PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Deals!

[S8] Elsa
11-26-14, 04:31 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ZVLUpPN.png?1

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

arikatu
11-26-14, 04:46 PM
BUBBLING AND BREWING EXCITEMENT.

Apologies, I can't remember who mentioned a Black Friday thing on what thread, but whoever you were, YOU WERE RIGHT! >w<

Look at that cute little Plantler! Too bad you're becoming one of the most intolerable breeding outcomes with this current flurry of earth-nature hybrids, haha.

Lisa0107
11-26-14, 04:51 PM
Oh boy, I'm so excited. Can hardly wait!

my607
11-26-14, 04:55 PM
I'm excited too. I wonder what it's all about. I hope it's great whatever this event is all about

sanya87
11-26-14, 05:02 PM
Yay! Black Friday in fantasy forest! Hope that people who missed on some animals will have a chance to get them now for a reasonable price. Wonder what else can be for sale? Any ideas? :D

readysetgo888
11-26-14, 05:03 PM
I'm excited. Hope we have a chance to earn gems as well as buy them at reasonable prices.

Hawksmoor
11-26-14, 05:19 PM
Cool! Thanks for the heads up Elsa!

my607
11-26-14, 05:22 PM
It seems like most or every TL games have this Black Friday thing.

Hawksmoor
11-26-14, 05:33 PM
Look at that cute little Plantler! Too bad you're becoming one of the most intolerable breeding outcomes with this current flurry of earth-nature hybrids, haha.
Omg sooooo true!

ArcadiaTofu
11-26-14, 08:38 PM
You know what would be a big hit?

If, for 500 gems, users were allowed to breed whatever is missing in their forests with a 50% chance of success 30 times. Lets say I am missing a Sea Drake and desperately want one---the game realizes I'm missing it out of my Dark-Water pool and decides to give me a better shot at it.

Or that I'm missing the Vinotaur and never can breed it no matter how hard I try to put Fire-Nature together... when I breed a Fire-Nature hybrid, it will give me a 50% shot at Vinotaur in particular.

THAT would be a godsend to me, and every other player on here that is struggling with how many creatures are popping up lately and how many holes our forests have now because of it.

That or a trade exchange so users can trade certain animals with their neighbors (I would happily trade one of my Pegasi for a spare Sea Drake). But my gut tells me that a trading post between neighbors will never, ever happen in this game since it'd take away too much profit from TL in the store :\ Thus why the 50% odds 500 gem option would be a better investment... but only if you have a good number of tries so you don't waste 500 gems on a bunch of commons you already have in your forest with no Sea Drake (or Vinotaur) to show for it. Yeah, that would suck...

cquinn32
11-26-14, 08:52 PM
Hope we at least get the 40% off sale on gems and how about a weekend of collecting double the runes in the mine lol

MelodicStars
11-26-14, 11:53 PM
Wait, is this going to be an event (not a world event, but perhaps just a small, mini event) or an in-app purchases sales thing? If it's an event, great even MORE animals. If it's a sale, that's a no-no for me. While other people are buying what they can get, I'm not going to waste money on a game that doesn't even pay back what it's worth. If I buy gems and use to speed breed, I can guarantee that none of them will be new animals I don't have. I guess we'll just have to wait till the weekend to find out...

Hopefully it's something everyone can enjoy :)

riddledom
11-27-14, 12:08 AM
Elsa;1009592']
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

This is the strangest thread ever. "we have some exciting things" coming up, but we won't tell you what they are. "Check your game" - yeah, I would say I occasionally do, didn't tell me anything (in Dragon story they are bringing back expired dragons, I see why that is exciting). "Please use this thread to discuss" what exactly? :D

xxxe
11-27-14, 02:48 AM
I agree, lowerig the odds on supers and ultras would be a great Black Friday! Excited to see either way. I love TLs Black Friday sale! Last year in BS, RS and FS they had great deals and 40% of gem sale. Thanks TL! Now back to trying for my Cold Turkey.

flowless
11-27-14, 09:42 AM
Iam hoping discount on grand habitus
I have my eye on the grand gem habit

bluefoxcrystal
11-27-14, 09:45 AM
Unicorn on sale? Pretty please :D

EviBrooklyn
11-27-14, 09:46 AM
Hope we at least get the 40% off sale on gems and how about a weekend of collecting double the runes in the mine lol

40% should be at Xmas
Black Friday sales are 50% and up :)

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 01:53 PM
How about buy one get one free? :p

sanya87
11-27-14, 02:04 PM
and this sale should start when? usual update time or before :D

my607
11-27-14, 04:25 PM
and this sale should start when? usual update time or before :D

I think these Black Friday sale is usually first thing in the morning.

my607
11-27-14, 04:26 PM
I would like a better chance of getting unicorn since I don't have one. I know others who are unicornless would like that as well.

