PDA

View Full Version : Cyber monday

jsburas
11-30-14, 01:47 AM

Looks like an interesting sale coming!

SpiritWind00
11-30-14, 02:05 AM
That looks good... I always wanted the faerie hydrangea like in the picture. Maybe splash out on the faerie flowerbed which up until the cauldron was/is the best gem buy as I love the drops, always helpful for me.

dragoniakingdom
11-30-14, 02:17 AM
I also am looking forward to seeing what items are included in the sale.

Have put off buying the fortune teller tent due to it's price .......perhaps it will be included!:rolleyes:

inxieq
11-30-14, 02:41 AM
Hi guys do are the items in the picture going to be the only things on sale?

SpiritWind00
11-30-14, 04:38 AM
Hi guys do are the items in the picture going to be the only things on sale?

It's a surprise and we will have to wait till Monday. I don't know what will be on sale... It's going to be a surprise for me too! I'm going to take a guess and say any gem items given the picture shows gem only items. But, time will tell! :)

ryusei745
11-30-14, 08:43 AM
Fingers crossed for love shack to become available (extremely high hopes I know) but if not I'll get the mithril dragon and complete the collection

muffinnosnuthin
11-30-14, 08:59 AM
Kicking myself for not springing for the 6 buck diamond offer. I know when they offer the gems at a low price the next week they offer something i want worth gems.

Queenzod
11-30-14, 12:17 PM
Here's a hypothetical question: if they had alicorns on sale for 50 gems each, how many would you buy?

ShibuyaCloth
11-30-14, 01:10 PM
Here's a hypothetical question: if they had alicorns on sale for 50 gems each, how many would you buy?

None, I am out of gems at the moment. I burned my last bag on the pet house. I have now 4 and waiting for a wing to get my 5th. Also I am not so much in an energy bottleneck, I have enough right now.

sunnygirl634
11-30-14, 01:13 PM
Last Christmas (I think it was the week after Christmas) the Alicorn was on sale for 400 gems instead of 600 gems. That's the only amount I remember. Other gem animals were on sale.

ryusei745
11-30-14, 01:26 PM

4 cuz I only have 200 gems. But I would buy more gems if that was the case though

Liloze
11-30-14, 02:32 PM
Good thing I stashed some gems with this last sale :)
I was intending to buy my 7th Alicorn.
Waiting until Monday now, hoping it will be on sale :)

Liloze
11-30-14, 02:34 PM

I already have 6 and I am waiting for Monday to buy the 7th, to have one for each day :)
BUT if the Alicorn was put on sale for 50 I will buy 8 which gives me 2/day.
Why 8 ? Because I Cannot afford more! Lol :D

reliquary
11-30-14, 02:49 PM
I would love to get another round of 7!
If they were ~$5 Each(gem sale price) I'd go wayyyy over budget and buy 14 or more
But I reallly doubt they will be ~$5..... Prolly more like ~$7 each...then I *might* buy 7. If it's over $7.50 a piece I won't buy any.

I'm at lv 47... Depending if the game actually continues at the update pace it has over the past month;) I'll buy them. If it's gonna lose steam again I just might not *need* another round of 7:(

vyviana
11-30-14, 10:42 PM
Not quite Monday yet, but I see items up for sale:

Barracks 290 gems
Fortune Teller 200 gems
Hydrangea Garden 100 gems
Mithril Dragon 320 gems
Mermaid Pond 130 gems
Alicorn 480 gems
Dragon 280 gems
Manticore 240 gems

Any of these worth getting?

zenthus
11-30-14, 11:22 PM
I bought fortune teller. Happy now :)

orleansparish
11-30-14, 11:31 PM
How about making the wings on sale? 480 gems for a stupid alicorn? I have four already! And three horns. Sale me a dang wing! I also just hatched my third manticore. And have all the other dragons. I could do a second one but need the burning ember. I can get that for 80 gems. Now back to the important stuff. How much was the fortune teller thingy? I'm thinking about getting it if it does useful and helpful stuff.

orleansparish
11-30-14, 11:33 PM

I would probably buy 10 of them. Just because. My four are ready now but I'm trying to wait until Thursday in case I need them for something.

Chaotarch
12-01-14, 12:45 AM

lol, 50?:confused:
i hope for 33% or 50%:rolleyes:
still need 8, so it would be 8:cool:

Darksmiith
12-01-14, 01:50 AM
These sales are not available for Android right now. Will they be available soon?

dragoniakingdom
12-01-14, 01:54 AM
I bought fortune teller. Happy now :)

Also bought the Fortune Teller:)

Jir67
12-01-14, 02:00 AM
I bought the Barracks!!!

jbfps116
12-01-14, 02:22 AM
already have the barracks fortune teller mythril dragon hydrangea garden, manticore, working on dragon...
all I don't have is alicorns, which are still too expensive for me esp since the gem sale just ended. It would still cost $100 to get 5!!!!!!
If the gems were on sale and the alicorns for 480, 7 would cost $84. too bad I don't have enough

CLOVERKAITO
12-01-14, 03:21 AM
Hydrangea Garden 100 gems <--- this looks so pretty but it's only a decoration, not sure if it's worth getting...
Mermaid Pond 130 gems <--- this looks so pretty too, and it drops mermaid scales. Which I'm low on, but don't desperately need them. Hmmmm pondering over the mermaid pond now... well I still have 20 hours to decide.

