PDA

View Full Version : Mining

sha62o
11-29-14, 02:29 AM
My game crashed after mining. When I got back to the game I had lost the mine and every think I had mined from that one bomb.

[S8] Elsa
12-01-14, 02:08 PM
Sorry to hear about this! We have reported this to the team for investigation.

Kyiora
02-09-15, 11:31 AM
Hi, any updates on this? It started happening to me a couple of days ago as well.

skellanimals
02-09-15, 09:46 PM
That happens a lot to me as well

tess84tess
02-10-15, 06:42 AM
I haven't experienced this particular issue in Fantasy Forest (though fairly often in Dragon Story) but I have another problem - I understand you get one bomb for mining per 6 hour on the animals you're hatching, but I just hatched a Palmeranian earlier today (22 hours) and only got 2 bombs, shouldn't I have gotten at least three with that breeding time?

sha62o
02-12-15, 07:44 AM
Its started to happen again if I don't close the mine after use rather than wait for the game to close the mine I lose every think I have just mined.

Brambles2
02-12-15, 08:01 AM
There IS a general problem now with us being given FAR TOO FEW BOMBS WHEN BREEDING.
I fail to comprehend why this subject in Discussions area has been locked, telling us to CONTACT TL Support for help.

Why should we all do this? TL knows there has been a problem for many days, just credit EVERYONE with extra bombs, many of us have been speeding to various extents to try, in vain, for Valentines animals.

it should not be necessary for us to keep our own records as proof, this is *meant* to be an enjoyable game not WORK!

Please unlock our discussion, & get a proper response from TL about prompt resolution of this problem.

Serendipity1110
05-08-15, 02:33 AM
I frequently have this problem. Either the game crashes when I enter the mine, so I lose the bomb, or after mining, so I lose the bomb and whatever I found when mining. This also happens a lot in Dragon Story, but I find it so much more frustrating in Fantasy Forest Story, because I feel progress is so much slower here anyway. It takes me FOREVER to expand to a new plot.

ninasidstorm8
05-20-15, 07:19 AM
I just had the same problem reported in the original post. I was mining, received 3 runes and then when the game started to save the information, it crashed. The result was that I did not receive the 3 runes and my bomb was gone.

Drachenia
09-02-16, 12:38 PM
No no that's so annoying I had 40 Realm Runes collected , go out of the mine and have just a few seconds in the game . Since freezes the image and I'm thrown out of the game . Now I 've been missing again 1. Realm Runes . This happens to me so often when I'm in the mine . Please correct the error TL

Rynetory2
09-04-16, 05:35 AM
No no that's so annoying I had 40 Realm Runes collected , go out of the mine and have just a few seconds in the game . Since freezes the image and I'm thrown out of the game . Now I 've been missing again 1. Realm Runes . This happens to me so often when I'm in the mine . Please correct the error TL

Sorry that you're having issues Drachenia. There are 2 things I like you to try. First restart your device and reinstall your game. Secondly, start your game afresh before you go mining and see if it helps. I'm not sure what device you are using but sometimes crashing can be due to device lacking resources. Try these and hopefully they'll help to clear your issues. :)

Drachenia
09-04-16, 11:10 AM
Sorry that you're having issues Drachenia. There are 2 things I like you to try. First restart your device and reinstall your game. Secondly, start your game afresh before you go mining and see if it helps. I'm not sure what device you are using but sometimes crashing can be due to device lacking resources. Try these and hopefully they'll help to clear your issues. :)

Hello rynetory! I games on Ipad IOS 9.3.5 and 1.6.1 FFS, FFS I'm on the latest version?

Rynetory2
09-04-16, 11:57 PM
Hello rynetory! I games on Ipad IOS 9.3.5 and 1.6.1 FFS, FFS I'm on the latest version?

Yap, both are the latest. Try reinstalling the game and let us know how it goes for you.

Drachenia
09-08-16, 07:39 PM
Yap, both are the latest. Try reinstalling the game and let us know how it goes for you.

Sorry for late reply only now until I had enough bombs again . So was in the mine , and when I came out , I had no longer crash . It has helped rynetory Thanks

Rynetory2
09-15-16, 11:22 PM
Sorry for late reply only now until I had enough bombs again . So was in the mine , and when I came out , I had no longer crash . It has helped rynetory Thanks

Oh great to know that your game is fine now. Thank you so much for letting me know. Have fun! :D