PDA

View Full Version : Spin To Win 11-29-14

SHINeeFan23
11-29-14, 01:23 AM
Spin to wn is here for 4 days. I could use some of these dragons. Good luck everyone!

Harvest Moon
Blue Peacock
Wisp
Tigerfly
Pink Lotus
Fireflash

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a125/alicia_mcr_freak/imagejpg1_zps4168c82e.jpg

meoconlunar
11-29-14, 01:27 AM
45k coins, wish i could get Pink Lotus :eek:

SHINeeFan23
11-29-14, 01:28 AM
45k coins, wish i could get Pink Lotus :eek:

Same here. Hope to get lucky on this spin to win so I can get some new dragons.

UneCerise_ledessert
11-29-14, 01:33 AM
Wow first time! I got Pink Lotus. Ty TL!:o

PernReloaded
11-29-14, 01:35 AM
Tigerfly here, very excited! Hoping for Harvest Moon or Wisp if I get really lucky~

SHINeeFan23
11-29-14, 01:46 AM
Congrats on your dragons UneCerise_ledessert & PernReloaded

PernReloaded
11-29-14, 01:50 AM
Thanks Shinee ^.^

UneCerise_ledessert
11-29-14, 02:01 AM
Congrats on your dragons UneCerise_ledessert & PernReloaded

Thanks and wish you luck!:o

glenngenius
11-29-14, 02:10 AM
Got a Wisp dragon on my first try (though I already won it from the mini-tourney). Hopefully, I will be able to get either fireflash/blue peacock/pink lotus/harvest moon.

jovita777
11-29-14, 02:26 AM
First try- wisp dragon. On my little account-food.
I want pink lotus so much:D

freesiawoods
11-29-14, 02:36 AM
Happy to get Pink Lotus on two accounts though my other accounts got maps. I really wanted that dragon, and Harvest Moon looks very pretty too. Good luck everyone!

rene2222
11-29-14, 03:01 AM
NUTS!!! Got maps. Whatever for!!!!!!

LonePudding
11-29-14, 04:51 AM
45,000 coins, I wouldn't mind any dragon, I think they're all beautiful, especially the harvest one!

orleansparish
11-29-14, 05:18 AM
My 24 level account doesn't even have the wheel! It always had before. What gives this time? I had about 150 gold left from the package I got for Black Friday so I used it for extra spins. I won two gold paths, a 2nd tigerfly, two blue peacocks and a fire whatever dragon. The red and yellow one. Overall a good haul! On two other accounts I won't the maps and coins. Whatever!

PurpleScorpion76
11-29-14, 06:37 AM
I'm not holding out much hope my first spin to win only produced coins or food. Seems this game has no strategy yet. It's all about pure luck. Try for Mischief dragon get 3 Genies in a row then Trickster. Now to wait til tomorrow morning for I can try again. Happy to get Trickster and my first Genie, but wish there was more strategy.

roguebee
11-29-14, 08:09 AM
Coins on my first spin.

unto0chable87
11-29-14, 08:10 AM
First try: Harvest moon dragon. :)

Em_storm
11-29-14, 08:23 AM
My 24 level account doesn't even have the wheel! It always had before. What gives this time? I had about 150 gold left from the package I got for Black Friday so I used it for extra spins. I won two gold paths, a 2nd tigerfly, two blue peacocks and a fire whatever dragon. The red and yellow one. Overall a good haul! On two other accounts I won't the maps and coins. Whatever!

One of my kids has a level 19 account that doesn't have the wheel either. Not sure why. Have made sure it's updated and restarted, etc. Maybe it has to do with the level at which certain dragons are unlocked?

