PDA

View Full Version : Mining rune cap?

GreasedLightening
11-25-14, 07:24 PM
Could someone please tell me what the cap is on total runes we can have. Since each expansion into the new area goes up 4 runes with each plot..50, 54, 58 THe cap can't be 50. I have just expanded to third plot. When mining for my last rune at 57, I was able to to get 4 hits. Which in turn should have given me 4 runes total, but it said I had 58/58. The other three runes did not record anywhere. So are we only allowed to collect the amount of runes needed for each expansion? It doesn't seem fair not to get those runes, as each expansion takes more runes each time. Not that long ago the mine would give you all the runes you mined even if it was over the amount needed for expansion. Then when the value pack with 50 runes was offered, the question was asked if we we could go over the 50 cap. We were told that we could store over 50 runes. So what? Are we only allowed to go over the cap when runes are purchased not earned? Confusing, as I spent a lot of gems to speed breed to get the bombs to earn those runes.

[S8] Regina
11-26-14, 12:25 PM
Could someone please tell me what the cap is on total runes we can have. Since each expansion into the new area goes up 4 runes with each plot..50, 54, 58 THe cap can't be 50. I have just expanded to third plot. When mining for my last rune at 57, I was able to to get 4 hits. Which in turn should have given me 4 runes total, but it said I had 58/58. The other three runes did not record anywhere. So are we only allowed to collect the amount of runes needed for each expansion? It doesn't seem fair not to get those runes, as each expansion takes more runes each time. Not that long ago the mine would give you all the runes you mined even if it was over the amount needed for expansion. Then when the value pack with 50 runes was offered, the question was asked if we we could go over the 50 cap. We were told that we could store over 50 runes. So what? Are we only allowed to go over the cap when runes are purchased not earned? Confusing, as I spent a lot of gems to speed breed to get the bombs to earn those runes.

You can only collect the amount of Runes needed for each Expansion.