PDA

View Full Version : Can I get my game back?

alpacafarm
11-29-14, 03:17 AM
:confused:

I had to get a new device and I really really want my old farm back!! Please help if you can to tell me how to do it! I will really appreciate it!

Thanks!

orleansparish
11-29-14, 03:41 AM
Hi! It's very easy. Download restaurant story and click on account settings on the upper right hand corner of the game. Sign in with your old storm ID and password and restart your device. You should see the option showing the old accounts from your old device before you restart. It should put everything back as it was onto your new device. Hope that helps!

alpacafarm
11-29-14, 04:08 AM
Thanks! What if I don't have an ID? I'm so scared I lost my old farm. Do you think I can still get it back?

pundoggity
11-29-14, 04:56 AM
Thanks! What if I don't have an ID? I'm so scared I lost my old farm. Do you think I can still get it back?

Worst case.... Email TL they will transfer it for you.

orleansparish
11-29-14, 05:21 AM

You didn't create a storm ID when you played? Or had neighbors? If you had neighbors you needed the storm ID. If you have the ID but not the password email teamlava at support@teamlava.com as pundoggity said and they will help get everything sorted for you.

SparklyOctopus
12-01-14, 02:53 PM

Sorry to hear about that! Could you write into support@teamlava.com? One of our agents will be able to assist you there.

alpacafarm
12-06-14, 05:04 AM
Thanks so much! I will ask TL :)