PDA

View Full Version : Market Question

srgreen01
11-29-14, 04:58 AM
what does the small box mean under certain items in the market mean? You can find them under the well and dragon statue. it looks like a crate. Does this just mean that I could craft this item or does it mean I can collect from this item?

Queenzod
11-29-14, 05:34 AM
what does the small box mean under certain items in the market mean? You can find them under the well and dragon statue. it looks like a crate. Does this just mean that I could craft this item or does it mean I can collect from this item?

The crate means the item may be craftable. There are some exceptions. For example, the alicorn may be crafted only if you have the love shack from the Valentines 2013 questline. Wells and dragons may certainly be crafted. Wells are crafted in the workshop, and dragons are hatched in the magic forge. Dragons need an egg from the forgotten roost as well as a burning ember from the desert sands adventure.

meme1098
11-29-14, 08:13 AM
Both of those statues in your picture are craftable in the workshop. I use up excess beams & blocks on those once in awhile.

labsandboxers
11-29-14, 09:45 PM
I thought that the crate meant that I could be a gift from trades. That's how I managed so many statues So many that a large portion are in storage.