PDA

View Full Version : Cold Turkey - 2014 Nov 25

zenobia42
11-25-14, 12:31 PM
Cold Turkey
More information on Cold Turkey (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?100805-Fantasy-Creatures-Guide&p=1453744&viewfull=1#post1453744) in Creatures Guide.

New water-earth super rare flying creature.

Sorry that the promo didn't indicate how long it'll be limited for. It will be available to breed and in the market for 1 week (December 2nd) . Everyone will be getting a notification shortly!

Thanks!

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16851&d=1416945022

12 hours breeding / nest
?? evolution

the egg:
https://i1307.photobucket.com/albums/s586/zenobia42/4cd92bff121e4961d0a618cb54b49e4b_zps60e04cd1.jpg?t =1416946401

seekerbears
11-25-14, 12:33 PM
Ugh this is gonna suck I still haven't gotten the Unicornucopia I really hope I can get this character fast even if I dont I won't be as mad it doesn't look that cool

zenobia42
11-25-14, 12:33 PM
Okay,

1) it's limited
2) there is no indication whatsoever as to when it expires, but it's likely sooner rather than later
3) it's super rare

conclusion:
I will probably not waste my time trying for it. I clearly won't get it. The whole Scare Crow debacle, with wasting money speed breeding, that really turned me off to this sort of thing.

ETA: you know what? I will try. ONCE. If I don't get it, I move on and don't try later. The odds clearly go down as time goes on on these things.

Hawksmoor
11-25-14, 12:34 PM
Cold Turkey. lol.

sanya87
11-25-14, 12:40 PM
I just got 12 hours breeding time with iciclaw and frostfang. I don't see that time in egg chart for earth water combination so maybe I got this new animal :)

readysetgo888
11-25-14, 12:44 PM
Haven't seen it yet but I love the pun lol.... I'm with you though zenobia... I'll try immediately and for like a day. If I don't get it right away I'm betting I won't get it. Not worth stressing over and definitely not worth spending gems over. I don't need any other water-earth animals or I'd be more likely to try. Someday maybe we'll get another water-dark....

Oh and also, at least raingiun fails are only 5 hrs... Probably get tons of iceclaws and rockodiles because of that.

my607
11-25-14, 12:46 PM
I just got 12 hours breeding time with iciclaw and frostfang. I don't see that time in egg chart for earth water combination so maybe I got this new animal :)

It's 12 hours for cold turkey

kooky panda
11-25-14, 12:50 PM
Iciclaw and Rainguin

12 hours

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/30708b6f-e2a3-4227-849d-eb318da08bac_zps77c7329c.png (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/30708b6f-e2a3-4227-849d-eb318da08bac_zps77c7329c.png.html)

readysetgo888
11-25-14, 12:51 PM
16851. Picture in the store

I actually think it's cute....

jim23cash
11-25-14, 12:51 PM
I just got it I think! 12 hours with Rhino and frost fang.

dumbpluff
11-25-14, 12:56 PM
it's a little hard on my eyes, I'll be honest. but pun names do make me happy and the fails aren't too long. assuming we have a full week for this big bird like we did the scarecrow, it might be doable. or not, considering the effort it took me just to get one glacial griffin.

... yeegh.

zenobia42
11-25-14, 12:59 PM
Well, I gave it my one shot. And, of course, got the longest fail possible when breeding Frosty and Rocky: 11 hours. That's it for me. I don't need the stress of trying and failing and trying and failing and trying and failing on an animal with an expiration date.

Good luck everyone trying. I see at least 2 were lucky first try. I don't get that kind of luck in this game and the odds ALWAYS only get worse as time goes on so I'm out.

my607
11-25-14, 01:02 PM
Before this cold turkey I tried Falconch and unicornotopia it turn out 12 hours but there's three animals with this time. Hopefully cold turkey or harvest hedgehog.

hocusplumcus
11-25-14, 01:03 PM
Sorry that the promo didn't indicate how long it'll be limited for. It will be available to breed and in the market for 1 week (December 2nd) . Everyone will be getting a notification shortly!

Thanks!

zenobia42
11-25-14, 01:07 PM

Thanks!

And I am totally having Scare Crow flashbacks now. I will not put myself through that again. No way. The Scare Crow limited fail and waste of many gems a day for 7 days is not something I want to relive. It was painful, especially so since I love Crows. Not in the slightest bit fun to fail until it's not available any more.

That said, I'm happy for the tons of people who have a better RNG in their game and get this first try, or later.

arikatu
11-25-14, 01:07 PM
Past history indicates that when TL releases a limited animal right off the bat, you have one week. From what I gather on the forums, and from what I played of Dragon Story a year ago, it's a safe assumption. It appears as if TL generally follows a pattern (and schedule) with their games.

Granted it's later than is wanted, but at midnight PST, we're going to get that countdown/timer pop-up for the Cold Turkey.

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to give it another shot!

---

Late to the party, whoo.

Aernak
11-25-14, 01:17 PM
I am still trying for Unicornicopia, harvest hedgehog and pumpkin panda. Cant get even ONE of them. Also still missing the adorable fallaby. Still missing toucan and ofc missing crystal unicorn. When the hell am i supposed to have time to try for this one??? Im still missing a ton of normal permanent animals too. No time to try for anything cuz ive been selling off Plantlers and bamboons for a week straight.

seekerbears
11-25-14, 01:20 PM
I Finally got the Pumpkin panda so I won't be able to actually try for this thing until tomorrow maybe? I dunno but I don't was to stress over something like this I rather try for the Unicornucopia

SANDSCApe
11-25-14, 02:30 PM
And I am totally having Scare Crow flashbacks now. I will not put myself through that again. No way. The Scare Crow limited fail and waste of many gems a day for 7 days is not something I want to relive. It was painful, especially so since I love Crows. Not in the slightest bit fun to fail until it's not available any more.

That said, I'm happy for the tons of people who have a better RNG in their game and get this first try, or later.

Yeah, seriously. I'm also still bummed out about the futile week-long non-stop attempts at Scarecrow. You might say it left a FOUL taste in my mouth. If the breeding attempts for this animal meet the same fate, I just may go COLD TURKEY on this game.

xxxe
11-25-14, 02:49 PM
I just got it I think! 12 hours with Rhino and frost fang.

Wow! You need to buy a lottery ticket! You're always one of the first to bred a new animals! Super jealous lol. Congrats!

xxxe
11-25-14, 02:50 PM
I have an 18 hour Bansheep on the nest right now so once that's done I can try for this. I needed a break from Earth Nature breeding anyway. All these limited time animals are making my head spin. Once a month is a lot, but 6 in 2 weeks? Not sure if its really 6 but it feels like 600.

