PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Deals!

Pages : [1] 2 3

[S8] Regina
11-26-14, 04:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Y3mdXPi.png

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

orleansparish
11-26-14, 04:40 PM
Are we finally gonna get the lotus fountain? What else? I saw someone with the tea time display. I want items from the sugar box! And that teacup fountain from the box. And the lounge stuff from the pastel box. So much. Make it fun, just don't make it difficult for me to pay my wifi bill next month!

sls0991
11-26-14, 04:51 PM
Make it fun, just don't make it difficult for me to pay my wifi bill next month!

Lol, I second this. I've been waiting all year for this! SO EXCITED.

my607
11-26-14, 05:17 PM
I second the Lotus fountain so pretty. I wonder what else is going to happen.

Natasha_07
11-26-14, 05:24 PM
Excited !!! The countdown is ****ing...

ElaineCarrel
11-26-14, 05:48 PM
Will there b the usual 40%gem sale tomorrow? I sure hope so cuz it makes spending so much more fun!!!i guess I meant to say 40%off gems sale not just 40%gem sale.

rosewaterlily
11-26-14, 05:50 PM
I'll echo the Lotus Fountain pleas. Please TL! People have begged for it literally since it was released (not available to all players even then!).

SylvanasWindrunner
11-26-14, 08:12 PM
Truffle chair please and tea time kettle </3

irlanda_c
11-26-14, 08:33 PM
Barista counter and baker square, less than 30 gems per LTO please! ;)

chocolat_89
11-26-14, 09:42 PM
So exciting! I'll second the truffle chair :)

minidemon88
11-27-14, 03:16 AM
Hands up for the Lotus Fountain too! And also the Royal Sugar Party! The more deco the merrier! :D

imbeincereal
11-27-14, 05:04 AM
hoping for the valentine 2012 box items including the wedding ceremony!!! also ski rental is very cute ^^. i can't wait

k8ali
11-27-14, 05:12 AM
I would love the item that looks like an Alice in Wonderland tea party around a table with the Mad Hatter. I'm not sure what it's called, I've seen so few people with it. I'd love that!

zifun
11-27-14, 07:43 AM
I hope they have the spring sectional and the ski rental

leylaska
11-27-14, 07:54 AM
BLACK FRİDAY Gnome Home come plzzzzz

leylaska
11-27-14, 12:12 PM
When black friday?

carabellexo
11-27-14, 12:27 PM
Tomorrow.

my607
11-27-14, 03:17 PM
I wonder if this is cook a recipe for few days and get certain amount of gems. I remember this happening last year but not sure of the time it happened

YvieKennaCafe
11-27-14, 04:02 PM
I got the bakers square the old fashioned way so I hope it's not for sale tomorrow because it will lose some its uniqueness. Ha. I live in SoCal so I'm staying up until midnight to check out the stuff. Hopefully it's worth it.

jandtandn
11-27-14, 04:15 PM
BLACK FRİDAY Gnome Home come plzzzzz

I wish it were possible to trade with other players. I've got three of those things.

my607
11-27-14, 04:17 PM
I got the bakers square the old fashioned way so I hope it's not for sale tomorrow because it will lose some its uniqueness. Ha. I live in SoCal so I'm staying up until midnight to check out the stuff. Hopefully it's worth it.

It could be on sale . That's why I wait it out until BFS. Hopefully, something's that I requested is on sale.

anagio
11-27-14, 04:21 PM
It could be on sale . That's why I wait it out until BFS. Hopefully, something's that I requested is on sale.

Pls bring back the rainderrs from the old cristmas goals please

larrralee
11-27-14, 04:32 PM
Regina;1009602']http://i.imgur.com/Y3mdXPi.png

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.
What....no sneak preview....? :((

geordieprogman
11-27-14, 04:43 PM
I was hoping for a sneak preview too! Hopefully there will be one soon. If not we only have a few hours to wait anyway :-)

YvieKennaCafe
11-27-14, 05:16 PM
I was saving up my gems for Black Friday but then I lost 79 to a gem trap and TL refused to refund them to me. After that I figured better to buy stuff with them then lose them to a gem trap.

rocketsmama
11-27-14, 06:11 PM
Does anyone know what time they will be releasing the items? Also, will they release different things over a few days or all on Friday? I guess I never payed attention in years past.

orleansparish
11-27-14, 06:27 PM
I was saving up my gems for Black Friday but then I lost 79 to a gem trap and TL refused to refund them to me. After that I figured better to buy stuff with them then lose them to a gem trap.

I just lost gems with a stupid pop up for the boxes. I swear if I want something and can't get it because of those 24 gems being gone, that I don't have enough time to cook to get back, I'll be seriously peeved. But yeah, everyone that opens boxes wish our hard work and money didn't get forsaken when things are offered easily. I got 7 first prizes the old fashioned way, along with numerous 2nd place. But even I can't hate a good deal when I see one. So I stopped opening boxes after the pastor one I wasted about $45 on.

It's either out of the box, a LTO or I tell myself I don't need it THAT much.

orleansparish
11-27-14, 06:30 PM
Does anyone know what time they will be releasing the items? Also, will they release different things over a few days or all on Friday? I guess I never payed attention in years past.

It comes at about 12am or the time the games usually reset 2am. I'm am addict and can't even remember. The shame! I just know I've cooked, tapped and ordered nonstop for weeks now. I'm tired! I have 4 accounts in bakery, restaurant, fashion and the original farm. A main game of farm 2. Three accounts for dragon. Etc, etc.

I'm more than ready to make my places pretty! I only buy mega gems on the main one. The others I get gems rarely if I really want something and that's only been once. So I save the gems from downloads and cooking, but if I'm wowed I'm willing to buy gems for 3 accounts and get the one cute thing I want with the gems I have saved on the other.

I'm a dork I know. Don't judge.

Natasha_07
11-27-14, 07:49 PM
Is anyone staying up until midnight for the sale ???

pieandcream
11-27-14, 08:04 PM

no, they ll be up for 24h (or longer?) and there is are no limits on the amounts available :P

orleansparish
11-27-14, 08:21 PM

Yep! I have my terribly awesome 80s movie and a Mary Higgins Clark novel to keep me occupied.

LalaSmooth
11-27-14, 08:42 PM
it's currently 3.45am here in UK and I can't see anything yet

filochick1982
11-27-14, 09:11 PM
It's up but a disappointing sale for me. There's nothing I don't already have! And the stuff I don't have already that's available is stuff I don't really want. Ah well.

pipipooh1977
11-27-14, 09:17 PM
It's up but a disappointing sale for me. There's nothing I don't already have! And the stuff I don't have already that's available is stuff I don't really want. Ah well.

I'm sure there will be more added tomorrow, because if this is the Black Friday sale it's pathetic, the only item I bought was the Artsy Piano, the rest I either have or have absolutely no interest in.

LalaSmooth
11-27-14, 09:20 PM

I did buy more gems with the sale but nothing worth having.

LalaSmooth
11-27-14, 09:21 PM
I really want the barista counter

josey12
11-27-14, 09:23 PM
I'm very disappointed, everything on sale I have. I wish they would have released a few things out of the boxes for gems.

filochick1982
11-27-14, 09:30 PM
I was really hoping for more than this. If this sale doesn't improve throughout the weekend, I'm going to be seriously disappointed. I mean it's great for newer players to get access to this stuff but us old timers need some excitement too! :(

LalaSmooth
11-27-14, 09:34 PM
I was really hoping for more than this. If this sale doesn't improve throughout the weekend, I'm going to be seriously disappointed. I mean it's great for newer players to get access to this stuff but us old timers need some excitement too! :(

I'm not sure whether or not to buy the piano. That's the only thing I like

filochick1982
11-27-14, 09:35 PM
I hate pianos! LOL

I'm not sure whether or not to buy the piano. That's the only thing I like

freesiawoods
11-27-14, 09:38 PM
Is this all they are going to release? There isn't much besides Christmas stuff. Though the prices are okay it seems last year's sale wasmuch better.

tennysonrobin
11-27-14, 09:40 PM
I wish I bought all the stuff last year coz apparently I can't buy anything this year ="= last year was great, the duck fountain, the autumn feast, barista counter,... :(

my607
11-27-14, 09:42 PM
There's more tommorrow because usually there's a lot of things to choose from.

kimandamelia
11-27-14, 09:42 PM
Didn't see one thing that I want to buy. Disappointed, very. Hope this isn't it.

filochick1982
11-27-14, 09:58 PM
There's more tommorrow because usually there's a lot of things to choose from.

From memory, last year they didn't release more throughout the weekend, but instead hiked up the prices from the original Friday sale price.

sls0991
There is no way this is the black friday sales... no freaking way. Half that stuff has been for sale in the catalog already. This is nothing at all like the black friday sales from 2012 and 2013. I refuse to believe this is all we're getting. MODERATOR PLEASE EXPLAIN THANKS!

steelersbabyyy
Is this all they're going to release for black Friday??? If it is I'll be so disappointed. I saved up all year just to buy one thing.....

filochick1982
11-27-14, 10:01 PM
Wow, the general consensus for the sales so far is "disappointing". Maybe TL doesn't care too much about getting back into the 'black'. Perhaps they've been in the 'black' all year round, considering they've increased their gem package prices, and there's been a general increase in the price of LTOs offered in Fashion Story for example!

minidemon88
11-27-14, 10:03 PM
I'm glad to see Mrs. Claus is back, the bookstore LTO and finally the decent Christmas tree. I may get a few more other items since I didn't get it last year. But if this is all we got, then it's kinda let down. I hope they live it to the hype. Since I kept getting notifications about the big 24 hours BFS last night.

sls0991
Candycane table and Gingerbread table but no chairs to go with it? I'm confused. This must be re-releases and the black friday sales aren't out yet... please let that be it!

