PDA

View Full Version : thank you TL!

twospoons
11-25-14, 05:50 PM
So it's Thanksgiving week (for Americans). In that spirit, I just wanted to say thanks to TL. I spend a lot of the year yelling on the forums about design choices, and gem prices, and lack of attention paid to games I like in favor of others that I don't (I compliment too, but I'm better at complaining), but when it comes down to it, I love these games.

So thank you for the adorable gelato and thanksgiving goals (my personal faves), the recent re-release of ovens I'd always wanted, the bakery basics box with its cute contents, the chance to chat with far-flung neighbors, the often-tried patience of the mods, the incredibly appreciated help with a recent support problem (you're fantastic, support agent boba fett!), and allowing me to play in this world.

Now, bring on Black Friday! I need something new to complain about.

xxxe
11-25-14, 07:52 PM
100% agree with everything you said. Thank you TL! Your games are amazing and thank you for keeping me addicted! I don't know what I would do without my story games!

Natasha_07
11-25-14, 08:04 PM
I'm thankful for the joys of 2 years. LOL!

bakealot003
11-25-14, 08:13 PM
Thank you TL!!!

I really enjoy this game and hit my 1 year Bakery Story anniversary earlier this year. I love the weekly update...yep I even boxes now too ...and yep I confess I love fountains ...and LOVE the goals....and the LTOs...addict ..umm yep hehe.

Well done TL its a fun game - great job :)

natalienat518
11-25-14, 08:57 PM
BS is not perfect, but thank you TL for giving me so many hours of fun and smiles :)

zaaracake
11-26-14, 04:02 AM
What a great idea to start this thread. I heartily concur. Thank you everyone at TL. And happy Thanksgiving...

zaaracake
11-26-14, 04:04 AM
And listing the awesome content this year...Paris, gelato, thanksgiving....even the mini Halloween sale was cool...awesome job creatives, artists, tech..sending you guys lotsa love and good vibes....

minidemon88
11-26-14, 10:28 AM
Thank you TL for such an addicting games! I'm really grateful for the weekly updates, whether I may or may not like the theme. That's what keep me playing for years. It's also nice to see some familiar names or long-term players still hanging around on the forum. :D

May the joy and frustration continue! And whining/complaining a little is healthy. At least it show that we really do care about the games and updates. Lol :p

bexiboo2
11-26-14, 12:19 PM
I'm not American and don't do thanksgiving, but what a great idea to thank TL for all their hard work!

This is a brilliant game with loads of content plus new challenges and content are given to challenge us! This forum is a great way for us all to ask questions and share advice - and the mods are quick to help out where they can (even when being nagged at by hundreds of people!)

Well done Twospoons for starting this thread!

ElaineCarrel
11-26-14, 06:12 PM
TL thanks for making my day so enjoyable. I'm handicapped and this keeps me occupied for hours everyday. Thanks again TL.

CelestiasHeaven
11-26-14, 06:30 PM
Tl is one of those games where you can reach goals/save up for items without cash spending, and the decorations are just lovely.
Although i have to fight with some bugs right now, Thank you for your Games Team Lava i enjoy playing theme and i love theme.

sweetypies97
11-26-14, 10:22 PM
Well said!

neurotika
11-27-14, 12:55 AM
thanks TL! you help while away the time :)