PDA

View Full Version : Loosing bombs and Steelflare Crests due to crashes

Anaboe
11-25-14, 12:30 PM
My DS-game is crashing again, and again, and again.

Due to this crashing, I keep loosing Bombs (for the mine) and Steelflare Crests (from the mine).

If I enter the mine, mine some Crests and the game crashes, both the Bomb, and the Crests are gone. This is getting really frustrating.

I tried everything:
* closing all other programs
* force closing DS
* syncing through visiting neighbours

It keeps happening, and at this pace, I won't be able to make 1 Pharaoh dragon..

This is getting extremely frustrating.

I'm lvl 150, have 224 unique dragons, 261 dragons in total, and 92 habitats.
I play on iPad Mini (1st edition) that's 1 year old, and my OS is iOS 7.1.2, DS version is 1.9.7.

The crashing always happens AFTER I do something: collecting food, questing, entering the mine etc.. If I don't do anything, the game is not crashing for several minutes.

Please, TL, can you help???

jim23cash
11-25-14, 12:57 PM
Mine does the same thing. I think the iPad mini doesn't have enough RAM for these games. My old iPhone works better than my brand new iPad, bought to play this game.
I really hate it when I crash and lose bombs, food and items gained from bombs, or worst, a battle I already beat in arena.

[S8] Elsa
11-25-14, 04:13 PM
Unfortunately, the first gen iPad Mini meets the minimal requirements for our games and may have performance issues. As you level up, add more items and animations to your board, the game requires more resources from the device. If the device is older or has a lack of resources, it'll cause the game performance to decline.

You may be able to improve game performance by closing down background apps to free up more resources.

s_lynne
12-04-14, 12:19 PM
The same thing happens to me but it only happens on my iPod Touch 5th Gen which is my primary account.

laraelyn
12-09-14, 01:31 PM
happens to me was doing to much better then did the new upgrade and now it crashes constantly, kept winning battles for the steelflare crests only needed 4 more to get my dragon and for 2 solid days it crashed after every win, so I did not get the dragon, I can no longer mine it crashes constantly as well as going on any quests, I have deleted many dragons and have only about 175 now, and still all the crashing, wish I would not have done the last update it made it worst. is there anyway to unistall the last update?