell a few of my valentine string or whatever the pinky thing is called to accomodate a new habitat.

LonePudding
11-30-14, 03:39 PM
No worries, I just couldn't believe my island is here. BTW I had to sell a few of my valentine string or whatever the pinky thing is called to accomodate a new habitat.

I think your island is so cute! I will cry when the day comes that I have to sacrifice decorations for space:(

cocauina
11-30-14, 04:29 PM
Normally TL releases the old decor if they even think to create and release new decor. I have only 1 of this things in storage :c Sad, when I notice that I loved that thing, we were already in June xD

ghostiemom
11-30-14, 04:52 PM

Too bad about those eggs, lol. Looks like my nests lately. Life, Firestorm, Mist, Repeat. hahahaha

LonePudding
11-30-14, 04:56 PM
when I notice that I loved that thing, we were already in June xD

Haha just a teeny weeny bit too late!