PDA

View Full Version : Citrine Peregrin 11-28-14

the_harlequin
11-25-14, 11:19 PM
45 Hours

http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16898&d=1417206956&thumb=1 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16898&d=1417206956)

http://media.tumblr.com/8fae1d0c36f052c790d6db2a6907cdd9/tumblr_inline_nfm9osIjeO1qm7yoc.png
This creature’s luminous nature will brighten any Forest! Bring some sparkle to your land with the Citrine Peregrin in Fantasy Forest Story (https://www.facebook.com/fantasyforestapp)!

Seems like a new GEM critter, my guess would be Electric.

arikatu
11-25-14, 11:26 PM
(๑♡⌓♡๑)

LOVE IT. (Falcons! <3)

With that kind of description, it definitely seems like it! Can't wait for the day I finally get a unicorn. Look out, gem creatures, I'M COMING FOR YOU ALL.

ETA: On a side note, the LotR fan in me can't help but yell out "Fool of a Took!"

dumbpluff
11-25-14, 11:30 PM
oh dang! i haven't even tried to start breeding for any single gem creature, but this guy looks pretty intense. probably my favorite gem animal by design so far!

sweetypies97
11-26-14, 12:34 AM
it looks gorgeous!

sanya87
11-26-14, 02:30 AM
I am not so thrilled with this one, looks like a falconch, only different colors. For a gem creature I think they could do it better...

readysetgo888
11-26-14, 07:10 AM
I am not so thrilled with this one, looks like a falconch, only different colors. For a gem creature I think they could do it better...

My thoughts exactly... What an awful gem creature. There are more than enough birds and especially electric birds as it is. Very disappointed.

The ruby razorback was not the most attractive for a gem creature IMO but this guy is just a straight up clone of two other electric animals. Forget that. :(

On the bright side I'll never have to waste a single moment breeding for it.

flowless
11-26-14, 09:23 AM
Oh TL

Gem animals should be majestic

In dragon story the designs were so beautiful

This feel like a regular animal that even if it was released as a regular one I wouldn't be so excited about

The last earth green animal was so beautiful even it's name started with unicorn

readysetgo888
11-26-14, 09:54 AM

Uh... yeah.... no.

This "new" animal is practically identical to the Falconch.... with just a little bit of Hippogryph thrown in. Extremely obvious if you click the image I just posted.

TL, do you honestly think this is acceptable? The adjustments to this new animal made from a Falconch clone probably took about 5 minutes total. And this is our Gem-Electric animal?

PLEASE, PLEASE rethink this. I'm ok with another bird (although I don't really like it) but at least go back and adjust the design so that it is a unique bird.

Everyone, post if you agree... they sometimes will listen and make adjustments and this is just not cool.

my607
11-26-14, 10:07 AM
I agree it doesn't look too special to be a gem animal. It does look like the hippogrphy

Tokitae
11-26-14, 10:25 AM
Where's the gem in this? ��

cquinn32
11-26-14, 10:28 AM
Yes I agree for a gem creature it could be better!!!

sanya87
11-26-14, 10:35 AM
for a gem creature it should be by far the most beautifull bird in the game, but this one not even close. hyppogryph looks nicer than that. well we can only hope they will make some adjustements untill it comes out, but honestly i doubt they even read this...

readysetgo888
11-26-14, 10:54 AM
for a gem creature it should be by far the most beautifull bird in the game, but this one not even close. hyppogryph looks nicer than that. well we can only hope they will make some adjustements untill it comes out, but honestly i doubt they even read this...

We can ask Kooky to pass the unhappiness along... Kooky would you let them know? Thanks so much!

Aernak
11-26-14, 11:30 AM
Meh. It is not very nice looking.

Hawksmoor
11-26-14, 01:43 PM
Sorry, just playing devil's advocate here...where in the description does it say it's a gem animal? Sorry if it says somewhere else :o

But yeah the Falconch is identical, just more blue-ish

sanya87
11-26-14, 01:47 PM
Sorry, just playing devil's advocate here...where in the description does it say it's a gem animal? Sorry if it says somewhere else :o

But yeah the Falconch is identical, just more blue-ish

it doesn't say it in the description but on the picture we can see it's in the gem grove which is reserved only for gem animals.

Hawksmoor
11-26-14, 01:48 PM
it doesn't say it in the description but on the picture we can see it's in the gem grove which is reserved only for gem animals.

Well, that makes perfect sense lol! Thanks sanya :o

my607
11-26-14, 01:49 PM
Where's the gem in this? ��

It's in a gem habitat

sanya87
11-26-14, 01:56 PM
Well, that makes perfect sense lol! Thanks sanya :o

you're welcome :) but looks like nobody's thrilled with it being a gem animal...

Hawksmoor
11-26-14, 02:07 PM
you're welcome :) but looks like nobody's thrilled with it being a gem animal...

Well, I'm still waiting for my unicorn so I'll be waiting for this one too. If it's limited I'll be out of luck

Hawksmoor
11-26-14, 02:35 PM
Actually, to tell the truth I'm kind of relieved that the next animal they're releasing is a gem hybrid. Since I don't have a unicorn yet I don't feel so much pressure to get this one "right away". Everything else lately has had the spectre of "limited" hanging over it, so there's this urge and need to get it before it's gone. So, no unicorn, no Citrine Peregrine. And I'm ok with that :-)

zenobia42
11-26-14, 03:09 PM
Even more dissapointing than the second gem creature being yet another pig. This is a tiny bit more majestic, but a) not anywhere near the majesty of the first 2 gems, unicorn and dragon, and b) not even original! It is a falconch CLONE. Bah!

arikatu
11-26-14, 04:36 PM
Actually, to tell the truth I'm kind of relieved that the next animal they're releasing is a gem hybrid. Since I don't have a unicorn yet I don't feel so much pressure to get this one "right away". Everything else lately has had the spectre of "limited" hanging over it, so there's this urge and need to get it before it's gone. So, no unicorn, no Citrine Peregrine. And I'm ok with that :-)

THIS. I basically feel the same way! Gem creature? Whelp, this can go with all the other to-do list creatures listed under goal number 18327891501094 of getting a Crystal Unicorn. I hyperbolize, obviously. So maybe it puts a little more pressure on getting a unicorn and bumps up the goal to 18327891501093 on my list, but hey, in the meantime, there's other possible creatures to get (I'm looking at you, Sea Horse).

All the creatures here are clones of something else or other. The Crystal Unicorn itself is based on the Pyro Pony, right? But, then again, you'd think that if they could make such a huge difference between the two, they could have made this peregrine more... gem-structured and majestic-looking. That earth-colored smudge on its belly made me think it was another Electric-Earth hybrid at first. But seeing as it was in a gem habitat, well then, go figure. What if it turns out to be a Gem-Earth hybrid? I thought they would release Earth before Electric. Citrine is a form a quartz, and quartz is a mineral... aaaand maybe I'm grasping at straws. Whatever it is, it has to be a gem creature either way.

