PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sale Dragons Breedable?

VenomDragon1
11-25-14, 05:31 AM
I see the Black Friday sales have started but I'm curious if these dragons are breedable for this limited time also. Could we get some info from staff on this please?

Also, why are the dragons not actually on sale??:eek:
Original popup

Corrected popup

edit(KP)

The message has been fixed, the Dragons released in the current Black Friday event is a re-release of previous unavailable Dragons.

Thanks!

CuteTali
11-25-14, 05:40 AM
I was wondering the same thing.

kkdble49
11-25-14, 06:34 AM
Ditto!

Lesimony
11-25-14, 06:35 AM
I sure hope they are breedable, because it isn't much of a 'sale'. I think TL forgot Black Friday is supposed to be about bargains and low prices. These don't look like they are discounted at all. Hopefully they at least do a better gold sale and make it available to everyone.

bexrexbex
11-25-14, 06:47 AM
Looks like there are some available for Android that were never available before (Wisp, for example), I hope they are breedable!

knj00
11-25-14, 07:04 AM
OK, maybe the popup came too soon because even though it said "The Black Friday Sale has arrived at the Dragon Isles!" and "Get monster deals on "blah, blah dragons" and more before they leave the market for good!" these dragons are not actually on sale.

They are all currently in the market for the exact same price as they were when first released in the game. NO Sale price.

bexrexbex
11-25-14, 07:06 AM
OK, maybe the popup came too soon because even though it said "The Black Friday Sale has arrived at the Dragon Isles!" and "Get monster deals on "blah, blah dragons" and more before they leave the market for good!" these dragons are not actually on sale.

They are all currently in the market for the exact same price as they were when first released in the game. NO Sale price.

However, many of these dragons were not in the market previous to today. Pride, for example, was not available. Some of these are available on my Android device that were previously iOS only.

freesiawoods
11-25-14, 07:09 AM
Hope they are breedable because the prices are too high unless you buy gold.

knj00
11-25-14, 07:15 AM
However, many of these dragons were not in the market previous to today. Pride, for example, was not available. Some of these are available on my Android device that were previously iOS only.

Yes, I know that. :) All these dragons have previously been expired and are now back in the market. My point was according to the popup they are in the market On Sale, but they are not on sale. So, perhaps the popup and market appearance of these dragons came before they were intended... maybe?

Of course maybe a TL staff member just forgot to change the prices...... or they thought they could fool some people into purchasing these dragons at full market price. lol Either way you look at it something is not correct. :)

buttabdullah99
11-25-14, 07:31 AM
All I want is pride and mother 😘😘😘

ndtrance
11-25-14, 07:40 AM
Please let us know if they are breedable this week on android. :-)

meoconlunar
11-25-14, 08:30 AM
they are breedable , my friend has just got Pride (ios)

ghostiemom
11-25-14, 08:39 AM
Hi! Can someone list the ones in the popup? I closed it out without looking at it. Thanks!

ghostiemom
11-25-14, 08:41 AM
Oh nevermind, they are in the market! Wow that's a lot of dragons.

cazile81
11-25-14, 08:44 AM
On android, the limited dragons in the market are:
1. Pink lotus
2. Fireflash
3. Enlightened
4. Tigerfly
5. Sparkler
6. Pride
7. Blue Peacock
8. Wisp
9. Mother
10. Pinata
11. Ancient
12. Viking
13. Dreamcatcher
14. Mischief
15. Cherry Blossom
16. Leprechaun
17. Winter Games
18. Mermaid
19. Forestfire
20. Seabreeze
21. Turkey
22. Sunflower

orleansparish
11-25-14, 09:06 AM
Maybe sale for them means available again to buy? Not necessarily cheaper than it was before. I thought pride was more than 500 gold? Wouldn't buy a dragon anyways. I'm breeding for pride. Will give it a could gos before I try for leprechaun. Those are the two I really want.

CuteTali
11-25-14, 09:08 AM
All I want is pride and mother 😘😘😘

Same here, but can't afford these prices.

meoconlunar
11-25-14, 10:06 AM
Please let us know if they are breedable this week on android. :-)

yes, someone pls let us know....

Cas623
11-25-14, 10:35 AM
yes, someone pls let us know....