CoodieBug
11-27-14, 04:50 PM
This is the strangest thread ever. "we have some exciting things" coming up, but we won't tell you what they are. "Check your game" - yeah, I would say I occasionally do, didn't tell me anything (in Dragon story they are bringing back expired dragons, I see why that is exciting). "Please use this thread to discuss" what exactly? :D

it needs to be something good --especially for those of us who are apathetic due to too many "fails," too long of breeding and hatching times and too many apples needed to evolve!!!!! :-(

xxShxx
11-27-14, 07:47 PM
When is the "usual update time" ?

cocauina
11-27-14, 07:53 PM
When is the "usual update time" ?

TeamLava is from San Francisco, so 10am to remove old and/or limited things, 10:30am to add new things, and 14:30pm to add the new mining dragon.

xxShxx
11-27-14, 07:54 PM
TeamLava is from San Francisco, so 10am to remove old and/or limited things, 10:30am to add new things, and 14:30pm to add the new mining dragon.

Thanks !

cocauina
11-27-14, 07:57 PM
Thanks !

You're welcome, now you only need to see what time is for you, if you live on a different timezone :p

dumbpluff
11-27-14, 09:19 PM
the special just went online--those who called the 40% off sale on gems was entirely correct!

the treasure toucan is on sale again for 400 gems, as well at the grand habitats! aaaand another value pack of 25,00 food, a skeletal dragon, and 50 runes for $10 instead of $15.

cquinn32
11-27-14, 09:20 PM
Looks like it's here a little early!!
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/56d182651b0105f27a3cbbc76e1d50c9_zps1db5ab7b.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/9a1d1349c08d32094ca0c3fd22460a6b_zps98fd0fcc.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/1b4fdbd1fb37a168b3be2ca18a820c72_zpse9a4b3f0.jpg

CoodieBug
11-27-14, 09:37 PM
Thanks !
Just bought sale tokens--and went through the whole 250 of them JUST to try for the Toucan--I believe it is a scam--and I'm sure they're going to cut me off from this forum because I am complaining too much!!!!! Watch out and good luck !!!!

CoodieBug
11-27-14, 09:42 PM
Just bought sale tokens--and went through the whole 250 of them JUST to try for the Toucan--I believe it is a scam--and I'm sure they're going to cut me off from this forum because I am complaining too much!!!!! Watch out and good luck !!!!

By the way--this is after I had at least 40 fails for the toucan--this time I got nothing except commons I already had!!! I am loosing interest in this fiasco!!!

zenobia42
11-27-14, 10:02 PM
The Toucan is also on sale - 400 gems.

CoodieBug
11-27-14, 10:20 PM
By the way--this is after I had at least 40 fails for the toucan--this time I got nothing except commons I already had!!! I am loosing interest in this fiasco!!!

Update--I caved in and bought my toucan and skeletal dragon-- I feel much better--sorry for my drama!!!

rosewaterlily
11-28-14, 12:06 AM
I caved and got the treasure toucan on sale too. Don't have any time to breed for it anymore since busy chasing the limited holiday creatures.

sanya87
11-28-14, 02:18 AM
Nothing for me at the moment... I think I will buy some gems to have for later cause I doubt they will be offered again at this price. These sales usually continue during the weekend no? Maybe they will offer different stuff again :)

flowless
11-28-14, 02:42 AM
Got two grand gem habitus even though i have only unicorn
But i dpubt i would see this price again

I might upgrade other habitus too if this sale continue longer

Bambamstad
11-28-14, 02:57 AM
As soon as my fifth rainguin in a row is ready, i will buy the toucan egg. Saved up gems, so they will be well spend that way.

ArcadiaTofu
11-28-14, 04:27 AM
Grand Gem Grove for only 150 gems = Best deal I've ever seen on FFS.

I've already purchased one, and I'm thinking about getting a second for all the new Gem animals I'll more than likely get in the future (still haven't tried for the Emerald Dragon yet but after all the crazy limited animal releases go away, I'll try again for it).

