PDA

View Full Version : What are you hoping to see for christmas?

starryeyed005
11-29-14, 08:36 AM
What are you guys hoping to see for Christmas? I'm hoping they'll bring back the reindeers to buy, and a really nice big but cheap Christmas tree.
I just hope they have really nice stuff this year unlike they did last year!!

PepperWoo
11-29-14, 08:46 AM
Ugh. After what happened for this year's Black Friday I have now learned to refrain from hoping/wishing too much from TL. Better to just wait and see what they offer.

rosewaterlily
11-29-14, 09:00 AM
LOL there were no gem items on sale last year at Christmas so I'd expect nothing this year. Hopefully the goals will be nice like the Thanksgiving ones though.

filochick1982
11-29-14, 12:06 PM
I'm not hoping for anything given how unpredictable they are.

Sure, there will be a goal prize, but no sales of any sort. And I very much doubt they will bring back goal prizes (the reindeer) from previous years. Goal ovens maybe but not goal prizes.

What are you guys hoping to see for Christmas? I'm hoping they'll bring back the reindeers to buy, and a really nice big but cheap Christmas tree.

FrostedThings
11-29-14, 12:43 PM
I'd love to see Santa standing next to a table filled to the brim with cookies and milk.

And some reindeer standing around a huge pile of presents, trying to sneak a peek inside the boxes.

I'd love to see Mr. and Mrs. Claus hugging next to a Christmas tree.

And I'd love if they didn't cost an arm and a leg.

grannysj
11-29-14, 12:54 PM
I would love the chance to obtain Santa's grotto--plus the reindeer!!! I seem to have missed quite a few things. BTW--where were/are the candy ****** chairs that match the tables that are included in the Black Friday sale?

irlanda_c
11-29-14, 01:13 PM
Theres no hope anymore hahaha

pixiegamer
11-29-14, 01:18 PM
Sadly, I share the pessimism voiced by PepperWoo, filochick, rosewaterlily, and others on this thread. I hope the Kids Sync will come back if it doesn't reappear tomorrow or on Monday, but I don't think they had anything last year, so I doubt they will this year. But, having not experienced it before, it would be a pleasant surprise to really see anything :)

athenageez
11-29-14, 01:42 PM
I would just like to see the Christmas stuff available before Christmas.. Preferably more than a few days before Christmas so we have time to earn it and then enjoy displaying it for the actual holiday, not after.

sls0991
11-29-14, 04:41 PM
Ugh. After what happened for this year's Black Friday I have now learned to refrain from hoping/wishing too much from TL. Better to just wait and see what they offer.

Ditto. A Christmas tree for coins would be much appreciated though. I can't believe there isn't one its bizarre.

Natasha_07
11-29-14, 06:48 PM
Ah my friends, wishful thinking but dreams 'sometimes' do come true... :)

luincristiel
11-29-14, 07:57 PM
I would just like to see the Christmas stuff available before Christmas.. Preferably more than a few days before Christmas so we have time to earn it and then enjoy displaying it for the actual holiday, not after.

I second this. Last year I completed the Christmas goal after Christmas...

And this year they gave us a ton of Halloween items TWO days before Halloween...

xoxjenn
11-29-14, 09:08 PM
I think all holiday stuff should come out the month BEFORE the holiday. By the time we got the Thanksgiving stuff, my bakery was already decorated for Christmas.

With that being said, I would like to see:
-A real looking Christmas tree!
-Santa display like stores & malls have this time of year!
-Windows with lights around them. (Anything with lights would work for me!)
-Plain red floor tiles. Why doesn't this already exist?
-Green & Red ******d wallpaper. Wallpapers for coins.
-Garland & light wall decorations.
-Christmas treat tables, Santa cookies & milk table.

Less winter themed stuff & more Christmas stuff. There really isn't a lot of indoor Christmas decor for the bakeries. It's all ice & snow stuff...

sls0991
11-29-14, 09:31 PM
xoxjenn, I mean that's what retail stores do. Halloween stuff was GONE and replaced with Christmas stuff where I live in every store even BEFORE Halloween. It was kind of funny. I remember telling my brother that it was a good thing we got halloween candy when we did and didn't wait.

