PDA

View Full Version : Taps on one screen are carried over to another screen that hasn't appeared due to lag

freshfunin2008
11-25-14, 08:41 AM
TL and Storm 8,

I find this to be a great concern. On at least 5 occasions I have had this happen to me and I have emailed support regarding this manner but nothing is done to prevent / fix it.

At some times, the game lags over 5 seconds where just scrolling across the map can be delayed and slow. My biggest gripe is when you have one display and you are either tapping on farms to harvest or healing spring or even tapping on breeding den some times you get two or three taps ahead because you are anticipating collecting the harvest from 7 farms and then all of a sudden you have a lag / latency of 5 plus seconds. When this occurs all taps that are held in memory should be cancelled. One who tapped on a farm 2 or 3 times, should not have that carried over to a new screen that is superimposed over the farms and usually that is always do you want to buy something with gold. I have loss almost 2,000 gold over the last few months due to issues like this. I never physically tap on buy or go to market but the game carries over delayed tap strokes. THIS MUST STOP!!!!!! THIS MUST BE FIXED. Thank you

[S8] Elsa
11-25-14, 04:12 PM
Sorry to hear about this. Can you please email support@teamlava.com for assistance and send me a PM with the ticket number?

freshfunin2008
11-26-14, 11:27 AM
I did and they said there is nothing they can do about it. They didn't even address the issue with the horrible lag and possibilities on how to fix it.

[S8] Elsa
11-26-14, 11:58 AM
Sorry to hear that! Can you send me a PM with your ticket number? :)