PDA

View Full Version : Writing wall in different languages

Unregistered
02-01-11, 09:07 AM
I didnt have trouble writing walls in different languages for Farm Story.
But for some reason i cant on restaurant story.
it will say this player blocked you, so you cannot post comments on their profile everytime i tried to write in korean.
will this be fixed?

Unregistered
02-01-11, 09:11 AM
my device is samsung captivate and its 2.1

Unregistered
02-05-11, 03:10 AM
I'm having the same problem with Spanish and simplified Chinese

brendanwangx10
03-30-11, 01:49 AM
my problem is i can key in some simplified chinese words but i have no options to put those words i desired.

TransAmTam
11-30-11, 10:27 PM
I have this same problem in Norsk. (Norwegian) It even says it on my own wall. How do you block yourself?

barleycoon
12-01-11, 12:20 AM
I have this same problem in Norsk. (Norwegian) It even says it on my own wall. How do you block yourself?

Sometimes the game can lose connection/ or go out of sync and this might happen. If you exist the game it should help.

kooky panda
12-01-11, 06:05 AM

Are you getting a message that your word is inappropriate? If so
Email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) give them your storm ID, and tell them what word you are trying to post when you get a block. They will be able to give you some feedback on why the word is being blocked.

TransAmTam
01-16-12, 09:39 AM
Are you getting a message that your word is inappropriate? If so
Email support@teamlava.com (support@teamlava.com) give them your storm ID, and tell them what word you are trying to post when you get a block. They will be able to give you some feedback on why the word is being blocked.

Sorry for not replying sooner. The big Christmas-time (I guess you call it) updates for BS and RS fixed my issues with these two games. My phone is the Nexus S 4G. Thanks.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-16-12, 10:33 AM
I have had people type on my wall in some other language and I use google translator to know what they said. Wanted to reply back but was afraid to in cause google t messed up and I said something bad :(
And I didn't know we could block other players. I never wanted to but I didn't know it was an otion.

nmishii
01-16-12, 10:41 AM
You can't block a player, but there is a glitch where sometimes messages are blocked. Restarting the game resolves this. I think the cases above they might mean they can't post because the message was filtered as inappropriate.

SmokeyMtnGirl
01-16-12, 01:00 PM
You can't block a player, but there is a glitch where sometimes messages are blocked. Restarting the game resolves this. I think the cases above they might mean they can't post because the message was filtered as inappropriate.
Ah. Sometimes it's funny as to words that are kicked out for being inappropriate. lol. Like cracker? Slap some cheese on em and you got yourself one fine snack. lol