A2TUDE
11-25-14, 03:18 PM
Got using glacial and Iciclaw 12 hrs

readysetgo888
11-25-14, 03:48 PM
Any of you guys posting these eggs so fast actually buying them? Sometimes I wonder... Don't mean to offend anyone, I just find it hard to believe that the same people get every new animal instantly.

zenobia42
11-25-14, 03:54 PM
Any of you guys posting these eggs so fast actually buying them? Sometimes I wonder... Don't mean to offend anyone, I just find it hard to believe that the same people get every new animal instantly.

Obviously not me - I don't have the egg - but I just want to mention if anyone saw the Unicornucopia egg then animal in my forest, I did buy that. Which is why I didn't post anything about it in the Unicornucopia thread. It's the only animal I've bought in this game (the sale price and plethora of new probably soon-to-be-limited animals made me weak, lol). I'd never pretend to breed something I bought. I know you nor anyone ever accused me of such (mainly because if I ever get a new animal, it's never right away lol), but thought I'd mention it since the subject came up.

flowless
11-25-14, 04:01 PM
Why so many animals for thanks giving
I mean we didn't get that many to breed for Halloween

TL u major not look for ward to holidays

I don't like this stress
Supra rare for one week

I was trying long for unicori was not getting it since it's released
I am never one of those people who gets the new animals in the first try or second

dumbpluff
11-25-14, 04:08 PM
I am actually the exact same as Zenobia. the only animal I've bought so far was the discounted unicorn (and frankly, I'd like to keep it that way!) but man. I wish I had the luck to get some of these new animals first shot. it takes a lot of stress off your shoulders instantly.

sometimes it does seem like a legit concern though. I think I only know one user that regularly buys and she always says so, but the actual thing here is probably just a lot of speed breeding. it'd take a lot of fails to be worth as much as or coat more than the 500 gems to buy the animal on the first place. buntsing through 20 glacial griffins or so is a dinky price in comparison.

PernReloaded
11-25-14, 04:11 PM

I actually breed mine when I end up posting (I refuse to spend money). But some of them I've gotten right away, others (like Fallaby, and like this one so far) I can't seem to breed at all.

A2TUDE
11-25-14, 04:22 PM

Speaking for myself I go outta my way to spend time here to give people ideas and try and help people!
When I buy an animal I post I bought it,when I write what combos I use I legit used it!
I'm truely lucky I do get first and second hits but I do speed a lot as well especially evolving I have 88 animals and 2nd toucan bought one when its was on sale and breed 2nd my troubled animals are mainly rare ones takes me longer to get then super or ultra.
I hope this clears my side up for you "readysetgo888"

btp1605am
11-25-14, 04:42 PM
I keep seeing all this talk about limited animals but as far as I can see the only one TL has listed limited is cold turkey has any of the other new animals been confirmed to be limited or is it jest speculation based on the Halloween frankinswin late limited issue?

readysetgo888
11-25-14, 04:50 PM
I am actually the exact same as Zenobia. the only animal I've bought so far was the discounted unicorn (and frankly, I'd like to keep it that way!) but man. I wish I had the luck to get some of these new animals first shot. it takes a lot of stress off your shoulders instantly.

sometimes it does seem like a legit concern though. I think I only know one user that regularly buys and she always says so, but the actual thing here is probably just a lot of speed breeding. it'd take a lot of fails to be worth as much as or coat more than the 500 gems to buy the animal on the first place. buntsing through 20 glacial griffins or so is a dinky price in comparison.

Ah speed breeding. You're right, I didn't consider that, but probably more likely.

I'd love it if everyone would post how many tries it took them! Because it may take others the same amount of tries, but much more time without speed breeding. It would give us a good idea of how long we might expect to be waiting.

Because I like numbers, I just figured it out. 500 gems would give you ~30-40 tries if you sped bred every attempt (for this animal, assuming getting 5-8 hour fails most commonly). That is definitely a lot of attempts lol. I imagine it would take less than 30-40 attempts, but with the awful odds we usually get on limited animals, who knows.

readysetgo888
11-25-14, 04:53 PM
I keep seeing all this talk about limited animals but as far as I can see the only one TL has listed limited is cold turkey has any of the other new animals been confirmed to be limited or is it jest speculation based on the Halloween frankinswin late limited issue?

It is speculation. I imagine they will remove the earth-nature animals at some point though, but maybe not until after Christmas? No one actually knows... We know we have at least as long as the goals, but not sure beyond that. They have said that the animals will still be available after the goals expire, but we don't know for how long.

arikatu
11-25-14, 05:38 PM
^^^

General thing to keep in mind is that any kind of seasonal-themed animal is likely get the "limited" label at the end of the season. But like readysetgo888 mentions, because there are no specific dates given we are left in the unknown and turn to assumptions and speculations as the next best thing. Apologies for the broken record-like statements; this feels like a well-travelled, well-worn path, haha.

Just attempted a Rainguin and Glacial for this aaaaaaaaaand... got a five hour breeding time.

LET THE DELUGE OF RAINGUINS BEGIN. BRING IT ON.

zenobia42
11-25-14, 05:46 PM
Just attempted a Rainguin and Glacial for this aaaaaaaaaand... got a five hour breeding time.

Lmfao - great pun!

dumbpluff
11-25-14, 07:09 PM
i just counted nine rainguins in a row. then i got an iciclaw. ...theeen another rainguin.

awright. i see how this is going.

bluefoxcrystal
11-25-14, 07:22 PM
Cutish ^^ another unwanted birdie (for many :p) to HOPEFULLY add to my cute birdie collection (heart dem birds peeps! Lol!)

arikatu
11-26-14, 01:27 AM
Lmfao - great pun!
Ahaha, thanks! I shine on the rare occasion. :P

Who knew I could jinx myself with positive results, heh: my deluge turned out to be just a spatter.

