PDA

View Full Version : Pantry upgrade

kudukuda
11-28-14, 05:43 AM
So after the new version was released, i got many goals and finished them all. One was to upgrade the pantry for 1 gem. I upgraded using resources i wanted for other things. But the goal is still there. When i click on the go button, it opens the bottom menu with new stuff, but nothing pantry related. What am i supposed to buy?

laceylaine
11-28-14, 04:51 PM
Same here. I've upgraded twice, and the goal is still there. I'm assuming its a glitch and the goal isn't working properly.

3sha_
12-25-14, 04:39 PM
Yeah same here ): i ended up using a gem to skip the quest just so it wasn't on my screen anymore ):

Anastisha13
01-04-15, 08:38 AM
I have had my Construction worker visit my restaurant >8 times and given no item! I just receive a message saying "Pantry storage full" Upgrade!
My pantry had 23/35 items in it!
In my toolbox I have 28 screws, 6 Blueprints and only 1 plank! I cannot use any of these items to upgrade my pantry without using 12 Gems to buy the one plank that I need for it! This is very excessive! My CW doesn't supply the items now, so my game is at a standstill!

kooky panda
01-04-15, 12:38 PM
I have had my Construction worker visit my restaurant >8 times and given no item! I just receive a message saying "Pantry storage full" Upgrade!
My pantry had 23/35 items in it!
In my toolbox I have 28 screws, 6 Blueprints and only 1 plank! I cannot use any of these items to upgrade my pantry without using 12 Gems to buy the one plank that I need for it! This is very excessive! My CW doesn't supply the items now, so my game is at a standstill!

If you need to make room , you can delete some items by dragging to the trashcan, then choosing how many of that item you would like to delete.