PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Deals!

FrozenTurtle
11-26-14, 04:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/HzI9WlJ.png?1

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.

orleansparish
11-26-14, 04:42 PM
Valentine day items from years ago! And some more big beautiful homes!

Natasha_07
11-26-14, 05:18 PM
Oh My!!! I see holiday items, HOLIDAY SURPRISE, HOLIDAY GIFT and CANDY CANE out of the boxes please...!!!!

soclassymom
11-26-14, 10:06 PM
I'm so excited

CuteTali
11-26-14, 11:10 PM
Yes!!! BF event for Farm Story! Wasn't sure if we were even gonna get anything this year. I just hope the prices are more reasonable this year, especially for a game that's pretty much mostly discontinued. Last year's prices were too steep for me and I ended up not being able to afford any gems for this game because of it.

poisonoushades
11-27-14, 02:08 AM
Really?! Why, though? There are never any updates on this game anymore. This is awesomazing!!! :D

BettyJoPeters
11-27-14, 10:43 AM
Well this caught my attention! I'm an ol timer on an android device. Be nice to get stuff never could get before. Of course not buying gems. Days gone by I would have. Happy Thanksgiving to all (ツ)

bufffarm
11-27-14, 02:43 PM
How about releasing the floating island plz. Also the heart trees.

orleansparish
11-27-14, 08:28 PM
Yes!!! BF event for Farm Story! Wasn't sure if we were even gonna get anything this year. I just hope the prices are more reasonable this year, especially for a game that's pretty much mostly discontinued. Last year's prices were too steep for me and I ended up not being able to afford any gems for this game because of it.

Even without buying gems or playing anymore, I keep my game on my android phone and ipad. With all the download goals I have between 120 and 350+ gems saved. My buying gems days were over after in April of last year when I tried for items in the doggie or easter box I think it was.

It's so sad how one minute we had updates every week and it....just.....stopped. Still a popular game too. And players were still buying gems. Just think it's silly to continue to offer gem sales when they know the game is gone. Guess newer folks will buy them because they will have a way to go. I could play to reach the max level and master crops but can't be bothered. I still go to decorate every four months or do and get free gems but blah. However, It doesn't stop me from wishing for great things I've always wanted.

Really can't remember if I got gems last year or had some saved. If I did it wasn't more than $19 worth. This time I should be able to get goodies on all four farms I've got now. Can't wait! Time is going super slow now.

orleansparish
11-27-14, 08:30 PM
How about releasing the floating island plz. Also the heart trees.

I think it was offered last year. I bought one. Or it could be another I'm thinking of, so many islands I swear! I really want that weekend getaway island thingy. It's to die for! And one of my most coveted items. I'm about to go remove all those useless gem animals I have from the dozens upon dozens of times I opened boxes to make room. I'd love to see that pony iOS got as a goal a few years back.

orleansparish
11-27-14, 10:30 PM
No large grand homes this time. But I got the duck pond, heart bridge, autumn barn and the heart green house. Don't want to use all my gems and have 200 left in case we get something new between now and Monday.

Natasha_07
11-27-14, 10:33 PM
Disappointed! There's nothing from the teaser, what a let down for me. To those enjoying the valentine stuff congrats.

11-28-14, 08:17 AM
Another disappointment from Team Lava. They should release everything since they no longer support this game. I guess this will be good for new players but for most of us it's nothing. I love this game but it's getting hard to hang in there. If not for my great neighbors I would have quit already. My advice to new players, just get what you can with coins and don't spend real money on a dead game.

happyday5
11-28-14, 09:25 AM
Last year did they offer different items over the weekend? Trying to decide whether to spend all my gems today or save some to see what else gets offered. I'm thinking they might since none of the teaser items are out there today. Help!

BettyJoPeters
11-28-14, 09:59 AM
it's the winter stuff I'm looking for. Trees n what nots couldn't get with my android. They had offered it to ios devices before androids got goals. Oh gee... the familar sound is back. IOS stuff. Big reason I stopped playing TL games :(

orleansparish
11-28-14, 10:45 AM
Last year did they offer different items over the weekend? Trying to decide whether to spend all my gems today or save some to see what else gets offered. I'm thinking they might since none of the teaser items are out there today. Help!

I'd wait. They offered a few new things for cyber Monday.

melissabrwneyes
11-28-14, 01:18 PM
Is it just me, or did they remove some crops/trees?

happyday5
11-28-14, 01:42 PM
I'd wait. They offered a few new things for cyber Monday.

Ok, I think you're right. I'm going to wait and see. I already have a pretty good collection of valentines decorations. I really want the Night Mare horse! And more Christmas decorations!

happyday5
11-28-14, 01:43 PM
Is it just me, or did they remove some crops/trees?

