PDA

View Full Version : H e l p ??

EBJW
11-29-14, 11:17 PM
HE L P ??

Me and a lot of other Castle Story-players were introduced to this game.
In the beginning I liked it.
But then...

I checked the help-information in the settings. But that was not correct. I searched my behind of for the hardwarestore. ?? On the forum another player informed us. There has been some changes in the game. For instance the hardwarestore has been replaced by a workman. Ah, that guy with the yellow helmet, whom I often miss out on (see another thread for all the trouble he causes me). Then I unlocked the garden. Yeah! Yeah.... How does it work?!? No clue...

Meanwhile we are asking on the forum questions. But no moderators or staff around to help us out :(
And I know it has been Thanksgiving and Black Friday for (mostly) America, so I guess that's why, but the my main question is: why introduce people to a game with new functions that don't work (properly) and leave them dangling? The rest of the world that's not busy with saying thanx and excessive shopping are trying to figure out this game....

No staff or moderators around, to help us and hear us and listen to us, and me in ??? >> sadly, but I've quit the game....