TL, please take note: Stop releasing so many animals per week (especially limited animals in particular) unless you raise the odds so we can actually have an easier time of breeding them out, thus giving us more time to actually breed permanent breeds that are now on the backburner. I still need a Vinotaur, Rockadile, Toucan, Emerald Dragon, Sea Drake, Bansheep (to name only a few) and for two whole weeks I haven't been able to breed them because of all the limited or possible limited animals that have been released. A real 'Christmas Miracle' would be if TL staff stopped releasing new animals for one solid month. That would make me, and most of the users of FFS, extremely happy. This game is just becoming too complicated/fast-paced, too fast. I thought you wanted to have users take their time from now on, thus the reason TL raised evolution times, habitat construction times, etc. So... in the name of 'balance'... how the heck can users ever keep up/take their time when every other week or so you guys release loads of limited animals or possible-limited animals and add in more permanent animals every week? Can't it wait a while to help users catch up and NOT become overwhelmed? This just doesn't make any sense at all, to me :(

I still say that the best 'deal' TL could give its users is if for a few days they raise the odds on all 'hard-to-get' or limited animals.

Plus, a second nest/breeding den wouldn't go awry...

sanya87
11-28-14, 05:28 AM
oooops... i was checking all these grand habitats and accidentally clicked and bought grand dark coves... oh well, what is done is done, at least that one holds 50 000 coins. so i put four of my dear dark super rares there. if i did that mistake with fire or nature habitat, i would be really mad at myself... so after i actually start to consider even grand electric or gem habitat but i realized i don't really need them, cause what i have at the moment keeps pretty good with how much my animals produce. and i don't have enough space for that so i gave up.

Hope something good is coming on saturday and sunday too :)

Second nest and breeding den sounds so good though... but i doubt we will get such a great deal...

Hawksmoor
11-28-14, 06:16 AM
I can't remember, how much is the Grand Gem Grove usually? Is it 600 gems?

Lisa0107
11-28-14, 06:32 AM
Does anyone know howl long this sale lasts? I am going to buy the toucan but I have to wait for my Rockadile fail to finish nesting first...

flowless
11-28-14, 06:37 AM
I can't remember, how much is the Grand Gem Grove usually? Is it 600 gems?

I just bought my third grand gem habit
That's the best deal I would say
If toucan was at a range of 200 I would have taken it

flowless
11-28-14, 06:38 AM
Does anyone know howl long this sale lasts? I am going to buy the toucan but I have to wait for my Rockadile fail to finish nesting first...

I think it might be 3 days
Cuz the package deal is for 3 days
I could be wrong hope the mods would help answer this one

Lisa0107
11-28-14, 06:44 AM
I think it might be 3 days
Cuz the package deal is for 3 days
I could be wrong hope the mods would help answer this one

That makes sense. I was worried it might end a noon or something stupid like that! LOL I bought some gems...would hate to not have the chance to get that toucan with them if it expired! LOL the one drawback about buying the toucan is I loose a lot of time to try for the cold turkey...decisions....decisions.....

flowless
11-28-14, 06:50 AM
That makes sense. I was worried it might end a noon or something stupid like that! LOL I bought some gems...would hate to not have the chance to get that toucan with them if it expired! LOL the one drawback about buying the toucan is I loose a lot of time to try for the cold turkey...decisions....decisions.....

Same here
I can't buy toucan when cold turkey at risk of going
So if I don't get turkey in the next two days
Then I guess not buying toucan

Hawksmoor
11-28-14, 06:59 AM
I'm pretty sure when you buy an animal it goes into your storage until you decide to place the egg in the nest, so you don't have to try to hatch it right away if you want to try for the turkey first. I haven't bought an animal yet, so perhaps someone else can confirm, but I know when you "win" them in the tournaments and battlegrounds they are placed in your storage, they don't go right in the nest.

Lisa0107
11-28-14, 07:12 AM
I'm pretty sure when you buy an animal it goes into your storage until you decide to place the egg in the nest, so you don't have to try to hatch it right away if you want to try for the turkey first. I haven't bought an animal yet, so perhaps someone else can confirm, but I know when you "win" them in the tournaments and battlegrounds they are placed in your storage, they don't go right in the nest.

I just tried to double check but you can't buy an animal unless your egg is empty. soooooooo....I think I'll go ahead and get the toucan, I'll still have a few days left to try for Cold Turkey. Tough choice Team Lava!!!! You are making me choose sides...troucan or turkey....LOL It's early...I'm rambling.... Good Luck everyone with the Black Friday sales!