I cant tell that any crops or trees are missing.

twospoons
11-28-14, 04:16 PM
I bought the duck pond, which is great, and I think I'll buy the windmill too, but otherwise wasn't crazy about the selection. Still have a bunch of saved gems left (cause who would buy for an un-updated game?) for some hopefully new stuff tomorrow!

orleansparish
11-28-14, 05:38 PM
Ok, I think you're right. I'm going to wait and see. I already have a pretty good collection of valentines decorations. I really want the Night Mare horse! And more Christmas decorations!

I wish they'd released the old goal trees. Logging in last night makes me want to play again, at least to master the old crops and trees.

3cala
11-28-14, 08:54 PM
Thank you TL for not forgetting about us farmers! :D

3cala
11-28-14, 09:10 PM
Thank you TL for not forgetting about us farmers! :D

Oh no! I went back into FS after posting this and all the comeback items are gone. I missed them already :-(. Some people work, you know

FrozenTurtle
11-29-14, 12:57 AM
Oh no! I went back into FS after posting this and all the comeback items are gone. I missed them already :-(. Some people work, you know

Sorry about that! We've just extended these items another 4 hours. Thanks for letting us know!

Natasha_07
11-29-14, 03:18 AM
Sorry about that! We've just extended these items another 4 hours. Thanks for letting us know!

Will be getting any seasonal items from the teaser ?

I have been waiting patiently for that.

mnmpets98
11-29-14, 06:05 AM
Wow very disappointing black friday sale. I wanted some winter and christmas stuff. Valentines? Its bad enough they dont have any old xmas version and no updates. Pretty much ready to quit this game, gems are high for a game with no updates bah hunbug!!!!

TexasFarmerBarb
11-29-14, 10:28 AM
Very sad they didn't unlock the goal items such as the candy cane crop and snowy pine tree etc etc....many new players never got the chance to get the goals so they can unlock the items...why can't Team Lava be good to us this holiday season and make all the loyal players happy! Bring back old holiday crops as well so we can have more things to plant! Pretty please!!!

tr777
11-29-14, 08:05 PM
Expected a selection of Christmas & winter items.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! With Turkey Day upon us, we'd like to give you a heads up that we have some exciting things coming this Black Friday! Check your game everyday to see what we have in store for you! Please use this thread to discuss everything lined up for this weekend.[/QUOTE]

BettyJoPeters
11-30-14, 09:43 AM

Thank you Frozen Turtle for your kind words. You have put a smile on my face. Have a wonderful holiday season. (ツ)

happyday5
11-30-14, 10:10 AM
Thank you Frozen Turtle for your kind words. You have put a smile on my face. Have a wonderful holiday season. (ツ)

I'm so happy that Team Lava is bringing back some wonderful decorations and animals. Thank you for remembering your loyal players. I'm looking forward to seeing some Christmas decorations offered on Cyber Monday. (Hint.) Those will put a big smile on my face. Oh, and if Santa would please bring me Night Mare, please. I've been a good girl all year, really!🎁🎄🎅

BettyJoPeters
12-01-14, 05:58 AM
Cyber Monday? hummmmm, nothing.

TexasFarmerBarb
12-01-14, 08:36 AM
I'm so happy that Team Lava is bringing back some wonderful decorations and animals. Thank you for remembering your loyal players. I'm looking forward to seeing some Christmas decorations offered on Cyber Monday. (Hint.) Those will put a big smile on my face. Oh, and if Santa would please bring me Night Mare, please. I've been a good girl all year, really!🎁🎄🎅

I don't see anything new for cyber Monday...what's up with that?

yanochka
12-01-14, 09:34 AM
I don't see anything exciting either...maybe there are delays...let's hope :)

so far the sale has been very disappointing

happyday5
12-01-14, 08:12 PM
Team Lava must have forgotten us today. I'm very sad. And rich. Since I didn't spend my gems because I kept coming back looking for other stuff to be offered, just like they said to do. You know, I really wish I could meet someone who works there. Maybe I could get them to explain why they don't at least sell the old stuff that they've already developed. I just don't get it.

BettyJoPeters
12-01-14, 09:36 PM
I don't get it either. Frozen Turtle, what's going on? Why no Monday update?

BettyJoPeters
12-01-14, 09:38 PM
happyday5, I'm just south of you in Lake Jackson :)

12-01-14, 09:58 PM
I'm having a hard time downloading my games from an Android app to a Windows 8 :(

12-01-14, 09:59 PM
Ps I love all my games

rhea998
12-01-14, 11:37 PM
I did not find any Christmas stuff Black Friday Monday same old thanksgiving and Valentine stuff .

TexasFarmerBarb
12-02-14, 05:36 AM
I'm having a hard time downloading my games from an Android app to a Windows 8 :(

This game will not work on Windows 8. It only works on iOS and Androids.

happyday5
12-18-14, 10:20 PM
happyday5, I'm just south of you in Lake Jackson :)

BettyJo, we are neighbors in more ways than one. I'm also your FS neighbor, American Gothic!:o