Before turning in, I thought to myself self "what the hell, if I get another Rainguin, I'll speed through it." 10 gems total to boot it through the Breeding Den and Nest, plus it's a nice round number and I have the gems to spare. Two Rainguins and 20 gems later, PRESTO, 12 hours! For the curious, I used Glacial Griffin (4) x Rainguin (15) continuously as my breeding combo.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ATTEMPTING THIS BREEDING! :3

A2TUDE
11-26-14, 03:14 AM
Evolve 17 hrs:cool:

seekerbears
11-26-14, 03:34 AM
I-I'm speechless 16859

shelbyforest
11-26-14, 03:54 AM
Rhino and Frostfang first attempt....Forest ID is shelbyforest if you wNt to check �� I have yet to purchase an animal. So basically an unbelievable run of luck recently as I have managed a Fallaby and the Unicornicopywotsit on the first attempt too.
However so many seem impossible for me .... vinotaur is one which is especially frustrating as to get a Toucan as far as I can work out you would need this animal first. I have missed out pretty much on the limited animals in the past. I have failed all tournaments so far too. As I just don't have the time to play so intensely. Good luck everyone with your tries

esmeetje1990
11-26-14, 07:41 AM
Wow.. Got 12 hours on my first try! Wish I could be this lucky trying for Bansheep!

sanya87
11-26-14, 07:52 AM
Wow.. Got 12 hours on my first try! Wish I could be this lucky trying for Bansheep!

me too! but looks like that bansheep just doesn't want to come to my forest!

my607
11-26-14, 08:21 AM
me too! but looks like that bansheep just doesn't want to come to my forest!

I wished we had a trading system . I be glad to give you one of my bansheep

readysetgo888
11-26-14, 09:10 AM
Congrats to all who got it right away! That's very exciting.

I tried Glacial Griffin X Glacial Griffin for fun and got a Rainguin... :( boo lol. I will probably breed water-earth-nature most of the week. Then I have 4 possible animals to get that I don't have yet including the Sea Horse!

flowless
11-26-14, 09:19 AM
Can I get an animals from the first time

Ahhh this is stressing me out

I really hope i don't miss out

my607
11-26-14, 10:00 AM
Can I get an animals from the first time

Ahhh this is stressing me out

I really hope i don't miss out

You still have time it's not like it expires tommorrow

sanya87
11-26-14, 10:48 AM
I wished we had a trading system . I be glad to give you one of my bansheep

that's sweet of you :) yeah trading system would be really cool... just when i remember all the duplicates of rares and super rares i sold. and someone can't breed those for life... and nothing you can do!

i will hatch my cold turkey egg soon but he will have to wait his turn for evolution flower... that treasure toucan is soooo long, 36 freakin hours and tomorrow when it's finished, have to put him again...

flowless
11-26-14, 10:55 AM
You still have time it's not like it expires tommorrow

I know
But many times it would take me over a week to gat a rare animal
I tried for rampage for more than a week and I got 3 magma and the common one and I had to give up on it
Sea drake for so long and no show
So u see the fact it's a supra rare And limited and u can only try twice a day makes like I have 14 attempts

Crr008
11-26-14, 12:03 PM
First fail was a rainguin. Next fail is eleven hours. However this is a nice break in breeding for the elusive pumpkin panda.

Aernak
11-26-14, 01:19 PM
i will hatch my cold turkey egg soon but he will have to wait his turn for evolution flower... that treasure toucan is soooo long, 36 freakin hours and tomorrow when it's finished, have to put him again...

At least you got one.

I havent gotten a single new animal in weeks.

sanya87
11-26-14, 01:41 PM
At least you got one.

I havent gotten a single new animal in weeks.

i know, its true i was lucky to get a toucan after only 10 tries and this one on my first try. even extremely lucky considering the rarity of these animals. i really hope your luck will change too, don't give up!

AuntyRose32
11-26-14, 01:49 PM
Just put Iciclaw and Rainguin in the den and got five hours, so another Rainguin. I don't normally speed up but I would speed this except I just put my third Unicornicopia on the nest so I'm not spending 15 gems to speed that up first. Unicornicopia seems to love my forest but I can't get a Harvest Hedgehog for the life of me :/

Good luck to everyone trying for this.

my607
11-26-14, 01:56 PM
Just put Iciclaw and Rainguin in the den and got five hours, so another Rainguin. I don't normally speed up but I would speed this except I just put my third Unicornicopia on the nest so I'm not spending 15 gems to speed that up first. Unicornicopia seems to love my forest but I can't get a Harvest Hedgehog for the life of me :/

I got the harvest hedgehog by using Falconch and unicornitopa

seekerbears
11-26-14, 01:57 PM

3rd? Wow I haven't gotten 1 yet but I did get my cold turkey the first try you'll get it we will have till Tuesday

dancingsnickerdoodle
11-26-14, 02:01 PM
After a gazillion ( give or take a few zillion ) tries for unicornicopia & pumpkin ( both unsuccessfully ), I decided to take a break & go for the turkey.
1st attempt: Ranguin & Ranguin. Gave me Ranguin
2nd attempt: Rhino & Ranguin. Gave me Ranguin
3rd time is a charm! : Rhino & Ranguin gave me 12 Hrs!!

AuntyRose32
11-26-14, 02:02 PM
3rd? Wow I haven't gotten 1 yet but I did get my cold turkey the first try you'll get it we will have till Tuesday

First try, nice! (I'm hoping to experience that feeling someday...lol) Thanks I'm hoping I'll get it, not panicking too much yet. I'd gladly send one of these Unicornicopia guys over to your place if I could. I just bought another green habitat to house them all together, I feel bad selling them as so many people haven't had much luck getting them.

Aernak
11-26-14, 02:47 PM
I think i am gonna give up on all the earth nat for awhile and try for this cold turkey. Maybe ill have better luck. Gratz to all who have gotten it!

Buttercup0001
11-26-14, 03:48 PM
First attempt at trying to breed the cold turkey (rhino and rainguin) 5hrs = rainguin. I wonder how many times its going go take me to breed this one. ATM ive being trying to get the thanksgiving animals with no luck (ended up buying the unicornucopia as I still can't breed the crystal unicorn) Why didnt TL put the cold turkey in the battlegrounds (since its limited) and give EVERYONE a fair chance of getting this super rare animal. With the release of 5 new animals in the last 2 weeks why couldn't one be in the battlegrounds.

Aernak
11-26-14, 06:17 PM
First attempt at trying to breed the cold turkey (rhino and rainguin) 5hrs = rainguin. I wonder how many times its going go take me to breed this one. ATM ive being trying to get the thanksgiving animals with no luck (ended up buying the unicornucopia as I still can't breed the crystal unicorn) Why didnt TL put the cold turkey in the battlegrounds (since its limited) and give EVERYONE a fair chance of getting this super rare animal. With the release of 5 new animals in the last 2 weeks why couldn't one be in the battlegrounds.

That would have been nice of them.