PernReloaded
11-29-14, 08:33 AM
From what I understand about Spin to Win, this particular one is only available to level 30+ accounts. And other Spin to Win rounds have had different dragons available depending on what level the player was at, or fewer dragons the lower the level someone was.

laraelyn
11-29-14, 09:56 AM
My first spin got me wisp glad to get a dragon even if I already have it

SHINeeFan23
11-29-14, 11:01 AM
Everyone seems to be doing good so far. I hope my next spin I can get a dragon. I wish I saved my gold so I can buy a spin :(

SHINeeFan23
11-29-14, 11:53 PM
Just got a wisp dragon on my second spin.

renbuxing
11-30-14, 12:14 AM
Congrats Shinee. I always got coins, food and maps on spin.

orleansparish
11-30-14, 12:27 AM
One of my kids has a level 19 account that doesn't have the wheel either. Not sure why. Have made sure it's updated and restarted, etc. Maybe it has to do with the level at which certain dragons are unlocked?

Before, on my smaller account I'd have the wheel but it would have more basic dragons than the advanced one. Like older expired super rare dragons. The last one had mindvolt and that red/green dragon that's back now. Can't remember its name. Been so long since I had to breed one!

orleansparish
11-30-14, 03:33 AM
This wheel is wonky. It turned to the right, stopped and went spinning to the left to land on the stupid maps. Got a pink lotus so I tell myself it wasn't all a bust. Got coins again and then 3 more maps I don't need.

Nada on second island. Or the third. But I DID breed a blue peacock on the level 47 one. I checked the dragon list and don't see it there. So maybe the others are secretly breedable too? Or maybe it was breedable and there are so many darn dragons I just forgot about it because I never was going to get it.

I just saw this is breedable on android. But I'm absolutely sure I was not on my phone when I put headless and mercury in the den. Need to see if the harvest is breedable too, I'd love to have that one!

PepperWoo
11-30-14, 04:06 AM
Hallelujah I finally got a dragon out of a Spin Wheel! XD Got a Wisp dragon. I'm eyeing that Pink Lotus though... so I probably won't get it lol

LonePudding
11-30-14, 04:21 AM
I got the pink lotus:D sorry pepper!

PepperWoo
11-30-14, 05:32 AM

You lucky Pudding! I've been trying to breed it on my Android too but all I've gotten are Luck fails! XD

LonePudding
11-30-14, 06:03 AM
You lucky Pudding! I've been trying to breed it on my Android too but all I've gotten are Luck fails! XD

I hope they do give you longer than 4 days, I'm routing for ya PWoo!

PurpleScorpion76
11-30-14, 08:02 AM
Fell off my chair when I got the Fireflash Dragon.

KatiesIslands
11-30-14, 08:29 AM
[QUOTE=orleansparish;1012243]This wheel is wonky. It turned to the right, stopped and went spinning to the left to land on the stupid maps. Got a pink lotus so I tell myself it wasn't all a bust. Got coins again and then 3 more maps I don't need.

This has been a very common occurrence in the past for me. More recently, there is a small blink and a minuscule pause over the point where the wheel will stop, one revolution further.

This particular wheel has not reversed or blinked. Instead it is following the "duplicate breeding" method. Each wheel I have (different games) give the same prize every time. I now have 3 golden paths in one game and 3 fire flash dragons in another (already had it).

Wheels are notoriously worthless but they require so little effort and do not require the use of gold, so I just shrug it off. If I get food or a dragon -it is something I did not have so I'm pleased. It was free.

Lowered expectations allow me to pretty much brush it off.

ghostiemom
11-30-14, 09:12 AM
1: maps
2: fire flash
3 (purchased spin): blue peacock

I'm happy :). Got zero dragons on last spin.

Lipand5kids
11-30-14, 09:18 AM
1. 2 Gold brick paths
2. 45,000 coins

Lipand5kids
11-30-14, 09:19 AM

Awesome! I hope to get at least one dragon in the spin, too chicken to spend gold. Last time I did landed on maps.

ghostiemom
11-30-14, 09:43 AM
Awesome! I hope to get at least one dragon in the spin, too chicken to spend gold. Last time I did landed on maps.

I know. Lol. I've never gotten anything good from a purchased spin. I was feeling lucky though. TBH, I purchased on more and got coins. Knew then it was time to quit. Ha.

