PDA

View Full Version : Problems with friends help with cranberries

bozotc19
11-28-14, 10:51 AM
There is a real problem with getting friends to help with tasks...eg, cranberries. I sent out about 120 requests and am still awaiting my 40 necessary cranberries, after 24 hours. I know for a fact some of them never got delivered . Thus I can't progress in quest . This isn't normally a problem, but for a timed event like this, it's a disaster. It won't let me send any new requests out for 24 hours. It only seems to update a couple times a day, what am I supposed to do here. Requesting friends for items should not be a part of a timed event like this Thanksgiving one

bozotc19
11-28-14, 12:41 PM
Anybody please.......friend me bozotc19 so I can send request to you if you are online, thanks

corgicapers
11-28-14, 01:00 PM
Invite sent

ShibuyaCloth
11-28-14, 01:03 PM
You can get max 20 answers a day, regardless of how many you send. So you will have to wait 2 days that cranberries arrives. Now you can resend new requests when the counter reset at midnight PST, 9 AM CET, etc...

meme1098
11-28-14, 02:20 PM
Try force closing when you're done playing each time. When you open the app to play again, go visit a few neighbors to sync with TLs server. Then go back to your kingdom and see if requests show up.

PurpleScorpion76
11-28-14, 02:30 PM
To be honest I rarely notice who has sent me requests I just accept them all. This time I sent one bunch of requests in one go to all 400+ neighbours I planned my kitchen so that I was able to send out requests before I went to bed, 8 hours or so before TL's midnight. By 10am the next morning all 40 were in. I now have 40 in my inventory and I finished all quests first thing. We'll see if I get more tomorrow. Keep sending til you get them. Even if you finish that part by Sunday morning you should still finish all tasks.