Natasha_07
I don't understand ? Most of these items are already in the shop just reduced, I have all the holiday items except Mrs. Claus.

I thought we were getting real LTO's. I don't understand! Help!

irlanda_c
11-27-14, 10:12 PM
Omg!!! Where is the barista counter?!? I have been waiting all year for it! :( only thing I bought was the gelatto stand. I really hope we get more things at reset time!!!!

irlanda_c
11-27-14, 10:17 PM
I think this is going to be all...the expiration date is 2 days. In FS says 23 hours....and a very lame sale too!

orleansparish
11-27-14, 10:19 PM
I'm buying gems but don't see anything I either don't have or want so badly. I love the gingerbread tables but could download the Xmas version on android for that. So far dragon has the best sales for me. Habitats for 150, down from 500. I'm buying 1400 gems there STAT to fill up!

I hope tomorrow or Monday we get more here. Otherwise ill hoard my gems and continue to cook/save and NOT stupidly push any buttons to quick cook. And yeah that piano? I'd love to have the one with cascading roses and the water. Who made these choices?

Even so, good for the players who didn't have or wanted these items. Have fun!

sls0991
11-27-14, 10:30 PM
I don't understand ? Most of these items are already in the shop just reduced, I have all the holiday items except Mrs. Claus.

I thought we were getting real LTO's. I don't understand! Help!

I don't understand either and you are completely correct. Most of this stuff is already for sale or was recently... what the heck? And why aren't there any chairs for the gingerbread and candycane tables I mean hello that doesn't even make sense!

lbakecakesl
11-27-14, 10:33 PM
This is how Black Friday was last year, but I understand what you mean. Last year we had box prizes for sale too. I think a lot of people wanted Christmas decorations from 2012, so that's what they gave. Team Lava has been offering a lot of old decorations/recipes for the newer people, so it's not too surprising that they'd continue it for Black Friday. Of course there's also Cyber Monday as a possibility. I remember last year they had decorations out for 5? days though and these are for 2 days, as how I see it.

LalaSmooth
11-27-14, 10:38 PM
Is the piano worth getting???? If not then I will use my gems for the Holiday Box

rosewaterlily
11-27-14, 10:41 PM
I wish I bought all the stuff last year coz apparently I can't buy anything this year ="= last year was great, the duck fountain, the autumn feast, barista counter,... :(
Sigh, what a letdown. Was anyone clamoring for the Kid Sync? :confused: Agree about last year's sales being much better. That first place prize from the tea treasure box (forget the name, but it's pink with tables and chairs), maybe I should have gotten that last year, and the autumn feast, I passed on those then but they're better than any of this year's things. I'll consider getting the gelato stand and bookstore, but obviously I don't love them that much since I passed on them previously. My longing for the lotus fountain and royal sugar party continues...

If Cyber Monday passes and we don't get better LTOs, I'll go ahead and buy that 22 gem dotted cake display I've been eyeing since it was released. And maybe some more pink floor tiles. :p

sls0991
11-27-14, 10:48 PM
I remember last year's black friday sales pretty clearly as it was my first time experiencing the sale, I took screenshots, I was just really excited in general. The items were amazing. And I'm 99% sure they only lasted 24 hours. They also were not released until 3am my time (eastern) which is 12am pacific, when the game resets. It actually took like 5 or so minutes after then for them to show up. They also didn't release anything except for floor decorations, no tables or counters like this update. So I'm really inclined to think that since these sales are available starting thursday instead of the ACTUAL Friday, we will be getting the real sales at reset (12am pacific time). I'm really counting on that, because this is so disappointing. Maybe TL wanted to surprise us with extra sales starting on thursday, just like the retail stores are doing. Also, last year on Cyber monday there were no new sales, only another 40% off gem sale. I remember a lot of people being disappointed, because TL did the same promo message saying to look out for new "goodies" on cyber monday.

rene2222
11-27-14, 11:22 PM
I would love to have the Gingerbread tables, but where are the Gingerbread chairs. What's the point buying the tables without the chairs!

sls0991
11-27-14, 11:38 PM
I also realize there are more tables for "sale" here. What's with the smore tables being for sale? Are they doing away with them, so confused as these have been available for a long time.

alicee11
11-27-14, 11:55 PM
What is cyber monday? And is it only these items? Or something will be
More tomorrow!

YvieKennaCafe
11-27-14, 11:58 PM
Yay. Looks like I don't have to spend money after all. Hoping for more of a selection in an hour but this is probably it. Huge letdown.

PepperWoo
11-27-14, 11:59 PM
I remember last year's black friday sales pretty clearly as it was my first time experiencing the sale, I took screenshots, I was just really excited in general. The items were amazing. And I'm 99% sure they only lasted 24 hours. They also were not released until 3am my time (eastern) which is 12am pacific, when the game resets. It actually took like 5 or so minutes after then for them to show up. They also didn't release anything except for floor decorations, no tables or counters like this update. So I'm really inclined to think that since these sales are available starting thursday instead of the ACTUAL Friday, we will be getting the real sales at reset (12am pacific time). I'm really counting on that, because this is so disappointing. Maybe TL wanted to surprise us with extra sales starting on thursday, just like the retail stores are doing. Also, last year on Cyber monday there were no new sales, only another 40% off gem sale. I remember a lot of people being disappointed, because TL did the same promo message saying to look out for new "goodies" on cyber monday.

I'd like to think this way too. Around an hour to go before the official reset time kicks in and the actual Black Friday starts.. let's see if they still have some things in store for us. I did buy a couple of items from this batch as I don't have them yet but they were all Xmas stuff sans the Gelato Stand but I want more choices! XD I'm disappointed to not see the Barista Counter in there... ughhh.

filochick1982
11-28-14, 12:13 AM
I'm not from the US so trying to get my head around your time zones. Pacific standard time is 19 hours behind Sydney, Australia which where I am. According to my calculations, it should reset in roughly 57mins then? Time now is 11:13pm pacific.

carabellexo
11-28-14, 12:21 AM
Yeah I remember last year at reset, probably about 5 minutes after, everything appeared. Maybe this is just extra stuff there giving us.

sls0991
11-28-14, 12:23 AM
I'm not from the US so trying to get my head around your time zones. Pacific standard time is 19 hours behind Sydney, Australia which where I am. According to my calculations, it should reset in roughly 57mins then? Time now is 11:13pm pacific.

Yea reset is in roughly 40 minutes now. I found the threads from 2012 and 2013 Black Friday sales and it took a few minutes, up to 30 after reset for the sales to show. I mean it just doesn't make sense why they would advertise for sales on Friday and post them on Thursday. And this is all TL's time zone as they are based in California I believe. So they are breaking their own rules here. Just really hoping the sales we got already are a little bonus or prequel to the real LTOs.

PepperWoo
11-28-14, 12:24 AM

At the time of your post, it should reset in 47 minutes, not 57. :)

Yea reset is in roughly 40 minutes now. I found the threads from 2012 and 2013 Black Friday sales and it took a few minutes, up to 30 after reset for the sales to show. I mean it just doesn't make sense why they would advertise for sales on Friday and post them on Thursday. And this is all TL's time zone as they are based in California I believe. So they are breaking their own rules here. Just really hoping the sales we got already are a little bonus or prequel to the real LTOs.

And they did say something like check everyday for more surprises so fingers crossed that this is just a prelude to the actual BF items on sale!

YvieKennaCafe
11-28-14, 12:24 AM
I dunno, to me, if the 40 percent gem sales are already present then everything is out. Hope I'm wrong but I think what we got is what we're gonna get. Guess we'll find out soon

LightAndLove83
11-28-14, 12:27 AM
I hope this stuff they have on sale now, isn't it! This would be very disappointing. I was expecting much better since last year was so amazing and I missed out on it. I was very unaware of the Black Friday event and so I didn't realize what was going on. This year, I was excited for it...and so far, I'm crushed! :-(

minidemon88
11-28-14, 12:27 AM
Just gotta take note of the item names and prices. You know magic sometimes happen after server reset. That's the reason why I don't dare to purchase anything first in all my games. Lol

YvieKennaCafe
11-28-14, 01:04 AM
Past midnight and I got the same stuff for sale.

sls0991
11-28-14, 01:07 AM
I am so upset with TL right now. I don't understand their logic or intentions or anything. I know this company is known for its inconsistency, but I really thought they were trying to better their customer service and playing experience. I can't even express how disappointing this is.

soclassymom
11-28-14, 01:07 AM
I'm so disappointed :(

Natasha_07
11-28-14, 01:09 AM
Well it's 3:07 am and nothing new after reset, going to bed. Don't really expect anything new when I wake up, maybe Monday or not.

Bakery is my favorite game so just disappointed, wish they had fairy grotto, even that would make me super happy.

PepperWoo
11-28-14, 01:11 AM
Sighhh my barista counter dreams. :(

TheLadyRachel
11-28-14, 01:22 AM
The selection is incredibly disappointing. I hope that TL is planning on adding more items on Cyber Monday. There are so many items that they could have brought back or brought out of boxes, but instead we get mostly seasonal items - not even the desirable ones. I know that they don't "owe" us a good Black Friday sale, but they hyped it so much that I expected more than this.

leylaska
11-28-14, 01:30 AM
Bakery and none of the restaurant is stylish. You may not want to do anything. This game is over for m

roxystaufenberg
11-28-14, 01:43 AM
I hope this stuff they have on sale now, isn't it! This would be very disappointing. I was expecting much better since last year was so amazing and I missed out on it. I was very unaware of the Black Friday event and so I didn't realize what was going on. This year, I was excited for it...and so far, I'm crushed! :-(

I agree, i'm totally disappointing with this :( last year it was better

sesamecake
11-28-14, 01:44 AM
This just can't be it! You guys are being too nice. I mean why even ask us what items we want to see come back for Black Friday and get our hopes up and then release items that were already available or not that popular?? If this is really it, I think I'm going to give up on this game. I quit for about a month or two because I got bored, and then I thought to myself, hey Black Friday is coming up and last year's items were pretty awesome, maybe I'll come back to check them out. And then this.... hopefully this is just a weak teaser and some better items will come out tomorrow. Almost none of the items we asked for were in this selection and I know it looks like we're just complaining, but for a game like this, there really isn't much to do except decorate once you reach level 99 and I have been losing interest for a while now. With nothing to really look forward to, I don't really have any desire to keep coming back to the game.