Lipand5kids
11-30-14, 09:52 AM
I know. Lol. I've never gotten anything good from a purchased spin. I was feeling lucky though. TBH, I purchased on more and got coins. Knew then it was time to quit. Ha.

Lol good thing your not a hard core gambler :p Glad you got 2 dragons so far, how about you share some luck, even one dragon this time would be nice, lmbo ;) Btw what's up with a gold walk way?

SHINeeFan23
11-30-14, 11:17 AM

Lucky~ I would be happy with any dragons as I have none that are the spin but congrats though :)

SHINeeFan23
11-30-14, 11:18 AM

Congrats on your 2 dragons ghostiemom :)

Anaboe
11-30-14, 04:07 PM
First spin: maps
Second spin: maps

I'm a lvl 150 player, with NOTHING to do with maps... It feels SO useless... like TL isn't taking any of us high lvl players seriously...

LonePudding
11-30-14, 04:09 PM
I'm nowhere near level 150...I still find maps useless!

ghostiemom
11-30-14, 04:19 PM
Well I always need maps, but a couple maps on the spin is still a huge letdown when you see those dragons whizzing by.

cocauina
11-30-14, 04:33 PM
maps, maps
food, maps

2 accounts, maps want to rule the spin to win, maps, I don't need you, ok? ok, just give me the dragons please, thanks. xD

jjblueyes
11-30-14, 05:17 PM
I went to do my daily spin and as it was spinning I got an error please come back later message so I shut down my game and restarted. Went back to my wheel to and The timer was reset and was over 21 hrs till I can try again ....anyone ever lose a spin and any idea if I can get it back?

belbar22
11-30-14, 05:34 PM
I went to do my daily spin and as it was spinning I got an error please come back later message so I shut down my game and restarted. Went back to my wheel to and The timer was reset and was over 21 hrs till I can try again ....anyone ever lose a spin and any idea if I can get it back?

Happened to me twice in the past. I just put it down to bad luck and I never got it back.

jjblueyes
11-30-14, 05:46 PM
Happened to me twice in the past. I just put it down to bad luck and I never got it back.

Ok just checking. If it's normal and easy to fix then cool if it's normal and a hassle...that's another thing...

orleansparish
11-30-14, 06:00 PM

My game didn't reset during the wheel but it did twice during the stupid tournament. Had to battle diamond three times. I don't know if ill even have time to finish. No gold and I refuse to buy any. It's been lagging, freezing, jumping odd and overall jacked up.

freesiawoods
11-30-14, 07:29 PM
Got Pink Lotus again on my main game for second spin. Fireflash on two other games.

jjblueyes
11-30-14, 08:29 PM
My game didn't reset during the wheel but it did twice during the stupid tournament. Had to battle diamond three times. I don't know if ill even have time to finish. No gold and I refuse to buy any. It's been lagging, freezing, jumping odd and overall jacked up.
I've had that happen as well, luckily it was in the first few rounds in my case. I'm sorry you are dealing with that. Good luck, hoping you get that dragon before time runs out!

SHINeeFan23
11-30-14, 10:16 PM
First spin: Coins
Second spin: Wisp
Third spin: 3 Maps :(

glenngenius
12-01-14, 03:23 AM
@ ShineeFan23: we had the same results but in different order.
1st spin - Wisp
2nd spin - Maps
3rd spin - Coins

I hope our last free spin will be a dragon, preferably those that we don't have yet. :)

LonePudding
12-01-14, 03:52 AM
1-pink lotus
2-maps
3-food

knj00
12-01-14, 06:36 AM
I don't know what is going on with the wheel but it's totally rigged.

Last time this was out I got 4 or 5 Pumpkin Dragons. Lots of speeding and Pumpkin was the only dragon I could get so I was like whatever.

This time I have now got 4 Wisp Dragons. Wisp on my first spin, one on a speed up and now 2 today with my free spin and one speed up. What the heck is going on with this wheel? :mad:

KatiesIslands
12-01-14, 10:00 AM
What are the colors of the harvest moon dragon?