And either way, I've still got some love for this creature, haha. Falcons! <3

maidsama1999
11-26-14, 05:56 PM
This new "gem" animal is honestly a disappointment. It looks almost exactly like the Falconch, as other people were saying. In FFS Gemstone animals should be stunning, beautiful, unique and majestic! This looks like there was very little effort put into its design. I really hope that they'll AT LEAST change it up a lot, but my preference is that they totally delete this so-called "gem" animal and start from over scratch. Come on TL! You guys can do better than this. :/

Btw, I was thinking of a new gemstone animal, I thought of it only yesterday so I don't have that many details about but I thought I'd share just for fun. ^_^
Name: Serendibite Swan
Elements: Gem and Dark
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Description: Serendibite Cygnets ( baby swan) are known as "ugly ducklings" when they are young. They are picked on by other forest creatures. As they grow up they become a vision of pure beauty with their dazzling black feathers and graceful figure.

Haha so yeah that's all I have so far, the gemstone Serendibite can be replaced with any other black gemstone I guess, but I thought that one suited it the most, plus Onyx is overused and the Onyx Ox already exists. Just thought I'd give TL an idea or at least some inspiration. I kind of like my idea to be honest. o.o'

11-26-14, 06:30 PM
I do like the idea and I understand where this is coming from. The thing is, I don't think that it should be a Gem type. The design is kind of cool but it seems a bit too plain (in my opinion). I love that a new falcon styled animal is being released and all but I'm not all that pleased... :3

maidsama1999
11-26-14, 07:36 PM
Even more dissapointing than the second gem creature being yet another pig. This is a tiny bit more majestic, but a) not anywhere near the majesty of the first 2 gems, unicorn and dragon, and b) not even original! It is a falconch CLONE. Bah!

I totally agree, TL needs to be more creative. :/ Btw I just sent you an invite on FFS, my name is Phenomenal in a fancy font on there. XD

viramisu
11-27-14, 08:04 AM
Another gem creature. Dont have unicorn. Not happy.

flowless
11-27-14, 09:46 AM
I would wish TL to reconsider releasing this one
So have Black Friday and no need to for new animal
And redesign this bird
I don't think ur sales gonna go up for this one

infinitelove19
11-27-14, 10:20 AM
Add me to the list of folks not overly impressed with this one. At first I didn't realize this was a crystal hybrid, but either way it isn't very inventive. The one good thing about not liking it, is I won't have to sit through numerous and lengthy fails. It does seem like an electric hybrid, anybody know how long electric takes to hatch? Isn't it five or six hours or so?
I wonder if TL is releasing crystal hybrids in increasing order of fail times???...

I hope the eventual black/crystal hybrid is awesome, I can see so many wonderful possibilities for this! :-)

BunnieMix
11-27-14, 01:39 PM
I really can't wait to get a Unicorn. Even if this one isn't that impressive, I'm sure there will be more of them that are.

xxShxx
11-27-14, 07:31 PM
This new "gem" animal is honestly a disappointment. It looks almost exactly like the Falconch, as other people were saying. In FFS Gemstone animals should be stunning, beautiful, unique and majestic! This looks like there was very little effort put into its design. I really hope that they'll AT LEAST change it up a lot, but my preference is that they totally delete this so-called "gem" animal and start from over scratch. Come on TL! You guys can do better than this. :/

Btw, I was thinking of a new gemstone animal, I thought of it only yesterday so I don't have that many details about but I thought I'd share just for fun. ^_^
Name: Serendibite Swan
Elements: Gem and Dark
Rarity: Ultra Rare
Description: Serendibite Cygnets ( baby swan) are known as "ugly ducklings" when they are young. They are picked on by other forest creatures. As they grow up they become a vision of pure beauty with their dazzling black feathers and graceful figure.

Haha so yeah that's all I have so far, the gemstone Serendibite can be replaced with any other black gemstone I guess, but I thought that one suited it the most, plus Onyx is overused and the Onyx Ox already exists. Just thought I'd give TL an idea or at least some inspiration. I kind of like my idea to be honest. o.o'

I think your idea is creative and well thought-out. Personally, I'd rather it wasn't a gem creature but that's my opinion. If you back out of the discussions category, there is a category for SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK and you could put your post there also, so it has a better chance of being brought to TL's attention.

Drachenia
11-27-14, 11:23 PM
Hello! I like it very, looks like an eagle. Oh look forward to breed it

flowless
11-28-14, 02:45 AM
Post in the wrong thread :)

Drachenia
11-28-14, 03:33 AM
Post in the wrong thread :)

I'm not in the wrong topic, the Citrine Peregrin looks like an eagle Electrical

maidsama1999
11-28-14, 05:23 AM
I think your idea is creative and well thought-out. Personally, I'd rather it wasn't a gem creature but that's my opinion. If you back out of the discussions category, there is a category for SUGGESTIONS & FEEDBACK and you could put your post there also, so it has a better chance of being brought to TL's attention.

Oh I decided to post it here because that's all I have so far. XD If I come up with more then I might do that, but I was just posting for fun. ^_^ It's cool that you like it though. :p

Lisa0107
11-28-14, 06:34 AM
this animal is not in my market. I have the update from a few days ago so I know I'm current...maybe it's coming in the next weekly update?

the_harlequin
11-28-14, 10:30 AM
this animal is not in my market. I have the update from a few days ago so I know I'm current...maybe it's coming in the next weekly update?

It is coming this Friday American time, so if you live in Europe or more eastern it will be released while you sleep :)

arikatu
11-28-14, 10:54 AM
I'm not in the wrong topic, the Citrine Peregrin looks like an eagle Electrical

I think flowless meant that the post s/he made was in the wrong thread.

The more I look at the image and that smudge of earth coloring on its body, the more I feel like it's gem-earth, not gem-electric.

sanya87
11-28-14, 11:08 AM
I think flowless meant that the post s/he made was in the wrong thread.

The more I look at the image and that smudge of earth coloring on its body, the more I feel like it's gem-earth, not gem-electric.

yeah i was thinking that too, it looks like it can be gem earth also... i hope it is and that gem electric animal will be much much better!

It is coming this Friday American time, so if you live in Europe or more eastern it will be released while you sleep :)

i am in france and usually updates are out around 8:30 p.m. :)

readysetgo888
11-28-14, 11:58 AM
I hope it's not out yet because it's being redesigned as something better than a lazy falconch clone!

The colors to me look like twins of the electric-earth animals... Not a fan.

MelodicStars
11-28-14, 12:35 PM
I hope it's not out yet because it's being redesigned as something better than a lazy falconch clone!

The colors to me look like twins of the electric-earth animals... Not a fan.
It's already out in the shop. Just found out right now.

sanya87
11-28-14, 12:38 PM
Ugh, it is gem electric after all... I think I will ignore it for awhile!