Please tell me that you guys will be releasing some stuff worth buying gems for because if this is it, it's pretty insulting.

TheLadyRachel
11-28-14, 01:56 AM
I know it looks like we're just complaining, but for a game like this, there really isn't much to do except decorate once you reach level 99 and I have been losing interest for a while now. With nothing to really look forward to, I don't really have any desire to keep coming back to the game.

Please tell me that you guys will be releasing some stuff worth buying gems for because if this is it, it's pretty insulting.

I couldn't agree more. I've been playing for over a year and I've kept playing because I enjoy decorating my bakery. Black Friday was a huge motivator for me to keep playing and mastering recipes so that I could spend all my gems on special items. There's not a single item on this sale that I want...:(

sassypinks
11-28-14, 01:59 AM
This just can't be it! You guys are being too nice. I mean why even ask us what items we want to see come back for Black Friday and get our hopes up and then release items that were already available or not that popular?? If this is really it, I think I'm going to give up on this game. I quit for about a month or two because I got bored, and then I thought to myself, hey Black Friday is coming up and last year's items were pretty awesome, maybe I'll come back to check them out. And then this.... hopefully this is just a weak teaser and some better items will come out tomorrow. Almost none of the items we asked for were in this selection and I know it looks like we're just complaining, but for a game like this, there really isn't much to do except decorate once you reach level 99 and I have been losing interest for a while now. With nothing to really look forward to, I don't really have any desire to keep coming back to the game.

I feel the same way.. Since we can't even expand anymore I looked forward on getting new items pretty stuff not things that have been recently removed

LightAndLove83
11-28-14, 02:02 AM
I'm convinced that the ppl at TL thrive on disappointing their customers!! Maybe we should just stop giving input and just let them guess or make up their own minds. If they aren't going to listen to the customers, then it's pointless. This BF SUCKS!

leylaska
11-28-14, 02:03 AM
Bakery and none of the restaurant is stylish. You may not want to do anything. This game is over for meHowever, you have tables and chairs? Anchovies and bad designs. Black Friday, will they?

PennyLane1900
11-28-14, 02:12 AM
Bakery and none of the restaurant is stylish. You may not want to do anything. This game is over for meHowever, you have tables and chairs? Anchovies and bad designs. Black Friday, will they?

Don't get what you're trying to say.Sorry.

PennyLane1900
11-28-14, 02:13 AM
But i like your shop! :)

sesamecake
11-28-14, 02:17 AM
Yea, because we're all just dying for a 1 gem discount on the digital register and rose cake!! I mean come on really!!

"Hey little Timmy, tell me what you want for Christmas, it can be anything!!"
"Really mom?? I want a toy train set, a magical castle, some video games, a computer.... "
"Ok, here's some dirty old socks. Happy Christmas! Oh and here's some moldy cake for you to eat too. You can eat as much of it as you like! Aren't I great? I love you so much!"

filochick1982
11-28-14, 02:20 AM
I had my hopes up for the game reset and nothing has been added to the sales. Oh well. Looks like I'm not going to go gem broke after all, so I can go crazy on a few boxes I had been resisting because I was saving my gems for this sale. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement and I try not to complain too much but darn it. This Black Friday sale sucks major balls.

geordieprogman
11-28-14, 02:32 AM
The items for sale look like they are only on sale for 24 hours. Last year the sale went on for the whole weekend so they must be putting more out for sale tomorrow. I've bought a couple of things that I wanted but will be waiting for more items tomorrow. Then hopefully even more on Sunday. Here's hoping anyway. :)

LalaSmooth
11-28-14, 02:33 AM
I had my hopes up for the game reset and nothing has been added to the sales. Oh well. Looks like I'm not going to go gem broke after all, so I can go crazy on a few boxes I had been resisting because I was saving my gems for this sale. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement and I try not to complain too much but darn it. This Black Friday sale sucks major balls.
holiday box is worth a shot

leylaska
11-28-14, 02:34 AM
Gardeners will be an item in the box? I was very disappointed that I did not expect it Inanki. Much work had collected gem.

creamypuff
11-28-14, 02:43 AM
Regina;1009602']http://i.imgur.com/Y3mdXPi.png

It says "Check back ALL WEEKEND for sales and other goodies." I'm choosing to be patient. For now.

Abraxan
11-28-14, 02:50 AM
It says "Check back ALL WEEKEND for sales and other goodies." I'm choosing to be patient. For now.

Ah now I can't decide to buy the ice cream parlour at the reduced price or wait to se what's on tomorrow and sunday

chewytwix
11-28-14, 03:13 AM
Wow TL, allllllll the Black Friday deals sucked...in every game!!!

chewytwix
11-28-14, 03:16 AM
These are things I've already had....I've only bought mrs clause.

PepperWoo
11-28-14, 03:23 AM
http://i.imgur.com/oCKNXxC.jpg

leylaska
11-28-14, 03:33 AM
I was 22 at the time, after all. But it is written in 2 days? These items will be Black Friday, or the future?

PepperWoo
11-28-14, 03:35 AM
I was 22 at the time, after all. But it is written in 2 days? These items will be Black Friday, or the future?

I took the screenshot before the reset so it says 2 days. Sorry if I confused you. XD

lavanyadhir
11-28-14, 03:42 AM
thx pepperwoo.

i bought kids sync and bookstore.

twospoons
11-28-14, 03:59 AM
i didn't see this stuff until today, and there's a couple things i do actually want (already got the brick display and am contemplating artsy piano, winter display, and maybe some snowballers), so i'm glad for that, but i agree this doesn't seem as good as last year, the only other one i was present for. but i also agree with the couple of posters that are arguing for patience: i have the strong impression that we're getting different stuff tomorrow. because if this were it, why would the sale end at the end of today? and because like that seems like a great way to get people to buy gems: make it impossible for them to plan their spending, and release the best stuff on the last day after they've already spent most of the gems they already had so they have to buy more.

side note: that's really mrs. claus? i always thought that was a pilgrim baker. santa, you dog, she's way younger than you!

filochick1982
11-28-14, 04:24 AM
holiday box is worth a shot

What Holiday box? I don't see a box labelled 'Holiday'.

LalaSmooth
11-28-14, 04:38 AM
What Holiday box? I don't see a box labelled 'Holiday'.

Ohh I installed the 2012 christmas version for android and I'm seeing a holiday box

SylvanasWindrunner
I reckon there are going to be more sales tomorrow. I mean the the pop up bakery lady said "all weekend".

LalaSmooth
Please release the barista counter. I have 66 gems and neeeeeeeed that thing

leylaska
11-28-14, 04:56 AM
Please help me, thank you very much. Black Friday, what will it be? Today is Black Friday refers to the items? Or will new items tomorrow? Plz plz plz

therainbowscafe
11-28-14, 05:02 AM
Please release the barista counter. I have 66 gems and neeeeeeeed that thing

Agree, many people what the Barista Counter, hope that TL release it tomorrow and it will cost max 35 gems or less, finger crossed.

chocolat_89
11-28-14, 05:15 AM
I'm looking forward to the release of more goodies over the weekend. And hopefully some chairs to match those tables :D

leylaska
11-28-14, 05:23 AM
Will release the gardener's home?

sweetsandmagic
11-28-14, 05:30 AM
I bought tHe tables and i hope that they pull out the chairs. Honestly i also hope for more nice items, these arent very nice, i have them all, or almost all so ...

irylshop
11-28-14, 05:32 AM
WHERE IS MY BARISTA COUNTER ? PLEASE ? *loud cry* i have been waiting for so long to buy it ! :(

Francys08
11-28-14, 05:37 AM
I woke up at 1:00 am in the morning and there limited decorations were on the market for black friday.But the decorations that we have this year is not as pretty as the one we got last year specially on bakery story.I only bought the Book Store because i had already purchased some of the other decorations like Farmer's Bread Stand , and Mother's Day Dinner.I still have gems left but not going to spend it on decorations that i don't like.For me this is the best decoration to get on black friday and it cost 25 gems.

http://i.imgur.com/lSr5i8y.jpg

my607
11-28-14, 06:14 AM
This isn't the best BFS . I don't see anything nice. I'm saving my gems maybe tommorrow there's something different just hoping.

11-28-14, 06:27 AM
I'm playing on a Kindle Fire and trying to buy gems. The Amazon window that drops down to purchase the gems freezes up. I have to shut down my Kindle to make the window go away. CAN'T BUY ANY GEMS PLEASE HELP

pipipooh1977
11-28-14, 06:42 AM
This is probably the worst Black Friday sale TL has had since I started playing! It's really pathetic! Shame on you TL, you could have done way better! Only bought one item and didn't even have to buy gems to get it since I already had enough. Booooooo TL, booooooo!

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 07:00 AM
Sighhh my barista counter dreams. :(

Same here =(

alicee11
11-28-14, 07:21 AM
When is cyber monday?