It's breedable on both ios and android. My husband got pride on his android and my son got sparkler on ios. The combo was rainbow and virtue for them both and it gave an 8 hr timer which is the outcome for sparkler or pride. I keep getting mist and winter fails on mine so far but I'm going to keep trying...not missing out on pride or mother this go round.

debhutchinson
11-25-14, 10:40 AM
On android, the limited dragons in the market are:
1. Pink lotus
2. Fireflash
3. Enlightened
4. Tigerfly
5. Sparkler
6. Pride
7. Blue Peacock
8. Wisp
9. Mother
10. Pinata
11. Ancient
12. Viking
13. Dreamcatcher
14. Mischief
15. Cherry Blossom
16. Leprechaun
17. Winter Games
18. Mermaid
19. Forestfire
20. Seabreeze
21. Turkey
22. Sunflower

What are the dragons available on iOS? I don't see Blue Peacock, Pink Lotus or TigerFly in my Market. These are the only 3 dragons from that list that I don't have. I didn't get them on the Spin-to-Lose.

meoconlunar
11-25-14, 10:48 AM
It's breedable on both ios and android. My husband got pride on his android and my son got pride on ios. The combo was rainbow and virtue for them both and it gave an 8 hr timer which is the only outcome for pride. I keep getting mist and winter fails on mine so far but I'm going to keep trying...not missing out on pride or mother this go round.

wow, thank you... :)

LonePudding
11-25-14, 10:51 AM
Maybe the sale prices are coming on Friday?

cazile81
11-25-14, 10:54 AM
What are the dragons available on iOS? I don't see Blue Peacock, Pink Lotus or TigerFly. These are the only 3 dragons from that list that I don't have. I didn't get them on the Spin-to-Lose.
They have those dragons for android and these are limited on ios:
1. Sunflower
2. Sparkler
3. Pride
4. Mother
5. Pinata
6. Mischief
7. Cherry Blossom
8. Leprechaun
9. Winter Games
10. Turkey
11. Mermaid
12. Forestfire
13. Seabreeze

LonePudding
11-25-14, 10:59 AM
I didn't get them on the Spin-to-Lose.

Deb, you don't know how hard I laughed at that:D!!!

LonePudding
11-25-14, 11:00 AM
What are the strongest fighters out of these dragons? (I'm on iOS). I figured if I can't get a champ, imma get some big muscle-y dragon to beat down everything!

Cas623
11-25-14, 11:06 AM
wow, thank you... :)
You're welcome.

kooky panda
11-25-14, 11:08 AM
I am checking on this.

debhutchinson
11-25-14, 01:36 PM
What are the strongest fighters out of these dragons? (I'm on iOS). I figured if I can't get a champ, imma get some big muscle-y dragon to beat down everything!

It's based on your Opponent's gem type, Level &
rarity rating. So look at your opponent's gem type and select a dragon that has gems that attack the opponent's gems. Once you've done that pick the dragon with the highest rarity rating and highest Level.

For me I evolve all Champions to Epic. Then I look for the highest rarity rating among my single-gem dragons and Evolve them. So Dawntree is better than Forest, etc. Then I do the same thing for 2-gem dragons. Then 3-gem dragons.

The type (gem) advantage is explained where you find The Dragon Story Battle Arena.

Glad I was able to make you laugh today. They say laughter is good for the soul��

Best of luck. Deb

VenomDragon1
11-25-14, 01:39 PM
I am checking on this.

Are they going to give us any info on this?

debhutchinson
11-25-14, 01:42 PM
They have those dragons for android and these are limited on ios:
1. Sunflower
2. Sparkler
3. Pride
4. Mother
5. Pinata
6. Mischief
7. Cherry Blossom
8. Leprechaun
9. Winter Games
10. Turkey
11. Mermaid
12. Forestfire
13. Seabreeze

That is so sad. For some reason I really wanted Blue Peacock, Pink Lotus and Tigerfly��

cocauina
11-25-14, 01:47 PM
I already breeded Forestfire, 1st try, so I guess they are breedable

PernReloaded
11-25-14, 01:55 PM

The ones I've seen that are the strongest are Mother and Forestfire, with Sea Breeze, Winter Games and Cherry Blossom on occasion. If you have Blue Moon, though, I think you could skip Winter Games.

Hope this helps!

LonePudding
11-25-14, 02:42 PM
The ones I've seen that are the strongest are Mother and Forestfire, with Sea Breeze, Winter Games and Cherry Blossom on occasion. If you have Blue Moon, though, I think you could skip Winter Games.

Hope this helps!

I dont have blue moon..of course:( Hopefully I can get this forestfire!

Edit: thanks deb, now I won't just be randomly evolving, I have a sequence :)

dalexxx
11-25-14, 02:52 PM
Pumpkin and forest red yellow greem and got 16 hrs

Dont tell me its reindeer cause its not in the market yet... Wonder what it is? ::3

dalexxx
11-25-14, 02:52 PM
No events btw?

knj00
11-25-14, 03:10 PM
Pumpkin and forest red yellow greem and got 16 hrs

Dont tell me its reindeer cause its not in the market yet... Wonder what it is? ::3

Fireflower Dragon ;)

kooky panda
11-25-14, 03:35 PM
I see the Black Friday sales have started but I'm curious if these dragons are breedable for this limited time also. Could we get some info from staff on this please?