Atlantys224
11-30-14, 09:50 AM
I would love the chance to obtain Santa's grotto--plus the reindeer!!! I seem to have missed quite a few things. BTW--where were/are the candy ****** chairs that match the tables that are included in the Black Friday sale?

They are all in the Christmas version of Bakery Story. You can get the 1 Mobile Market application for free, then download the version from there. Not sure if it is only for Android because if I recall correctly, 1MM applies to iPhone as well. NO guarantee, though, it is worth a try if IOS.

pieandcream
11-30-14, 12:19 PM
Ditto. A Christmas tree for coins would be much appreciated though. I can't believe there isn't one its bizarre.

same here. a big fat standard xmas tree for coins. not a small one, a nice huge one ^^

zeldashepard
11-30-14, 12:24 PM
I would love for them to bring the reindeer back, the gingerbread box, and the donut tree and holiday piano from last year

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q692/airipoupee/5B1ABEAE-DE1D-490D-BD40-4B450957F262_zps0fa7a158.jpg

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 01:58 PM
They are all in the Christmas version of Bakery Story. You can get the 1 Mobile Market application for free, then download the version from there. Not sure if it is only for Android because if I recall correctly, 1MM applies to iPhone as well. NO guarantee, though, it is worth a try if IOS.

The santa grotto and reindeers were goal items and not available for those who didn't unlock them in 2012.

dunnaway52
11-30-14, 02:33 PM
like to set chestnut roaster oven santa n reindeers more items that can be bought with coins like log cabin tables n chairs n windows n decorations n trees with snow n lights

Atlantys224
11-30-14, 02:57 PM
The santa grotto and reindeers were goal items and not available for those who didn't unlock them in 2012.

Those would have been nice to acquire! I saw quite a few decorations I wanted to add to my holiday shop. Just waiting to see What is available tomorrow before spending the last of my gems. One can only Hope there will be amazing items.... :)

lexiriley
11-30-14, 02:58 PM
Please bring back "Magic of Christmas"!!! It is the most gorgeous item in Bakery Story history! I wish I had it, pretty please?!

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 03:04 PM
Those would have been nice to acquire! I saw quite a few decorations I wanted to add to my holiday shop. Just waiting to see What is available tomorrow before spending the last of my gems. One can only Hope there will be amazing items.... :)

There's a lot of players who would like to have the santa grotto.

My bakery was decorated in Christmas stuff right after HW, when the goals started I redecorate in autumn. I have so much Christmas stuff I need to expand to put them all but I always end up spending millions of coins and my gems on decorations.

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 03:05 PM
Please bring back "Magic of Christmas"!!! It is the most gorgeous item in Bakery Story history! I wish I had it, pretty please?!

I've never heard of this one, can you kindly tell me what did it look like or have a pic ?

filochick1982
11-30-14, 03:09 PM
I posted my bakery on the show off your bakery thread. It's next to the Santa's grotto. It's meant to be a light display with Santa and reindeer.

I've never heard of this one, can you kindly tell me what did it look like or have a pic ?

jandtandn
11-30-14, 03:13 PM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?62734-Bakery-Christmas-Goals-12-11-13&p=806194&viewfull=1#post806194

EmmakinsxXx
11-30-14, 03:13 PM

I hope to see... Assorted green Christmas trees with different decoration color themes.. Holly bush dividers or hedges. Window with winter scene outside/snow storm/pine tree forest.. Branch with cardinal as wall decor, rustic tables made of logs/little house on the prairie style. Maple candy display/oven, grandma's tacky/cozy furniture, waiter with tacky Christmas sweater, door with frosted window, long table with Christmas feast, more short timed food

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 03:16 PM

I didn't know that's the name of last year's goal prize, thought it had a different name like 'lighted santa' or something.