Skyanor
11-28-14, 01:00 PM
Got the 45h timer (for Citrine Peregrin) after about 30 tries with Lightning Leopard and Crystal Unicorn, which was quite expensive (costed me around 500 gems(30x(8x2)=480). Fortunately there was the black friday sale today.

Assuming zu have the same luck, it would have taken 10 days(with 8h fails there are exactly three attemps per day) without speedbreeding.

Good luck, everyone!

jim23cash
11-28-14, 01:36 PM
I got it on 3rd try with Lightning Leopard and Crystal Unicorn. 45 Hours. Good Luck!

A2TUDE
11-28-14, 02:43 PM
Got mine used 250 gems I think was about 30 tries....

Lightening and unicorn 45hrs

readysetgo888
11-28-14, 03:07 PM
Yuck... I wouldn't pay any gems for it lol. The only positive is that I won't have to waste any stress breeding for it.

Splashy81
11-28-14, 05:04 PM
Add me to the list of people unhappy with this creature's design!! It's ugly! TL, please consider an overhaul of this guy's looks!! He is plain and ordinary looking, a copy of the already-ugly & boring Falconch.

If you simply read the response to the new Unicornucopia, it is overwhelmingly clear that people LIKE that design. It got a very positive response. This new gem critter is ugly & disliked!!!! TL, please consider a re-design!

Melis2a84
11-28-14, 06:37 PM
OMG yay 45 hrs lightening leopard and crystal unicorn

maidsama1999
11-28-14, 06:40 PM
Add me to the list of people unhappy with this creature's design!! It's ugly! TL, please consider an overhaul of this guy's looks!! He is plain and ordinary looking, a copy of the already-ugly & boring Falconch.

If you simply read the response to the new Unicornucopia, it is overwhelmingly clear that people LIKE that design. It got a very positive response. This new gem critter is ugly & disliked!!!! TL, please consider a re-design!

I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so angry that they actually released this boring creature into the game. Does TL not read the feedback? Gemstone animals are supposed to be unique, this is a Falconch clone. If it was an Earth and Electric type I wouldn't mind at all since that's what it looks like IMO, but TL just wasted the gem and electric hybrid on this thing. I mean, how unoriginal can you get?

Btw I sent an invite to you in FFS, my forest name is Phenomenal in a fancy font. :3

Drachenia
11-28-14, 07:36 PM
I couldn't agree with you more! I'm so angry that they actually released this boring creature into the game. Does TL not read the feedback? Gemstone animals are supposed to be unique, this is a Falconch clone. If it was an Earth and Electric type I wouldn't mind at all since that's what it looks like IMO, but TL just wasted the gem and electric hybrid on this thing. I mean, how unoriginal can you get?

Btw I sent an invite to you in FFS, my forest name is Phenomenal in a fancy font. :3

I know it is deleted my report, but I'm not agree with them. You have only a picture now, but if it in the habitat he looks good. It's all about having fun, you mus do not have all the animals.
Anyone can form and make his island as he wants. I'm please to stick to the topic of the breeding Citrine Peregrin. TL please make breeding easier for Citrine Peregrin not 8 hours, please please
I have spent many gems for acceleration, but no Citrine Peregrin

happy2010
11-28-14, 11:50 PM

My gem animal family

SilverBunnyDragon
11-29-14, 02:56 AM
Wow, I have every gem animal, unicorn, Emerald, and Ruby, and I wanted to get the entire gem family of animals. But this "gem/electric" hybrid is just an uglier version of the falconch, if I can get practically the exact same bird (Falconch) a lot quicker and cheaper than this ultra rare, why in the world would I even WANT to try for this copy cat?!! XD Well I guess this means less stress trying to breed this gem abomination, but I am sad that I will not be completing my little gem family. :(

xxxe
11-29-14, 05:05 AM
I got it on 3rd try with Lightning Leopard and Crystal Unicorn. 45 Hours. Good Luck!

Again with the amazing luck! You are seriously one of the luckiest people I have come across on this forum! Congrats!

ArcadiaTofu
11-29-14, 05:53 AM
Wait, so... THIS gem animal is now 8 HOURS if you fail it?! Wow... and here I thought that the next gem animal would be, I don't know... an Earth one? A Water one? Or maybe a Dark one? Why immediately jump to Lightning unless they want the longest fail time possible for a gem hybrid? This makes hardly any sense to me unless you take that into account, because wasn't TL going in order of the elements they released before? Nature is the first, then Fire... and then Earth, right?

I hope, for everyone's sakes, that TL, from now on, does NOT make new single element breeds any higher than a few hours so when the 'fails' for gem animals comes out it isn't some crazy fail rates like 8 hours >.< How the heck can users keep pace with the game when TL not only releases a ton of new creatures every month (many of which might just end up being limited and some that are), but makes the gem animal fail rates so high? This is turning out too much like Dragon Story, and when I realized I couldn't keep up with the pace it was at (as well as the horrible odds for super/rare drops) I deleted it and haven't looked back since :\ I've a feeling a lot of people on here are at the same point I'm at and are close to quitting this game out of frustration. Games are supposed to be fun, not frustrating. This is becoming too frustrating and the 'limited' creatures popping up are the root of that frustration for me (especially since the drop rates for rares and supers have plummeted since 'limited' creatures were introduced).

Or am I the only one that's noticed that this game is now a clone of Dragon Story and is picking up a lot of its bad 'quirks' that caused many users to quit it? >.<

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 07:12 AM
Wait, so... THIS gem animal is now 8 HOURS if you fail it?! Wow... and here I thought that the next gem animal would be, I don't know... an Earth one? A Water one? Or maybe a Dark one? Why immediately jump to Lightning unless they want the longest fail time possible for a gem hybrid? This makes hardly any sense to me unless you take that into account, because wasn't TL going in order of the elements they released before? Nature is the first, then Fire... and then Earth, right?

Wow... I was literally coming into this thread to post EXACTLY this.

Why Gem-Electric on Black Friday? Could it be the 8 hour fails? To make people spend more to speed more? I see by the posts in this thread that it worked on a few people. I'm pretty unhappy that the Gem animals don't seem to be going in order, and the longer fail time for Electric is the only possible reason.

Of course, it would have worked on a lot more people if the animal didn't suck so much.... I'm actually glad it does, because otherwise I might have been tempted to take some time away from Water-Earth-Nature to breed for it and now I don't have to bother. I'm actually amazed that anyone was still excited about this clone of an already released bird.

And yeah... I really hope they take feedback from us and don't make the next element have a 20 hour common hybrid fail and 12 hour single element breed but I'd put some money on those being the exact numbers...

EviBrooklyn
11-29-14, 08:42 AM
Again with the amazing luck! You are seriously one of the luckiest people I have come across on this forum! Congrats!