I still find the Alicorn too pricey. And I'm not (!!) a huge fan of it anyway. Not really short on energy either... haven't touched my energy crates at all (they are still sitting around as decorations).

labsandboxers
12-01-14, 04:58 AM
The mermaid pond is worth it IMO

lisman
12-01-14, 07:03 AM
When I saw the ad for cyber monday sale I thought it was a great time to get wizard school building nr 2 if it was on sale and it wasn't so I looked At what was;

Hydrangea garden - why would I need a decoration :confused: it doesn't give me anything so Why do I need it?
Mithril dragon - could use one but already have over 70 of mithril and have 2 ordenary and 3 special dragons from quest
Mermaild pond - don't need it anymore I have a ton of wells that I regually go fishing for scales, fish and water
Alicorn - have 8 already and I can craft them from the love sheck
Dragon - have 5 (2 ordenary and 3 special from quest) plus one egg in inventory
Manticore - have 7 already

I don't need anything from the sale so I am very disapointed, sure this sale is great for lower levels but for me personally I think TL could have done better I am very disapointed at the sale in general in black friday and cyber monday and if I'm going to buy something then I need it to do something for me to have any use to me

NorthWoodsKingdom
12-01-14, 07:03 AM
Hmm...480 gems for an alicorn still sounds steep to me. I was really hoping for a better sale than 20% off the normal 600-gem price tag and was planning to buy a couple if they were 40%-50% off.
Now I'm back to thinking.... Nah. lol

I'd like to make a request now to PLEASE BRING BACK THE PINK ALICORN FOR VALENTINE'S IN 2015!
(& the LoOoOOoove Shack!!!!!)

Ps. Kinda agree with you, lisman.

CatsCradle0
12-01-14, 07:36 AM
These sales are not available for Android right now. Will they be available soon?

I have a 2nd account on Android (CatsUK) and would have liked to be able to get a couple of things in the sale! The gem sales appear on there so it's difficult to understand why today's sale doesn't.

PurpleScorpion76
12-01-14, 08:34 AM
Got the Mermaid Pond last purchase I really wanted. Yippee!

reliquary
12-01-14, 08:37 AM
Hmm...480 gems for an alicorn still sounds steep to me. I was really hoping for a better sale than 20% off the normal 600-gem price tag and was planning to buy a couple if they were 40%-50% off.
Now I'm back to thinking.... Nah. lol

icompleatlyagree....IF I had bought sale gems 1 alicorn would be ~$12
Little steep wouldn't u say?
With a return of 40 energy only once a week, this is compleatly out of range of the regular priced 200 gem wizard schools:confused:
*i was really hoping for 200-300 gem alicorns*
Oh well I am happy w the ones I have, and won't be spending today

PurpleScorpion76
12-01-14, 08:39 AM
When I saw the ad for cyber monday sale I thought it was a great time to get wizard school building nr 2 if it was on sale and it wasn't so I looked At what was;

Hydrangea garden - why would I need a decoration :confused: it doesn't give me anything so Why do I need it?
Mithril dragon - could use one but already have over 70 of mithril and have 2 ordenary and 3 special dragons from quest
Mermaild pond - don't need it anymore I have a ton of wells that I regually go fishing for scales, fish and water
Alicorn - have 8 already and I can craft them from the love sheck
Dragon - have 5 (2 ordenary and 3 special from quest) plus one egg in inventory
Manticore - have 7 already

I don't need anything from the sale so I am very disapointed, sure this sale is great for lower levels but for me personally I think TL could have done better I am very disapointed at the sale in general in black friday and cyber monday and if I'm going to buy something then I need it to do something for me to have any use to me

I felt the same about DS for the lower level player and saw it was pretty much the case for the higher level players. The sale is dropping the price of the favourite items for a reason most players already have them! So most players probably won't purchase anything because as I've read, most have plenty of the favourite items anyway.

zoeee87
12-01-14, 10:33 AM
I was hoping for another gem sale.. :(

FrostyFinn
12-01-14, 11:16 AM
Quick question to you more advanced players. I am at level 37 as of yesterday, which should I purchase to benefit my game most, the mithril dragon, an alicorn or a regular dragon? I already have my first manticore. Thanks for your input.

katbtodd
12-01-14, 11:23 AM
#dragon will be given to you during a quest line , so I would wait on him.
#unicorn gives a full 40 energy every 7 days
# Mithril dragon give Mithril and other drops daily , the only way to get him is gems .So really bottle line they choise is yours

katbtodd
12-01-14, 11:24 AM
Quick question to you more advanced players. I am at level 37 as of yesterday, which should I purchase to benefit my game most, the mithril dragon, an alicorn or a regular dragon? I already have my first manticore. Thanks for your input.

#dragon will be given to you during a quest line , so I would wait on him.
#unicorn gives a full 40 energy every 7 days
# Mithril dragon give Mithril and other drops daily , the only way to get him is gems .So really bottle line they choise is yours

GiselleX16
12-01-14, 01:33 PM
I was very happy to finally get myself a mermaid pond, not because I needed it but because it's just so darn pretty! I had plenty of gems waiting around for a bargain. I had to do a little rearranging, but fit it into my fairy area in the north end of the kingdom. So many thanks for the sale!

nbeans
12-01-14, 06:06 PM
Are android users going to get any sale? :(

Liloze
12-01-14, 06:35 PM

If you don't have a Wizzard school I'd advise you to buy one, then keep your gems and buy another, sale or no sale.
The Wizard School is the best investment for gems IMHO.
If you do have them, then as Katbtodd said, buy what you think you need most.

CLOVERKAITO
12-01-14, 09:14 PM
Caved and bought the mermaid pond for 130 gems. Don't really need the mermaid scales badly but... it's so pretty, lol. At least it'd be more useful than the Hydrangea Garden.

kitana801
12-02-14, 01:12 AM
Did android users not get the sale? I never saw anything on sale....