PDA

View Full Version : Mission for Installing Bakery Story: Thanksgiving?

Rubyzmom
11-28-14, 02:38 AM
Most of the TL games have a mission to earn premium currency for installing this. However, I noted that Pet Shop Story does not. Before I install it and screw up the mission if it's added, I want to ask if you have plans to add it, so I can get credit for this. Unfortunately, I cannot support the games at this time by purchasing the premium currency and depend on ways to earn it to get the items needed to complete missions. Like most of the other players, I really need the gems and if I install the game before you release the mission for it, I am S.o.L. on getting them. Thanks for any info regarding this. :o

horrorgrl
11-28-14, 05:13 PM
Most of the TL games have a mission to earn premium currency for installing this. However, I noted that Pet Shop Story does not. Before I install it and screw up the mission if it's added, I want to ask if you have plans to add it, so I can get credit for this. Unfortunately, I cannot support the games at this time by purchasing the premium currency and depend on ways to earn it to get the items needed to complete missions. Like most of the other players, I really need the gems and if I install the game before you release the mission for it, I am S.o.L. on getting them. Thanks for any info regarding this. :o

Yeah, I did not see a mission, but I did earn 6 gems when I installed it.