Hmmm, I'm very skeptical

ramothsflight
11-29-14, 09:16 AM
Hmmm, I'm very skeptical

You shouldn't be. Annie is a dedicated, fun, honest, caring DS player and I hope she stays with FFS as well. With all the habitat issues on DS (which Annie and many others, including me, are experiencing) it's nice to play FFS and have room to spare. Let's be positive snd supportive of each other. We certainly don't get any support or answers from TL.

Congrats to those who got the new gem animal!

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 09:24 AM
Hmmm, I'm very skeptical

I am as well. I definitely do not want to offend anyone but when the same few players get every new animal right away every time, I believe there are a lot of gems involved somehow. I know A2TUDE said it took 30 tries and I appreciate knowing that.

ramothsflight
11-29-14, 09:39 AM
I am as well. I definitely do not want to offend anyone but when the same few players get every new animal right away every time, I believe there are a lot of gems involved somehow. I know A2TUDE said it took 30 tries and I appreciate knowing that.

She tells us she speed breeds, and spends money on the games. At least in DS this is true and one could guess that she used gems to speed through for Citrine. She got lucky on this one and only had the breed a few times. If she got it third try, figure two speed breeds and another to get in the nest to show us. Let's be happy for those who got Citrine. No luck for us yet, but will keep at it.

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 09:43 AM
She tells us she speed breeds, and spends money on the games. At least in DS this is true and one could guess that she used gems to speed through for Citrine. She got lucky on this one and only had the breed a few times. If she got it third try, figure two speed breeds and another to get in the nest to show us. Let's be happy for those who got Citrine. No luck for us yet, but will keep at it.

That's fine, I'm not trying to insult anyone... This is the internet. People make stuff up all the time and I don't know who they are or how trustworthy they are. Some healthy skepticism is kind of necessary.

zhangkikyo
11-29-14, 09:48 AM
It took 40 times to breed ,:mad:unlucky

flowless
11-29-14, 09:49 AM

I considerd it to be very lucky if u get an ultra rare animal after 3 try
Speed breeding or not

Plus iam very appreciative for players who come to the forum and let's is know about breeding times and egg shape
Like the poster above said we don't get these answers form TL

cquinn32
11-29-14, 10:56 AM
Tried at least 30 times so far and no luck yet!! Earning lots of explosives though lol

flowless
11-30-14, 08:38 AM
I think a good idea where to crate another island where animals can be kept in either one of them and having the same album
Or slow down the number of animals to one per week and allow storing animals when the cap reached a certain level

sand
11-30-14, 10:27 AM
Now about the 8-hour fail, what else could players reasonably expect? Consider yourselves lucky that (unless/until a new element is introduced) the longest breed time for any common pure is 8 hours. Did you expect TeamLava to create a 1-hour Leopard like they did with Panda & Pony? LOL. In your dreams! Why on earth would they do that?

Of COURSE the shortest fail when breeding Gem-Electric would be 8 hours; just as it would be 7 hours with Gem-Dark, 4 hours for Gem-Water or 2 hours for Gem-Earth.

TL didn't need to code a blocker for this one, or neuter a parent (LOL). This one's a natural challenge. Sorry folks, no shortcut. At least I don't think so. I haven't looked for one but without running through all options, the long breed times of Electric hybrids indicates that Unicorn-Leopard is the most efficient pair. Leopard fails are inevitable. Deal with it; things could get a whole lot worse than 8 hours.

sand
11-30-14, 10:35 AM
I think a good idea where to crate another island where animals can be kept in either one of them and having the same album
Or slow down the number of animals to one per week and allow storing animals when the cap reached a certain level

Oh yeah! If we had pastures or stables, I would hatch all my stored eggs from the Trick Or Treat World Event then shut them away until next Halloween. It would also give me a place to lock up the embarassment-to-all-Gem-types Citrine until I need it in battle. LOL. That is IF I manage to breed a Citrine.

infinitelove19
11-30-14, 11:14 AM
So, I was thinking... I am less than enthused with citrine, but am not missing too many animals from my forest, so think I will double up my efforts and try for citrine and sphinx at the same time by breeding Emerald dragon with Leopard. Super-long fails, but a chance at two animals I am missing. Sounds like a plan. That said, if I get 45 hours and it is another Emerald Dragon I will laugh, and possibly cry, too. Oh the problems of breeding addiction... gives me some easier material to practice non-attachment. ;-)

cquinn32
11-30-14, 11:45 AM
Over 400 gems into trying for this one and nothing but a bunch of explosives to show for it!! I need runes more than anything at this point. Probably going to slow down a bit breeding for this one, I look at the citrine as a 5000 coin an hour bonus I might get while collecting explosives lol.

gammarayburst
11-30-14, 12:13 PM
Now about the 8-hour fail... ...things could get a whole lot worse than 8 hours.

I was thinking the same thing about the 8-hour fail. For those who play DS, remember the Night Dragon? That stupid thing is a 23-hour fail, AND it can split into its base colors, causing more possible fails than just itself (one of which is 20 hours!) It was a nightmare trying to breed the Diamond and Black hybrids in that game. I agree with Sand; this could be much worse than 8 hours! ;)

gammarayburst
11-30-14, 12:26 PM

This is a good idea for solving the limited habitat issue. The reason why TL puts limits on the number of habitats we can have in these games is that our devices can only process so much data at a time. Anyone who has an older device can tell you that the game lags very badly once you collect enough animals (I have a 3rd DS account that was started on my old iPhone 3GS, and I couldn't even play past level 30 on it without the game crashing, and I certainly couldn't visit my main account with it). Since that is the issue they have with allowing more habitats, making an additional set of islands that load separately would allow us to have a lot more habitats. They already made the Arctic Isles with its own set of new dragons, so why not just make another island that shares dragons with the main island?

readysetgo888
11-30-14, 02:53 PM
Now about the 8-hour fail, what else could players reasonably expect? Consider yourselves lucky that (unless/until a new element is introduced) the longest breed time for any common pure is 8 hours. Did you expect TeamLava to create a 1-hour Leopard like they did with Panda & Pony? LOL. In your dreams! Why on earth would they do that?

Of COURSE the shortest fail when breeding Gem-Electric would be 8 hours; just as it would be 7 hours with Gem-Dark, 4 hours for Gem-Water or 2 hours for Gem-Earth.

TL didn't need to code a blocker for this one, or neuter a parent (LOL). This one's a natural challenge. Sorry folks, no shortcut. At least I don't think so. I haven't looked for one but without running through all options, the long breed times of Electric hybrids indicates that Unicorn-Leopard is the most efficient pair. Leopard fails are inevitable. Deal with it; things could get a whole lot worse than 8 hours.

You heard it here first... next element will have single element fails of 12 hours, AND we might even get a Gem-ThatElement animal before they bother with Earth or Water and their less gem hogging fails. LOL. Common hybrid fails for the new element will start at 18-20 hours. Just my best guesses.