BXVV
11-27-14, 12:05 AM
Got in on 2nd try, with glacial griffin and rockidile. Good luck everyone

xxxe
11-27-14, 02:41 AM
C'mon Cold Turkey! I want you in my forest! I hope I can get this guy before his timer runs out. On my 5th attempt. I didn't get the Unicornacopia until after attempt 14 or 15 so hopefully by Sunday I have this guy. Good luck everyone and Happy Thanksgiving!

xxxe
11-27-14, 02:43 AM
Just a thought, how amazing would it be if on Friday our chances for breeding supers and ultras were lowered a bit? Now that would be a GREAT Black Friday deal!

A2TUDE
11-27-14, 03:40 AM
Ok my birds at level 7 so far gotta say it's tiny looking I mean looks like a dwarf compared to the others I know it's level 7 I'm waiting to feed it but lol looks so small what you guys think????

xxxe
11-27-14, 07:44 AM
Ugh you guys! I am getting more 8 hour fails than rainquins! Just like when I was trying for the Rock/ Nature combos I kept getting 14 hour fails. I have the "rare creatures I already have curse!"

xxxe
11-27-14, 07:45 AM
Ok my birds at level 7 so far gotta say it's tiny looking I mean looks like a dwarf compared to the others I know it's level 7 I'm waiting to feed it but lol looks so small what you guys think????

He is a little small but his colors are beautiful. I'm sure once he's 10-15 he will be bigger. Hopefully lol

Aernak
11-27-14, 07:59 AM
Scarecrow is small too

zenobia42
11-27-14, 08:37 AM
So I would like this guy and would NOT like a repeat dismal week like I had with the Scare Crow. I also don't have the Pumpkin Panda or Sea Horse. So I figured I'll throw various combos of nature, earth and water in the den for a week. That way at least I have a chance for 3 I am missing.

I have managed to get both a duplicate Glacial Griffin AND a duplicate Ocean Owl so far. So although no album holes have been filled, I've gotten to replace 2 rares in my forest with supers which is kinda nice. I'd rather get my album holes down to a single digit though.

flowless
11-27-14, 09:40 AM
On my 8 or 9 fail
Getting all the rares that I already have
But no 12 hour timer yet on sight
Good luck to all and me hopefully soon and by soon I mean next time

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 10:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all who are celebrating today! Here's hoping you all get some Cold Turkey to go with your warm turkey! ;)

infinitelove19
11-27-14, 10:27 AM
I'm starting to think this cold turkey doesn't really exist. No luck yet, was using pure rock rhino & the water wolf (can't remember its name), now I'm changing it up each time. Have gone from repeat rainguin fails to rockadile fails. I guess that keeps it 'interesting' LOL.

As a Candian who celebrated Thanksgiving a month ago, turkey (hot or cold) is hard to find, maybe that's my challenge! Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating it!! I love gratitude. :-)

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 10:58 AM
I'm starting to think this cold turkey doesn't really exist. No luck yet, was using pure rock rhino & the water wolf (can't remember its name), now I'm changing it up each time. Have gone from repeat rainguin fails to rockadile fails. I guess that keeps it 'interesting' LOL.

As a Candian who celebrated Thanksgiving a month ago, turkey (hot or cold) is hard to find, maybe that's my challenge! Happy Thanksgiving to all celebrating it!! I love gratitude. :-)

Hello fellow Canadian ;-)
I had about 7 or 8 fails, sped through a lot of them, and finally got it with Frostfang and Rock Rhino (the simple one element animals). A lot of times for me, simple combos are better, but it really does seem to be the luck of the draw. Good luck!

forestwald
11-27-14, 12:50 PM
After two tries with Frostfang and Rhino, I got the turkey. Yeah!! Can't seem to get the sea horse, pumpkin panda or harvest hedgehog......

Vodelle
11-27-14, 01:26 PM
No turkey but I did get a glacial griffin? Isn't that a super rare? I'm only level 14 so any time I breed something my chances of getting a new animal are pretty high anyway. I do have two rainguins and maybe more on the way though already, haha.

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 01:27 PM
No turkey but I did get a glacial griffin? Isn't that a super rare? I'm only level 14 so any time I breed something my chances of getting a new animal are pretty high anyway. I do have two rainguins and maybe more on the way though already, haha.

Glacial Griffin is indeed a super so congrats!

BunnieMix
11-27-14, 01:30 PM
No Turkey yet, but I did get a Glacial Griffin which I didn't have anyways so that's a bonus. I'm still gonna keep trying for the birdie.

infinitelove19
11-27-14, 04:34 PM
Hello fellow Canadian ;-)
I had about 7 or 8 fails, sped through a lot of them, and finally got it with Frostfang and Rock Rhino (the simple one element animals). A lot of times for me, simple combos are better, but it really does seem to be the luck of the draw. Good luck!

Thanks, Hawksmoor!

I couldn't believe it a few minutes ago when I put together Frostfang and Rainguin and got 12 hours!!!
Then I looked at my coin total, and I kid you not, I had 12,111,777 coins. Very neat & glad to get cold turkey and on tukey day, no less. Good luck to everyone still trying, may you get yours soon! :-)

JeannesThinkin
11-27-14, 04:44 PM
Thanks, Hawksmoor!

I couldn't believe it a few minutes ago when I put together Frostfang and Rainguin and got 12 hours!!!
Then I looked at my coin total, and I kid you not, I had 12,111,777 coins. Very neat & glad to get cold turkey and on tukey day, no less. Good luck to everyone still trying, may you get yours soon! :-)

I too am a Canadian.

Congrats on the Cold Turkey, and I am still jelly about all those coins. I have 250000 or something coins. T.T

Today I got my second Glacial Griffin. Does TL change the supers to rares when they release a limited super?

Hawksmoor
11-27-14, 05:12 PM
Thanks, Hawksmoor!

Congrats! That's a lot of coins...:eek:

Yay Jeannes another Canuck :-p

dumbpluff
11-27-14, 06:42 PM
i've gone through so many rainguins already that it's about to drive me insane lmao. the only thing that's my saving grace is the amount of rainy song lyric puns i keep coming up with to make it at least SORT of funny.

Buttercup0001
11-27-14, 07:56 PM
[QUOTE=dumbpluff;1010261i've gone through so many rainguins already that it's about to drive me insane lmao. the only thing that's my saving grace is the amount of rainy song lyric puns i keep coming up with to make it at least SORT of funny.[/QUOTE]

Lol u r not alone . I do the same thing in coming up with rainy song lyrics to save the sanity. My song atm is rainguin, rainguin, go away and NEVER come back my way again. :D

zenobia42
11-27-14, 10:06 PM
I have a 12-hour breeding in my den!

