PDA

View Full Version : Gem purchase problem

norcalheaven
11-27-14, 11:15 PM
I went to purchase the 275 gem pack at 40% off this evening. As the purchase came back with approved, the page suddenly went into processing. I waited a few minutes, but I had to finally shut it down. When I reopened, I found that I had not received the gems. I chose to retry again. After I hit the buy button, it said "this app purchase has already been bought. It will be restored for free". When I pressed ok, the page went into processing and stayed there. I waited almost 10 minutes. So I'm stuck without my purchase. Help!! :confused:

jlingling10
11-28-14, 05:30 AM
I've got the same problem! I just bought 24 gems and was charged already. My credit in my account went from $4.15 to $0.8, but I haven't received any gems by now. Can somebody help???

jlingling10
11-28-14, 05:32 AM
I'm waiting for the gems to buy the sale items.. Please...:(

norcalheaven
11-28-14, 10:32 AM
I'm sorry jlingling10!! I hope you get your gems! I was hoping to wake up this morning and find an answer and see my gems. Sigh.......

11-28-14, 01:46 PM
I play on a Kindle Fire and am also not able to buy gems. I have been on the phone with Amazon App support dept for over an hour. I WAITED FOR THIS DAY ALL YEAR. PLEASE HELP

meme1098
11-28-14, 03:41 PM
Send an email to support with all your information. Be sure to include a copy of your purchase ticket.
Support@teamlava.com

sls0991
11-28-14, 06:34 PM
There is definitely a problem with the game, it isn't just you guys. I haven't "processed" all day and my "you've earned this many coins" hasn't popped up all day either. I'm just very glad that when I bought gems it went through fine.. I just had that happen to me where I bought gems, it said processing and it took my money but didn't give my gems. Luckily, TL staff was wonderful and fixed the problem for me and gave me my gems within 24 hours. (This was back during Halloween). Unfortunately, since it's the holidays and there are no mods to be found, you'll have to email TL support and tell them what happened, give them your storm id, a copy of your receipt, etc and wait for them to come back on Monday. I'm really sorry this happened to you guys though, because obviously now you won't have the gems you purchased for the sales.. but it's not like you're missing out on much anyway (a little positive side?) Again I'm so sorry, this happened to me too and it's the most upsetting thing. ;(

norcalheaven
11-30-14, 10:05 AM
I am not bothering going through support, I've played too long to know how that will go. The mods are the ones who are really so much help!! I'll go through my bank and have the charge reversed, much easier that way. There was only two small items I didn't have anyway and had the gems to buy them. :rolleyes:

norcalheaven
11-30-14, 05:32 PM
Well, I won't need to contact my bank tomorrow! I just noticed that I've received my gems, I'm very happy. Though the promise of weekend deals fell short, I hope Cyber-Monday will make up for it & I can spend some of my gems! lol Thanks again to whomever read about my problem and fixed it. I appreciate you!!

sls0991
11-30-14, 10:15 PM
I'm very happy it worked out for you norcalheaven!

DessertWolf
12-01-14, 01:01 PM
Glad to hear it's fixed for your norcalheaven. If you encounter any issues with your Gem Purchases again, please don't hesitate to contact support@teamlava.com. Support would be more than happy to assist you with any issues you encounter. Hope this helps!