I am guessing the new element will be at least into 2015 after all the seasonal animals we are about to get bombarded with.

jim23cash
12-01-14, 02:56 AM

Thank you! I do have great luck on this island, as I've noted before. I had another one with terrible luck, I finally just quit playing it. I could not breed anything to save my life on that island! I don't know why it works like that! The ways of TL are mysterious and strange! :D Annie

jim23cash
12-01-14, 03:19 AM
Hmmm, I'm very skeptical

I don't know what has made you so distrustful of me (also in the Toucan Thread...). If you look at the number of posts I've made, you can see I've been posting for a while. I posted how many tries it took with Toucan as well, and what the other outcomes were. I have stated that this island is incredibly lucky. I don't have any reason to lie or mislead anyone here. I post to let others know things, like parents, time, and what eggs look like. I speed breed. You can choose to keep being negative, and believe the worst of people, but I'm not going to waste any more time trying to convince you.
I hope my posts and egg pictures are helpful to everyone. I will keep posting about my breeding results.
I wondered if it would be as easy to breed another Peregrine, so I've been trying over the weekend. I would speed breed a little, then leave them breeding for a while, then after a few tries normally, speed breeding again. I finally got another one late Sunday night. It was not easy. I have no idea how many times I tried, (a lot! - too many!) but I do know that I got it on the second try after not speed breeding for a day. I'm glad to be done with that experiment!
Good Luck All! :) Annie

infinitelove19
12-01-14, 07:28 AM
Over 400 gems into trying for this one and nothing but a bunch of explosives to show for it!! I need runes more than anything at this point. Probably going to slow down a bit breeding for this one, I look at the citrine as a 5000 coin an hour bonus I might get while collecting explosives lol.

Haha! That *is* a good way to think about it!! I have been resisting spending too many gems/$$ on bombs/runes for expansions, especially since once fully expanded, I may have to wait again, but I will probably speed-breed to get enough bombs to start one more expansion and think of it as a bonus if I breed something I want, either citrine or storm sphinx. Good times! ;-)

Update: I sped-bred three Thunderbirds, then got 21hrs for Storm Sphinx. Awesome! :-)

55lee55
12-01-14, 02:58 PM
I am usually very lucky, but this one is eluding me. Congratulations to all who got it so far. I figure that like always, I will breed it sooner or later.

I am not thrilled with the looks of this animal, but then I like the looks of others. Some animals I like having for their artistic beauty and some I keep for their earning ability. Occasionally I will see both in one animal but I think it is more of a personal preference than anything else. In this particular animal I see more of earning potential than artistic beauty, but I will try to breed it because it does have possible value to me. Others may not want to breed for this one and that is fine. It would be a really boring game if we were all required to have the same strategy. I can hide this one in the back of my forest if I do get lucky amd breed it and collect the coins.

kooky panda
12-01-14, 03:28 PM
I don't know what has made you so distrustful of me (also in the Toucan Thread...). If you look at the number of posts I've made, you can see I've been posting for a while. I posted how many tries it took with Toucan as well, and what the other outcomes were. I have stated that this island is incredibly lucky. I don't have any reason to lie or mislead anyone here. I post to let others know things, like parents, time, and what eggs look like. I speed breed. You can choose to keep being negative, and believe the worst of people, but I'm not going to waste any more time trying to convince you.
I hope my posts and egg pictures are helpful to everyone. I will keep posting about my breeding results.
I wondered if it would be as easy to breed another Peregrine, so I've been trying over the weekend. I would speed breed a little, then leave them breeding for a while, then after a few tries normally, speed breeding again. I finally got another one late Sunday night. It was not easy. I have no idea how many times I tried, (a lot! - too many!) but I do know that I got it on the second try after not speed breeding for a day. I'm glad to be done with that experiment!
Good Luck All! :) Annie
Thank you Annie for being generous and always sharing information with the rest of us.

I just got my 45 timer... hope it is this new one! (or I will take an emerald!)

Drachenia
12-01-14, 06:11 PM
I have been trying Citrine Peregrin come out, to breeding with lightning leopard / crystal unicorn and have accelerated 100 x. I only get lightning leopard and lightning leopard still no Citrine Peregrin :( :( :(

readysetgo888
12-01-14, 06:33 PM
You know what I'd really like to know? What happened to that Crystal Peacock that was in the suggestion thread that everyone voted for? Why didn't we get that instead of this ugly and lazy Falconch clone in different colors? Of course, if the Crystal Peacock turns out to be a Peamoth clone in different colors I probably wouldn't be any happier lol.

How about it? Crystal Peacock, walking and not flying? That would be freaking awesome and I'd actually try for it.

jim23cash
12-01-14, 06:51 PM
Thank you Annie for being generous and always sharing information with the rest of us.

I just got my 45 timer... hope it is this new one! (or I will take an emerald!)

Thanks Kooky! And Congratuations! :)

Sylvrthrne
12-02-14, 08:18 AM
I've been breeding the unicorn and eagle beagle without speeding for a few days, just got 45 hours. Hopefully it'll be the new guy, I'll find out in 2 days...

However, seeing as it's Tuesday, I figure I know what this means...a 1 week limited holiday critter is about to come out, lol

cquinn32
12-02-14, 11:17 AM
Congrats to the few on your successful breeding of citrine!! Still trying here and not going to stop til I get one!!

EviBrooklyn
12-02-14, 12:22 PM
Congrats to the few on your successful breeding of citrine!! Still trying here and not going to stop til I get one!!

Don't give up. I finally got mine this morning.
Can't tell you how many times I tried and sped through the breedings ...

cquinn32
12-02-14, 12:47 PM
Don't give up. I finally got mine this morning.
Can't tell you how many times I tried and sped through the breedings ...

Awesome!! Congrats!!
I've had to have tried at least 50 times so far. Getting this erie feeling that this is going to take me a month to get lol but no I won't give up till I get that 45 hr timer!!

EviBrooklyn
12-02-14, 12:54 PM
Awesome!! Congrats!!
I've had to have tried at least 50 times so far. Getting this erie feeling that this is going to take me a month to get lol but no I won't give up till I get that 45 hr timer!!

I felt the same way. Again, if I didn't speed the breeding, it would have been a month lol

Sylvrthrne
12-03-14, 12:39 PM
16 hours until I find out whether it's the emerald dragon or citrine....must..not ..speed.... :rolleyes:

sigh....not citrine. Sat there for a minute or two trying to convince myself that the citrine egg was green with a swirl on it (hey, it could be a special edition citrine egg!!). I know, I know, hard to whine, but I still kinda want to after watching the timer go down for 45 hours, lol. Ah well, have to try again, but not until I've tried for raindeer tomorrow ;)

Drachenia
12-04-14, 09:02 PM
I'm since breeding Friday only get Lightning Leopard, Lightning Leopard, accelerated the breeding with 800 gems and just get Lightning Leopard. I'm stop the breeding Citrin Peregrin :( :( :(

shield14
12-08-14, 08:48 AM
After 5 days (16 tries) this creature is still avoiding my island :(

cquinn32
12-08-14, 10:36 AM
Up to around 70 tries now and nothing but leopards!!