But it's most likely a second harvest hedgehog. I have an aquatter with a rhino trying for this and the pumpkin panda and the sea horse at the same time. But my fingers are crossed!

readysetgo888
11-27-14, 10:36 PM
Rainguins are the new Plantlers.... lol

flowless
11-28-14, 02:47 AM
Iam getting 5 , 9 and 8 hours fail time
I wonder when i would get 12 hours
I soeed bred alot
And frankly not gonna waste anymore gems on it
If i do miss out i hope i dont quit

On the bright side
I did buy 2 grand gem habitus
At least gems spent well

infinitelove19
11-28-14, 05:15 AM
Congrats! That's a lot of coins...:eek:

Yay Jeannes another Canuck :-p

Yay, Canucks! :-)

As for the coins, I just thought it was neat that the first number was 12, the number of hours needed to breed, then triple 1 and triple 7. No possible way I could've planned that! Not meaning to brag, I just love numbers. LOL ;-)

Lisa0107
11-28-14, 07:30 AM
Note to the elusive Cold Turkey....I have to take a break from you just long enough for my toucan to nest...then I'll be back....Does anyone have pictures of what the cold turkey looks like at the different stages of evolution? That might make the decision for me about buying the turkey...he's so cute as a baby but I wonder what he looks like fully grown...

Vodelle
11-28-14, 08:09 AM
Note to the elusive Cold Turkey....I have to take a break from you just long enough for my toucan to nest...then I'll be back....Does anyone have pictures of what the cold turkey looks like at the different stages of evolution? That might make the decision for me about buying the turkey...he's so cute as a baby but I wonder what he looks like fully grown...
This page (http://fantasy-forest-story.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Turkey) has the different images if you toggle them!

As for me, after my glacial griffin I got an iciclaw, and now back to rainguins!

Lisa0107
11-28-14, 08:20 AM
This page (http://fantasy-forest-story.wikia.com/wiki/Cold_Turkey) has the different images if you toggle them!

As for me, after my glacial griffin I got an iciclaw, and now back to rainguins!

Thanks Vodelle. I did not know about that site. He's not as cute as i thought he would be...might spend my gems on the autumn hedgehog or the pumpkin panda instead...I'll have to give this some thought.

TokiChunsa
11-28-14, 05:17 PM
I got him while trying to get Iciclaw.

As much as I want the coins, he looks the best as a baby.

dumbpluff
11-28-14, 05:45 PM
he looks nothing like a turkey, but I figured as much. I'm just glad I finally got him out of the way.

I got so annoyed with rainguins that I went vaguely crazy and sped bred quite a bit today. I think I must've spent maybe 80 gems or so on it in that stretch. Black Friday sale was totally worth it.

now I need to wonder if it's worth buying one grand gem habitat while this sale's going on and just plonk it somewhere out of the way until I care enough to breed for a unicorn/anything else or just relax and deal with the tinier habitats when the time comes.

Buttercup0001
11-28-14, 07:40 PM
This is getting totally ridiculous. I have been trying to breed this cold turkey since it's release and nothing but rainguins and throw in an iciclaw. No combinations are working. This game is becoming frustrating, which it shouldn't as I know games are meant to be fun, timeout and relaxation. Why is it that since I passed level 32 (lvl 38 atm) I cannot breed a single new animal.

momofgiants
11-28-14, 08:46 PM
Just threw my frost fang and Iceclaw into the breeding den figuring 5 hours would show up. Of course was thrown off my game when 12 hours show up. First thought is at least I got another Griffin then went wait Griffin is 11 hours what is 12 hours...I think it is time to get some sleep. To much Black Friday shopping and not enough sleep.

PernReloaded
11-28-14, 09:33 PM
I'm hoping I can breed this one before it goes out. A bunch of Raiguins, two Rockodiles, and an Iciclaw, and I've been breeding since this came out.

zenobia42
11-28-14, 10:20 PM
I have a 12-hour breeding in my den!

But it's most likely a second harvest hedgehog. I have an aquatter with a rhino trying for this and the pumpkin panda and the sea horse at the same time. But my fingers are crossed!

It was a cold turkey! I can't believe it! :D

dumbpluff
11-28-14, 10:36 PM
It was a cold turkey! I can't believe it! :D

i'm so glad you got it, zen! to be honest, when you said you would only try for that bit and then stop, i was really hoping you wouldn't quit...

cold turkey :cool:

UneCerise_ledessert
11-29-14, 01:31 AM
I just got the egg, it's in my nest now. I bred Frostfang and Rhino. I tried Rhino and Rainguin for a long time with no luck, although I got Glacial as a good fail result. Now time to breed Citrine. I just paired Crystal and Lightning with 8 hrs. result.

my607
11-29-14, 06:28 AM
I keep getting the rainguin over and over again. What fun is that?

GreasedLightening
11-29-14, 10:27 AM
Got mine last night after many many attempts. Finally switched up animals and got it with rockodile and rainquin. Rainquin and rockodile gave me another glacial griffin. Good luck everyone.

Bambamstad
11-29-14, 11:00 AM
I keep getting the rainguin over and over again. What fun is that?

No fun at all, same here, rainguin after rainguin, sometimes rockadile or iciclaw. I would be glad if i get griffin, since that one is missing in my album too.

BunnieMix
11-29-14, 11:29 AM
Good luck to those still trying. I finally got mine too, after many Rainguins. This time it seemed like the results were a little more dispersed as I managed to get two Glacial Griffins (after not having any), about four Iciclaws, and three Rockodiles, and of course probably somewhere around fifteen Rainguins.

Jennerwein1
11-29-14, 12:15 PM
12 hour breeding !!!! Rhino and Frostfang. Many many Rainquins and iciclaws. And others I can't remember. From other combos. Can't believe it. So, keep on breeding, it will come. ;) good luck,all!

FridayFarms
11-29-14, 01:39 PM
I hope I get some luck soon - with all these 8 and 9 hour fails, I don't have very many tries left!