Lisa0107
11-28-14, 07:20 AM
the toucan is on the nest! Woo Hoo!!!! but guess what I just realized...I have no room for a habitat! LOL I just expanded but I don't think that timer plus all the coins and time it will take to clear the brush will happen before the toucan is ready so I'll sell a farm for now and then buy it back once the spot of land is clear. It's always something! but I'm very happy to have my toucan! I am loving the black friday sale! THanks Team Lava!

flowless
11-28-14, 09:00 AM

I tried buying it
But it requires the nest to be empty
So I have to get the bloody turkey bird first

Hawksmoor
11-28-14, 09:05 AM
I just tried to double check but you can't buy an animal unless your egg is empty. soooooooo....I think I'll go ahead and get the toucan, I'll still have a few days left to try for Cold Turkey. Tough choice Team Lava!!!! You are making me choose sides...troucan or turkey....LOL It's early...I'm rambling.... Good Luck everyone with the Black Friday sales!

I tried buying it
But it requires the nest to be empty
So I have to get the bloody turkey bird first

Ok thanks, I didn't realize your nest had to be empty first.

cquinn32
11-28-14, 09:25 AM
Hope the weekend brings some more special deals!! I did take advantage of the 40% sale on gems but I don't know if I want to start buying premium habitats although the grand gem habitat is pretty tempting lol.

mymummy789
11-28-14, 09:33 AM
Hope the weekend brings some more special deals!! I did take advantage of the 40% sale on gems but I don't know if I want to start buying premium habitats although the grand gem habitat is pretty tempting lol.
I decided to get the premium gem habitat but I think that will be the only premium one I get. It must have brought me luck coz I just got a 45 hour breeding time :D

my607
11-28-14, 10:59 AM
I decided to get the premium gem habitat but I think that will be the only premium one I get. It must have brought me luck coz I just got a 45 hour breeding time :D

Wow congrats

Doompicnic
11-28-14, 01:28 PM
I am new at the game and just purchased the vampire cat. My question is, I see in this post that people are able to buy the skeletal dragon? Will I have the option to buy that as well? I do not see where to buy it.

Vodelle
11-28-14, 02:28 PM
I am new at the game and just purchased the vampire cat. My question is, I see in this post that people are able to buy the skeletal dragon? Will I have the option to buy that as well? I do not see where to buy it.
Same here, I got the offer for the cat. I assume it might be based on level because I'm also new (lvl 14). Probably older/higher-leveled players got the bigger offer.

FigmentValley
11-28-14, 02:44 PM
Sooooo .... How long is the sale for the various things? Over as of midnight mt? Or... ?

You can't buy an animal without an empty nest. Waiting for my nest to empty and a habitat to be done will take a while.....

xxShxx
11-28-14, 07:20 PM

I recently bought that Owl Bear offer, and the Owl Bear was put in my storage, so I think what you're saying is correct.

FigmentValley
11-28-14, 08:10 PM
Nope. I tried to buy the toucan, yet could not until my nest was empty.

An "offer" and winning one in a tournament are different from buying one from the regular shop.

Doompicnic
11-28-14, 08:53 PM
Aww. Thanks @Vodelle yeah I'm only at level 11. I was disappointed I couldn't buy the habitats on sale. I need to be at a higher level. Oh well.

FigmentValley
11-28-14, 09:08 PM
Ok. I am rarely this angry. But I am ANGRY. I pushed the buy the toucan for 400 gems, it reverted and claimed I did not have enough. I do. But then it processed again and the offer is no longer good. No warning. It clearly said "sale 400 gems". Then, when I said buy it, it would not let me.

That is just SO WRONG.

I almost got sucked in and actually bought something. I should have known -this game is just a tease - an unreliable, unfair tease.

Grrrrr.....
That may be the death knoll for this game.

Bah!

mymummy789
11-29-14, 04:22 AM
I think the toucan was only on sale for 24 hours. You must have just missed it :(

Hawksmoor
11-29-14, 05:19 AM
Sale's over for gems, Toucan, and half price Toucan habitat. Sale is still on for grand habitats and the package offer that includes the skeletal dragon.

flowless
11-29-14, 05:55 AM
Why did the offer for toucan ended so fast ?

Hawksmoor
11-29-14, 06:05 AM
Why did the offer for toucan ended so fast ?