Also, why are the dragons not actually on sale??:eek:

The message has been fixed, the Dragons released in the current Black Friday event is a re-release of previous unavailable Dragons.

Thanks!

VenomDragon1
11-25-14, 04:24 PM

Thanks!

Thanks for that!

One last question though... The ones only available on Android, are they breedable?

I only ask because when they were on iOS they were not breedable and I know people trying to breed them now. It would suck if they were purchase only....

cocauina
11-25-14, 04:30 PM
Thanks for that!

One last question though... The ones only available on Android, are they breedable?

I only ask because when they were on iOS they were not breedable and I know people trying to breed them now. It would suck if they were purchase only....

Actually, all the dragons that are from the Black Friday, on IOS at least they are breedable ones, TL did use some dragons on the spin to win later.

VenomDragon1
11-25-14, 04:52 PM
Actually, all the dragons that are from the Black Friday, on IOS at least they are breedable ones, TL did use some dragons on the spin to win later.

I didn't ask about the dragons on iOS, I asked about the dragons released for Black Friday that are Android only.

They have released several dragons on Android for this Black Friday feature that they did not release for iOS. Like Pink Lotus, Fireflash, Enlightened, Tigerfly, Blue Peacock, Wisp, Ancient, Viking and Dreamcatcher. When these dragons were available on iOS they were not breedable. So, my question is since these have been released on the Android market are they breedable.

Cas623
11-25-14, 05:04 PM
I didn't ask about the dragons on iOS, I asked about the dragons released for Black Friday that are Android only.

They have released several dragons on Android for this Black Friday feature that they did not release for iOS. Like Pink Lotus, Fireflash, Enlightened, Tigerfly, Blue Peacock, Wisp, Ancient, Viking and Dreamcatcher. When these dragons were available on iOS they were not breedable. So, my question is since these have been released on the Android market are they breedable.

Yes, they're breedable on android.

Natasha_07
11-25-14, 05:06 PM
So much limited ones, it's going to be impossible for me to breed these things on android.

VenomDragon1
11-25-14, 05:12 PM
Yes, they're breedable on android.

So you or someone you are neighbors with bred one of the Android only ones I listed "Pink Lotus, Fireflash, Enlightened, Tigerfly, Blue Peacock, Wisp, Ancient, Viking or Dreamcatcher"?

redstar177
11-25-14, 05:26 PM
So you or someone you are neighbors with bred one of the Android only ones I listed "Pink Lotus, Fireflash, Enlightened, Tigerfly, Blue Peacock, Wisp, Ancient, Viking or Dreamcatcher"?

Exactly. Can anyone confirm that someone on Android has bred these? I don't want to waste my time on them if I can't breed them. I really want wisp though :)

GCMomOfFour
11-25-14, 06:23 PM
Exactly. Can anyone confirm that someone on Android has bred these? I don't want to waste my time on them if I can't breed them. I really want wisp though :)

My son has a Forest
fire about an hour away from the nest. He plays on Kindle.

VenomDragon1
11-25-14, 06:56 PM
My son has a Forest
fire about an hour away from the nest. He plays on Kindle.

The response is appreciated but we are aking about specific dragons, the Pink Lotus, Fireflash, Enlightened, Tigerfly, Blue Peacock, Wisp, Ancient, Viking and Dreamcatcher. The ones that have never been breedable before and were only ever on iOS devices. Again, thanks for the response. :)

freesiawoods
11-25-14, 08:39 PM
Hope TL can clarify exactly what this 'sale' means and which dragons are breedable on what devices.

kooky panda
11-26-14, 09:10 AM
Thanks for that!

I will go check to see if these new dragons can be obtained through breeding.

Can someone give me a list of the specific dragons in question?

VenomDragon1
11-26-14, 09:11 AM
Well, someone just said they bred Wisp on Android so it looks like the ones I was asking about are breedable. :)

Happy I didn't need to wait on a response from TL staff... the limited released would have probably been over by time they gave any info.:rolleyes:

VenomDragon1
11-26-14, 09:12 AM
I will go check to see if these new dragons can be obtained through breeding.

Can someone give me a list of the specific dragons in question?

The ones that were in question were the Pink Lotus, Fireflash, Enlightened, Tigerfly, Blue Peacock, Wisp, Ancient, Viking and Dreamcatcher but someone has now bred Wisp so not in question anymore.