LadyZhenJi
11-28-14, 07:21 AM
I was ready this year for BFS, but I only got the gelato stand I was not able to buy last year and Mrs Clause. I may buy the Christmas tree but I'm not sure. I don't recall if there were additional sales last year.

sls0991
11-28-14, 07:53 AM

I'm completely insulted as well. I mean... I bought quite a few gems for this. This sale doesn't even come close to the sale last year or the year before that. People have been screaming for the truffle chairs, lotus fountain and barista counter. I'm really shocked that those aren't at least available. Moderators have been all over these threads so don't tell me they didn't relay the message. This is like a slap in the face by TL and sorry not sorry but TL DOES owe us a good Black Friday sale. You can't give us Apple pie one year and then a piece of toast the next! One day out of the year shouldn't be that hard for TL to be generous. And that's saying items for gems is generous because it's not since this is a game where you most likely have to buy gems at some point. TL made a ****ING last year, I just can't wait for their accounting people to be like uh designers, content people wtf did you do?!

alicee11
11-28-14, 07:59 AM
There is another tour of extra items now in restaurant story, i think will be same in bs

minidemon88
11-28-14, 08:01 AM
@PepperWoo: Thanks for the screenshot! It will be a nice reference for us next year. Lol

The clock is ticking away and I still haven't buy anything not even a gems pack yet. Really hope there will be more deco for sales tomorrow. Although I'm keeping my expectation very low.

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 08:17 AM
There is another tour of extra items now in restaurant story, i think will be same in bs

I hope, but not for now

snlps
11-28-14, 08:24 AM

I don't see anything new in RS.

larissa2k
11-28-14, 08:38 AM
Am not even buying gems till I see something that makes me happy.

rene2222
11-28-14, 08:41 AM
Why is my ipad doesnt have the gingerbread chair for sale. My sis tablet has it forr sale for 8000. What's happening, TL

xxxe
11-28-14, 09:23 AM
Why is my ipad doesnt have the gingerbread chair for sale. My sis tablet has it forr sale for 8000. What's happening, TL

I don't have it either.. Gingerbread stools? I have some of those I bought last year but it's not available for purchase this year.

minidemon88
11-28-14, 09:27 AM
Just received another notification pop-up on my device about the sales again. It's stated 1 day sales. So.. don't keep your hope high.

rene2222
11-28-14, 09:37 AM
I don't have it either.. Gingerbread stools? I have some of those I bought last year but it's not available for purchase this year.

But the funniest is my sis tablet got in, on sale for 8000. So why isit so that i donnt have ������

ashrb
11-28-14, 09:42 AM
I just received the notification saying "Black Friday sale for one day only." so maybe they're not continuing their tradition of doing it for an entire weekend? I'm really not surprised with how lousy this BF sale is. It's just another reminder that TL doesn't listen to what their customers want even when they asked for our suggestions on what we would like to see.

LalaSmooth
11-28-14, 09:49 AM
So just one day sale? Not even releasing the barista counter? If this is the case then saving my gems for the Christmas update

LavaRain8
11-28-14, 09:56 AM
So just one day sale? Not even releasing the barista counter? If this is the case then saving my gems for the Christmas update

The screenshot teaser says to check back all weekend for more "goodies", so could just be separate 24 hour sales.

myferngardens
11-28-14, 10:09 AM
What a yard sale. Yikes.

Why not, for one glorious day, just unlock everything and take everything out of the box? Let us go nuts. I missed all the gelato and espresso and old brick oven goals - I would drop a load of cash if you unlocked all that. I would pay to have old ovens...especially the candy hatchery and rose oven (I know I just missed it's re-release) and the winter goal oven. What about the candy dispenser and coffee bean LTOs? TL you coudl have made a mint...why settle for a yard sale? Serious.

I am glad for the fruit dip oven. Thank you. I might buy the brick display case....but I think I can buy that anytime in my Christmas 2012 version. Oh well.

myferngardens
11-28-14, 10:10 AM
The screenshot teaser says to check back all weekend for more "goodies", so could just be separate 24 hour sales.

Here's to hoping!

ipaddolo
11-28-14, 10:24 AM
well, i hope they will add more items, i didnt buy ANY of the current ones, i already had them all

minidemon88
11-28-14, 10:40 AM

That's the same teaser been reused last year and the year before and so on. Lol And the reason why it confused so many of us even till now. XD I don't like the feeling of hanging mid air, not knowing if they will add in more items or not. Can't plan how much gems I wanna get in advance. What if I purchase more but ended up with nothing to buy or I purchase less but can't buy anything. Darn!

orleansparish
11-28-14, 10:48 AM
Gardeners will be an item in the box? I was very disappointed that I did not expect it Inanki. Much work had collected gem.

They may release items from boxes this weekend or for Monday. I'd save some gems and see what happens. If nothing is there Monday, you can use your gems if you like.

I too want to try the boxes. I got the mushroom house from the one time I opened the gardener box but am wary of boxes at the moment. Don't want to blow a huge gem purchase on 4th place items.

orleansparish
11-28-14, 10:50 AM
That's the same teaser been reused last year and the year before and so on. Lol And the reason why it confused so many of us even till now. XD I don't like the feeling of hanging mid air, not knowing if they will add in more items or not. Can't plan how much gems I wanna get in advance. What if I purchase more but ended up with nothing to buy or I purchase less but can't buy anything. Darn!

There can never be too many gems! If you don't use this by Monday you know you will have tons for whatever LTOs or displays that come later. Last year I used about 580 bought gems on duplicates on all the amazing displays I wanted. And some gem tables. I only got 105 gems this time because the items tanked. But I may go back and get 275 more to have, just don't know if I can be trusted. I quick cook by accident one too many times.

orleansparish
11-28-14, 10:53 AM
But the funniest is my sis tablet got in, on sale for 8000. So why isit so that i donnt have ������

Is she on android? Android has them available already on the old Xmas versions. Which is why this means nothing to me because I can get on my android phone and buy these items at any time. Now if they had the snow globe table selling for 3 gems I'd have bought a ton of them.

LavaRain8
11-28-14, 10:53 AM

You can just buy a middle pack and hang on to them? Even if you only use gems on Black Friday for whatever reason, they'd still be there next year.

At the very least, your 40% off gems can be used for other upcoming update items that needs gems. There's going to be something interesting to use gems on sooner or later, so if you were going to buy a big pack anyways, might as well while the discount is there.

pieandcream
11-28-14, 11:02 AM
Is she on android? Android has them available already on the old Xmas versions. Which is why this means nothing to me because I can get on my android phone and buy these items at any time. Now if they had the snow globe table selling for 3 gems I'd have bought a ton of them.

i believe the candy and gingerbread chairs were 1 gem each at the time they were released. Maybe its a different type of gingerbread?

detroithey6
11-28-14, 11:04 AM
I actually was kinda happy with some of the items, i really wanted the gelato stand and winter display, But this is only black friday so maybe around christmas/new year they will have loads of items. It would be cool if the released a few items from all of the boxes or bought back some older things. Hopefully they make the expansion cost lower too, raising 12 million is not easy.

minidemon88
11-28-14, 11:24 AM
Thanks orleansparish and LavaRain8! You guys just made my decision much easier. LOL! The highest gems pack here I come! XD

Natasha_07
11-28-14, 11:25 AM
Worst BFS in bakery.

The only 2012 seasonal items are Mrs. Claus and the holiday, the rest are from last year and just reduced prices, already have them all.

Now I don't know what to do with my gems.

steelersbabyyy
11-28-14, 11:33 AM
I've literally been waiting for a year for this black friday sale! i've saved up 400 gems! and now i dont know what to do with them because this years bfs has been so disappointing. I only bought one thing. i wish i was playing for last years sale it was sooooo much better. very disappointed if this is it.

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 11:34 AM

It would be a nice customer service, if a moderator from the company says whats happening, if they are going to release more displays or not. But I think is much to ask for. Remember when the last goal, it took a lot for them to come and comment.

pieandcream
11-28-14, 11:39 AM
I've literally been waiting for a year for this black friday sale! i've saved up 400 gems! and now i dont know what to do with them because this years bfs has been so disappointing. I only bought one thing. i wish i was playing for last years sale it was sooooo much better. very disappointed if this is it.

i wouldnt worry. gem items that you ll love will come sooner or later and you ll be glad to have saved up those 400gems and didnt spend them :P

Natasha_07
11-28-14, 11:43 AM

Don't go splashing them on things you don't really want. I'm sure IF we get more stuff during the weekend you'll find something you like and then there's the holidays, they'll probably have nice items you want LTO's or boxes.

yumchata
11-28-14, 11:44 AM
Is anyone buying the tables thinking that the chairs might come up later? I have this OCD thing with chairs and tables.

josey12
11-28-14, 12:16 PM
I really want the tables also but don't want to buy them if we're not getting the chairs. I don't understand why they would release the tables without the chairs. I also don't understand why a moderator isn't answering us.

sls0991
11-28-14, 12:31 PM
I really want the tables also but don't want to buy them if we're not getting the chairs. I don't understand why they would release the tables without the chairs. I also don't understand why a moderator isn't answering us.

I don't understand why a mod isn't replying either. The sales are halfway over right? I want those tables too, I was hoping they would release them again but without the chairs it's pointless and I'm not spending 6 gems per table to have a random, mismatched chair to go with it. So incredibly stupid. It's obvious someone made a BIG mistake this year. I wish there was a number to call, I'd call TL right now and ask for answers regarding this farce of a sale. Emailing I feel wouldn't really get me anywhere, especially not until days later when it's too late anyway. That's like releasing an oven without unlocking the recipes. It's like hey players here is a nice oven you wanted but oh well just look at it because you can never cook anything on it. Ugh..........

carabelle
11-28-14, 01:24 PM
Whoever made the decisions for this Black Friday sale should be sacked! Thought TL would want to make money??? Wish they'd give me a job. I'd give people what they want! Sincerely hope they reconsider and add more items this weekend. Nothing to make me spend my gems at the moment. Already have most of it.

sls0991
11-28-14, 01:51 PM
Well I emailed Team Lava support. I suggest everyone else do the same. If we have enough complaints, maybe they'll extend the sale and actually give us tables AND chairs. I doubt I will get a reply, but there is power in numbers guys!!

leylaska
11-28-14, 02:07 PM
Tomorrow will be the new items? Boxes will release the items? I would like to write something more than requested. Yes or no.