EviBrooklyn
12-08-14, 12:20 PM
Up to around 70 tries now and nothing but leopards!!

Breeding citrine was the most annoying experience.. And toucan isn't any better either. Haven't been able to breed one grrr

dragonloona
12-10-14, 07:55 PM
After about 20 fails, Prancer and Bell finally bred Santa claws!!! But wait, though Santa claws is still in the nest, and though it's not Christmas, Santa claws gave me a wonderful gift!!!!! A Citrine Peregrin!!!!!! No words can express my joy, and prey to all those who have yet to get either, I hope you get them very SOON!!!!

I posted this story on Christmas forum, but due to me also getting Citrine Peregrin, had to post it here too!!! Will put up more pictures when egg hatches!!! I also deleted the other 2 photos that was on original post in Christmas creatures forum, due to me not getting yelled at lol. Since this is for Citrine Peregrin only!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/image2_zps6e112fcf.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/image2_zps6e112fcf.png.html)

dragonloona
12-10-14, 08:06 PM
Breeding citrine was the most annoying experience.. And toucan isn't any better either. Haven't been able to breed one grrr

I hear it's very hard, and since I still can't breed toucan, I feel your pain. (Though I did buy one when it first came out) Don't give up on them, I stopped trying for Citrine to try for Christmas creatures, and after I got all 3 of them, tried again for Citrine! And what do you know, first try on second attempt at it! I hope your luck returns very soon for you, and to all those who have yet to get one!!!

EviBrooklyn
12-10-14, 09:31 PM
I hear it's very hard, and since I still can't breed toucan, I feel your pain. (Though I did buy one when it first came out) Don't give up on them, I stopped trying for Citrine to try for Christmas creatures, and after I got all 3 of them, tried again for Citrine! And what do you know, first try on second attempt at it! I hope your luck returns very soon for you, and to all those who have yet to get one!!!

Can you believe it i just got 24 hours with ocean owl & vinotaur ... I literally sold the 2nd empty toucans habitat 2 hours earlier. So now I bought a new one and its under construction (rolling my eyes here)

dragonloona
12-10-14, 09:44 PM
Can you believe it i just got 24 hours with ocean owl & vinotaur ... I literally sold the 2nd empty toucans habitat 2 hours earlier. So now I bought a new one and its under construction (rolling my eyes here)

Congrats on your lucky toucan! I'm going to try again after I finish with hatching citrine Peregrin!!! I too had to sell myour second habitat due to not having room lol. Would be funny if it get one after this lol.

cquinn32
12-10-14, 09:44 PM
Wow!! Congrats to both of you!!

EviBrooklyn
12-10-14, 09:45 PM
Congrats on your lucky toucan! I'm going to try again after I finish with hatching citrine Peregrin!!! I too had to sell myour second habitat due to not having room lol. Would be funny if it get one after this lol.

You might ... Give it a try and congrats on your super rares :)

EviBrooklyn
12-10-14, 09:48 PM
Wow!! Congrats to both of you!!

Thanks cquinn
I think the odds of getting super rares ( other than Christmas animals) are high right now as everyone else is going after the newly released animals

flowless
12-10-14, 10:01 PM
When it would be my turn to be lucky

Iam not even trying for Christmas animals yet
As I'm thinking that the next try could be the one

Edit : this is supposed to be under toucan topic

How did u end up here

cquinn32
12-11-14, 06:13 AM
Thanks cquinn
I think the odds of getting super rares ( other than Christmas animals) are high right now as everyone else is going after the newly released animals

Well MY odds for breeding an ultra rare haven't changed lol
endless line of leopards over here!!
only missing citrine and porcupine

EviBrooklyn
12-11-14, 11:32 AM
Well MY odds for breeding an ultra rare haven't changed lol
endless line of leopards over here!!
only missing citrine and porcupine

So maybe you should breed emerald and leopard, though you'll get longer failing times you'll be guaranteed at least porcupine

cquinn32
12-12-14, 07:50 AM
So maybe you should breed emerald and leopard, though you'll get longer failing times you'll be guaranteed at least porcupine

Yes but between the thought of actually getting a 45hr timer and having it turn out to be an emerald and those thunderhawk fails. I just can't do it lol

EviBrooklyn
12-12-14, 08:22 AM
When it would be my turn to be lucky

Iam not even trying for Christmas animals yet
As I'm thinking that the next try could be the one

Edit : this is supposed to be under toucan topic

How did u end up here

It's dragonloona's fault we ended up here with the toucan breeding lol
We both got lucky breeding the citrine ( dragonloona) and toucan ( me) right after hatching Santa claws

EviBrooklyn
12-12-14, 08:24 AM
Yes but between the thought of actually getting a 45hr timer and having it turn out to be an emerald and those thunderhawk fails. I just can't do it lol

I hear you
Fails with electric element in it are painful

cquinn32
12-13-14, 09:25 AM
Ok starting to get a little discouraged here!! Between the Black Friday sale and the little I've bought since then I know I have over 1000 gems invested in trying to get this guy.

EviBrooklyn
12-13-14, 04:16 PM
Ok starting to get a little discouraged here!! Between the Black Friday sale and the little I've bought since then I know I have over 1000 gems invested in trying to get this guy.

It cost me double that.. It SUCKED !!

dragonloona
12-13-14, 04:31 PM
It's dragonloona's fault we ended up here with the toucan breeding lol
We both got lucky breeding the citrine ( dragonloona) and toucan ( me) right after hatching Santa claws

Wait how is it my fault? Lol I was just soooo surprised to get citrine Peregrin after getting Santa claws, which by the way kept dreaming of getting 45 hour lol!!! Of course I've yet to breed a treasure toucan, so guess I'm not really lucky here, but everyone else thinks so since I do have all the creatures lol. My Citrine Peregrin is finally ready to evolve to level 10, so now have to wait 35 hours....

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0073_zps8a26a413.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0073_zps8a26a413.png.html)

wildhearts20
12-13-14, 07:43 PM
Horrible design, seriously? So we're going to have two awesome gem creatures (first two) and the rest are going to suck? I'm not going to spend ages breeding for this or the lame pig thing that's the fire hybrid. This is pi$$ing me off. Come on TL i expect to see nice gem creatures just like dragon story.

EviBrooklyn
12-13-14, 08:40 PM
I so agree with you wildhearts 30.
Unicorn and emerald are so gracious compare to citrine and ruby.

