11-29-14, 01:22 AM
I've got a spin wheel with

Tigerfly
Pink lotus
Blue peacock
Wisp
Harvest moon
Fireflash

The last 2 seem to be new, but no idea where to put them if I'm lucky enough to spin them (spin wheel still seems glitchy, landed on harvest moon then SHIFTED!) :(

SHINeeFan23
11-29-14, 01:27 AM
I of course landed on money. I hope can get lucky & land on any of these dragons.

cocauina
11-29-14, 07:15 AM
I've got a spin wheel with

Tigerfly
Pink lotus
Blue peacock
Wisp
Harvest moon
Fireflash

The last 2 seem to be new, but no idea where to put them if I'm lucky enough to spin them (spin wheel still seems glitchy, landed on harvest moon then SHIFTED!) :(

Harvest Moon is the only the new one, Fireflash already appear on the game, on a value pack that only the lower accounts had the opportunity to buy them, this happened also with Wisp, but TL later released Wisp as a tournament flash boss.

debhutchinson
11-29-14, 07:35 AM
Does anyone know if we can breed for any of the dragons on Spin to Win? Only care about 1, 2, 3 & 5 on above list. Thanks.

cocauina
11-29-14, 07:45 AM
Does anyone know if we can breed for any of the dragons on Spin to Win? Only care about 1, 2, 3 & 5 on above list. Thanks.

Only Android can, because they doesn't have the Spin to Win feature. The Harvest Moon, currently is the only dragon that Android cannot breed, it's not in the Black Friday list/market.

debhutchinson
11-29-14, 10:41 AM
Only Android can, because they doesn't have the Spin to Win feature. The Harvest Moon, currently is the only dragon that Android cannot breed, it's not in the Black Friday list/market.

Thank you. I usually hate the Spin to Win but with 3 dragons (I still need), I'm a bit more excited. I love Blue Peacock and Pink Lotus and Tiger Fly is a Super Rare Black/Yellow that I can use for battling. Won't be able to hatch them until we get 4-dragon Pink & White habitats and an increase to the habitat maximum. 

cocauina
11-29-14, 10:55 AM
Thank you. I usually hate the Spin to Win but with 3 dragons (I still need), I'm a bit more excited. I love Blue Peacock and Pink Lotus and Tiger Fly is a Super Rare Black/Yellow that I can use for battling. Won't be able to hatch them until we get 4-dragon Pink & White habitats and an increase to the habitat maximum. 

I would love to see how it would be the 4-dragon White and Pink habitats :P