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 02:17 PM
Well I emailed Team Lava support. I suggest everyone else do the same. If we have enough complaints, maybe they'll extend the sale and actually give us tables AND chairs. I doubt I will get a reply, but there is power in numbers guys!!

Can you give me the email please?

jim23cash
11-28-14, 02:21 PM
I would think they probably set all this up, then took off Thursday and Friday. No one answering because they are off the clock until Monday!

I think the email is: support@teamlava.com

larissa2k
11-28-14, 02:24 PM
Am so disappointed I don't even want to buy gems I hope there will be more tommorw.I don't know where they got bring items back from last year and make items we already have cheaper.clearly and many times we've asked for barista counter,lotus flower,Santa's grotto,reindeer,ice cream bar,monster kitchen, rose column, gingerbread items, and none of that was included.

kimandamelia
11-28-14, 02:33 PM
I sent an email, everyone should to let them know how awful this "sale" was. In all the games! It isn't like just Bakery had a bad one, they all do! Some of us have been looking forward to the sales for a while! ! My goodness this was just a huge letdown! !

rosewaterlily
11-28-14, 02:39 PM
I bought tables: 2x of gingerbread and snowglobe--luckily I have a couple of matching chairs from two years ago (also have the peppermint chairs--but I'm still thinking about the tables). In places where I usually put floor decor, I'm just going to put more decorative tables and chairs there since there's no floor decor I'm going to buy out of the current set. Got a digital register on sale too, been thinking of getting a fourth register to match the four doors I own but haven't gotten around to it previously. Meh so far but maybe better stuff later in the weekend? In the past that hasn't been the case in BS (just same stuff, higher prices last year, and same stuff, same prices two years before), but I know they changed items on sale out in DS mid weekend last year, so hoping for the same in bakery this year.

kimandamelia
11-28-14, 02:39 PM
I received an auto response to my email that they are basically off until Monday, there is very limited support until then. Go figure, the biggest shopping day with nothing to buy or anyone to buy it from.

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 02:42 PM
I would think they probably set all this up, then took off Thursday and Friday. No one answering because they are off the clock until Monday!

Thank you I sent the mail anyway. This was the response:
Thank you very much for your email. Please note that Storm8 and its brands (TeamLava, FireMocha and Shark Party) observe the Thanksgiving holiday, and will have limited Support available until December 1, 2014.

The Support Team has received your email and will answer it as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can check the in-game FAQ or our forums (http://forums.storm8.com) for a possible answer to your question.

We thank you for your patience and understanding, and we highly appreciate your interest and support in our games

ojapple96
11-28-14, 02:46 PM
How long is the sale? The "sale" sign is over the hours left sign so I can't even tell sorry that so many are disappointed

leylaska
11-28-14, 02:56 PM
Tomorrow will be the new items? Boxes will release the items? I would like to write something more than requested. Yes or no.

sls0991
11-28-14, 03:06 PM

It is just sort of a joke, what company does that. Like kimandamelia mentioned, "Go figure, the biggest shopping day with nothing to buy or anyone to buy it from." I don't understand people who deliberately try to LOSE money. It doesn't make any sense what-so-ever. I have the sale sign over the time in my game too, so I have no idea how long we have left except to assume they will all be gone by reset (the same time the 40% off gem sale expires). Last year, we had the same promotion thing saying to check back all weekend, but we only had sales for 24 hours on Friday. There were no other sales or even gem sales the rest of the weekend. And there weren't any content sales on Cyber Monday either. So I'm guessing this is it and I'm so over this game. I mean the one time a year you can expect TL to deliver and get really excited for something. What a waste. I'm just hoping that when the staff finally gets back on Monday they make it right and give us the RIGHT SALE either on monday or very soon after. I refuse to believe this was the sale they planned for. Tables without chairs.. doesn't even make sense. Who would buy them except for people who already had leftover chairs like someone mentioned. I have a feeling that someone in this company deliberately did this, it's like someone is trying to make everyone upset and it just hurts Team Lava's reputation even more. How many times can I say that tables without chairs is RIDICULOUS. Did the people who did the sales get a little too tipsy last night or something? It's like they forgot stuff, the sale is extremely incomplete.

filochick1982
11-28-14, 03:31 PM
I've said it before many times but I have no problem saying it again. The powers that be at TL have no freaking clue. No freaking clue about how to have a proper sale that only gets better, no freaking clue about what players want in a BAKERY game (enough of the stupid fountains and pianos!), and no freaking clue about good customer service or keeping players happy, and the worst part is they have no freaking clue how to get players soo excited for content that they want to BUY gems to increase their profits.

I have no freaking clue how they have stayed in business all this time.

twospoons
11-28-14, 03:45 PM
seriously, why is everyone freaking out now? if there are no new items after these items expire at the end of today, then i agree this sale was pathetic and we should all complain, but at the moment, that's just an assumption. maybe there will be different items on sale on saturday, and maybe sunday and monday too.

and yes, i was here last year and am aware that's not what they did then, but i still don't think that controls what will happen this year. i may be wrong (although i hope not), but until we all know one way or the other, why not give it just a few more hours before you drive yourselves nuts?

joanmartins
11-28-14, 04:08 PM
I've said it before many times but I have no problem saying it again. The powers that be at TL have no freaking clue. No freaking clue about how to have a proper sale that only gets better, no freaking clue about what players want in a BAKERY game (enough of the stupid fountains and pianos!), and no freaking clue about good customer service or keeping players happy, and the worst part is they have no freaking clue how to get players soo excited for content that they want to BUY gems to increase their profits.

I have no freaking clue how they have stayed in business all this time.

filo, you SAID IT ALL, girl. I have no freaking clue either how they have stayed in business all this time.

I couldn't express better my feelings.

thank you.

sls0991
11-28-14, 04:42 PM
seriously, why is everyone freaking out now? if there are no new items after these items expire at the end of today, then i agree this sale was pathetic and we should all complain, but at the moment, that's just an assumption. maybe there will be different items on sale on saturday, and maybe sunday and monday too.

and yes, i was here last year and am aware that's not what they did then, but i still don't think that controls what will happen this year. i may be wrong (although i hope not), but until we all know one way or the other, why not give it just a few more hours before you drive yourselves nuts?

I'm just going to be extremely annoyed and upset if the holiday tables are gone and they release the chairs tomorrow. Sorry but if they do that, that will be very deceitful and cruel. I'm not buying 30 or so gems worth of tables without chairs though, it wouldn't make sense for the way my bakery functions and is designed. I'm most upset about this issue. And with good reason I mean come on.. It's a complete tease.

Lokichan13
11-28-14, 05:06 PM
I'm just going to be extremely annoyed and upset if the holiday tables are gone and they release the chairs tomorrow. Sorry but if they do that, that will be very deceitful and cruel. I'm not buying 30 or so gems worth of tables without chairs though, it wouldn't make sense for the way my bakery functions and is designed. I'm most upset about this issue. And with good reason I mean come on.. It's a complete tease.

You can get the chairs on the 2012 christmas version if you have android...you could get alot of that stuff still...
This blck friday is nothing but disappointment. Ive been looking forward to it all year... I'm so sad, and it makes me think TL doesn't care about us at all.
It makes me want to quit. And they don't care if we buy stuff because they are still making money off the gem sale. BUT TL PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE GEMS IF YOU HAD DONE SIMILAR TO LAST YEARS SALE...

LavaRain8
11-28-14, 05:09 PM
Thanks orleansparish and LavaRain8! You guys just made my decision much easier. LOL! The highest gems pack here I come! XD

Yeah, either way the 40% off wouldn't be a total bust. If there's nothing to be had in this sale, then there's always plenty of things you may want and wish you had the gem count for. And even better to have said gems on the highest possible discount of the year! :cool:

YvieKennaCafe
11-28-14, 05:31 PM
I might be done with this game. I was already done when I got gem traps that cost me a lot of gems but I hung on to see what they'd have on Black Friday. We got nothin. TL doesn't care about us and our well-being. They care about the bottom line and thats it. I just can't support an entity that is so unyielding and unwilling to listen to its customers. They throw us a bone every now and then but today's sale is preposterous. I'll give them time to see what they will have on cyber Monday but not expecting much. I'm ready to bail on TL and all their garbage. Which is a shame because there are some things that I've enjoyed about Bs and RS. Oh well.

Natasha_07
11-28-14, 05:35 PM
The forum sometimes scare me.

sls0991
11-28-14, 05:54 PM
You can get the chairs on the 2012 christmas version if you have android...you could get alot of that stuff still...
This blck friday is nothing but disappointment. Ive been looking forward to it all year... I'm so sad, and it makes me think TL doesn't care about us at all.
It makes me want to quit. And they don't care if we buy stuff because they are still making money off the gem sale. BUT TL PEOPLE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT MORE GEMS IF YOU HAD DONE SIMILAR TO LAST YEARS SALE...