Dragonloona, for G-d's sake, didn't you sell a unicorn at some point? I'm done commenting on your luck.
I wish I can get another unicorn :) still in love with that beauty

dragonloona
12-14-14, 07:57 AM
I so agree with you wildhearts 30.
Unicorn and emerald are so gracious compare to citrine and ruby.

Dragonloona, for G-d's sake, didn't you sell a unicorn at some point? I'm done commenting on your luck.
I wish I can get another unicorn :) still in love with that beauty

Hay, what about you!? You managed to breed a treasure toucan, I've yet to breed one myself!!!! I brought it when it first came out, didn't realize you could breed it til after doing it. The popup didn't show up til the next day lol. So who's lucky here lol!!! I agree that the latest design of the gems Is not good, but I love citrine Peregrin better then the pig!!!

And yes if you must know, I did sell a Unicorn way back when the game was new, didn't have room for it sadly lol. But if you look at my island, I did breed my total of 6 unicorns, which I only kept 4 of them!!! If I'm lucky to breed another Citrine Peregrin, I will keep it, and just get rid of another pig lol. My lucky Peregrin is evolving right now so can't see it til Tuesday!!! Can't wait to post pictures here when it's done lol!!! To all those who have yet to breed Citrine Peregrin yet, I wish you lots of luck!!! Triple that Luck if you haven't bred the crystal Unicorn yet!!!! ;-)

PS. EviBrooklyn, do I have you as a neighbor??? If not my ID is Dragonloona, would love to see YOUR treasure toucan that YOU bred! !! And you are lucky, VERY lucky since you tend to get creatures first before me lol.

EviBrooklyn
12-14-14, 08:40 AM
Hay, what about you!? You managed to breed a treasure toucan, I've yet to breed one myself!!!! I brought it when it first came out, didn't realize you could breed it til after doing it. The popup didn't show up til the next day lol. So who's lucky here lol!!! I agree that the latest design of the gems Is not good, but I love citrine Peregrin better then the pig!!!

And yes if you must know, I did sell a Unicorn way back when the game was new, didn't have room for it sadly lol. But if you look at my island, I did breed my total of 6 unicorns, which I only kept 4 of them!!! If I'm lucky to breed another Citrine Peregrin, I will keep it, and just get rid of another pig lol. My lucky Peregrin is evolving right now so can't see it til Tuesday!!! Can't wait to post pictures here when it's done lol!!! To all those who have yet to breed Citrine Peregrin yet, I wish you lots of luck!!! Triple that Luck if you haven't bred the crystal Unicorn yet!!!! ;-)

PS. EviBrooklyn, do I have you as a neighbor??? If not my ID is Dragonloona, would love to see YOUR treasure toucan that YOU bred! !! And you are lucky, VERY lucky since you tend to get creatures first before me lol.

I will gladly give you my citrine for one of your unicorn..
As per toucan, I also bought my first after wasting a lot of gems on speed breeding to get one, and couldn't manage to get it until last week when I least expected.
My forest name is "Brooklyn", stop by anytime :-)

dragonloona
12-14-14, 09:58 AM
I will gladly give you my citrine for one of your unicorn..
As per toucan, I also bought my first after wasting a lot of gems on speed breeding to get one, and couldn't manage to get it until last week when I least expected.
My forest name is "Brooklyn", stop by anytime :-)

Hay I would gladly trade you one of my Crystal unicorns for a Citrine Peregrin!!! But I think at least 5 others would also trade for one of my Crystal unicorns lol. Like one said, they love my park!!! Can't wait for my Citrine Peregrin is finished with evolving lol!!!

PS. So your the one who has all the upgraded habitats, and you call me lucky lol!!! I always wondered who had that park, I feel like I'm always rushing to breed a new creature before YOU!!! Lol see, guess we are both lucky, and have a friendly competition!!!!

EviBrooklyn
12-14-14, 10:34 AM
Hay I would gladly trade you one of my Crystal unicorns for a Citrine Peregrin!!! But I think at least 5 others would also trade for one of my Crystal unicorns lol. Like one said, they love my park!!! Can't wait for my Citrine Peregrin is finished with evolving lol!!!

PS. So your the one who has all the upgraded habitats, and you call me lucky lol!!! I always wondered who had that park, I feel like I'm always rushing to breed a new creature before YOU!!! Lol see, guess we are both lucky, and have a friendly competition!!!!

lol mystery revealed !!
Though the upgraded habitats had nothing to do with luck lol

cquinn32
12-14-14, 10:36 AM
Persistence finally paid off lol
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/992f4e56dbaea88c0d883578838ae8ab_zps87895f09.jpg
Sooo happy!!!

EviBrooklyn
12-14-14, 10:48 AM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c42/cqsqaqwq/992f4e56dbaea88c0d883578838ae8ab_zps87895f09.jpg
Sooo happy!!!

Omg congrats
So so happy for you :)

sand
12-14-14, 11:16 AM
Congratulations to those who have it so far. I don't know when, if ever, I will get a chance to try for this animal in earnest, because lately, there is always some limited animal that I'm plugging away at, hopelessly.

I decided that Unicorn-Hippogryph would be my combo because there is no Gem-Water animal and I only had one Electric-Water breed (no Conducktor or Falconch). Tried it once and got a Conducktor, but I've been chasing Cold Turkey (failed), Pumpkin Panda (still failing) and the other Earth-Nature things since then. Once Pumpy is gone, I'll have very little time left to chase the Christmas Present trio.

Maybe I should ignore those low-end breeds and push for Citrine instead? It would be really nice to add this to my fight club -- an ultra edge over Water-Earth and Water-Nature types. But if I were to breed this ultra, I would need nearly 90 gems to get it out of my way so I could return to breeding the lame stuff. LOL I don't think I have even 45 gems in Satyr Sanctuary right now. I guess I'll wait some more.

dragonloona
12-14-14, 11:20 AM
Sooo happy!!!

Congrats on your lucky Citrine Peregrin!!!! Between me and EviBrooklyn, our luck rubbed off onto you!!!!! I do hope for everyone to breed this guy, and a Crystal unicorn very soon!!!!

dragonloona
12-14-14, 11:25 AM
Congratulations to those who have it so far. I don't know when, if ever, I will get a chance to try for this animal in earnest, because lately, there is always some limited animal that I'm plugging away at, hopelessly.

I decided that Unicorn-Hippogryph would be my combo because there is no Gem-Water animal and I only had one Electric-Water breed (no Conducktor or Falconch). Tried it once and got a Conducktor, but I've been chasing Cold Turkey (failed), Pumpkin Panda (still failing) and the other Earth-Nature things since then. Once Pumpy is gone, I'll have very little time left to chase the Christmas Present trio.

Maybe I should ignore those low-end breeds and push for Citrine instead? It would be really nice to add this to my fight club -- an ultra edge over Water-Earth and Water-Nature types. But if I were to breed this ultra, I would need nearly 90 gems to get it out of my way so I could return to breeding the lame stuff. LOL I don't think I have even 45 gems in Satyr Sanctuary right now. I guess I'll wait some more.