Thanks for the replies.

jandtandn
11-30-14, 03:23 PM
I'd like to see some of the old Christmas boxes come back because I hadn't even heard of this game until this year. I have seen the gingerbread decor and it is adorable! I'd like a big tweet with presents all around, a fireplace with stockings, a bakery cart with gingerbread houses on display or milk and cookies for Santa.

filochick1982
11-30-14, 03:36 PM
Are you on Android? You can still get 2 old Christmas boxes in the Christmas 2012 version.

I'd like to see some of the old Christmas boxes come back because I hadn't even heard of this game until this year. I have seen the gingerbread decor and it is adorable! I'd like a big tweet with presents all around, a fireplace with stockings, a bakery cart with gingerbread houses on display or milk and cookies for Santa.

jandtandn
11-30-14, 03:43 PM
Are you on Android? You can still get 2 old Christmas boxes in the Christmas 2012 version.

Unfortunately, I'm not. The next time I visit my sister, I might try to transfer my bakery and do that really quick and then transfer it back to my iPhone and iPad, assuming it would work. That gingerbread stuff is just so cute!

Natasha_07
11-30-14, 04:11 PM
@filochick can you please tell me which 2 boxes, I don't think gingerbread one is there. Thank you.

jo_fitz
11-30-14, 04:38 PM
Well like others have said goal ovens. There are several I'm missing due to having to take a break. But I also really want the Gingerbread House (from Gingerbread Box 2011) the Gingerbread Chair/Stool, Gingerbread Counter and anything else Gingerbread I'm missing.
I'd love for the Reindeer to make a return, people comment on mine all the time and they're so cute!

filochick1982
11-30-14, 05:43 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not. The next time I visit my sister, I might try to transfer my bakery and do that really quick and then transfer it back to my iPhone and iPad, assuming it would work. That gingerbread stuff is just so cute!

Yes it works. I currently play on both Android and iOS without losing content. I have the best of both worlds!

filochick1982
11-30-14, 05:44 PM
The gingerbread box is the holiday present or holiday gift box. Just google either of those and a thread from here should come up with pics. In the master box thread it's called Gingerbread box but that's not what its called in the actual game.

@filochick can you please tell me which 2 boxes, I don't think gingerbread one is there. Thank you.

astraeashepard
11-30-14, 08:37 PM
The gingerbread box is the holiday present or holiday gift box. Just google either of those and a thread from here should come up with pics. In the master box thread it's called Gingerbread box but that's not what its called in the actual game.

O.O I've been using the Christmas 2012 version but I had no idea it was there...

*goes broke*

jo_fitz
11-30-14, 08:53 PM
O.O I've been using the Christmas 2012 version but I had no idea it was there...

*goes broke*
*pat pat* I know the feeling! If I can get an android device to work I'm going to be broke too!

tristebelle
11-30-14, 09:32 PM
I've been reading about all these older versions of BS on android and so I jumped on to try this, is there a special way to find old versions...all I see available are BS honey and BS thanksgiving. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

filochick1982
12-01-14, 04:20 AM
Download the 1MobileMarket app and then search for 'bakery story' there. All the versions should come up.

I've been reading about all these older versions of BS on android and so I jumped on to try this, is there a special way to find old versions...all I see available are BS honey and BS thanksgiving. Any help would be appreciated!! Thanks!!

jo_fitz
12-01-14, 08:07 AM
Download the 1MobileMarket app and then search for 'bakery story' there. All the versions should come up.

It appears to be gone :( I can't download the Christmas version. (I'm so heart broken)

rocketsmama
12-01-14, 08:17 AM
My hope is something Christmas related, but who knows at this point!

partytree33
12-01-14, 09:22 AM
When does the Christmas updates release?

starryeyed005
12-01-14, 09:46 AM
When does the Christmas updates release?
Probably this wednesday

kvoeller
12-01-14, 10:05 AM

It will most definitely work. I do it all the time with a friend's android tablet :) You can just use the log in feature once you set up a storm8 ID and password on the device.

jandtandn
12-01-14, 10:19 AM
It will most definitely work. I do it all the time with a friend's android tablet :) You can just use the log in feature once you set up a storm8 ID and password on the device.