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 01:59 PM
I don't think I'm going to get it... Haven't really been able to fit in too many tries, and trying to help my luck by not always breeding the same elements, and still trying for the earth-nature animals.

viramisu
11-29-14, 02:21 PM
I stick with frostfang and rock rhino and finally made it after countless fail,, maybe 9 or 10 or more. 95% of them is ranguin, only 1 is iciclaw, no griffin at all. Good luck guys,, youll get it eventually.

jsburas
11-29-14, 04:15 PM
I have only gotten Ranguin fails and 1 Rockadile. I wish I could at least get an Iciclaw fail as I don't have that one yet. Been trying for toooooo long now. Hope I get it before time expires as I still need Harvest Hedgehog. I did manage to get Pumpkin Panda and I bought Unicornipa(or however you spell it lol) when it was on sale. Didn't have a lot if luck this time around with any of the limited animals as usually I do. Guess luck changes up now and then.

sweetypies97
11-29-14, 04:26 PM
I stick with frostfang and rock rhino and finally made it after countless fail,, maybe 9 or 10 or more. 95% of them is ranguin, only 1 is iciclaw, no griffin at all. Good luck guys,, youll get it eventually.

I had exactly the same experience.

chiareh
11-29-14, 04:39 PM
I'm still trying for it. Got two icicleclaws. Sold one of my rainguins for room 'cause the bear is cuter. Have had about 10 fails so far. Most of them rainguins. Ugh. >_>

PernReloaded
11-29-14, 05:39 PM
Still trying. Still no Turkey. Bred a second Iciclaw.

Edit: and moments after I posted this, I bred a Glacial Griffin. Okay, so this is CLOSER, but no cigar!

Lisa0107
11-29-14, 09:48 PM
OMG!!! I just put in Rhino and Frostfang and got him! Tried lots of time but took a break to nest the toucan for 25 hours. Then did a earth/green by mistake (got yet another hedgehog fail...just got that out and low and behold a 12 hours pops up. I can't believe it! Keep trying everyone. Rhino and Frostfang did it for me!

readysetgo888
11-29-14, 10:45 PM
Well I've been breeding mostly water-nature-earth and got a 13 hr timer with Vinotaur and Glacial Griffin. Thought it was probably a Rampage but it turned out to be a Sea Horse! Ok can't really complain too much about that, I love it and didn't have one yet so yay. Next breed, Iciclaw and Hydro Yak... 13 hrs again! I am super happy to have two Sea Horses but only two days left for the Turkey and for the goals on the fall animals, that I still don't have. Not the best timing... If I could just get a Harvest Hedgehog I'd be pretty happy even with no Turkey.

FridayFarms
11-30-14, 08:06 AM
Finally got a 12 hour breed with Frostfang and Rainguin! Now I can finally try for one of the other new animals before even more new ones come out.

saucysammis
11-30-14, 10:27 AM
I've got a 12 hr breed now.....I put a hydro yak and a rampage together thinking I could try for turkey or either unicorn

.....so the outcome will either be a second harvest hedgehog or a first cold turkey. Hope hope hope its a turkey

sand
11-30-14, 11:51 AM
I came here just to double-check when this pain is scheduled to retire. It feels like I've been breeding Rainguins for over a week. Truly getting sick of doing this; failing in all 3 forests. I don't want to give up before the animal is gone, but I'm beginning to wish it would just go, even if none of my forests get it.

Aernak
11-30-14, 03:09 PM
I came here just to double-check when this pain is scheduled to retire. It feels like I've been breeding Rainguins for over a week. Truly getting sick of doing this; failing in all 3 forests. I don't want to give up before the animal is gone, but I'm beginning to wish it would just go, even if none of my forests get it.

My family has not gotten one in any of our 3 forests either. I am still trying but i dont breed exclusively rock and water every single time. Its too friggan boring. If we miss it, I guess we miss it.

PernReloaded
11-30-14, 03:46 PM
Second glacial griffin on its way; it's nice to finally have one, but two of these and no sign of the turkey!

Anniemon89
11-30-14, 06:59 PM
Cold Turkey is on the nest thanks to countless tries with Frostfang and Rhino :)

Lisa0107
12-01-14, 07:20 AM
Just hatched him! He's really cute as baby..I think I'll hold off on feeding him for a couple of days just so I can enjoy how cute he is now!

azucita
12-01-14, 08:27 AM
i bred ancient sloth and aquatter and got 7 hours, 7 hours doesnt show on the calculator for this combo. according to the egg guide, 7 hours is only skyger and vinotaur, but vinotaur has the red element and skyger needs red too right? so what could it be? --feeling confused :/

readysetgo888
12-01-14, 08:57 AM
i bred ancient sloth and aquatter and got 7 hours, 7 hours doesnt show on the calculator for this combo. according to the egg guide, 7 hours is only skyger and vinotaur, but vinotaur has the red element and skyger needs red too right? so what could it be? --feeling confused :/

That's weird, are you sure? I just double checked and I can't find an animal that this should be. Please let us know what it is.

azucita
12-01-14, 09:39 AM
yes very sure, im looking at the animals while breeding....i'll let you know in about 4-5 hours time :)

saucysammis
12-01-14, 10:07 AM
I've got a 12 hr breed now.....I put a hydro yak and a rampage together thinking I could try for turkey or either unicorn

.....so the outcome will either be a second harvest hedgehog or a first cold turkey. Hope hope hope its a turkey

Wrong wrong wrong. It's An Armorillo. Again, glad I resisted the gem speed up for him. Ah well, one more day to try. No unicornicopia for me either.

Hawksmoor
12-01-14, 10:09 AM
yes very sure, im looking at the animals while breeding....i'll let you know in about 4-5 hours time :)

Wow, I'm very curious too!

Lisa0107
12-01-14, 10:18 AM
Wow, I'm very curious too!

Yes, me too. I wonder what it is?

Crr008
12-01-14, 05:27 PM
I think I just bred my last time for the cold turkey. I can't believe all the time I've spent on this one and I don't really even want him. Sigh. Two more Glacial Griffins, three Rockodiles and more Rainguins than I can count. :-(

charmeyone
12-01-14, 06:05 PM
I've only gotten rainguins.. :-(

readysetgo888
12-01-14, 06:13 PM
Count me down as one of the failures... I didn't speed and got in 15 tries this week breeding Water-Earth or Water-Nature-Earth and no Turkey. I know 15 isn't a lot compared to some, but it was what fit for me without speeding, which I don't do by more than a couple hours here and there. I will be trying probably twice more, once in a couple minutes and once tomorrow morning. If I don't get it I won't be losing tons of sleep or anything. Truthfully there are quite a few other animals in the game I'd rather have than this one, all things considered. I still hope I get it, just because the frequent fails are so irritating.

ETA: Annnnd it's another Rainguin for me! Better than a longer fail, I may be able to fit in another breeding before I go to bed and then still get one tomorrow morning.

chiareh
12-01-14, 06:46 PM
Three more rainguins today...sigh...

