PDA

View Full Version : How to get more energy for battles?

jonobugs
11-29-14, 08:25 AM
How do I get more energy bars for battles? I only have two each time that I play. My friend has for energy bars. I have more neighbors more money and more habitats and him. So, I'm not sure why I can only battle two times and he can battle four times.

flowless
11-29-14, 08:59 AM
U can only get two energy per 10 min I think in battles
If u want more you need to buy them

Or earn them in some stages as wining a certain level can of for you extra energy

Having more neighbors or coins is not related to how much eagerly u can have

tygerlynx
11-29-14, 09:20 AM
I've having the same issue. Well, opposite. I get 4/4 and my friend gets 2/2. I am starting to wonder if I accidentally bought them?

cocauina
11-29-14, 09:30 AM
I've having the same issue. Well, opposite. I get 4/4 and my friend gets 2/2. I am starting to wonder if I accidentally bought them?

It's impossible, you can only have 2 as maximum energy, you can get more if you win certain levels from the battlegrounds, I already had 5/2.

You only get 2 by waiting 20 minutes to have both, and the rest is by wining. What you can buy, is 2 energy if you have 0 energy, when you have 0 energy you can wait 10 minutes to have 1 energy or buy, the same happens when you have 1 energy from 2 energy, you can wait again 10 minutes or buy it.

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 09:46 AM
It's impossible, you can only have 2 as maximum energy, you can get more if you win certain levels from the battlegrounds, I already had 5/2.

You only get 2 by waiting 20 minutes to have both, and the rest is by wining. What you can buy, is 2 energy if you have 0 energy, when you have 0 energy you can wait 10 minutes to have 1 energy or buy, the same happens when you have 1 energy from 2 energy, you can wait again 10 minutes or buy it.

Actually not impossible, they might have changed the game. Now that there are what, 4 or 5 battleground animals, it might make sense for them to give brand new players 4 stamina instead of 2 so they could get through the earliest ones a little faster. And then when they reach they later stages it might drop down to 2.

Frosty_Wench
11-30-14, 08:07 AM
Actually not impossible, they might have changed the game. Now that there are what, 4 or 5 battleground animals, it might make sense for them to give brand new players 4 stamina instead of 2 so they could get through the earliest ones a little faster. And then when they reach they later stages it might drop down to 2.

Some accounts have a maximum of 4 stamina bars. I don't know if it's a change for all new accounts or just a select few. However, it takes 30 minutes to recharge one stamina. Personally, I prefer the 2 stamina/10 minute arrangement I have.

readysetgo888
11-30-14, 08:28 AM
Some accounts have a maximum of 4 stamina bars. I don't know if it's a change for all new accounts or just a select few. However, it takes 30 minutes to recharge one stamina. Personally, I prefer the 2 stamina/10 minute arrangement I have.

Oh wow, that is a weird change. I guess they are experimenting with it. Probably to see if it will make people spend more gems...

So 4 to start, but it takes 2 hours to fully recharge? That might be ok if you only play a couple times a day but otherwise yeah, the 2/10 seems better.

tygerlynx
11-30-14, 05:07 PM
I already completed the battlegrounds on my phone but here is a screenshot from my iPad. Both games had max of 4 stamina from the get go. 16931

I'll have to check my iPad when I get home but it was definitely less than 30 min to recharge a stamina. More like 7 min

EviBrooklyn
11-30-14, 05:47 PM

Apparently new players are getting 4 energy (4 x 10 minutes). I guess TL want them to catch up with all the battlegrounds

nyxdimarco
11-30-14, 10:59 PM
I am a fairly new player, as is my daughter. I have two accounts (iPad and iPhone) and she has one account (iPhone). On the two iPhones, there are two energy bars and they replenish every 30 minutes. On the iPad, I have 4 energy bars and they replenish ever 6 1/2 minutes. We created all the accounts at about the same time - my daughter's may have been a couple days earlier than my two, but my two were definitely made the same day as each other. We started playing *maybe* a month ago, it could have been a little less. She's pretty frustrated as she plays much more than I do. I'm almost done with the Terrorier challenge on my iPad and she's on her iPhone still trying to get the Twighlight Troll, on level 59.

Anyone figure out yet why we're all recharging differently?

jonobugs
12-27-14, 10:59 PM
I have a feeling it has more to do with equipment. I've noticed that everyone with an iPad gets 4 energy and people using an iPhone only get two. Anyone else confirm this?

Vodelle
12-28-14, 09:31 AM
I have a feeling it has more to do with equipment. I've noticed that everyone with an iPad gets 4 energy and people using an iPhone only get two. Anyone else confirm this?

Nope, I'm on my iphone and I have 4 energy for battlegrounds.

My own guess about the discrepancy is whether people have created Storm8 IDs/named their forest or not. ?

readysetgo888
12-28-14, 09:38 AM
I think it's that newer players got the extra stamina. I have two theories. Either they were trying out a new system of stamina on certain players to see if it made any difference to anything (more gems spent, faster or slower through the battles, etc).... or, they just are giving newer players more stamina so that they could complete the battlegrounds faster. When I started playing there were only 2 battlegrounds, now I believe there are 5. Makes sense to let newer players get through them faster especially as several of them are quite useful in tournaments.

I assume it's the second option, but don't know for sure.

cocauina
12-28-14, 12:47 PM
I think it's that newer players got the extra stamina. I have two theories. Either they were trying out a new system of stamina on certain players to see if it made any difference to anything (more gems spent, faster or slower through the battles, etc).... or, they just are giving newer players more stamina so that they could complete the battlegrounds faster. When I started playing there were only 2 battlegrounds, now I believe there are 5. Makes sense to let newer players get through them faster especially as several of them are quite useful in tournaments.

I assume it's the second option, but don't know for sure.

This.

Despite the fact that some players have 2, 4 or 5 stamina, the time changes also, a player with 2 stamina the recharge is 10mins to each stamina but a player with 4 stamina the recharge is 30mins to each stamina, about the players with 5 stamina I don't know.

This already happened on DS, a different thing but it's almost the same, the old players only evevolve their dragons on lvl 6 and 9, but the new players evolve their dragons on lvl 3, 6 and 9, ths negative thing about this is that the old players cannot mine for the dragon more faster than the new players, because of the food.

Vodelle
12-28-14, 01:01 PM
Oh, weird. Well, I'm a new player and I have 4 stamina, so that sort of makes sense, but I don't like it when games don't have parity (whether it is between players or OS versions or what).

I suppose it doesn't matter since I have beaten all current battlegrounds, though. It doesn't seem fair that I can hold 4 stamina but I also only get 4 stamina every 2 hours, whereas someone with 2 would get 12 in those same 2 hours (if they micromanage enough)??? If that's true??

sweetypies97
12-28-14, 01:22 PM

I have an iphone and my son has an iPad. We both have 2 energies.

PernReloaded
12-28-14, 03:03 PM
Checking in to say I have an iPad and a fairly recent (within two months) account and only two bars of energy (10 minute refill)