Wait you've yet to try for the Christmas creatures? Man I think I have to turn my luck into fairy dust and send it onto your park to get both Citrine Peregrin and the others!!!! Even Zenobia42 is having trouble with the Christmas creatures, and prey she gets them very soon!!! I do hope if you try for Citrine Peregrin, you get it very soon!!!!

dragonloona
12-14-14, 11:30 AM
lol mystery revealed !!
Though the upgraded habitats had nothing to do with luck lol

Your just lucky you have all upgraded habitats, you get more money and more room for double creatures!!!! Wish I had the money to upgrade all of mine on black Friday lol. But dragon story had to come first, and besides I'm happy with my Citrine Peregrin I got anyway. The extra gems helped out with it lol!!!

EviBrooklyn
12-14-14, 01:18 PM
Your just lucky you have all upgraded habitats, you get more money and more room for double creatures!!!! Wish I had the money to upgrade all of mine on black Friday lol. But dragon story had to come first, and besides I'm happy with my Citrine Peregrin I got anyway. The extra gems helped out with it lol!!!

True, the upgraded habitats give you more room and higher coin capacity. I don't think I'll keep too many duplicates though, unless they are super rares or ultras
I wish the Christmas habitat was storable so I could have bought it but I'm pretty much out of space and unless we have new expansions I won't buy new habitats.
That Christmas habitat looks awesome in your forest though :)

dragonloona
12-14-14, 02:03 PM
True, the upgraded habitats give you more room and higher coin capacity. I don't think I'll keep too many duplicates though, unless they are super rares or ultras
I wish the Christmas habitat was storable so I could have bought it but I'm pretty much out of space and unless we have new expansions I won't buy new habitats.
That Christmas habitat looks awesome in your forest though :)

Thank you, the only reason I brought the Christmas habitat was because of extra gems!!!! And I still had enough to speed breed my Citrine Peregrin, but sadly not enough now for its evolution lol!!

Ps. I will be posting updated photos in the Crystal Unicorn forum now, Christmas creatures forum in 3 days, and post my adult Citrine Peregrin on Tuesday!!!! May all the photos I post give you all hope and luck in breeding these creatures!!!!

cquinn32
12-14-14, 07:42 PM
Thank you everyone!!

But in my excitement I decided to hatch some of my creatures backed up in storage and the very first one (treebra) I ACCIDENTALLY SOLD IT out of pure habit from all those fails lol :-( can support fix these kinds of things?

dragonloona
12-14-14, 08:35 PM
Thank you everyone!!

But in my excitement I decided to hatch some of my creatures backed up in storage and the very first one (treebra) I ACCIDENTALLY SOLD IT out of pure habit from all those fails lol :-( can support fix these kinds of things?

It's worth a try, just tell them what happened, that you pressed the wrong button. Had a similar issue in Dragon story and they managed to fix it!!! But here's the key, DON'T DO ANYTHING til you hear from them. Do NOT breed, or add an egg to nest. It'll make TLs work easier to research your island. Hope this helps!!!! And hope they get it for you!!! Make sure you write to them as soon as you can!!!

I see though you did add egg in nest, don't worry but dont put any more in nest after it. When I lost egg, they added it back to nest. Can't remember for it was 2 years ago, they could just add it in storage, just be safe then sorry!!!

PS sent invite to be neighbors!!!!

cquinn32
12-14-14, 10:02 PM
R
It's worth a try, just tell them what happened, that you pressed the wrong button. Had a similar issue in Dragon story and they managed to fix it!!! But here's the key, DON'T DO ANYTHING til you hear from them. Do NOT breed, or add an egg to nest. It'll make TLs work easier to research your island. Hope this helps!!!! And hope they get it for you!!! Make sure you write to them as soon as you can!!!

I see though you did add egg in nest, don't worry but dont put any more in nest after it. When I lost egg, they added it back to nest. Can't remember for it was 2 years ago, they could just add it in storage, just be safe then sorry!!!

PS sent invite to be neighbors!!!!

Thank you for the advice!! But of course I read this after I did some more to my park lol oh well what's done is done. I just can't let my park lie idle for a week anyhow. I did email them and just hoping for the best!!

dragonloona
12-14-14, 11:55 PM
R

Thank you for the advice!! But of course I read this after I did some more to my park lol oh well what's done is done. I just can't let my park lie idle for a week anyhow. I did email them and just hoping for the best!!

I know it's hard not playing the game, I too have a hard time not playing when something goes wrong! You should be ok, and hope you hear from them soon!!!

Another 20 hours til my Citrine Peregrin is done evolving lol. Going nuts, have 5 other animals waiting to evolve lol

EviBrooklyn
12-15-14, 06:56 AM
I know it's hard not playing the game, I too have a hard time not playing when something goes wrong! You should be ok, and hope you hear from them soon!!!

Another 20 hours til my Citrine Peregrin is done evolving lol. Going nuts, have 5 other animals waiting to evolve lol

I have 22 waiting to evolve

dragonloona
12-15-14, 09:34 PM
Here is my updated photo of my now level 10 Citrine Peregrin!!! And he loves being the center of attention lol!!! Check out my other updated photos in Crystal unicorn and Christmas creatures forums! !!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/image3_zpsd9fc5763.jpg (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image3_zpsd9fc5763.jpg.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0084_zps6b04eeb1.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0084_zps6b04eeb1.png.html)

cquinn32
12-16-14, 08:26 PM
Thank you TL for giving me back my treebra!!!

Drachenia
12-29-14, 07:53 AM
I do not know how much Conducktor, Falconch I got, 1x Menoram and now Citrine Peregrin. I breed with Falconch / Crystal Unicorn

Vodelle
01-23-15, 06:19 PM
Just got this when trying crystal unicorn + falconch for the water/lightning limited animals. (Still haven't gotten anything but conducktors and falconches, but I'll take this. ;D)

sanya87
01-28-15, 05:27 AM
Got it with unicorn and menoram! I was trying for a confetti yeti and when I saw 45 hours I was shocked :D however i don't really like the looks of this animal (another boring bird) but I hope he will serve me well in the battles.

kestrelcatcher
03-08-15, 07:30 PM
Just got a 45 hour breed time on my 2nd attempt! Very excited.

ArcadiaTofu
04-10-15, 09:50 PM
Finally managed to get this illusive hybrid after a dozen speed-breeding tries for Tesllama. Not a bad result, overall, since it was the only animal I needed to complete my album before the Aperil Fool and the Tesllama came out. :D

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Apr%2010%2C%209%2012%2027%20PM.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20Apr%2010%2C%2010%2055%2028%20PM.png

rjazz
04-10-15, 11:41 PM
Good going!

ArcadiaTofu
04-11-15, 12:38 AM
Good going!
Thanks! :D