I will give it a shot the next time I visit! �� I want all the cute stuff everyone else has! Another thing I would like to see is what they did in RS one year (I wasn't playing, but came across this). They opened a box and you could pick what you wanted to spend gems on: http://samiwami316.blogspot.com/2012/12/gingerbread-gift-box-special-edition-rs.html

larissa2k
12-01-14, 12:54 PM
16958 maybe this gingerbread bakery back definitely more gingerbread items everyone seems to like them

larissa2k
12-01-14, 12:55 PM
16958 maybe this gingerbread bakery back definitely more gingerbread items everyone seems to like them

Blisterbuns
12-01-14, 01:37 PM
I would love for them to bring back the icicle chairs, tables, and counters for Christmas! It would be a dream come true! :) <3

aiyoosha
12-01-14, 02:18 PM
no point in even saying what we want they dont care they wont listen, theyre just gonna put watever junk they want to shell out and charge 60+ gems on it.

filochick1982
12-01-14, 03:24 PM
I just did a search. It's definitely still there.

It appears to be gone :( I can't download the Christmas version. (I'm so heart broken)

jmterao
12-01-14, 07:00 PM

At this point, don't expect anything, don't hope for anything and make due with what you have. That's about the only way you wont be disappointed.

laprovence
12-01-14, 08:37 PM
I don't even want to say what I'm hoping to see for Christmas....after this weekend I'll just wait and see.

bexiboo2
12-04-14, 12:29 PM
I would love for there to be more green/red Christmas theme with garlands, ivy and holly.

I would also absolutely LOVE a Christmas train/carriage theme with tables, chairs, counters, ovens and decorations!

I was a little disappointed that the latest update has more of the ice white/crystal blue theme - there seems to be a lot of this each year. I do like the snowball chairs and some of the other decs though

natalienat518
12-04-14, 02:12 PM
I regret selling Magic of Christmas! :(

filochick1982
12-04-14, 02:39 PM

Oh no! Why did you sell it? :(

exhalelaughter
12-04-14, 03:49 PM
It would be nice to see:
- gingerbread counters
- gingerbread display
- couple kissing under mistletoe
- string light wall decorations
- more holiday themed chairs
- different holiday decor. Not everyone celebrates Christmas! Chrismahanakwanzakuh!

PoisonThorne
12-04-14, 05:27 PM
Oh no! Why did you sell it? :(

YIKES! I have been eyeballing all of my neighbors Magic of Christmas items with envy! Was it an old box item or a goal? If it was an old box, lets bring the box back!!!!:D

Honestly after all of this disappointment, I'd be happy with chairs that MATCH the tables that were on sale. My Americana chairs looked like they were going to match the candy canes and don't! And the chairs that went with the tables are just so much cuter!:(

snlps
12-04-14, 06:35 PM
YIKES! I have been eyeballing all of my neighbors Magic of Christmas items with envy! Was it an old box item or a goal? If it was an old box, lets bring the box back!!!!:D

Honestly after all of this disappointment, I'd be happy with chairs that MATCH the tables that were on sale. My Americana chairs looked like they were going to match the candy canes and don't! And the chairs that went with the tables are just so much cuter!:(

Magic of Christmas was the goal prize for last years Christmas goals.

electrikbarbarella
12-05-14, 11:59 AM
A LTO of the items from the Gingerbread box would be awesome. :)

ashrb
12-05-14, 12:08 PM
Even though it's probably too late to make Christmas requests and they don't seem to check these threads - I would love to see a gingerbread house recipe.

441sogo
12-05-14, 02:27 PM
Even though it's probably too late to make Christmas requests and they don't seem to check these threads - I would love to see a gingerbread house recipe.

Oooh, great idea! I second it! :)

Lokichan13
12-05-14, 06:08 PM
A JEDI NATIVITY SCENE!!!!

In all seriousness I would love to see any of the previously mentioned items make a return...but especially the REINDEER!!! :D I don't care if they are gems :)

TheSweetStudio
12-05-14, 07:15 PM
A JEDI NATIVITY SCENE!!!!

