PDA

View Full Version : Complains for TL about black friday..

alicee11
11-29-14, 02:56 PM
Hey guys, let's write our complains about black friday, maybe it's still time to make them work and bring stuff we want!!!!!!!

xxxe
11-29-14, 03:35 PM
Wow. There are enough complaints to last all year on the Black Friday thread.

xxxe
11-29-14, 03:36 PM
This is gettin out of hand. Everyone get out your pitchforks.

sassypinks
11-29-14, 03:44 PM
Bakery story is practically the only game I've played. I've been level 99 for more than 3 years I can no longer expand and when u just look forward to buying new items on blck Friday let me tell u it was very disappointing.. We wanted the cute items.. A lot of my neighbors that have a lot of cute items are very disappointed and they posted they are no longer playing. For the newbies yeah it's fun. But for us that have been playing year after year. U look forward to blck Friday deals.. I was so excited checking every 20 minutes. And for what like a couple items were just recently removed that u guys put on there.. So this was very disappointing..

xxxe
11-29-14, 03:47 PM
I may have just signed up for the forums in April but I am not a new player. This is my 3rd Black Friday. It's fine to be disappointed but the way people are acting is insane to me. Being rude to mods and rude to each other. If I was TL I would never do a BF sale again.

leylaska
11-29-14, 04:03 PM
I think a lot of boxes of items requested to be released. I have not had enough gems and many of the items I had no good. Consider again. I love this game.

irlanda_c
11-29-14, 04:19 PM
I think they deserve this for create expectation, asking to come back all weekend and then give a poor delivery

sls0991
11-29-14, 04:39 PM
I think they deserve this for create expectation, asking to come back all weekend and then give a poor delivery

It's just funny to me how offended people on this forum are of constructive criticism. Could they go about it a little "nicer"? Sure. But the world isn't going to hold your hand and always be a nice, positive place. And I'm a little annoyed about people complaining about us complaining but they're complaints about ours are ok to complain about? Yea it doesn't make sense to me either. Businesses are only successful if they supply the demand of the people. So by saying TL can stop giving us sales and whatever other nonsense is being said, it might just bite you when they close their doors. I mean the people complaining about us not kissing TL's butt and thanking them, I bet they don't even support the company and buy gems lmao. Otherwise they would be upset too.

larissa2k
11-29-14, 06:20 PM
I know most new players don't buy gems so common sense would be most players were here 11 months ago when these items were released so either have them already or didn't want them bad enough to buy them.I know some items were older but if your not on android like me why would you buy tables with no chairs.

Natasha_07
11-29-14, 06:44 PM
I'll say it again, the forum scares me.

There are times when it's in a way of speaking an angry mob here, last couple days it has been like an angry mob with pitchforks. :)

The thing is when you 'WOW' people they expect the same 'wow factor' when they do the same thing again, in this case BFS. However this BF didn't match last year's one so that's why they're lots of angry players.

I myself am disappointed as I was expecting the fairy grotto, although I'll wait until Monday but the excitement made me wait Friday midnight.
Since I thought there would be other stuff at reset, I stayed up until 3:30am which was a stupid thing to do. :rolleyes:

Before we go ballistic let's see what happens on Monday. And has I said in the BFS thread probably they're trying to please a few 'billionaires' so there's still TIME...

kimandamelia
11-29-14, 08:23 PM
It's just funny to me how offended people on this forum are of constructive criticism. Could they go about it a little "nicer"? Sure. But the world isn't going to hold your hand and always be a nice, positive place. And I'm a little annoyed about people complaining about us complaining but they're complaints about ours are ok to complain about? Yea it doesn't make sense to me either. Businesses are only successful if they supply the demand of the people. So by saying TL can stop giving us sales and whatever other nonsense is being said, it might just bite you when they close their doors. I mean the people complaining about us not kissing TL's butt and thanking them, I bet they don't even support the company and buy gems lmao. Otherwise they would be upset too.

I think we share a brain! I was thinking the exact same thing! And if I spend my hard earned money on this game, I am entitled to be angry, disappointed, and loudly voice my displeasure with this company.

Natasha_07
11-29-14, 08:37 PM
I think we share a brain! I was thinking the exact same thing! And if I spend my hard earned money on this game, I am entitled to be angry, disappointed, and loudly voice my displeasure with this company.

Well they still have time until Monday to make up for all the sleepless gamers like me, if not well the wrath of many will be unleashed. LOL!

