PDA

View Full Version : Fixed unable to do thanksgiving goals

tjh998877
11-25-14, 03:45 PM
I am on android. I but the bountyful table, build it and as soon as I go to make the blue dye or cloth, the game resets to before I bought the table. The table has disappeared. I try again, the same happens, sometimes I have been lucky enough to start making the cloth, but by the time it is made, the table has disappeared again and I have wasted the materials. I have turned the phone off, uninstalled and re-instalked the game. Why why am I unable to do this goal

kooky panda
11-25-14, 03:50 PM
What specific android device do you play on? What current android operating system are you using?

Jellybean, KitKat, and Lollipop ?

tjh998877
11-25-14, 03:55 PM
What specific android device do you play on? What current android operating system are you using?

Jellybean, KitKat, and Lollipop ?

I have a sumsung s5 mini running android 4.4.2

DessertWolf
11-25-14, 04:39 PM
Sorry about that. It seems you had some of the Halloween Items in your Kingdom. We went ahead and stored these for you since they're currently not available on Android. You should now be able to access the areas of land these items were previously placed on. For updated on the Halloween Item issue, you can visit THIS (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74915) thread.