PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Update 12/3/2014

LalaSmooth
11-28-14, 04:17 PM
With the Autumn goals being 27 days instead of 32 days and the release of Christmas deco. I am guessing we will be a some sort of Christmas update or goals? Well I'm hoping for goals. What do you guys think?

luincristiel
11-29-14, 01:33 AM
With the Autumn goals being 27 days instead of 32 days and the release of Christmas deco. I am guessing we will be a some sort of Christmas update or goals? Well I'm hoping for goals. What do you guys think?

I'm ready for a goal! :D

natalienat518
11-29-14, 01:50 PM

I hope the goals don't come too quickly since I'm still going broke over the last week of new recipes x 6 :(

xandine_heartsong
12-01-14, 03:12 PM
I need some goals asap, I finished thanksgiving goals a week before thanksgiving, so I'm starting to feel a bit directionless.
Plus, it's snowing where I am and I would really like to update my decor with winter and holiday goal items. :)

LalaSmooth
12-01-14, 03:45 PM
I'm just starting on the 4 recipes on drink and regular oven.. Hmmmm TL give us goals please

rocketsmama
12-02-14, 10:37 AM
Hopefully cute items for the season!!!

house0fjoy
12-02-14, 05:49 PM
*or* TL could do some damage-control, release LTOs every week in lead up to a mega Xmas sale? Jus sayin'

larissa2k
12-02-14, 06:21 PM
Usually by now everyone is all speculating about what's to come or mad because teaser hasn't been released.team lava you damage control to do.

Am hopeful for some releases or some holiday decor.

LavaRain8
12-02-14, 06:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EQyinLd.png?1

Really nice stuff. But doesn't look like a goal though, neither does RS. So I guess we get dual goals again next week? Yay?? :(

irlanda_c
12-02-14, 07:08 PM
I agree is a normal update, I cant see new ovens. I hope we get some content for coins, I dont want to spend gems on those kids, I already have the snowfight, thats enough kiddie stuff for me

Tables and stools look nice

dernhelm
12-02-14, 07:35 PM
The snowball chairs are cute and I love the snowy stone floor tiles!

rollitodeprimavera
12-02-14, 07:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/EQyinLd.png?1

I like children playing with sleds :o

Winter Oven also, please!! :p

filochick1982
12-02-14, 07:41 PM
Liking everything I see there. I suspect the huge display will be for gems.

They also seem to be providing different doors for each Occassion/season which is great!

rocketsmama
12-02-14, 07:47 PM
It's a cute update.

Atlantys224
12-02-14, 07:49 PM
I love those tables and chairs! The candle tables in RS are nice, as well. Looks like the same type of wall decor as the previous update, yet with a winter feel. A new door is nice to have. :) I can't tell what the snowman display is supposed to be "made out of" - is it glass snowflake ornaments? Guess we will see tomorrow which are gem and coin items.

ElaineCarrel
12-02-14, 07:50 PM
I love the fact that we're getting winter decor on the 3rd of December and not like the 12th or 13th or whatever the dates would b. Thx TL for listening to us for once. I love the update.

PepperWoo
12-02-14, 07:55 PM
I like the snowman with the candy cane arms! The snowball chairs looks cute enough to be scattered without tables throughout the bakery for a snowball fight effect lol

Atlantys224
12-02-14, 08:03 PM
I like the snowman with the candy cane arms! The snowball chairs looks cute enough to be scattered without tables throughout the bakery for a snowball fight effect lol

They do!! Lol I am glad there are snow ball chairs since I can place them on my white "snow" floor instead of red rose stools. :)

filochick1982
12-02-14, 08:12 PM
These items will be great even after Christmas! I need more generic winter decor for January.