I know, it went so quick. Last night I decided to bite the bullet and bought a bunch of gems. I tried to get the toucan through breeding but got fail after fail after fail. I decided to buy it and the habitat which was also 50% off. I was going to wait until today but I'm glad I didn't! (Bet TL is glad I didn't wait either...$$$ lol)

Hawksmoor
11-29-14, 06:34 AM
I wonder if more sales will be popping up? This sign says there may be more "goodies" all weekend?

FigmentValley
11-29-14, 06:40 AM
The sale was not 24 hours. It was about 13.

It serves me right. I just started thinking that maybe I would have a little fun and spend a bit. Jerking my chain like this brought me back to reality.

This is a virtual game, run at the whims of a group of people with an odd and sometimes perverse sense of ...... whatever. It is definitely not worth getting too attached, too involved or spending real money on it.

Thank you, TL for the reality check. I will not make that error again.

Jennerwein1
11-29-14, 06:51 AM
The sale was not 24 hours. It was about 13.

It serves me right. I just started thinking that maybe I would have a little fun and spend a bit. Jerking my chain like this brought me back to reality.

This is a virtual game, run at the whims of a group of people with an odd and sometimes perverse sense of ...... whatever. It is definitely not worth getting too attached, too involved or spending real money on it.

Thank you, TL for the reality check. I will not make that error again.

Same thing happened to me. Got gems for Toucan, but when my nest was finally empty, the sale disappeared. Oh well, saved my gems, will breed - or NOT, most likely- Toucan. Sick of Rainquins and Plantlers .

flowless
11-29-14, 07:08 AM
Went a little crazy and bought 3 grand gem habits and 4 grand electrical habits

It's like having 7 grand habits of the price of 2 habits

I wanted to have toucan but the sale ended so fast

That's the end of my gem crazy spending now back to slow breeding

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 07:16 AM
Yikes.... for me parting with $6 to get the 250 gems was a big investment in this game.... LOL?

I'm sad the sale's over, I was considering spending another $3 but now I will not I guess.

Oh well, still way more gems than I've ever had at any one time. I would definitely buy them again in the future if they do another 40% sale. I don't mind $6 for a reasonable amount of gems here and there.

FridayFarms
11-29-14, 07:37 AM
Wow. It would have been nice if there was a timer on the gem sale.....

cquinn32
11-29-14, 07:49 AM
No new offers today? Thought there was going to be "more goodies all weekend"?

FigmentValley
11-29-14, 07:51 AM
It would have been nicer if I could have had my questions about time zones answered. I have asked 4 times in this forum about time zones for this game and have never had an answer. It is, quite obviously, NOT my time zone. I am capable of dealing with that. But information is required.

riddledom
11-29-14, 08:00 AM
As far as I know Team Lava operates in Pacific time. However we do not always know the time when things are released or when deals etc. go online. Animals are released at noon I believe? (I am always asleep, not at noon). And apparently the black Friday deal went online before it even was Friday on the west coast (correct me if I am wrong). So the time zone only helps you so much.

FigmentValley
11-29-14, 08:14 AM
It went on line before it was Friday before East Coast time, too. So, what IS it?

Hawksmoor
11-29-14, 08:23 AM
Kooky and the other mods must have turkey bloat :p no sign of any of them :-(

EviBrooklyn
11-29-14, 08:36 AM
Went a little crazy and bought 3 grand gem habits and 4 grand electrical habits

It's like having 7 grand habits of the price of 2 habits

I wanted to have toucan but the sale ended so fast

That's the end of my gem crazy spending now back to slow breeding

Actually it's even cheaper when you consider the sale on the gems.

CoodieBug
11-29-14, 10:04 AM
Wow. It would have been nice if there was a timer on the gem sale.....

I was about to buy more gems this morning & couldn't believe my eyes--thought this "sale" was for the whole weekend--definitely is a reality check!! LOL

CoodieBug
11-29-14, 10:13 AM
And it's only Saturday morning here in Maine!!!

Xylenia
11-29-14, 10:32 AM
Last night at about 11PM EST I went to buy my Toucan on sale. I clicked on the sale display, clicked on the ok for 400 gems. But, boy, was I surprised when 800 gems were deducted from my balance. When I went back into the Shop, the Toucan and it's habitat wasn't showing as being on sale any more, but everything else that was part of the sale was still discounted. Instead, the new Citrine animal was in the top position.

I immediately sent an email to TeamLava, but I don't expect to hear anything back until Monday or so. I was very annoyed as you can imagine.