PernReloaded
12-01-14, 07:49 PM
My very, very last attempt at this and I pulled a twelve-hour breeding time! I know that I got super lucky.

Still missing the Harvest Hedgehog and the Fallaby - the Fallaby is the one I regret not having :/

But now I can concentrate on getting the rare animals I don't have. I've managed to get to a decently high level and have yet to have had a chance to breed any electric animals.

FridayFarms
12-01-14, 08:09 PM
Congratulations! It was such a relief when I got mine yesterday. Feels good to try to breed something different!

readysetgo888
12-01-14, 08:36 PM
My very, very last attempt at this and I pulled a twelve-hour breeding time! I know that I got super lucky.

Still missing the Harvest Hedgehog and the Fallaby - the Fallaby is the one I regret not having :/

But now I can concentrate on getting the rare animals I don't have. I've managed to get to a decently high level and have yet to have had a chance to breed any electric animals.

Awesome, I'm hoping I have the same luck. I think I've got two more tries left.

TeabytheSea3
12-01-14, 08:48 PM

Congrats! That has to be such a celebratory feeling to see that 12 he timer!!!

Do you know what you used in your breeding?

AuntyRose32
12-01-14, 09:06 PM
I've only gotten rainguins.. :-(

Me too.....sigh >.<

PernReloaded
12-01-14, 09:09 PM
Congrats! That has to be such a celebratory feeling to see that 12 he timer!!!

Do you know what you used in your breeding?

I only used Frostfang and Rock Rhino for it XD both around level 10. I was taking no chances.

TeabytheSea3
12-01-14, 09:26 PM
I only used Frostfang and Rock Rhino for it XD both around level 10. I was taking no chances.

Thanks for the info. I might have 2 more tries to get this little guy. Congrats to everyone who got him, good luck to all others. :)

charmeyone
12-01-14, 09:34 PM
When does he disappear?

Vodelle
12-01-14, 09:34 PM
I've been breeding earth/water all week (with some nature thrown in at some point to see if I could get anything else). I did get a glacial griffin, so I can't complain, but no cold turkey in sight. Oh well! As a new player, I have SO many animals to start unlocking that at the moment I'm not too miffed about missing out on this one. (I don't even like turkeys irl, haha.)

charmeyone
12-01-14, 09:35 PM
I mean what time...

EviBrooklyn
12-01-14, 09:53 PM
I mean what time...

Probably tomorrow between 2:30-3:00 pm eastern time

PernReloaded
12-01-14, 09:54 PM
When does he disappear?

I think he's supposed to leave tomorrow, probably tomorrow night.

Edit: Ninja'd

Aernak
12-02-14, 03:18 AM
I am still getting endless rainguins and rockodiles here. Oh well.

charmeyone
12-02-14, 05:28 AM
I just got an iciclaw. I guess that's it for me.. :-(

charmeyone
12-02-14, 07:31 AM
I decided to spreed things up and try just one more time... Got another rainguin.. Hate that thing... What a waste of gems.. When will I learn.

EviBrooklyn
12-02-14, 09:49 AM

So what did this 7 hours give you?
I'm curious to know.
Please let us know

cocauina
12-02-14, 09:53 AM

I'm curious to know.
Please let us know

Same, Skyger needs water and fire, Vinotaur needs fire and nature.

saucysammis
12-02-14, 10:04 AM
Well, happy thanksgiving to me! (And all of you!)Woke up, hatched the second rockodile. Placed the .....eighth?...rainguin on the nest. Threw the rhino into breeding. Added the Frostfang and tapped the breed button.

12 hr timer on the last day. Maybe I'll try for a unicorn tonight!

PernReloaded
12-02-14, 10:35 AM
Congrats to everyone that managed to breed it - snd I seriously feel for everyone who hasn't yet. I've been unlucky breeding limited creatures before, missed out on a few completely >.<

EviBrooklyn
12-02-14, 11:09 AM
Well, happy thanksgiving to me! (And all of you!)Woke up, hatched the second rockodile. Placed the .....eighth?...rainguin on the nest. Threw the rhino into breeding. Added the Frostfang and tapped the breed button.

12 hr timer on the last day. Maybe I'll try for a unicorn tonight!

Congrats !!

jomykje
12-02-14, 12:30 PM
I don't see the turkey in the shop anymore. I am afraid we can't breed iT anymore :-(

Aernak
12-02-14, 12:42 PM
I'm bummed I missed it but they made it practically impossible to breed. Oh well. :(

AuntyRose32
12-02-14, 01:03 PM
Didn't get it, every attempt produced a Rainguin except for my last attempt this morning which gave me a 9 hour timer, I was so used to seeing the 5 hour that I got excited and thought I had it, until I came to my senses and remembered it was a 12 hour and I had just got another Rockodile, oh well....I tried.

Congrats to all who got it, I liked this one :)

RLrox
12-02-14, 03:26 PM
I thought I'd got this as I got the 12 hr timer with griffin and iciclaw....just plonked the egg on the nest and bingo,it's a....harvest hedgehog!?! How did the nature element even get in there?! Feel a bit *****ed! :(

locotesx3
12-02-14, 04:28 PM
I'm curious to know.
Please let us know

I looked at this farm (when the breeding time was up) the egg in the nest was a aqauter. They probably just missed the :59 in 7:59 :)
I've done it a couple times myself.

roguebee
12-02-14, 08:07 PM
Just barely made it. Have the egg on the nest right now.

intrinsicallyknotted
12-02-14, 08:28 PM
I've been breeding furiously all week and I didn't get it--the first limited I've missed. I'm pretty bummed, but I'll go back to working on that harvest hedgehog.

Crr008
12-03-14, 05:17 AM
Congrats, roguebee.

I didn't get it. I'm a little bummed I spent so much time trying for it. It is not even an animal I wanted but I like to try for all they release.

saucysammis
12-03-14, 09:35 AM
Congrats to those who bred the ugly bugger. Condolences to those who didn't .....maybe next year? Mine came out of the nest this morning and is my consolation for missing out on the frankenswine. And the unicorn.

ABABAU
11-04-16, 12:07 PM
The cold turkeys back for not Christmas but Thanksgiving. Oh and it's definitely breedable.

Silverrain1
11-04-16, 12:34 PM
Is it definitely breedable? Cos I'll try for this before the new cat one if it is

saucysammis
11-04-16, 02:38 PM
Cold Turkey is back! Good luck to all.

Looks like the last post was mine....Ha! And a lot has happened since!

saucysammis
11-04-16, 02:40 PM
Move along, citizens, nothing to see here.