Klizland
12-02-14, 09:52 PM
This goes perfectly with my snowman tables! :-)

kjbrogren
12-02-14, 10:40 PM
Im loving this update too! I love snowmen and im very happy with this teaser! Thank you TL for the giving us winter stuff earlier then years prior :) Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

sls0991
12-02-14, 10:43 PM
Who titled this thread 3/12/2014? I'm so confused. o.O

PennyLane1900
12-02-14, 11:02 PM

Maybe someone from Europe?We write the date like this. ;)

filochick1982
12-02-14, 11:12 PM
I read this as December 3rd 2014. It's how we write the date in Australia.

mayennalee
12-02-14, 11:18 PM
Yippee. Christmas stuff! and its not the 22nd Dec :p

sls0991
12-02-14, 11:56 PM

OMG I feel like such an idiot I had no clue lol sorry! Thanks for letting me know. :)

scarletdragon18
12-03-14, 01:03 AM
Looks like it's time to start putting away the fall decor and getting into the Christmas spirit! :)

freesiawoods
12-03-14, 02:50 AM
I like the wallpaper and wall snowmen. The standing snowman looks a little untidy. The slide is probably a gem item. How about some icy flooring.

yeahitsami
12-03-14, 05:09 AM
I can see how the date is confusing. I thought it was an old thread that someone revived. lol It really should be consistent but either way it's ok.

I really like this update but what with the snowmen stuck to the wall? They look happy but I feel kinda bad for them. Luckily they won't slide down off the wall. :p The wallpaper is awesome since it looks like walls for a fort. :D

StevenKevin
12-03-14, 05:54 AM

I think thats what the majority of people on earth do lol

karyandfashion
12-03-14, 07:00 AM

In Argentina, we read it in that order. :o

jandtandn
12-03-14, 07:46 AM

lol I know other countries write dates this way, but I still read it as March 12th 2014, because that would be the default where I'm from.

neurotika
12-03-14, 08:07 AM
I'm hoping for goals so i can redesign based on the goal items

bakealot003
12-03-14, 09:40 AM

lols!! Well said

AuntyRose32
12-03-14, 10:19 AM

Yep.....

minidemon88
12-03-14, 10:39 AM
They finally did something right! A winter theme at the right timing and not 1 week or 3 days before Christmas. I like the wallpaper, snowman wreath and the fun sledding. A new snowy door sound nice, hopefully it won't be too gems heavy. Just redecorated my bakery for Christmas so I don't mind adding more new items to it! Yay!

Still hoping for a nice snowy tile that cost coins.

PennyLane1900
12-03-14, 11:13 AM
OMG I feel like such an idiot I had no clue lol sorry! Thanks for letting me know. :)

Haha don't worry sweetie! :D

starryeyed005
12-03-14, 11:55 AM
What time are updates usually released?

ginrae22
12-03-14, 12:02 PM
Yay!!! Just got new items in the decorations!!! Super cute snowman cake and snowman tree!!! Merry Christmas to us!!!! Wooo!!! Getting into the holiday spirit!!!

PepperWoo
12-03-14, 12:10 PM
Love the general update, but a very disappointing LTO. As if everything that happened last weekend was not bad enough that they're giving us the Snowman Baker again?! What.. is this all a laugh? At least RS got a Swan Pond but what the heck BS? Sure the snowman is inline with the update but you could've given us something that wasn't offered just last week geez. Anyway, cute items. Love the snowman cake but wished it was bigger like as big as the autumn cupcake stand in RS but oh well. And the tiles will sure come in handy with my Santa's Grotto!