PernReloaded
12-01-14, 10:04 AM
1- Tigerfly
2- gold brick road (what a terrible prize >.> sold it immediately for coins)
3- Mystic Maps

I reeeally want that Wisp or Harvest Moon....

knj00
12-01-14, 10:15 AM
What are the colors of the harvest moon dragon?

Yellow, Red

buttabdullah99
12-01-14, 10:28 AM
OMG !!! I am soo sad this wheel really sucks
I got only
1st spin =3 maps
2nd spin = 700 food
3rd spin= 3maps
😫😫😡😡😡 why TL plz give me dragons from spin

belbar22
12-01-14, 10:44 AM
On my second account (which is fully expanded) I have got 3 maps in a row. Today, The arrow landed on pink lotus, stopped for a few seconds and then moved on to maps. Ho hum....

On My first account I have had money to add to my 400million coin collection and the tigers eye and peacock one so not to bad really.

amerirish
12-01-14, 11:39 AM
Hi everyone; hope you had nice holidays/weekends :)

The wheel has not been kind to me so far: maps, coins and food for my first three spins respectively. Hope I can get at least one new dragon.

SHINeeFan23
12-01-14, 01:10 PM
@ ShineeFan23: we had the same results but in different order.
1st spin - Wisp
2nd spin - Maps
3rd spin - Coins

I hope our last free spin will be a dragon, preferably those that we don't have yet. :)

lol freaky! It's all backwards right? I hope we get dragons too

laraelyn
12-01-14, 01:42 PM
So far
Mist
2maps
Pink lotus (yeah)

shambalaya
12-01-14, 01:51 PM
I got wisp and fire flash, which I didn't have, so I'm happy! And I have two more free spins :-)

Anaboe
12-01-14, 03:01 PM
Got the same error, freezing during spin, and free spin lost. Really?

So far: maps, maps (useless!), lost spin (even more useless).

Clark_Wayne
12-01-14, 06:35 PM
I spun maps and maps and i don't need maps anymore ! :mad:

Suggestion to TL : please replace maps in the wheel by something else (coins, apples, Gold path or old decoration) for players who don't need maps !

glenngenius
12-01-14, 07:28 PM
lol freaky! It's all backwards right? I hope we get dragons too

I tried my 4th spin and I didn't know what happened, but when I swiped the wheel, it stopped temporarily on 750 food. I thought it was my prize, but no pop-ups after a few seconds so I tried to swipe it again and... it stopped on the Blue Peacock dragon! Heehee. I hope you'll get one, too! :)

PS: I'm starting to think that the wheel is rigged. Even if I got a new dragon, the fact that it stopped temporarily on the food is a sign. >_<

rene2222
12-01-14, 07:36 PM
what i got is map, gold brick road..... what do i need it for. it never gives me dragon.

glenngenius
12-01-14, 07:38 PM
I think TL should remove the maps and the gold brick decor on the next spin. I mean, better put 1 or 2x gold bars or 2000 food instead of the abovementioned consolation prizes.

SHINeeFan23
12-01-14, 08:18 PM
Fourth spin: 45000

SHINeeFan23
12-01-14, 08:19 PM
I tried my 4th spin and I didn't know what happened, but when I swiped the wheel, it stopped temporarily on 750 food. I thought it was my prize, but no pop-ups after a few seconds so I tried to swipe it again and... it stopped on the Blue Peacock dragon! Heehee. I hope you'll get one, too! :)

PS: I'm starting to think that the wheel is rigged. Even if I got a new dragon, the fact that it stopped temporarily on the food is a sign. >_<

Congrats! Sadly I just did my fourth spin & got coins.

SHINeeFan23
12-01-14, 08:20 PM
I got wisp and fire flash, which I didn't have, so I'm happy! And I have two more free spins :-)

Hey shambalaya, congrats on your new dragons!

SHINeeFan23
12-01-14, 08:23 PM
I think TL should remove the maps and the gold brick decor on the next spin. I mean, better put 1 or 2x gold bars or 2000 food instead of the abovementioned consolation prizes.