I'm on iOS which completely sucks, otherwise I would have gone that route no problem. But unfortunately, it's not available for me. If I had an android phone I would just transfer my game really quick and then transfer it back to my phone, if that is even possible lol. I love this game, I really do. I love the people I have met playing it, I love discussing it here on the forums with you wonderful people, so it's not the game at all that I have a problem with. And it's not even the staff at team lava, because they've helped me and fixed problems so well in the past. It's their execution that really ticks me off. It's not like they had to create a ton of new content for this sale, they have hundreds of good stuff to choose from (the lotus fountain, truffle chair, barista counter, mad hatter tea party, etc) that people have been begging for all year. Like someone else said about giving them a job at TL so they can give the people what they want. I was into graphic design many years ago. I use to create all types of things for websites, myspace when it was popular, etc. If you don't have fun doing it, you're not going to do it right. Whoever is doing the designing (all those darn fountains and pianos eeeek) and the technical work for this game (giving us the updates, sales, goals, etc) obviously doesn't like their jobs very much. It's just obvious. And it's sad, because I was reading the Thank You TL thread the other day and there were comments from people who are disabled, young, old, ill and healthy that all rely on this game for entertainment. I have issues myself and this game has really helped me take my mind off of the problems in my life. I just hope and pray that someone high up gets curious and reads these threads, because the love and loyalty for these games is right here, people WANT to buy gems and experiment with the games. The reason I don't buy gems more often isn't only about the money, it's the simple fact that there isn't enough to purchase (sorry, but not spending hundreds of dollars on boxes to get 1,000 duplicates). I think TL knows they're good, but they are seriously lacking the initiative and ambition to be great. And that's why Kim Kardashian's app makes the millions.

beckyfoll
11-28-14, 05:59 PM
My first Black Friday.. I was ready to buy gems based on the talk I've seen on the forum. However this SUCKS! Will be saving my $30...

kimandamelia
11-28-14, 06:37 PM
I'm on iOS which completely sucks, otherwise I would have gone that route no problem. But unfortunately, it's not available for me. If I had an android phone I would just transfer my game really quick and then transfer it back to my phone, if that is even possible lol. I love this game, I really do. I love the people I have met playing it, I love discussing it here on the forums with you wonderful people, so it's not the game at all that I have a problem with. And it's not even the staff at team lava, because they've helped me and fixed problems so well in the past. It's their execution that really ticks me off. It's not like they had to create a ton of new content for this sale, they have hundreds of good stuff to choose from (the lotus fountain, truffle chair, barista counter, mad hatter tea party, etc) that people have been begging for all year. Like someone else said about giving them a job at TL so they can give the people what they want. I was into graphic design many years ago. I use to create all types of things for websites, myspace when it was popular, etc. If you don't have fun doing it, you're not going to do it right. Whoever is doing the designing (all those darn fountains and pianos eeeek) and the technical work for this game (giving us the updates, sales, goals, etc) obviously doesn't like their jobs very much. It's just obvious. And it's sad, because I was reading the Thank You TL thread the other day and there were comments from people who are disabled, young, old, ill and healthy that all rely on this game for entertainment. I have issues myself and this game has really helped me take my mind off of the problems in my life. I just hope and pray that someone high up gets curious and reads these threads, because the love and loyalty for these games is right here, people WANT to buy gems and experiment with the games. The reason I don't buy gems more often isn't only about the money, it's the simple fact that there isn't enough to purchase (sorry, but not spending hundreds of dollars on boxes to get 1,000 duplicates). I think TL knows they're good, but they are seriously lacking the initiative and ambition to be great. And that's why Kim Kardashian's app makes the millions.

Best statement on the day! Hit the nail square on the head!
Never have i seen a company given the opportunity to make a possibly huge profit in one day and say no, we don't need to earn money!!!
Reading this forum shows the loyalty and love we have for this game, proof that we were all anxious to give them our money just to buy some pixelated decorations! Did they get together and decide they made enough money this year? ??

my607
11-28-14, 06:43 PM
I wonder what other goodies are there. I hope tommorrow there's more decorations that we all suggested . Some of those I hope TL does that because I was looking forward to lotus fountain and other pretty things.

mposey
11-28-14, 06:48 PM
Every Black Friday is a disappointment. Team lava always disappoints me. I've been playing and paying for too long -years. And it remember correct Theres only been one good Black Friday sale. Last year I remember being upset so it wasn't last year. Last year it was the same stuff Friday/Saturday/Sunday they just renewed the hours left til gone on each item. And Monday when I was holding my breath . No cyber Monday sale. The next sale will be New Years like they did last year so you can hold your breath til then if you want.

But team lava sickens me now. I haven't bought gems in a long time so luckily you have done me a favor. Well I did have to buy gems on halloween cause my daughter accidentally sold my haunted house luckily on the same day as they realsed the same haunted house as a LTO but you can bet and i can promise this I won't be buying gems ever again until there's better LTO and holiday sales. Because the boxes and offers have been ****. Really Team lava you want our money give us good items. Either new or past we give you a list of what we want. We want to give you our money!!!!! Beyond upset.

sls0991
11-28-14, 06:59 PM

Honestly it's just a bunch of passionate people expressing their love or frustration for a company in a very passionate way. The world hasn't gotten to where it has by playing it safe or being appropriate. Sometimes we have to scream and cry and throw things to get someone's attention. My only hope now is that the mods don't freak out and make a big deal out of nothing with these posts. Sometimes I feel like they just work for the company and don't play the game (or care about it) because if they did they would understand us more. Look at it this way, if these forums were dead, would the games even mean anything?

sesamecake
11-28-14, 07:01 PM
I love this game as well... or "loved".. it's been good entertainment and I've been playing for a couple of years now. However... I am 29 years old and in college and also work and I don't have a ton of time these days to be tipping all my neighbors and keep up with everything. I'm level 99 now and there isn't much to do except tip back all my neighbors and keep making new recipes for gems and wait for new goals and updates with new items and recipes. The only thing that really makes this game fun at this point is the new updates and items. Like most people here, we don't have tons of money to spend on thousands of gems so we can keep trying the same box, getting lots of duplicates, just to get the main items that we want. Some people do... I have some neighbors who seem like they probably have a thousand gems in stock at all times, always having the new gem and box items, which is great that they can afford to do that, but most of us will save up our gems for the few items we really like and occasionally take a stab at the boxes (to come out disappointed most of the time), and ONCE a year, we supposedly have the opportunity to score a few nice items from the Black Friday sale, hopefully featuring some first place prizes from the boxes or LTO items we may have missed out on or not been able to afford at the time.

TL really confuses me. I just don't get it. Here we are, willing to throw our money at them if they just give us a little bit of what we want... and after all, they are JUST pixelated items, it's not like we're requesting a rare unique machine that requires someone to make it and get the parts and limited supply... THEY ARE JUST DIGITAL ITEMS!! So why is it so hard to just give the customers what they want, when you have this great opportunity to know exactly what they are willing to spend cold hard cash on... we're all here on this forum saying what we want. They ask us what we want... they're here reading it (maybe?)... yet nothing. I will give this sale until Cyber Monday to see if better stuff comes out, but if there is nothing, I will spend my last bit of gems on expansions and probably not play much and eventually stop all together. A lot of my neighbors have quit and I don't blame them... this game is pretty boring after level 99 and seems more like a chore to keep up your star rating and gifting at this point. It's no longer "fun" the only "fun" aspect is decorating with new stuff... that they won't give us.

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 07:35 PM
The worst is that they already have the items we have been asking for....and still they put for sale a freaking piano...is not like they have to be designing non stop the bakers square again or the barista counter. And AGAIN no word from them

ojapple96
11-28-14, 07:36 PM
Ok so this won't help quell things but on my iPad the gem costs for the items are different than on my iPhone why would that be? Tree on iPad is 23 iPhone it's 32! Gelato stand 25 iPad 35 on iPhone

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 08:18 PM
Ok so this won't help quell things but on my iPad the gem costs for the items are different than on my iPhone why would that be? Tree on iPad is 23 iPhone it's 32! Gelato stand 25 iPad 35 on iPhone

Really?! I bought the gelato for 35!!

jandtandn
11-28-14, 08:37 PM

The prices are the same on my iPhone as they are on my iPad.

ETnomnoms
11-28-14, 08:41 PM
a couple more hours until the sale expires, hoping for a a second round of released items

kimandamelia
11-28-14, 08:41 PM
Two mods answered questions on Dragon forums today, why no comments or answers here???!!!???

ojapple96
11-28-14, 08:49 PM
The prices are the same on my iPhone as they are on my iPad.
I have 2 bakeries the iPad is a lower level but every item is lower on my iPad bakery than iPhone --just wow!

jandtandn
11-28-14, 09:00 PM
I have 2 bakeries the iPad is a lower level but every item is lower on my iPad bakery than iPhone --just wow!

That's weird! I have 3 bakeries, but when I went to check if the third had the same gem prices, it's all gone. Did you end up getting anything? Looks like none of it is available now.

kimandamelia
11-28-14, 09:05 PM
That's weird! I have 3 bakeries, but when I went to check if the third had the same gem prices, it's all gone. Did you end up getting anything? Looks like none of it is available now.

Me too! I am on Android.

LadyZhenJi
11-28-14, 09:07 PM
I just checked and the x-mass tree is 45 gems and on sale for two days. I didn't see anything new. :/

Beecause
11-28-14, 09:09 PM
Just why I came here-Android. Everything is gone now.

The time left to purchase items would have put it at restart. But it has all been pulled.

melodeh
11-28-14, 09:10 PM
Ah.. same lame items and for even higher prices.. Horrible BF this year. Looks like I'll be saving my gems.

PepperWoo
11-28-14, 09:13 PM
So the 24-hour discount on those items ended but they retained some of them but HEY GUESS WHAT, the prices aren't just higher (as per the usual with BFS items on for longer), they are the REGULAR PRICES of these items and they are not even LTO! They've always been there for the same price! If you're not giving us new items, please don't put a SALE sign on it instead. It's like a slap to the face.