ETnomnoms
12-03-14, 12:10 PM
snowman baker for 15 gems - 5 days timer on it

ETnomnoms
12-03-14, 12:11 PM
on floor decor tab after usa donuts

my607
12-03-14, 12:17 PM
Snowman cake is too small.

minidemon88
12-03-14, 12:19 PM
Okay, overall still not bad. At least the wallpaper and floor tile are for coins. The snowy door is 10 gems and not overpriced. I was hoping for the royal sugar party but I scanned through and nada. :(

Saw the stupid snowman baker and there's a timer on it. Thanks TL for rubbing salt on my wound again! :rolleyes:

melodeh
12-03-14, 12:20 PM
It's a very cute update! It's great for my already icy bakery! I just wish the tables were for coins, but I'm sure the upcoming goals will *hopefully* make up for that. It'll be nice if the snowman cake was larger as well.

bubaxx
12-03-14, 12:28 PM
Saving gems for Fun Sledding. It's adorable! ❄⛄

filochick1982
12-03-14, 12:32 PM
Spent my last gems on the fun sledding display. It goes really well with the snowball fight, sled pup and sled penguins displays. I'm planning to use it in January for a generic winter theme so I think it's worth the 33gems. Great update overall and nice to see the two snowman items for coins!

441sogo
12-03-14, 12:49 PM
Okay, overall still not bad. At least the wallpaper and floor tile are for coins. The snowy door is 10 gems and not overpriced.

The snowy door costs 15 gems in my game. Is it really 10 in yours?

LilyHalia
12-03-14, 12:58 PM
I saw some new winter decorations today and got so excited hoping that means a goal will be following soon!

twospoons
12-03-14, 01:04 PM
so glad to have winter stuff, perfect for january! (i'm all about christmas this month.) i didn't get any of the other "kid" stuff, but i might get the sledding thing, it's pretty cute. i wish the snowy tiles were less obviously tiles, i prefer the floors that end up being seamless and look more realistically outdoorsy, but i still like them. i basically like everything but the walls. those are kind of weird looking.

ashrb
12-03-14, 01:05 PM
Overral it's a good update. I think my only complaints are I wish the table was for coins, the snowman cake needs to be larger and 15 gems for a door is a bit much.

Atlantys224
12-03-14, 01:38 PM
like others have mentioned, the snowman cake is small. I placed it on my floor just to see what it looked like, and thought how little it was in comparison to the snowball chairs. It does go well with the mini cupcake table - the red table with the snowman, reindeer, Santa, etc.

D2Fly
12-03-14, 01:40 PM
I have a question? not sure if this is in the right place.. ok so you know how we had to download an old version to get the thanksgiving goals.. well.. do we have to download the old Christmas version when its time to get our goals when they come out? thanks ahead of time for helping me.. :)

orleansparish
12-03-14, 02:06 PM
Im so torn. I hate winter but I eat at least 3 12 ounce cups of ice every day. Dont judge. Id like to get some items but have Never been big on winter decorations. So my shop is all laid out in autumn stuff still. The stuff is very cute however, I got the snowman tree. I just need to keep my 6 year old from the game. She will store all my stuff and fill my shop with those cakes and trees, for when "Elsa" visits. I need something to wow me.

orleansparish
12-03-14, 02:08 PM
I have a question? not sure if this is in the right place.. ok so you know how we had to download an old version to get the thanksgiving goals.. well.. do we have to download the old Christmas version when its time to get our goals when they come out? thanks ahead of time for helping me.. :)

The goals should come out on whatever version you currently have. TL is just notorious for being backwards on occasion. So that fiasco with android and the thanksgiving goals should not happen again.

D2Fly
12-03-14, 02:17 PM
ok.. thank you..

Beecause
12-03-14, 02:34 PM
Im so torn. I hate winter but I eat at least 3 12 ounce cups of ice every day. Dont judge. Id like to get some items but have Never been big on winter decorations. So my shop is all laid out in autumn stuff still. The stuff is very cute however, I got the snowman tree. I just need to keep my 6 year old from the game. She will store all my stuff and fill my shop with those cakes and trees, for when "Elsa" visits. I need something to wow me.

This is completely off topic - fyi/concern - eating ice is a medical sign of anemia. I have a couple female family members that do
same thing - but I've never asked tham what their Dr's & dentists recommended :-(

I'm using android & bakery stuff has been available to me for about an hour but nothing yet in resteraunt.