True I wish they didn't have maps or the gold path as I don't need or use them. If I want maps I go to my neighbor & ask them. I wish they would have more interesting things beside the dragons like maybe decor that is for the wheel only or lots of food.

Kennedward
12-01-14, 09:11 PM
Got nothing but maps so far.... but at least I finally got all 6 gold dragons!!!

glenngenius
12-01-14, 09:25 PM
True I wish they didn't have maps or the gold path as I don't need or use them. If I want maps I go to my neighbor & ask them. I wish they would have more interesting things beside the dragons like maybe decor that is for the wheel only or lots of food.

At least the food or gold bars will be more useful than the decors. :) Or perhaps, a wheel where all the choices are all the dragons exclusively found on this spin to wheel! :) *daydreaming*

Maybe TL can give that as Christmas present. :) hahaha.

saghaven
12-01-14, 10:02 PM
I seriously don't know why I bother with this wheel. I don't even know or care what I've gotten because they're never dragons. It's always coins, and on occasion maps or food.

freesiawoods
12-01-14, 11:29 PM
Wow I got two gold path pieces woohoo! I have no use for them lol.

Sumercarefree
12-02-14, 01:05 AM
Wow I got two gold path pieces woohoo! I have no use for them lol.

Me too. they are worth 20 gold each, but we get miserable coins for selling them.
Dragons are better though , luckily this time managed to catch some.

Sumercarefree
12-02-14, 01:07 AM

Yes Special Habitats and Dragons should be good enough. we can store them and use when necessary.

freesiawoods
12-02-14, 01:42 AM
I got a wisp and a tigerfly today, still have another spin tomorrow if I don't forget to get to it in time, so I am happy. This wheel is being nice to me.

glenngenius
12-02-14, 04:34 AM
I got a wisp and a tigerfly today, still have another spin tomorrow if I don't forget to get to it in time, so I am happy. This wheel is being nice to me.

Congratulations on your dragons! Yeah, I also have one more free spin left. I am still thinking if I am going to spend 30 gold for an extra spin should I fail to get fireflash/pink lotus/harvest moon dragon.

freesiawoods
12-02-14, 05:27 AM
Congratulations on your dragons! Yeah, I also have one more free spin left. I am still thinking if I am going to spend 30 gold for an extra spin should I fail to get fireflash/pink lotus/harvest moon dragon.

Thanks. This new timing suits me better, I think I get one more spin than the usual timing which starts in the wee hours my time. Good luck. Buying an extra spin, well if you feel lucky!

roguebee
12-02-14, 06:06 AM
4 spins generated: coins, coins, Fireflash, & coins. At least I received one dragon.

amerirish
12-02-14, 06:50 AM
Got coins in my fourth spin :( so far:

Maps
Coins
Food
Coins

I really hope I get a Pink Lotus or Tigerfly (or any dragon really) tomorrow.

azucita
12-02-14, 08:03 AM
i got two wisps and two rounds of maps....i have one more try and would really like a dragon, just not wisp again..... off all the dragons why did i have to get a repeat one, i guess i shouldnt complain but i cant help it lol

Sylvrthrne
12-02-14, 08:27 AM
Aargh...

day 1: spin, apples. Roll eyes.
day 2: spin, apples. Stick tongue out at phone.
day 3: spin, maps. Narrow eyes, stick phone on shelf.
day 4: spin, coins. drum fingers, stick phone on counter and drink coffee. Come back, eyeball cost/ risk ratio, mentally set expenditure limit. Spin again, apples. Spin again, apples. Make rude gesture at phone and walk away...

amerirish
12-02-14, 08:29 AM
Aargh...

day 1: spin, apples. Roll eyes.
day 2: spin, apples. Stick tongue out at phone.
day 3: spin, maps. Narrow eyes, stick phone on shelf.
day 4: spin, coins. drum fingers, stick phone on counter and drink coffee. Come back, eyeball cost/ risk ratio, mentally set expenditure limit. Spin again, apples. Spin again, apples. Make rude gesture at phone and walk away...