Thanks!

kooky panda
11-26-14, 10:05 AM
The ones that were in question were the Pink Lotus, Fireflash, Enlightened, Tigerfly, Blue Peacock, Wisp, Ancient, Viking and Dreamcatcher but someone has now bred Wisp so not in question anymore.

Thanks!

I will check on these.

jptheripper
11-26-14, 10:08 AM
Any word on sale prices or free boosted breed? Or is this a "limited dragon" only type sale

redstar177
11-26-14, 11:09 AM
Any word on sale prices or free boosted breed? Or is this a "limited dragon" only type sale

I might be wrong, but I think it was a typo when they first sent out the Black Friday popup. They accidentally said it was a sale, but they meant that for a limited time the dragons would all be available again (but not on sale). Here is a screengrab I found with the corrected pop up. It doesn't mention a sale anymore.

kooky panda
11-26-14, 11:12 AM
I might be wrong, but I think it was a typo when they first sent out the Black Friday popup. They accidentally said it was a sale, but they meant that for a limited time the dragons would all be available again (but not on sale). Here is a screengrab I found with the corrected pop up. It doesn't mention a sale anymore.

This is the corrected pop up

Thanks!

freshfunin2008
11-26-14, 11:25 AM
I won't be able to take advantage of any sales since TL stole over 800 gold from me for a stupid Turkey gold scam. Way to go TL not only do you stink but your support staff is worst.

Cas623
11-26-14, 06:04 PM

Yes, I bred Pink Lotus, one of the dragons in question, on my main account Cazile81 with Magic and Virtue. Hope this helps.

twospoons
11-26-14, 06:18 PM
is there any info on the timing of this? there are definitely a couple dragons here that i want, but it sounds like there will be other things on sale (which, BTW, means "available for purchase" just as much as it means "at a discounted rate," such as in "tickets are on sale now at the box office") starting on friday, or maybe even different things on various days this weekend. i'd like to have full knowledge of what i can spend my carefully hoarded gold on before i use it all and something really cool comes down the line, and i also don't want to hang around waiting for something cool and then realize i missed my chance at the dragons in this release.

jptheripper
11-26-14, 06:26 PM
is there any info on the timing of this? there are definitely a couple dragons here that i want, but it sounds like there will be other things on sale (which, BTW, means "available for purchase" just as much as it means "at a discounted rate," such as in "tickets are on sale now at the box office") starting on friday, or maybe even different things on various days this weekend. i'd like to have full knowledge of what i can spend my carefully hoarded gold on before i use it all and something really cool comes down the line, and i also don't want to hang around waiting for something cool and then realize i missed my chance at the dragons in this release.

bought gold again trying for pride, 700 gold later, nothing. Got winter games (had) cherry blossom (had) sunrise, lots of mists, loves, mindvolt, ugh...

no more gold from me. 700 gold should be able to get a rare.

meoconlunar
11-26-14, 07:43 PM
Yes, I bred Pink Lotus, one of the dragons in question, on my main account Cazile81 with Magic and Virtue. Hope this helps.

oh my, you are so lucky

Cas623
11-26-14, 07:55 PM
oh my, you are so lucky
I know...especially since Charm has the same time as Pink Lotus.

11-29-14, 09:07 PM
So call me crazy but even after reading this whole thing through I still can't figure out if the dragons back in the market right now on iOS are breedable? I am specifically talking about Pride and Mother. Anyone know? Thank you! :)

meoconlunar
11-29-14, 10:05 PM
Pride and Mother are breedable :)

11-29-14, 10:59 PM
Thank you! Been trying for pride but no luck so far. But happy to know my efforts were not a waste! :D

freesiawoods
11-30-14, 02:56 AM
It seems they are breedable but not on my islands!

orleansparish
11-30-14, 03:38 AM
It seems they are breedable but not on my islands!

Hear! Hear! Tried hard for pride, now I'm working on mother. If I see one more mist...

I don't know if this is known or not because I don't see any comments anywhere...but the iOS spin to win dragons are breedable for android. SO much easier in my opinion and the dragons are nice. Makes me want to see if I can breed wisp and harvest.

PurpleScorpion76
11-30-14, 03:56 AM
Hope they are breedable because the prices are too high unless you buy gold.

Good luck at breeding them. I've been trying for Mischief all weekend I'm on my 4th Genie and just got Peacock but right behind that is another Genie.

LonePudding
11-30-14, 04:23 AM
Good luck at breeding them. I've been trying for Mischief all weekend I'm on my 4th Genie and just got Peacock but right behind that is another Genie.