Very cute new things - love it. Nice to have seasonal winter things. "Winter" where I am runs 4-6 months long.

twospoons
12-03-14, 02:56 PM
I just need to keep my 6 year old from the game. She will store all my stuff and fill my shop with those cakes and trees, for when "Elsa" visits.

aww…that's adorable.

orleansparish
12-03-14, 03:14 PM
This is completely off topic - fyi/concern - eating ice is a medical sign of anemia. I have a couple female family members that do
same thing - but I've never asked tham what their Dr's & dentists recommended :-(

I'm using android & bakery stuff has been available to me for about an hour but nothing yet in resteraunt.

Very cute new things - love it. Nice to have seasonal winter things. "Winter" where I am runs 4-6 months long.

Yep! Drives My hematologist nuts and Thankfulky my teeth are great but I do have anemia.

KadeeDid
12-03-14, 03:18 PM

The U.S. is one of the few countries that don't use this format.

ashrb
12-03-14, 03:23 PM
Would like to see Winter decor that's NOT Chritmasy looking TL... I don't know why that's so hard to do, considering next week it will most likely be Xmas goals filled with Satan-clause and dumb reindeers....won't be doing those. You need to come out with plain old Winter decor!

TL usually does plenty of winter updates after the holidays.

filochick1982
12-03-14, 04:36 PM
Would like to see Winter decor that's NOT Chritmasy looking TL... I don't know why that's so hard to do, considering next week it will most likely be Xmas goals filled with Satan-clause and dumb reindeers....won't be doing those. You need to come out with plain old Winter decor!

So you don't like Halloween and you don't like Christmas. Are there any holidays you do like? Or is your dislike stemming from personal religious beliefs? Either way, calling Santa Clause 'Satan' plus all the ranting you did regarding Halloween being wicked and evil is completely inappropriate for this forum.

ElaineCarrel
12-03-14, 05:11 PM
So you don't like Halloween and you don't like Christmas. Are there any holidays you do like? Or is your dislike stemming from personal religious beliefs? Either way, calling Santa Clause 'Satan' plus all the ranting you did regarding Halloween being wicked and evil is completely inappropriate for this forum.

Amen to that filochick1982.im glad some1 finally spoke up about the inappropriateness of her comments. Thanks

7jackson
12-03-14, 05:16 PM
I love the fun sledding!! I would say this is a great update :-)

First post btw! :D

kimandamelia
12-03-14, 05:24 PM
Amen to that filochick1982.im glad some1 finally spoke up about the inappropriateness of her comments. Thanks

Thank you from me too! Everything is gross and disgusting to this poster! I find it HIGHLY offensive that she or he says Christmas is disgusting stuff! Even more offensive that those posts don't get deleted but this and the ones above will probably get removed.

myferngardens
12-03-14, 05:26 PM
Very cute update...except the snowman baker lto. The winter oven would have made a much better lto and would have matched the update theme perfectly.

larissa2k
12-03-14, 05:29 PM

There are a lot of winter items that do not contain Christmas decor this update including, snow chair,snow table,snowflake stool , snowflake table, icicle chair ,icicle table, snowball table and chair,frozen fountain, ice cupcake,snowball fight, winter display, snowman bakery ,snow tile, there's like 4 different wallpaper that's just winter there's also lots of items with snowmen, snowmen a're not just for Christmas.

kimandamelia
12-03-14, 05:30 PM

I'm sorry, but did you really say Satan Clause? Wow. Floored that you haven't been flagged from this forum, you just hit an all time low.