lmbo! hope tomorrow is better for you :D

MakJulos
12-02-14, 09:32 AM
Never liked these events much, but they're getting better, low expectations is the way to go - whatever junk i get is free junk, yay! This time i've gotten 4 x 45000 coins lol, quite meaningless but i'm not even sorry i'll miss out on 5th spin because i couldn't be bothered getting out of bed to get the iPad the other night! :D

laraelyn
12-02-14, 09:38 AM
[QUOTE=laraelyn;1013524]So far
Wisp
2maps
Pink lotus (yeah)
And today another pink lotus can't complain about that
This is the first time in awhile that I actually got a dragon I wanted (pink lotus)

tuffyjkitten
12-02-14, 10:18 AM
Tigerfly?!? How did that happen?? I sooooo wanted coins and maps....

Sylvrthrne
12-02-14, 10:23 AM
Tigerfly?!? How did that happen?? I sooooo wanted coins and maps....

Oh, I've got some extra coins and maps! I'll trade you, lol ;)

PernReloaded
12-02-14, 10:28 AM
I got Fireflash for my last day. I am sad since it wasn't Wisp :/

Hopefully these will be back - I know it's unlikely since for iOS these dragons are't generally available, but it was nice.

LonePudding
12-02-14, 10:35 AM
:mad:
Basically,

Last prize was 3 maps. Splendid.:rolleyes:

amerirish
12-02-14, 11:04 AM
Something is off on my wheel. The counter now says 13:51:41 but my next spin isn't for 16:24:02 - I would swear this morning that I had a full day left. Is anyone else noticing a reduction in hours? :confused:

LonePudding
12-02-14, 11:22 AM
Something is off on my wheel. The counter now says 13:51:41 but my next spin isn't for 16:24:02 - I would swear this morning that I had a full day left. Is anyone else noticing a reduction in hours? :confused:

Same here. I would have had time for another spin, the game was down for 3 hours. Then returned saying my next spin is after the wheel leaves! :eek:

Edit:
wheel leaves - 13:31:05
next spin - 16:57:02

I LOST A SPIN BECAUSE THE GAME STOPPED WORKING!! HAND OVER A WISP OR HARVEST MOON NOW TL...pwease?!

SHINeeFan23
12-02-14, 11:31 AM

My timer is: 13:24:-
Next spin: 6:46:-

Which is around 6 PM here. At least this wheel is not in the wee hours in the morning.

amerirish
12-02-14, 12:13 PM
These issues are sucking all of the pleasure out of this game for me. I just can't stand all of the disappointments. Why would they offer us this nice little side game just to pull it sooner than promised? I just can't wrap my head around their decision making process. Making limited dragons super rare, having opponents in battle that are twice our level, making the strongest fighters (i.e. Diamond/Hybrids) virtually impossible to breed, gold traps, insufficient habitat amounts for some players, etc. The list of negatives just keeps getting longer and longer. I hate like heck to be such a downer, but this game just keeps getting less and less fun :(

knj00
12-02-14, 01:11 PM
Ok, I just got a new wheel on my lower account (didn't have the wheel about to end):
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/spin2_zpsb9219db6.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/spin2_zpsb9219db6.png.html)

Another new wheel on a different account:
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/Spin1_zps88ca3c5c.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/Spin1_zps88ca3c5c.png.html)

Then I get this popup on one of my higher lvl accounts (still has current wheel):
http://i1302.photobucket.com/albums/ag134/VenomDragon1/spin1_zps3176071a.png (http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/VenomDragon1/media/spin1_zps3176071a.png.html)

So is the higher levels going to get this new wheel as soon as the current one is over. Seems like someone did some accidental overlapping to me...

amerirish
12-02-14, 02:05 PM
I just force closed my app and nothing changed. I then deleted & reinstalled and still no change. The event will end about 2 hours before I have my last spin available.

glenngenius
12-02-14, 05:37 PM
All right, wheel is really rigged. For the second time, my wheel temporarily stopped and I needed to swipe it again. Guess what? I got MAPS! That concludes my luck for this week's spin to win. Considering that the wheel is glitchy (and rigged), I don't think I should waste gold on taking an extra spin. I might get that golden brick which is, fortunately, eluded me. Hahaha! :))

mcgoohoo
12-02-14, 05:41 PM
my ipad one (lv 22) still doesnt have a spin.