Game of Thrones nativity scene. Winter is coming.

I was JUST about to ask why everyone seems to have Christmas decorations in their bakeries yet I can't seem to find any in the market place. It never occurred to me that people saved theirs from last year :D

So the Christmas decorations I buy this year will be available to me next year (if I don't sell them?)

The only thing I wish is they were available already. Come on! I wanna start decorating now. Who decorates for Christmas AFTER Christmas? I don't care if there's no new items, just make the old ones available to us newbies can get excited about the game more.

abijane30
12-06-14, 06:06 AM

I'm with you on the reindeer!!! I keep seeing the reindeer tables in others bakeries and I am so jealous;-) I also love the string of lights wallpaper! I wish they would bring back the holiday recipes too!

Natasha_07
12-06-14, 11:28 AM
To make it easier why don't they just bring back all the Holiday items for limited time until January (which is when Holiday related content gets pulled), that way all players new/long timers can have access and enough time to purchase them.

Seems logical to me.

filochick1982
12-06-14, 12:42 PM
So the Christmas decorations I buy this year will be available to me next year (if I don't sell them?)

Yes. Do not sell your decor, even if you were desperate for coins. It's not worth it (you hardly get any money back anyway) and there's a high chance you will not be able to purchase it again. How can you tell? If the item you wish to sell no longer has a price above it, it means once you sell it, you can't buy it anymore so it's gone forever.

filochick1982
12-06-14, 12:43 PM
This x infinity.

Such an easy way to make money, and yet they don't seem to want more money. Bizarre the way this company thinks.

To make it easier why don't they just bring back all the Holiday items for limited time until January (which is when Holiday related content gets pulled), that way all players new/long timers can have access and enough time to purchase them.

Seems logical to me.

rocketsmama
12-06-14, 02:16 PM

Seems logical to me.

I would LOVE to see this happen!!! It would be a CHRISTAMS MIRACLE!!

chillez
12-06-14, 05:04 PM
I want some of the recipes back. Mainly the Holiday Waffles and PB Chocolate Cake.

jo_fitz
12-06-14, 05:21 PM

Seems logical to me.

I would spend so much money!

myferngardens
12-06-14, 08:03 PM
Lighted pillar and ginger clause rerelease please!

jazzmin63
12-06-14, 09:04 PM
I'm hoping to see the Christmas recipes from years past and Santa grotto available and if any goals that they be in enough time to earn them BEFORE Christmas.

c_lookout
12-07-14, 08:47 AM
I would personally LOVE to see real Christmas decor, like a realistic Christmas Tree, Christmas Wreaths, Christmas Garland that is greenery with ribbon, and/or ornaments hanging from it. You'd think Grandma would be into the old fashioned Christmas style ;-) I enjoy the Snow stuff, as I absolutely love Snowmen, but the Snowman stuff is mostly Winter themed....

jennrocks1087
12-07-14, 01:01 PM
Hi everyone. So there is a guy on bs persistent on knowing girls ages
I think he might be a petifile. Just beware the name is Sofa King.

Only excepting invites from player lvl 50 and higher
with 3-4 stars who gift parts only.
Thanks for understanding.

anna_02
12-08-14, 08:00 AM
So when is the Christmas edition coming out?

jo_fitz
12-08-14, 08:34 AM
So when is the Christmas edition coming out?

It's not, we will get updates and goals, but not a new version.

ElaineCarrel
12-08-14, 07:00 PM
Hi everyone. So there is a guy on bs persistent on knowing girls ages
I think he might be a petifile. Just beware the name is Sofa King
Thanks for understanding.

Have u informed any moderators about ur concerns? U might try sending a PM to Kookypanda. Just posting about it here won't do much good. By letting the moderators know what u think this account will b checked out.

steelersbabyyy
12-09-14, 11:00 AM

I 100% agree with you!!! I would love to have this!!!

exhalelaughter
12-10-14, 03:06 PM
Sooo creepy. People who use games to prey on children should be banned.

jazzmin63
12-19-14, 06:48 PM
Santa's Grotto and the reindeer would be really nice.