LightAndLove83
12-03-14, 05:50 PM

I'm with everyone on this. I'm religious, and though I don't really believe SANTA has anything to d with the true meaning of Christmas, I think it is rude and distasteful to attack the holiday based off of people choosing to decorate for a little Holday cheer. If the decorations are not to your liking, DONT USE THEM! And yes, as others have said, there is plenty of stuff that isn't Christmasy that you can use for your Resto or Bakery.

exhalelaughter
12-03-14, 05:54 PM
i haven't seen the update yet on my iOS device. Anxiously waiting so I can decorate my bakery. :rolleyes:

Natasha_07
12-03-14, 06:08 PM

I kindly asked you during the HW update why you thought it was evil and disgusting as you had called it "Wicked, evil, garbage..." "Disgusting holiday" and never got a response.

I'm sure if I ask now why you have to bring in the "s" word next to Santa you wouldn't answer that either.

nmishii
12-03-14, 06:10 PM

I am also with everyone on this. Like said, there was plenty of winter non-Christmasy content released this week, and there may be more in the next couple of months. It would be nice if those who enjoy Christmasy content can do so without reading negative comments on it. I have not heard of Santa being referred to as Satan, and hope I do not in the future on this forum.

Natasha_07
12-03-14, 06:13 PM
I'm with everyone on this. I'm religious, and though I don't really believe SANTA has anything to d with the true meaning of Christmas, I think it is rude and distasteful to attack the holiday based off of people choosing to decorate for a little Holday cheer. If the decorations are not to your liking, DONT USE THEM! And yes, as others have said, there is plenty of stuff that isn't Christmasy that you can use for your Resto or Bakery.

Agree too.

I don't see what's so horrible about a wonderful holiday where you're giving and receiving GOOD cheer no matter how you may want to celebrate it.

Atlantys224
12-03-14, 06:14 PM
i haven't seen the update yet on my iOS device. Anxiously waiting so I can decorate my bakery. :rolleyes:

I am waiting for mine on Restaurant Story. I am about to visit there to see if it is level based (lower level there as opposed to Bakery), or if anyone else is having the same issue. Hope you get it soon! :)

irlanda_c
12-03-14, 06:48 PM

Just wow... someone wasnt happy as a kid.. lol!

orleansparish
12-03-14, 07:21 PM

Dude, come on, this is all fun here. I'm muslim and even I like Santa clause. Who could hate Rudolph?! The game is the game and most of us like these silly and playful items. I Don't think writing such comments is going to make the, go away so why not just ignore the goals and recipes and let the rest of is Enjoy them.

MagMags0408
12-03-14, 07:30 PM

This! Nicely said.

awesomejujubeans
12-03-14, 07:32 PM
Dude, come on, this is all fun here. I'm muslim and even I like Santa clause. Who could hate Rudolph?! The game is the game and most of us like these silly and playful items. I Don't think writing such comments is going to make the, go away so why not just ignore the goals and recipes and let the rest of is Enjoy them.

Yes! Christmas is about being cheerful and fun for everyone! Decorating (even in a game) is my favorite part of the holidays. :)

emerald833
12-03-14, 09:09 PM
How do I get full version so I have the Christmas decor

KadeeDid
12-03-14, 09:14 PM
How do I get full version so I have the Christmas decor

There was an update Nov. 20 with a gingerbread logo. I did not update in case we were offered goals for new version. (IPad) It mentions new recipes and new decor.

sls0991
12-03-14, 09:51 PM
iOS doesn't have the older christmas versions, only this new one that doesn't even offer any extra content for the holidays. I want to redecorate my bakery for winter and christmas but there isn't enough content to buy! I can't believe that having gems isn't the issue, it's not having enough content. Release some stuff for iOS Team Lava I am getting really sick and tired of this. We should all be able to have access to the same content and features this is ridiculous!

pieandcream
12-03-14, 11:13 PM
iOS doesn't have the older christmas versions, only this new one that doesn't even offer any extra content for the holidays. I want to redecorate my bakery for winter and christmas but there isn't enough content to buy! I can't believe that having gems isn't the issue, it's not having enough content. Release some stuff for iOS Team Lava I am getting really sick and tired of this. We should all be able to have access to the same content and features this is ridiculous!

has less to do with TL and more to do with how iOS and android work.
and if it helps....there isn't much more content and most of it is for gems.

edit: sls, there will be more winter/xmas content coming :) wouldnt worry. you ll be able to spend loads of gems on stuff soon enough ^^

filochick1982
12-03-14, 11:18 PM
has less to do with TL and more to do with how iOS and android work.
and if it helps....there isn't much more content and most of it is for gems.