ABABAU
11-04-16, 04:18 PM
Is it definitely breedable? Cos I'll try for this before the new cat one if it is

Yes. This is DEFINITELY breedable.

ABABAU
11-04-16, 09:51 PM
Decided to go for this first using a Snow Manatee and Papa Penguin.

Eluzyion
11-05-16, 02:52 AM
got obsidian cyclops fail, which is great i didnt have one i was just hoping for pearl peryton which i cant seem to get.. how many hours for cold turkey?

Silverrain1
11-05-16, 03:10 AM
It's 12 hours.
I want this to

Eluzyion
11-05-16, 04:35 AM
It's 12 hours.
I want this to

just got it! hope you get yours and ty for the hours :)

Clark_Wayne
11-05-16, 05:26 AM
already have it years ago :D great i don't need to try :)

Silverrain1
11-05-16, 06:36 AM
just got it! hope you get yours and ty for the hours :)

Thank you and no worries

kooky panda
11-05-16, 11:46 AM
Original Thread *for easy access to many of your cold turkey questions*:

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75529-Cold-Turkey-11-25-14-Expires-12-2-14/page8&highlight=Cold+turkey

I have merged both threads so all the information for this animal is in one place!:)

ABABAU
11-05-16, 12:11 PM
My fails. Also first try there was only one hour differene between a Cold Turkey.

1. Glacial Griffin with Snowmanatee and Papa Penguin
2. Rockodile with Snowmanatee and Papa Penguin
3. Iciclaw with Donkeycrat and Cuckoonut
4. Rainguin with Donkeycrat and Snowmanatee
5. Iciclaw with Donkeycrat and Cuckoonut
6. Glaciel Griffin with Donkeycrat and Cuckoonut
7. Rainguin with Donkeycrat and Cuckoonut
8. Rainguin with Donkeycrat and Cuckoonut
9. Glaciel Griffen with Snowmanatee and Papa Penguin
10. Rainguin with Cuckoonut and Snowmanatee
11. Iciclaw with Papa Penguin and Snowmanatee
12. Rainguin with Donkeycrat and Rock Rhino.

Alideh
11-05-16, 03:01 PM
1st attempt was a fail, 5 hours on the breeding time.

Thank y'all for bring back the beautiful cold turkey :D

2nd attempt failed with rainguin
3nd attempt failed with rainguin :/
4th attempt failed with 5 hours which is also a rainguin :(
5th attempt failed with another rainguin *sigh*
6th attempt failed with rockodile
7th attempt failed with rainguin
8th attempt I THINK I got this big baby :D :D 12 hours! Might use gems to hurry it up and see.

goddard7006
11-06-16, 08:29 AM
My attempts

1st FAIL 5hrs with Iciclaw and Rockodile
2nd FAIL 11hrs with Rock Rhino and Frostfang
3rd FAIL 5hrs with Iciclaw and Rockodile again
4th FAIL 9hrs with Donkeycrat and Birthday Bear
5th FAIL 5hrs with Cuckoonut and Glacial Griffin
6th FAIL 9hrs with Frostfang and Rock Rhino
7th FAIL 9hrs with Big Bad and Donkeycrat
8th FAIL 5hrs with Glacial Griffin and Donkeycrat
9th FAIL 5hrs with Big Bad and Birthday Bear
10th FAIL 5hrs with Big Bad and Glacial Griffin
11th FAIL 5hrs with Donkeycrat and Frostfang

ABABAU
11-06-16, 10:21 PM
1st attempt was a fail, 5 hours on the breeding time.

Thank y'all for bring back the beautiful cold turkey :D

2nd attempt failed with rainguin
3nd attempt failed with rainguin :/
4th attempt failed with 5 hours which is also a rainguin :(

Lots of Rainguins. I don't have many Earth/Water types so this might help me. Best of luck.

lordgemini42
11-07-16, 05:33 AM
1. 5 hrs CU/Donkeycrat
2. 11 hrs Big Bad Wolf/Donkeycrat
3. 9 hrs Birthday Bear/Frostfang
4. 5 hrs CU/Blizard
5. 5 hrs Rock Rhino/Frostfang
6. 5 hrs CU/Glacial Griffin
7. 12 hrs CU/Snowmanatee (I think I got it)

Only 6 fails and then I got it. Now to try for something else.

Alideh
11-07-16, 11:32 PM

Yes!!! Got it :D
had to speed it up since I was getting impatient XD

ABABAU
11-08-16, 12:07 PM

Yes!!! Got it :D
had to speed it up since I was getting impatient XD

What did you use to get it?

Silverrain1
11-08-16, 02:50 PM
Not been able to try for this due to story book fails and I do want this

Silverrain1
11-11-16, 08:46 AM
Well iv been trying and trying for this, not bothered to try for meowl, I have had about 5 glacial griffins, 3 iciclaws and about 5 rainguins.
My second account has had these 3 animals to and now a 48 hour timer so second account defo won't get it. Not sure if main account will have any luck.

Drachenia
11-11-16, 09:25 AM
Well iv been trying and trying for this, not bothered to try for meowl, I have had about 5 glacial griffins, 3 iciclaws and about 5 rainguins.
My second account has had these 3 animals to and now a 48 hour timer so second account defo won't get it. Not sure if main account will have any luck.

Congratulations to Silverrain on Granite Golem, he's still missing me. I hope you get Cold Turkey, good luck :D

Silverrain1
11-11-16, 09:32 AM
Congratulations to Silverrain on Granite Golem, he's still missing me. I hope you get Cold Turkey, good luck :D

Aw good, neither of my accounts has that one. So good news for that account, hope my main account has some luck

Well main account just had some luck. 45 hours. So not cold turkey lol.

Drachenia
11-11-16, 10:59 AM
Aw good, neither of my accounts has that one. So good news for that account, hope my main account has some luck

Well main account just had some luck. 45 hours. So not cold turkey lol.

Aua aua, no is not Cold Turkey and you get Sapphire Cthulhu, Congratulations again Silverrain :D

Silverrain1
11-11-16, 01:54 PM
Aua aua, no is not Cold Turkey and you get Sapphire Cthulhu, Congratulations again Silverrain :D

Thanks again, although, I have the sapphire, I would have loved the pearl!
Well I put half moon howler on the nest while waiting out the long timer

jmatarii
11-25-17, 03:23 PM
https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40281

https://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=40280

Breeding/Hatching 12 hours

Evolution 17 hours

My combo Rainguin + Iciclaw

Best Regards.