PDA

View Full Version : Clarification

1dkY
11-28-14, 06:14 AM
People are talking about a game update in Januaray 2015! Is this true?

FrozenTurtle
12-04-14, 12:13 PM
We can't speculate on any future updates to do the game. Sorry!

ajs07
12-05-14, 10:39 AM
We can't speculate on any future updates to do the game. Sorry!

So in other words, "NO, or else we would say so to keep your interest in the game", which is slowly but surely disappearing. You see at Storm they prefer to just let games ride off into the sunset without actually telling you that we have completely abandoned further development or repairs. Kind of like they intentionally broke the alliance search so that the hoppers couldn't re-locate war alliances that they started at specific times. They would rather just assume that we are all idiots and believe that they are "working on fixing it".

1dkY
12-06-14, 01:16 AM
I'm still seeing individual different players bring up an update! I want to know where they are getting this info from. Now I've read from another Player that in January 2015 War Glory feature will not function anymore! No more wars , no more glory , no more easy gems :(.
Sounds like more then 1 person that is getting this info and not a speculation. Please look into it further.
Thanks

FrozenTurtle
12-08-14, 12:37 PM
I'm still seeing individual different players bring up an update! I want to know where they are getting this info from. Now I've read from another Player that in January 2015 War Glory feature will not function anymore! No more wars , no more glory , no more easy gems :(.
Sounds like more then 1 person that is getting this info and not a speculation. Please look into it further.
Thanks

These are all rumors. We have no plans to remove Alliance Wars or Glory.

1dkY
12-08-14, 09:44 PM
Thanks for confirming turtle :)

tenhats
12-22-14, 02:44 PM
When you do the next update can you make sure to fix the game dropping during battles seems to get worse the more crowns you have Which makes it hard to be competive

lorac25
12-28-14, 08:00 PM
We haven't had an update since February 2014 when Alliance Wars were introduced. And tenhats is right. The game does drop during battles (particularly if one unleashes portal troops in a corner). That is an issue that frustrates many in our long-term top 10 alliance. So would be great to have that fixed. A new update would certainly keep many players interested. Some of ours are ready to give up because they are at top level and there is really nothing left for them to achieve except top 50 players - a difficult proposition given the current group of players from only just a few alliances in there.