So are you suggesting that all mobile games that regularly update their content need several Android versions while iOS version can continuously just update the one version?

I agree that it's actually mostly gem content but I believe sls0991 actually wanted to spend their gems because they weren't able to spend it during Black Friday. I myself don't like hoarding gems due to the gem traps so I only buy gems when I know I want to spend them immediately.

PrairieGrass
12-03-14, 11:20 PM
I play on a Kindle fire-android and still haven't received update in Bakery Story. However, I have received update in Restaurant Story. Is this a usual issue for those on android?

sugakane_01
12-03-14, 11:45 PM
So are you suggesting that all mobile games that regularly update their content need several Android versions while iOS version can continuously just update the one version?

I agree that it's actually mostly gem content but I believe sls0991 actually wanted to spend their gems because they weren't able to spend it during Black Friday. I myself don't like hoarding gems due to the gem traps so I only buy gems when I know I want to spend them immediately.

I'd say that pieandcream may be onto something. I have a lot of games I play on both platforms and on Android there seems to be a lot more that I either have to download a new version for or manually install the update. I'm not a tech person mind you, just saying from my own personal experience and observations that Android games *seem* to require a little more effort to update. Not sure why. I'm sure it's something coding or program related that will fly right over my head lol.

And you sound like me lol! I got burned ONCE in Fashion Story (accidently hit that 49 gem extra slot button and oh I was :mad:) and now I'm super cautious and don't really keep a "stockpile" of gems usually. I have a bunch now b/c I'd been saving for the last few months for Black Friday and I didn't spend them all but usually I don't have a massive amount of gems b/c I'd rather use them than lose them if that makes sense.

londons8
12-04-14, 12:39 AM
I am also ready for Christmas goals! I saved ALOT just to be able to decorate! I finished the Thanksgiving goals a week prior, the decor was OK! I hope there's is a variety and comes SOON , I would like to enjoy the decor and my hard earned coins more than a few days! They should get someone else on decor, lately its been awful! Lol. I'm level 71 I play everyday and return gifts, visiting every other day or so..prefer at least 2-3+ higher star players...I need parts more than food! Tighten up team lava!

CuteTali
12-04-14, 01:27 AM
Nice update! The snowball stools are so adorable! Love the tiles too; The snowman tree is so brilliant!! Such a cool idea and it's big enough to see and appreciate all the details put into it, but mostly I'm glad it's sold for coins, so that I can buy several of them; The wall decor and little cupcake tables are nice too. I want to buy the sledding display, but I just hit over 300 gems in various gem traps in the past month, so I'll wait with it for now.

natalienat518
12-04-14, 01:31 AM
Thanks TL for releasing food-related items at comfortable intervals so players like me, who is trying to master everything (impossible since everything is super expensive) can breath and save up some money...

minidemon88
12-04-14, 02:08 AM
The snowy door costs 15 gems in my game. Is it really 10 in yours?