Beecause
11-28-14, 09:13 PM
Just reopened bs. Now there's just a couple of the items they had available before.
Weird.

jandtandn
11-28-14, 09:16 PM
I've only been playing BS and RS since January, so I don't have half of what other players have. I was glad to buy some new (to me) items today, but it wasn't near as good as what I've read about the previous Black Friday sales. I was really hoping for the Secret Garden among other things. I am hoping that we get some new things tomorrow.

ashrb
11-28-14, 09:25 PM
So the 24-hour discount on those items ended but they retained some of them but HEY GUESS WHAT, the prices aren't just higher (as per the usual with BFS items on for longer), they are the REGULAR PRICES of these items and they are not even LTO! They've always been there for the same price! If you're not giving us new items, please don't put a SALE sign on it instead. It's like a slap to the face.

I'm guessing the reason these items say "sale" on them is because they're going to be pulled from the game and no longer available.

filochick1982
11-28-14, 09:31 PM
Wow. TL doesn't seem to want any money. Looks like they won't get any from me then.

josey12
11-28-14, 09:37 PM
What in the world are they doing? I'm not sure what else to say

pixiegamer
11-28-14, 09:39 PM

Not to mention, the sale ended early. :mad: You don't advertise 4 hours if the sale will end in 4 minutes. Very disappointed with the situation.

PepperWoo
11-28-14, 09:40 PM
I'm guessing the reason these items say "sale" on them is because they're going to be pulled from the game and no longer available.

If that's the case then they should've had a timer like the about to be pulled out 'Love Game' instead of "sale" because there's nothing discounted on those items.

EDIT: After checking the game just now, the "sale" tag is gone and only the timer is visible.

snlps
11-28-14, 09:41 PM
Not to mention, the sale ended early. :mad: You don't advertise 4 hours if the sale will end in 4 minutes. Very disappointed with the situation.

Well to my surprise the sale ended early! And I wasn't able to get anything! Why did this happen???

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 09:41 PM

Exactly, what a disappointment! Whats the point of: "check all the weekend for goodies"

tristebelle
11-28-14, 09:46 PM
For other aussie IOS players, I know this is late but I just got back from the stores, KMart has 2 x $20 iTunes cards for $30...so 25% off...goes nicely with the 40% off BF sale!!

layla1889
11-28-14, 10:03 PM

I was wondering the same thing?

I can see the majority of people commenting in this forum are quite upset about the BS Black Friday sale..To TeamLava--Listen to your customers, your fans of the game. To be honest, if people are requesting for certain items--and are willing to pay for these items, it would make sense to supply the demand.

kittystar1
11-28-14, 10:04 PM
I just posted a thread about the sale ENDING 4 HOURS EARLY!!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75642-Black-Friday-Items-changed-in-duration-and-price-ALSO-HAVE-HALLOWEEN-LTOS-MISSING!

Maybe if we all post on there about it.. they will read it, bring them back, and fix everything. (Hopefully with new items for all the trouble)

PepperWoo
11-28-14, 10:16 PM
It's weird that the sale ended before the timer was up, however, the items were actually available 4 hours early yesterday. Roughly 8:05pm PST - that's 4 hours before the reset which is about the same time they took the items down today so that would actually make it a 24-hour sale (I'm also basing it on the dragon value pack timer that Dragon Story had). Nonetheless, they still had the timer wrong. Not everyone was online at the exact time it went on sale and just basing things on the timer. I feel bad for people who didn't get to buy the items they want. :(

snlps
11-28-14, 10:21 PM
It's weird that the sale ended before the timer was up, however, the items were actually available 4 hours early yesterday. Roughly 8:05pm PST - that's 4 hours before the reset which is about the same time they took the items down today so that would actually make it a 24-hour sale (I'm also basing it on the dragon value pack timer that Dragon Story had). Nonetheless, they still had the timer wrong. Not everyone was online at the exact time it went on sale and just basing things on the timer. I feel bad for people who didn't get to buy the items they want. :(

Im sure I wasn't online as soon as the items came up. But I was going by the timer and it said 4 hours and then they disappeared. I'm sure the gem sale came up at the same time and there is still about three hours left.

sls0991
11-28-14, 10:23 PM
Sadly I doubt TL is even going to give a (you know what). I feel completely insulted by the lack of communication from TL, mods and this pathetic sale in general.

luincristiel
11-28-14, 10:31 PM
I just posted a thread about the sale ENDING 4 HOURS EARLY!!

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75642-Black-Friday-Items-changed-in-duration-and-price-ALSO-HAVE-HALLOWEEN-LTOS-MISSING!

Maybe if we all post on there about it.. they will read it, bring them back, and fix everything. (Hopefully with new items for all the trouble)

The black Friday sale started 4 hours early yesterday - perhaps that's why.
That's not an excuse for giving us an inaccurate timer, of course.

luincristiel
11-28-14, 10:42 PM
Sadly I doubt TL is even going to give a (you know what). I feel completely insulted by the lack of communication from TL, mods and this pathetic sale in general.

This may offend some players but I suppose TL understands that they DON'T have to give us great items at discounted prices during black Friday -- given that some players are willing to pay ridiculous prices for LTOs -- the 70-gem breakfast table and haunted house, for example.

sweetsandmagic
11-28-14, 10:52 PM
I feel offended from this ridiculus sale! I didn't like the items, they put out tables with no chairs and told us to wait for a week end of sales that not exist.

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 10:53 PM
This may offend some players but I suppose TL understands that they DON'T have to give us great items at discounted prices during black Friday -- given that some players are willing to pay ridiculous prices for LTOs -- the 70-gem breakfast table and haunted house, for example.

I agree with you! Same goes for the boxes, probably a lot of us dont gamble with them, but there are players than open one even 20 times!

TeabytheSea3
11-28-14, 10:57 PM
I couldn't agree more!

orleansparish
11-28-14, 10:58 PM
I agree with you! Same goes for the boxes, probably a lot of us dont gamble with them, but there are players than open one even 20 times!

I've opened boxes an outrageous amount of times. So sometimes it would be irritating to see something you paid so much and worked for...like the Eiffel Tower. But I'd still be happy to see some decent things. Like the candy carousel. That was my first box item but I was elated to see others get it a while ago. Same with the autumn display, etc. Just keep the tower hidden and I'm good!

rosewaterlily
11-28-14, 10:58 PM

Check this thread for people who are offended that 1st place prizes are ever put on sale for a lowly 70 gems because they spend thousands opening boxes: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74571-Why-selling-1st-prize-item-from-box

Maybe TL is afraid of offending their big money spenders who open countless boxes by cutting down the 1st place prizes available out of box. But we could have still gotten the lotus fountain, barista counter, mad hatter tea party, coffee pods, candy dispenser, and other highly requested LTOs that were never in any box and that would have led to many happy players instead of the current malcontents.

luincristiel
11-28-14, 11:04 PM
Check this thread for people who are offended that 1st place prizes are ever put on sale for a lowly 70 gems because they spend thousands opening boxes: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74571-Why-selling-1st-prize-item-from-box

Maybe TL is afraid of offending their big money spenders who open countless boxes by cutting down the 1st place prizes available out of box. But we could have still gotten the lotus fountain, barista counter, mad hatter tea party, coffee pods, candy dispenser, and other highly requested LTOs that were never in any box and that would have led to many happy players instead of the current malcontents.

Well, the items you listed may be offered in the future -- at, say, 60 gems each and players will still get them. It's this "signaling" that TL is reluctant to give us discounted POPULAR items during Black Friday.

irlanda_c
11-28-14, 11:06 PM
. But we could have still gotten the lotus fountain, barista counter, mad hatter tea party, coffee pods, candy dispenser, and other highly requested LTOs that were never in any box and that would have led to many happy players instead of the current malcontents.

That! =\

mposey
11-28-14, 11:17 PM
That! =\

Yup this

lattemmm
11-28-14, 11:47 PM
Wow. I'm somewhat new to this game and was excited for my first Black Friday sale, but I missed out because it ended early. :(
I guess TL doesn't want my money.

creamypuff
11-28-14, 11:51 PM

Unfortunately, none of us know for sure whether they'll release more items tomorrow or even Monday. Everyone is HOPING there will be more, but none of us can say yes or no right now.

pieandcream
11-28-14, 11:56 PM
well, it says they re on holiday atm (tl support email). leave them their holiday, try to keep calm and lets sort things out next week :)

creamypuff
11-29-14, 12:07 AM

Oh, AMEN! If anyone has checked lately, the candy cane tables now say "2 DAYS" left. Maybe someone DID pay attention and realize it was a bad idea. They've got til Cyber Monday if they want. Who knows, maybe they just wanted to stretch it out for us. But believe me, I won't be silent if this was it. I'm just choosing patience over freak-out right now.

Me too, Natasha... me too.

zaaracake
11-29-14, 12:17 AM
Now I am far from being TL's harshest critic. I've always tried to be supportive of the work they do on the games we all love.
But this...
I see the word 'disappointing' a lot on this thread...and it cannot be overused enough!
TL has got to be one of those rarest creations in the world....a business entity whose customers are so engaged that they spend weeks telling company strategists exactly how they'd like to spend their cash....
There was a Black Friday sale thread...and it's been there for months!
That's valuable market research and TL gets it for free...
What prevented them from using it?
Still, let's stay positive, people. Let's hope things are fixed for Cyber Monday...

sls0991
11-29-14, 12:22 AM
Now I am far from being TL's harshest critic. I've always tried to be supportive of the work they do on the games we all love.
But this...
I see the word 'disappointing' a lot on this thread...and it cannot be overused enough!
TL has got to be one of those rarest creations in the world....a business entity whose customers are so engaged that they spend weeks telling company strategists exactly how they'd like to spend their cash....
Still, let's stay positive, people. Let's hope things are fixed for Cyber Monday...

Exactly, exactly, exactly. I will never understand this company, ever. But everyone that is being so optimistic and hopeful, I seriously applaud you. I guess I've just been playing this game for too long and all my optimism has been exhausted, lol.

