PDA

View Full Version : Facebook connect never fixed....

iMatrizzXX
11-30-14, 03:43 AM
I'm worried now about this, there have been 3 or more updates for the iDevices (APPLE DEVICES) app after I opened 2 support tickets (not solved, of course) and this still not fixed. What is "THIS"? Well the persistent problem is that the Facebook connection on many of this games, Bingo included, doesn't work at all, in advance I can ensure that this problem have nothing to do with cache, JavaScript or anything other recurrent solution support have gave me many times, is easier I think, the problems as i have found is that the Facebook page these problematics apps redirects you to a 404 page, meaning not existing one, I really hope this issue gets fixed with any update soon.

Thanks in advance,

Me

PikaSquirrel
12-02-14, 11:11 AM
Please write to support@sharkparty.com for assistance. Thank you!

iMatrizzXX
12-03-14, 11:40 AM
i think this was started saying: I'm worried now about this, there have been 3 or more updates for the iDevices (APPLE DEVICES) app after I opened "2 support tickets" (not solved, of course)...I did that my friend. Sorry i thought i was posting at " Bingo | Bugs & Issues " forum, my bad.

UPDATE: Now I tried to play on facebook directly from my pc using chrome and mozilla, caches cleared, updated browsers and plugins, look what i got:

Looks like sharkparty and facebook do not get along :-(

as far as i have tested the only game able to connect to facebook is the candy crush and the pet rescue saga, bingo cant connect, bakery story cant connect, restauran story cant connect, farm story cant connect......

PikaSquirrel
12-03-14, 11:55 AM
Please submit a new support ticket and PM me the ticket number.

iMatrizzXX
12-03-14, 12:01 PM
ok, will do, thanks

Jesssterrr
12-12-14, 10:48 AM
I thought my phone was the problem.... but I see it's the game it self! I play Monopoly Bingo on my iphone and can't connect/log in to facebook. Should we all contact the game ??

PikaSquirrel
12-16-14, 03:32 PM
If you are experiencing issues connecting to Facebook, please write to support@sharkparty.com for assistance. Thank you.