PDA

View Full Version : What is going on

Unregistered
02-01-11, 06:38 AM
I loved this game from the beginning but j keep losing food and now gems that is ridiculous -_- I think that is enough please fix bugs

Unregistered
02-01-11, 06:55 AM
it seems to me that since the new VALENTINE stories came out all the stories are having new glitches. just fix the messes and stop starting new ones. now i still have to regift and am losing gifts. with all the problems we've had i never gave up on these games but now i am getting withered myself.

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:05 AM
Lost my gifts 3 times yesterday...

Unregistered
02-01-11, 07:59 AM
GUYS! This is Bakery Story so shouldn't there be more cake? I mean like birthday cakes and !!!! I'm not to happy about the limited ways to get gems. I'm not going to pay for them and it's so DIFFICULT to get them... And NOW when you install it you get 20 gems... WHAT THE HECK???? Please add my id. Kandluver24 a.k.a KelseysBakery...
Thanks
Kelsey

Unregistered
02-01-11, 09:19 AM
I hope Norman can let whoever is in charge because its too much I have been saving my gems and now I can't buy what I wanted also I agree with having more variety in cakes and drinks at least its better that RS which btw should have a drinks section I will not pay for gems again if problem persists

Unregistered
02-02-11, 02:05 PM
I hope Norman can let whoever is in charge because its too much I have been saving my gems and now I can't buy what I wanted also I agree with having more variety in cakes and drinks at least its better that RS which btw should have a drinks section I will not pay for gems again if problem persists

First of all, Norman can't do jack around here. His only function is to run contests and such, answer the usual questions. He is not here to address the huge problems, and the elephants in the room. Even if he does pass things on to the devs, I doubt they take any notice, because they only have one goal....to separate you from your money in every way possible.

Having said that, ppl who do not buy gems do not really have a right to complain. You are playing a free game. Those of us who do buy gems have a lot more cause for complaint. We have supported TL and they are treating us like garbage.

Level75Customer
02-02-11, 05:15 PM
First of all, Norman can't do jack around here. His only function is to run contests and such, answer the usual questions. He is not here to address the huge problems, and the elephants in the room. Even if he does pass things on to the devs, I doubt they take any notice, because they only have one goal....to separate you from your money in every way possible.

Having said that, ppl who do not buy gems do not really have a right to complain. You are playing a free game. Those of us who do buy gems have a lot more cause for complaint. We have supported TL and they are treating us like garbage.

Hey bro, u just hit the nail on the head ...
TL is such a joke that I laughed so hard with tears in my eyes

Unregistered
02-02-11, 10:34 PM
True I am but a messenger, but we are listening to your feedback.

We know we are lacking in the following areas:

- Updates
- Me being able to answer your questions regarding updates
- Bug fixes

I would like to assure you that we are trying our best to improve in all those areas. It takes time to change and although we do hope that you will be patient enough to stay with us, I know it can be somewhat frustrating. I don't have the solution for you right now, but we hope to develop that solution in the future.

I apologize for the present, but I do hold high hopes for the future. Also, let me know if I missed any major areas we need improvement on. :cool:

Yes, Norman, you did. First, REGISTRATION. Go you to city story and see the post of a woman whose 4 yr. old daughter was sitting next to her when she came across another disgusting pic.

2. Removing the language 'FREE WEEKLY UPDATES' from the app descriptions. You have never given an answer to that and we both know why. TL refuses to take it out because it is a hook to get the new customers in. They will spend gems in the excitement of the moment and fall into some of the many gem traps. If TL were trying to so hard to become a legitimate co. instead of the pack of thieves that they are, they would have removed that language a long time ago. They don't because so many have quit the games in disgust, they are relying on new users. Why is it that many other co's make weekly updates and do not put them all in a Holiday Box??? Most game co's that market these types of games do it. Why can't TL???? A little more honesty from them on what we can expect and why would solve a lot of problems around here. But I expect you know that already.