I need a dozen hours for all hours I stayed awake until reset (3am). :rolleyes:

sls0991
11-29-14, 09:26 PM

Lol. I mean, I don't see the people who are complaining now about the disappointing sales ever telling someone who loves the game and loves the content to shut up about how great it is, so I don't see why we can't have our 5 minutes of telling how we feel either. I will say that one thing that really annoyed me is that I asked FrozenTurtle very specific questions and she/he posted right after (more than once) and almost made a point of ignoring what I asked about, LIKE THE MISSING CHAIRS. I find that very rude and I have every right to say that it was rude, because I'm sure someone else would make it a point to tell me if I was being rude. (I didn't see any mod mention the missing chairs at all, but if I overlooked something and they did, please correct me because I'd really like to know why they weren't included. Not everyone uses android..)

Well they still have time until Monday to make up for all the sleepless gamers like me, if not well the wrath of many will be unleashed. LOL!

I need a dozen hours for all hours I stayed awake until reset (3am). :rolleyes:

Seriously me too, I stayed up Friday morning until 3am and Saturday.. ugh.

sassypinks
11-30-14, 12:19 AM
If it scares u then don't come on here. That simple..

sassypinks
11-30-14, 12:47 AM
Yes!!!! Amen to that!!! Lol

xxxe
11-30-14, 11:50 AM
Lol I guess not everybody is nice in this world, you're sure right about that.

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 01:56 PM
If it scares u then don't come on here. That simple..

I come on the forum for information just like you, that's what it is here for.

What scares is when some players start lashing out at others because they disagree over something.

filochick1982
11-30-14, 03:07 PM
What scares is when some players start lashing out at others because they disagree over something.

It's no different to real life!

larrralee
11-30-14, 03:16 PM
I may have just signed up for the forums in April but I am not a new player. This is my 3rd Black Friday. It's fine to be disappointed but the way people are acting is insane to me. Being rude to mods and rude to each other. If I was TL I would never do a BF sale again.

Don't say that...i loved the sale...i'm a fairly new player, just started last December, playing both BS & RS, i think i bought everything. Yeah it would've been nice if there were chairs to match the tables, and of course i wish there were a lot more nice decorations, i see so many nice ones that other people have. You or I really wanted more seasonal, and when i say that i meant Christmas cuz there's not really anything in the market for me to be able to decorate for Christmas. That said, thank you for the gem sale, and everything i was able to purchase(some to be used at a later date) and i'm looking forward to the "cyber Monday" sale:D

rene2222
11-30-14, 07:02 PM
I bought the Holiday Carolers during the BFS. When I check back on my items yesterday just when I want to redesign my place, I found that the Item is missing from my storage. Used gem for that purchase and Ihave sent TL a message. I wonder if they will ever response to my enquiry and to return me my item bought.

sls0991
11-30-14, 07:32 PM
It's no different to real life!

This is so true lol. I've been wondering this throughout all of the conversations and debates since the BF sale. Everyone wants the people on this forum to be super respectful and courteous, but have they ever met a normal person outside of the internet? lol. And the internet is worse because well, it's the internet!

filochick1982
11-30-14, 07:59 PM
Are you on Android? You can still get the matching chairs in the 2012 Christmas version

Don't say that...i loved the sale...i'm a fairly new player, just started last December, playing both BS & RS, i think i bought everything. Yeah it would've been nice if there were chairs to match the tables, and of course i wish there were a lot more nice decorations, i see so many nice ones that other people have. You or I really wanted more seasonal, and when i say that i meant Christmas cuz there's not really anything in the market for me to be able to decorate for Christmas. That said, thank you for the gem sale, and everything i was able to purchase(some to be used at a later date) and i'm looking forward to the "cyber Monday" sale:D

jmterao
11-30-14, 10:21 PM
I don't think people would be so irate if they didn't feel lied to. I mean, come on, look at the promises that were made and what actually happened. Of course people are venting. Personally, over the years, I don't believe anything they say anymore so it doesn't bother me. All I can think is its intentional to get people to leave the game and maybe move to the "2" versions. If so, its a poor plan.

aiyoosha
12-01-14, 02:16 PM
what a huge let down, whats the point in asking us what we would like to see back and us telling them and even showing pictures of what we want if they aint gonna listen to us, us the people who actually spending their cash on these games would like to see their respected and are being listened to! they couldnt care less what we want all they care about is that were buying gems and theyll even higher the prices just to make us spend more.

larissa2k
12-01-14, 02:38 PM
I know why bring items that most people already have back ? Bring older items from 2011 2012 but 2013 that everybody who's been playing at least a year already have. Ps how did restaurant story do?

aiyoosha
12-01-14, 02:43 PM
I know why bring items that most people already have back ? Bring older items from 2011 2012 but 2013 that everybody who's been playing at least a year already have. Ps how did restaurant story do?

rs was mediocre, it was better than bs tho, at least they had pink n blue christmas trees for only 3 gems on bf.

kooky panda
12-01-14, 03:32 PM
You can leave your feedback on the current thread here.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75577-Black-Friday-Deals!