I'm also wondering, has anyone else's game not "processed" at all today? I've been in and out of the game throughout the day and not once did it say "you've earned this many coins" while you were away or whatever it says. I find that kind of odd. Makes me think there is some sort of technical error or glitch and that could explain some of the other weird things going on, like the sales being given early (not even on friday, but thursday) and taken away early.. Just a thought.

butterquest
11-29-14, 12:32 AM
I got the Gelato Stand yesterday ... 30 minutes from now is my reset time (UAE Time) and looking forward for more sales from TL like the Barista Counter and Lotus Fountain... TL please supply the demand!!!

sassypinks
11-29-14, 12:33 AM
Disappointing :( blck Friday sale was terrible!

butterquest
11-29-14, 12:46 AM
me too :(
Disappointing :( blck Friday sale was terrible!

rosewaterlily
11-29-14, 12:47 AM
But this...

I'm guessing last year's Black Friday with so many desirable first place items available may have led players to save their gems all year rather than spend them on boxes or other gem items, which definitely doesn't not put money in TL's pocketbooks. Heck, I didn't open one box since the last Black Friday because I thought there was a possibility that the items would be available out of the box and maybe many other people felt the same and box sales went way down the past calendar year. Thus, this year, we got left over sales to discourage players from saving up for future Black Fridays.

As for the non-box LTOs we want (most of which are from more than two years ago), maybe the people who designed those items no longer work at TL, and they don't want to pay people who don't work there anymore for use of their designs. And thus those things will never come back no matter how many people on the forums want them. Although they did bring back the breakfast buffet from way back then but at a huge price that not many people were willing to pay. I don't think we've gotten any gem LTOs since then. RS keeps getting them, as well as discounts on boxes, perhaps because sales on their 70 gem LTO went a lot better than on bakery. Just speculating. There's a lot of behind the scene stuff we don't know that impacts their decision making.

I'm still going to keep dreaming that the Lotus Fountain will magically re-appear one day though!

PepperWoo
11-29-14, 12:51 AM
Guys the items are back on sale. With different time limits too - some are 5 hours, some 21 hours. Seriously TL, what is happening?!

FrozenTurtle
11-29-14, 12:55 AM

Me too! I am on Android.

Just why I came here-Android. Everything is gone now.

The time left to purchase items would have put it at restart. But it has all been pulled.

Sorry about that! We've just extended these items another 4 hours. Thanks for letting us know!

FrozenTurtle
11-29-14, 12:56 AM
Guys the items are back on sale. With different time limits too - some are 5 hours, some 21 hours. Seriously TL, what is happening?!

The ones with 21 hours are new items for Saturday! :)

snlps
Sorry about that! We've just extended these items another 4 hours. Thanks for letting us know!
Thanks! But how about on fashion story???

PepperWoo

Hi, just wanna ask, is this all we're going to get this Black Friday?

pieandcream
11-29-14, 12:58 AM
items that were prematurely removed are back up again

PepperWoo
11-29-14, 12:58 AM

Huh.. but they're not new items! You had those items on sale yesterday. :confused:

filochick1982
11-29-14, 01:00 AM
When you design something for a company, you are automatically giving them the intellectual property rights of those designs because you've been paid for your services so I don't believe that's the reason we didn't get the older LTOs.

sls0991
11-29-14, 01:00 AM
I'm guessing last year's Black Friday with so many desirable first place items available may have led players to save their gems all year rather than spend them on boxes or other gem items, which definitely doesn't not put money in TL's pocketbooks. Heck, I didn't open one box since the last Black Friday because I thought there was a possibility that the items would be available out of the box and maybe many other people felt the same and box sales went way down the past calendar year. Thus, this year, we got left over sales to discourage players from saving up for future Black Fridays.

As for the non-box LTOs we want (most of which are from more than two years ago), maybe the people who designed those items no longer work at TL, and they don't want to pay people who don't work there anymore for use of their designs. And thus those things will never come back no matter how many people on the forums want them. Although they did bring back the breakfast buffet from way back then but at a huge price that not many people were willing to pay. I don't think we've gotten any gem LTOs since then. RS keeps getting them, as well as discounts on boxes, perhaps because sales on their 70 gem LTO went a lot better than on bakery. Just speculating. There's a lot of behind the scene stuff we don't know that impacts their decision making.

I'm still going to keep dreaming that the Lotus Fountain will magically re-appear one day though!

It doesn't work like that, the designs being kept from customers because the designers are no longer with the company. It can only work like that if the designers were freelance and had copyright protection to their designs, which also wouldn't happen because Team Lava/Storm 8 were using those designs. So most likely the company owns everything the designers/staff makes for the games, as well as the code for the apps, etc.

This still doesn't explain the complete lack of communication from TL and the mods (especially since mods were over at farm story I believe someone mentioned?) And it also doesn't explain the lack of chairs or why the sales started on Thursday and not Friday like advertised.. It's all very wishy-washy and suspicious to me. But I'm a pretty skeptical person anyway, lol.

happy14344, you keep saying it and you couldn't be more right! Players are DEMANDING items, willing to pay GEMS for them (which you most likely have to buy eventually), so why doesn't Team Lava start acting like a normal company and SUPPLY the players with the content they want? It's basic economics. If there was no demand for this game, TL would be bankrupt and just another company people maybe remember every couple of years or so for nostalgia purposes.

FrozenTurtle thank goodness! Can we get some answers? Will there be new items that haven't already been in the game all year for sale, other than the ones we just had thursday/friday? Can you give us any information on Cyber Monday? And why did the sales start on Thursday anyway? And WHERE OH WHERE please tell us where the chairs for the holiday tables are, that is my most important question! lol

filochick1982
11-29-14, 01:02 AM
No they're not new items. These have been available since Friday.

SylvanasWindrunner
11-29-14, 01:03 AM
The Bakery Story just reset. So I guess theres no new item. What a ****ty black friday sale. Time to quit, Id rather pay for World of Warcraft subscription.

FrozenTurtle
11-29-14, 01:06 AM
Thanks! But how about on fashion story???

The items for Bakery Story (also Restaurant Story and Farm Story) were removed as scheduled, but the timer was displaying incorrectly. Because of our mistake, those items were added back for another 4 hours to account for the discrepancy with the displayed timer. Fashion Story displayed the correct timer, so unfortunately, we won't be able to extend those items. Sorry about that!

sls0991
11-29-14, 01:07 AM
So is that a no to new saturday items then, because I don't see any in my game yet.. :(

SinCityBakery
11-29-14, 01:09 AM
Perhaps giving back the 4 hours is delaying the Saturday's items being released. Maybe we should just wait a couple of hours and see what happens.

FrozenTurtle
11-29-14, 01:13 AM
So is that a no to new saturday items then, because I don't see any in my game yet.. :(

The Saturday items were released just over 4 hours ago:

Holiday Tree
Farmer's Bread Stand
Digital Register
Candy Cane Table
Snowball Fight

Not as many as for Black Friday, but we hope you enjoy! :)

PepperWoo
11-29-14, 01:15 AM

Holiday Tree
Farmer's Bread Stand
Digital Register
Candy Cane Table
Snowball Fight

No... the items you mentioned were released at the same time as the others yesterday, some 28 hours ago. So there's basically nothing new there.

filochick1982
11-29-14, 01:19 AM
These are not new items, these have been available since Friday.

Holiday Tree
Farmer's Bread Stand
Digital Register
Candy Cane Table
Snowball Fight

luincristiel

The ones with 20 hours are:
- Candy Cane table
- Digital register
- Holiday tree
- Farmer's bread stand
- Snowball fight

They have been there ALL YEAR except holiday tree and candy cane table (which you will have if you have BS 2012), and their prices reduced since Thursday night.

What exactly is new today, FrozenTurtle?

sls0991

Holiday Tree
Farmer's Bread Stand
Digital Register
Candy Cane Table
Snowball Fight

Well I'm glad I didn't stay as optimistic as anyone else, because I'm already disappointed and don't have to feel that disappointment again really... I knew they wouldn't give us more sales over the weekend, just like they didn't last year lol. Those sales you speak of FrozenTurtle have been available since Thursday evening. All that was done is the prices were raised, so it's really not a sale at all if you ask me.. And the lack of the Candy Cane chair to go with the Candy Cane table is just absurd and pointless. -sigh-

FrozenTurtle
11-29-14, 01:20 AM
No... the items you mentioned were released at the same time as the others yesterday, some 28 hours ago. So there's basically nothing new there.

My mistake! You're right, these 5 items are simply extended from yesterday in case someone missed the opportunity to pick them up.

sls0991
11-29-14, 01:20 AM
My mistake! You're right, these 5 items are simply extended from yesterday in case someone missed the opportunity to pick them up.

But where is the Candy Cane CHAIR?

luincristiel
11-29-14, 01:21 AM

Yeah I would think so...

sls0991
11-29-14, 01:22 AM
I want to spam this thread so badly about the freaking missing chairs to go with those tables. What is the POINT in that?! UGH I'm really getting more annoyed than I should have to be over this.

rainie_day
11-29-14, 01:23 AM
Such a disappointing Black Friday. Was expecting new items to be up but no..

dernhelm
11-29-14, 01:25 AM
Well I'm glad I didn't stay as optimistic as anyone else, because I'm already disappointed and don't have to feel that disappointment again really... I knew they wouldn't give us more sales over the weekend, just like they didn't last year lol. Those sales you speak of FrozenTurtle have been available since Thursday evening. All that was done is the prices were raised, so it's really not a sale at all if you ask me.. And the lack of the Candy Cane chair to go with the Candy Cane table is just absurd and pointless. -sigh-

Agreed. I am very disappointed... but not surpised.