Kennedward
12-02-14, 08:11 PM
Got 3 maps for all my spins, and looking at the timer, that's all the spins I have

freesiawoods
12-02-14, 08:24 PM
I still have enough time for the last spin, just barely, but I think my time was also reduced by about 2 hours. TL should really fix this before more players are disappointed.

islandtyme
12-02-14, 08:24 PM
Nothing but apples and maps all 4 days. I even bought 3 extra spins. VERY unhappy TL!

islandtyme
12-02-14, 08:27 PM
These issues are sucking all of the pleasure out of this game for me. I just can't stand all of the disappointments. Why would they offer us this nice little side game just to pull it sooner than promised? I just can't wrap my head around their decision making process. Making limited dragons super rare, having opponents in battle that are twice our level, making the strongest fighters (i.e. Diamond/Hybrids) virtually impossible to breed, gold traps, insufficient habitat amounts for some players, etc. The list of negatives just keeps getting longer and longer. I hate like heck to be such a downer, but this game just keeps getting less and less fun :(

I agree, i cant believe how much money I have spent on this game! Good thing the hubby doesnt know, LOL. seriously though, tired of spins when I cant even get one dragon, especially when i buy 3 extra, really? I havent even gotten enough SteelFlare crests because I cant beat some of the dragons i have to fight. Very frustrating!

freesiawoods
12-03-14, 01:13 AM
Ok I just opened my game and there is a new spinwheel eith Snownan etc for 7 days but my next spin is in 20 hours. Hope that makes up for those who lost out on their last spin.

buttabdullah99
12-03-14, 04:01 AM
Yay!!! Finally my last spin gave me new dragon ❤️❤️❤️👍👍💃💃 sooo happy
http://i1382.photobucket.com/albums/ah275/buttabdullah90/Mobile%20Uploads/64067139-344D-4F7B-B441-445B1DF5C20F_zpseenm5kxn.png (http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/buttabdullah90/media/Mobile%20Uploads/64067139-344D-4F7B-B441-445B1DF5C20F_zpseenm5kxn.png.html)

awsumum
12-03-14, 12:56 PM
Congratulation hun! It's such a good feeling!

buttabdullah99
12-03-14, 03:44 PM
Congratulation hun! It's such a good feeling!
Thanks racha 👍👍 I hope that is your name 👈👈 lol!! Yes I m soo happy but it has to stay in storage no place 👎👎

fifikeywest
12-05-14, 06:36 AM
The same thing happened to me, the arrow landed on starlight then moved to maps and I received two maps. I did get a photo of proof which I posted online. TL then contacted me and deposited Starlight into my storage. I hope this helps.

cocauina
12-05-14, 08:43 AM
Finally a dragon, but it was a Cornucopia that I already breeded, it will live in my storage, don't need gems, bah

Anaboe
12-10-14, 05:30 PM
Maps, Maps, coins, food, gold pavement, maps. Ie, nothing.

I'm really thinking about not using the spin at all, it's just frustrating, and the random dragon you do get, don't make me feel any better. It's just making me feel a little less awfull.

01-10-15, 11:03 AM
Is this the only time Harvest Moon was available? Do we know if it will be back for breeding at all? Thanks!

PernReloaded
01-10-15, 11:17 AM
Is this the only time Harvest Moon was available? Do we know if it will be back for breeding at all? Thanks!

It's not available through breeding, unfortunately. But it might come back this fall, there are seasonal ones that make a return appearance.

01-10-15, 11:21 AM