Oops, my mistake! It's actually 15 gems. Must be too sleepy yesterday and mixed up with the one in rs. Lol :p

I hope they release more winter or Christmas theme! The more the merrier! How about a reindeer or a penguin too? XD Oh, I think I offended someone. Muhahaha!

sls0991
12-04-14, 02:30 AM

Yes.. this is exactly what I'm afraid of with gem traps. To have spent almost $100 on gems and to lose them all to boxes I don't want or speed-cooking when I have no problem waiting for my food to be ready.. That's why I haven't been cooking lately. I'm very careful anyway, but sometimes there is a processing error or you just can't help if your finger slips or what-not. :S I'd just rather spend my gems now on stuff I want but there really isn't anything I don't already have. :(

Lokichan13
12-04-14, 03:55 AM
I love the new items, much better than another fountain....
The snowball chairs I can use with any of my winter themed tables :D

exhalelaughter
12-04-14, 04:04 AM
Ugh I love the snowball stools also! I'm not at level 50 yet and I doubt I can complete 16 levels before Christmas. 😔

PrairieGrass
12-04-14, 04:59 AM
Ugh I love the snowball stools also! I'm not at level 50 yet and I doubt I can complete 16 levels before Christmas. ��

I feel your pain.I didn't think a holiday/winter update would be at such a high level. I just started BS 2 weeks ago so I'm only a level 25. At least I have holiday tables from black Friday sale, and on RS I'm a high enough level to enjoy all updates. If it's ok, I'll send you invite and we can commiserate together.

BuddyB111
12-04-14, 05:06 AM
Level 50 seems really high to me too. Is this quite common in BS & RS? I thought most items would be available to everyone. :(

PoisonThorne
12-04-14, 05:35 AM
In my own personal experience, yes it is a common team lava thing to do. Not sure why, you would think they would want to keep the newer players coming back by offering them seasonal/holiday goodies too! But when I first started there were back to back Easter and Spring content that I was a good 10 to 15 levels away from. One of them was mostly gems so I didn't care too much (this was back when I vowed never to buy gems, ooooooh, how far I have fallen)!!! :p Then the next one came, mostly coins and I couldn't buy any of that either! This was not only on BS and RS, there were community events and prizes on 2 other games and I couldn't access any of it at all. Really frustrating since I was doing the exact things needed to get the community prizes, I just was getting nothing for it.
Best to hope for some really good content associated with goals when we get them.

BuddyB111
12-04-14, 06:19 AM
Thanks. Bit disappointed, but I'll manage and I'm not buying gems! Wonder if that will change? ;)

tammy01977
12-04-14, 08:04 AM
I haven't received any of the updates. I go into the play store and they just show bs, bs-thanksgiving, and bs-honey and the same goes for rs, nothing new. Why is everyone getting things that I can't, even neighbors get things before me. it is very frustrating for a game and it shouldn't be.

LavaRain8
12-04-14, 08:30 AM
I haven't received any of the updates. I go into the play store and they just show bs, bs-thanksgiving, and bs-honey and the same goes for rs, nothing new. Why is everyone getting things that I can't, even neighbors get things before me. it is very frustrating for a game and it shouldn't be.

Bakery Story Thanksgiving is the latest version on Google Play, so if you have that, then it should work. Double check design mode to see if maybe these items aren't showing up as new in the first slots, but are there. I think the autumn stuff still shows as new too on mine. If you still don't see it anywhere and you have the newest version, then best to send an email to support@teamlava.com

12-04-14, 08:08 PM
i play on a kindle fire-android and still haven't received update in bakery story. However, i have received update in restaurant story. Is this a usual issue for those on android?

i also play on a kindle fire and i could not buy the discounted gems on black friday it cyber monday. Did you try buying gems those days days ??

exhalelaughter
12-05-14, 02:14 AM
Level 50 seems really high to me too. Is this quite common in BS & RS? I thought most items would be available to everyone. :(

At least I'm not the only who felt that keeping the new winter releases at level 50 seemed a bit cruel.

exhalelaughter
12-05-14, 02:16 AM
I feel your pain.I didn't think a holiday/winter update would be at such a high level. I just started BS 2 weeks ago so I'm only a level 25. At least I have holiday tables from black Friday sale, and on RS I'm a high enough level to enjoy all updates. If it's ok, I'll send you invite and we can commiserate together.