Do you mind telling me your combo for peacock?

PurpleScorpion76
11-30-14, 04:56 AM
Do you mind telling me your combo for peacock?

Magic and Air.

LonePudding
11-30-14, 06:20 AM
Magic and Air.

Thank you!

Pride and Mother are breedable :)

:mad::confused: Why is it only these 2, I need a forestfire and cherry blossom?!

renbuxing
11-30-14, 06:36 AM
Thank you!

:mad::confused: Why is it only these 2, I need a forestfire and cherry blossom?!

Not only these 2, because 09122007 was talking about Pride and Mother so Meoconlunar answered about these 2 :) I think all dragons in this event can be breedable. Yesterday I got pride when bred Rainbow + Virtue

LonePudding
11-30-14, 06:41 AM
Not only these 2, because 09122007 was talking about Pride and Mother so Meoconlunar answered about these 2 :) I think all dragons in this event can be breedable. Yesterday I got pride when bred Rainbow + Virtue

Ohh thanks for clearing that up, really I should have read back a few pages before panicking, silly me! I'm scared I'm going to miss out though because 31 hrs popped up (moon), I hope they stay longer!

kooky panda
12-01-14, 01:00 PM
Sorry for the delay , but yes they are all breedable.

So call me crazy but even after reading this whole thing through I still can't figure out if the dragons back in the market right now on iOS are breedable? I am specifically talking about Pride and Mother. Anyone know? Thank you! :)

buttabdullah99
12-01-14, 01:08 PM
I have been breeding for Mother
dragon but still I didn't get it and not even 1 mischief dragon so these dragons are simply unbreedable for me and for my neighbours as well
DOES ANYONE GOT ANY DRAGON FROM THESE RE-LISTED DRAGONS????

Kennedward
12-01-14, 09:16 PM
I bred several of them while trying for other dragons, so they are breedable, too bad I'm not excited for them because I was trying for Diamond hybrids

cocauina
12-02-14, 05:54 AM
On my first account, I have Seabreeze (Spin to Win) and 1 Cherry Blossom breeded when it wasn't limited and another 3 in storage, Spin to Win thing, from this Black Friday dragons, I have breed Sparkler only, and a Fluffy fail that I wanted so bad:p

On my second account, Seabreeze (Spin to Win) and 1 Cherry Blossom breeded as my first account and another one from Spin to Win, from this Black Friday dragons, I have breeded Forestfire and a Ceaser fail that I didn't had.

At least I had some luck and different dragons :D

ghostiemom
12-02-14, 10:02 AM
Just got 8 hours on my kid's account with rainbow and lightning, so that's either Pride or Sparkler :). Does anyone know when these end?

cocauina
12-02-14, 10:08 AM
Just got 8 hours on my kid's account with rainbow and lightning, so that's either Pride or Sparkler :). Does anyone know when these end?

Today, we still have 1h.

LonePudding
12-02-14, 10:38 AM
Tried for cherry blossom one last time with virtue and athletic (water was exhausted) I got 12 hours...WINTERRR!!!!!:mad::( Could be a goodwitch, but I'll update you on the luck I don't have later;)

kooky panda
12-02-14, 11:03 AM
I have been breeding for Mother
dragon but still I didn't get it and not even 1 mischief dragon so these dragons are simply unbreedable for me and for my neighbours as well
DOES ANYONE GOT ANY DRAGON FROM THESE RE-LISTED DRAGONS????

I just got a mermaid yesterday.

buttabdullah99
12-02-14, 12:13 PM
I just got a mermaid yesterday.

Thanks for telling kooky but for me no mother still 😣😠😰😫💔

renbuxing
12-02-14, 12:35 PM
Trying for mermaid or atlantis as a fail which I don't have but results are always 20 hours:mad: Stupid Island:mad:

ghostiemom
12-02-14, 04:08 PM
Trying for mermaid or atlantis as a fail which I don't have but results are always 20 hours:mad: Stupid Island:mad:

That's what I've got in my den right now, too.

freesiawoods
12-02-14, 07:00 PM
I shall give up on the tri colour dragons and Pride. Just too difficult and so many limited dragons to try for. Now Gingerbread is back and I want it but it is also a tri colour, this is driving me nuts!

Kennedward
12-02-14, 08:12 PM
Got Pride as a fail while trying for Diamond hybrids

pribakes
12-02-14, 10:43 PM
I'm trying for mother, But no luck, I Still dont have pinata and gingerbread, If I dont get mother I HOPE to get gingerbread, I love it I got it last year IN my 2nd account but Didnt manage to get In my MAIN ACCOUNT,hope they GIVE us more time to get it :)