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 10:53 AM
Last night at about 11PM EST I went to buy my Toucan on sale. I clicked on the sale display, clicked on the ok for 400 gems. But, boy, was I surprised when 800 gems were deducted from my balance. When I went back into the Shop, the Toucan and it's habitat wasn't showing as being on sale any more, but everything else that was part of the sale was still discounted. Instead, the new Citrine animal was in the top position.

I immediately sent an email to TeamLava, but I don't expect to hear anything back until Monday or so. I was very annoyed as you can imagine.

Oh yeah that's awful! You definitely make them refund your 400 gems!!

FigmentValley
11-29-14, 01:37 PM
That is what would have happened to me, except I did not have 800. I had just enough to speed my nest a bit, clear a bit of bush for the habitat and buy the toucan. When I clicked it, it said "not enough".

It is only a dumb game.

FigmentValley
11-29-14, 02:00 PM
Mine went away at 10pm EST.

chiareh
11-29-14, 04:41 PM
I bought mine early in the morning. Sped up the egg in my nest and just went ahead and bought the gems and the toucan. It's evolving now.
eta to clarify that I bought it yesterday (Friday) morning. :)

saucysammis
11-30-14, 12:30 PM
I caved. I bought the grand gem habitat. I have NO gem animals, but I want it for its superman massiveness on the upper plateau. One day when a crystal unicorn finds it's way into the forest it will visit the empty mini gem habitat (that I bought a couple of months ago to lure it) on its way to its Grand Crystal Home in the sky.

Sigh. No regrets.

cquinn32
11-30-14, 01:33 PM
Does everyone still have premium habitats on sale?

GreasedLightening
11-30-14, 01:34 PM
Yep. Bought a grand fire this morning.

EviBrooklyn
11-30-14, 01:35 PM
Does everyone still have premium habitats on sale?

I do. Still at 150 gems each.

cquinn32
11-30-14, 01:37 PM
Yep. Bought a grand fire this morning.

Ok just wondering cause I've gotten the pop up every day but could have swore that it read "today only" every time lol.

sand
11-30-14, 01:38 PM
Okay, so we got a teaser for Cyber Monday deals tomorrow. (The Grand habitats are still selling for 150 gems right now.)
What could they come with that might top the Black Friday deals?
I have no more free gems to spare, so it will have to be SPECTACULAR to prompt me to buy some. On Satyr Sanctuary, I got 2 Grand Gem Groves; I had been saving up for one at the regular price, so didn't hesitate. On Forest Gump, I got a Grand Electric Enclave and a Grand Dark Cove. Vash-Naroom didn't take part in any sales.
Maybe tomorrow we may see prices slashed on COIN items like Big Electric Enclaves and Grand Farms? That would be cool. Or maybe (for those who have the gems to spend or money to buy them) half-price deals on more of the breedable but elusive supers; not just Toucan.

Hawksmoor
11-30-14, 02:01 PM
If the unicorn's 200 gems like the toucan I'll be all over that like white on rice!

sand
12-01-14, 05:57 AM
If the unicorn's 200 gems like the toucan I'll be all over that like white on rice!

The Toucan sale was 400, slashed from 800. It was Unicornicopia who went on sale for 200, discounted from 400.

The Cyber Monday sale on Crystal Unicorn is pretty decent, but it's not one you can use free gems for. $20 for the egg and a generous portion of food and coins. Consider $20 would normally buy just over 530 gems. I don't think I will get it for my younger forests that have no ultras, because I'm too broke in real life, but it's a nice offer.

azucita
12-01-14, 01:10 PM
the habitats are no longer on sale, right?

saucysammis
12-01-14, 02:19 PM
the habitats are no longer on sale, right?

Looks like that sale has ended for me too.

I had enough gems to buy one, and only one grand habitat. I chose the gem grove. I have no unicorn. Now unicorns are on sale. Temptation!

azucita
12-01-14, 03:32 PM
Looks like that sale has ended for me too.

I had enough gems to buy one, and only one grand habitat. I chose the gem grove. I have no unicorn. Now unicorns are on sale. Temptation!

i bought the unicorn :) its a little expensive for my budget but in the grand scheme of things, i just had to get it...... had it been a dollar more, i would not have been able to get it.

EviBrooklyn
12-01-14, 04:25 PM
i bought the unicorn :) its a little expensive for my budget but in the grand scheme of things, i just had to get it...... had it been a dollar more, i would not have been able to get it.

Congrats. Enjoy, it's a beautiful critter

azucita
12-02-14, 12:02 PM
Congrats. Enjoy, it's a beautiful critter