Let's commiserate as neighbors. :p

ninticha
12-05-14, 11:28 AM
I don't get this update, my bakery story doesn't have nothing new :(
Pls, Can someone help me?????

THANK YOU!!!!!!

The last update was thanksgiving for me.. :( :confused:

Natasha_07
12-05-14, 11:32 AM
I don't get this update, my bakery story doesn'tt have nothing new :(
Pls, Can someone help me?????

THANK YOU!!!!!!

The last update was thanksginving for me.. :( :confused:

if you're on a lower level you probably won't have access to certain items yet.

Eeyore6702
12-05-14, 01:52 PM
I'm a level 99 and I can't get the winter oven so something is wrong.

Natasha_07
12-05-14, 02:10 PM
I'm a level 99 and I can't get the winter oven so something is wrong.

The winter oven is from a goal in early 2013 if I'm not mistaken.

kamonye
12-05-14, 09:06 PM
i been ready for goals i been done... i started doing my sister goals for her and finished

dirtycakes6
12-05-14, 11:14 PM
I was on level 48... I've been cooking nothing but jasmine tea to level up. Almost on level 50 in less than 2 days. .. so happy!

Atlantys224
12-06-14, 01:18 AM
I was on level 48... I've been cooking nothing but jasmine tea to level up. Almost on level 50 in less than 2 days. .. so happy!

I was about to post making Jasmine Tea helps with leveling. I used it to go from level 64 to 72 in October, and again (along with other high XP foods) to reach 80 before Thanksgiving. It is perfect for players who have time to check their bakeries several times per day. :)

dukegizzy
12-06-14, 04:47 AM
Why can't I get This version on my iPad?

Eeyore6702
12-06-14, 05:55 AM
Then why is it saying back for a limited time. If it not for everyone? Like the RoseOven was for limited time.

LavaRain8
12-06-14, 07:33 AM
Why can't I get This version on my iPad?

iOS doesn't need special versions like Android. You should already have these items in your updated game. Not sure if those updates are automatic or not, but you shouldn't need to do anything "special" AFAIK.

DracoIsle65
12-06-14, 09:30 AM
Is there going to be a new version for Android? I've had no new goals for over two weeks. Only the cupcake game which I don't play.

ojapple96
12-06-14, 10:11 AM
Is there going to be a new version for Android? I've had no new goals for over two weeks. Only the cupcake game which I don't play.

I am on IOS but I believe that android just has these in the tab at the bottom - there are no new goals -only items for coins or gens with these last 2 updates so they should be there. I know previously some players talked about android not getting the updates until the following Monday with gem options to earn but maybe someone on an android device can chime in to clarify.

LalaSmooth
12-06-14, 10:13 AM
When someone mentioned snowball oven I jumped for excitement thinking new recipes... But I think they meant winter oven which required snowballs lol

ditzygypsy2
12-06-14, 01:29 PM
I'm on level 80-something and I have been getting requests for Santa's mittens. Do some people have those ovens? (I'm on IOS iPhone and iPad). Or were they in this week's update?

Beecause
12-06-14, 01:56 PM
http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?59840-Bakery-Story-Game-Guide

The mittens are probable for the santa oven, which I think might be available in the 2012 Christmas version of the game.

DracoIsle65
12-06-14, 10:23 PM
I am on IOS but I believe that android just has these in the tab at the bottom - there are no new goals -only items for coins or gens with these last 2 updates so they should be there. I know previously some players talked about android not getting the updates until the following Monday with gem options to earn but maybe someone on an android device can chime in to clarify.

Last time I had to get a new version of the game (thanksgiving) the only thing new is wallpaper and tables for gems. I would have thought there was going to be something fun for Christmas.

itsqueenbeee
12-09-14, 10:55 PM
the u.s. Is one of the few countries that don't use this format.

i love the fun sledding!! I would say this is a great update :-)

first post btw! :d

hooray!!! & welcome to the forum dear one!!!!!